FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not Logged In
The time now is Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 am
9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Calendar
Ver: 1.4.7

22   August   2012

Subject Date End Date Author
People's Climate March London 30 Nov 1999 21 Sep 2014 outsider
I know there are people in the 9/11 movement who think climate change is a scam; I don't, but I do accept people's right to a different opinion.
This is an opportunity for us to leaflet/placard on the event re 9/11.
That's how I see it.

21/9/2014 12:30 pm

Temple Place, London WC2R, UK
London,

On September 21st, ahead of the UN emergency summit on climate change, people across the world will take to the streets to inspire the world leaders to take ambitious action on the climate crisis. Join us at the People’s Climate March London, one of the largest events. It will start at Temple Place and finish at Parliament with speakers and music.

The March will be visited by samba drummers, animal carnival costumes and even a Viking longship. Music will come from Matt Black from Coldcut and Trojan Sound System and the rally will be addressed by special celebrity guests. More details, including speakers and performers, to be announced soon.

The event is being organised and supported by Avaaz, CAFOD, Campaign Against Climate Change, Christian Aid, The Climate Coalition, Friends of the Earth, Greenpeace UK, Oxfam, the People's Assembly Against Austerity, Save the Children, Tearfund, WWF-UK and 38 Degrees.

March starts: 12.30pm Temple Place London
Rally: 2pm Parliament