FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chemtrails...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Boxing Day Chemtrails Reply with quote

Massive Chemtrail operation in East Anglia on Boxing Day 2007...












_________________
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 103
Location: In a camper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics mate.
I can confirm that upon going for a walk in a local park in south london with the Mrs yesterday as the natural cloud thinned out at 2pm there were 5 clear intersecting trails.but as I didnt have phone or camera I cant provide pics Sad
still it seems that on days with high activity the whole country get blanketed...
good work Leiff

_________________
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut, that held its ground.
David Icke
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 558
Location: Romford Essex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we had massive amounts off chemtrails all over the Romford and Essex areas from Friday before Xmas and all over the xmas period.

We get alot of yellow spotting on our car windshield and paint work. It is the chemicals dropping out of the sky on to our cars and plants ect.

No wonder people are Ill with coughs and colds with all this going on daily.


STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES
YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." chemtrailshallofshame.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Welcome to the brave new world of toxic barium skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems. Our natural environment and planetary weather systems are under attack resulting in freak lightening strikes, bizarre weather, 20% less sunlight reaching the Earth' surface, the alarming, nearly complete collapse in certain areas of the west coast marine ecosystem and the creation of some of the largest tornadoes and hurricanes on record. Our skies are increasingly hazed over with fake barium/ aluminum particulate, ethylene dibromide chemtrail clouds. Whether in the atmosphere or in the Ocean this added particulate matter is a hazard to the health of every living thing on this planet. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out is by word of mouth.

Why are these chemtrails being sprayed in our skies?
What are our governments doing to stop this happening?


http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=-1 &w=4&x=0&p=14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 819

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, There's been loads of chemtrails recently whent he skys clear the planes come out, I've been watching them I think it was last Sunday I seen loads of them and by the next it's raining that's were all that fog came fron on xmas eve and then again on boxing day the planes were back with big long trails across the Wirral and part of the Liverpool area. I took some photo's on a stills camera. Crying or Very sad

They seem to stepping it up?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 1873
Location: Upstairs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having keenly watched this phenomenon with fairly high powered tripod mounted optics over a period of time - one thing I find at odds with the concept is the area from which said trails are seen to exit the aircraft.

Many times I have seen aircraft with two and four engines leaving long lasting trails from what appears each engine - whilst others from just a single point directly behind the tail. There is no uniformity to this.


_________________
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 819

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also watch his Brill Video Please enjoy this excellent presentation on Weather modification and chem-trails.

Video Link: http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=154&Itemid=50
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 558
Location: Romford Essex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen says to watch this Brill Video,

sorry mate this is what it is going to.

Not Found
The requested URL /cm...=154&Itemid=50 was not found on this server.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=154&Itemid=50

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 819

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Try this
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=154&Itemid=50


Thanks Paul. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 558
Location: Romford Essex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.jonesreport.com/article/01_08/080108_chemtrails.html


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI&eurl=http://www.jonesreport .com/article/01_08/080108_chemtrails.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 558
Location: Romford Essex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8NmzfjIkI0&feature=related

New World Order and the Chemtrails Connection
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global Warming Engineered By Chemtrails?
By: Josh Reeves - 8 January, 2008
http://intelstrike.com/?p=181

New revelations have reveled startling new evidence concerning the use of a toxic greenhouse gas being sprayed in the atmosphere to modify the weather and create global warming.

Independent studies as well as Department of Energy and Department of Homeland Security websites have stated that SF6 Sulfur Hexafluoride emitted by the electric power industry, paint industry, automoblile industry, and is a bi-product of the aluminium industry is now among six greenhouse gases specifically targeted by the international community, through the Kyoto protocol, for emission reductions to control global warming.

But according to several government websites, aerosol spraying campaigns that have been admittedly conducted over such places as Salt Lake City, Utah in 2001 and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in 2003 and 2007 have used SF6 in various operations.

The initial consideration of government operations spraying a compound that is about 23,900 times more destructive, pound for pound, than carbon dioxide over the course of 100 years, would indicate a clear and direct intention to create global warming for the benefit of the oil and energy industry, to enable them to create artificial bottlenecks on oil and usher in a global carbon tax to ensure they maintain the empire for years to come.

According to www.narsto.org some of the agencies involved in these operations include,

Coordinating Research Council Instituto Nacional de Ecologia Environment Canada NASA

National Institute of Standards National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Renewable

Energy Laboratory

National Science Foundation Ontario Ministry of the Environment

US Department of Agriculture US Department of Energy

US Department of Interior US Department of Transportation

US EPA/Office of Air & Radiation US EPA/Office of R & D

Instituto Nacional de Ecologia

As well as energy companies,

California Energy Commission Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium Lousiana Department of Environmental Quality

Maryland Department of the Environment Mass. Dept. of Environ. Protection

Mid-Atlantic Regional Air Mgmt. Association New Jersey Dept. of Envir. Prot.

New York Dept. of Environmental Conservation New York State Energy R&D Authority

Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management South Coast Air

Quality Management District

Tennessee Valley Authority Texas Natural Resource Cons. Comm.

California Air Resources Board

And private industry,

American Petroleum Institute Dunn-Edwards Corporation

E.I. Dupont de Nemours & Company Eastman Kodak

EPRI Ford Motor Company

General Motors Instituto Mexicano del Petroleo

Penreco PPL Corporation

Public Service Enterprise Group Southern Company

Xcel

So the question that begs to be answered is why are the energy and private industries as well as nasa and the national science foundation who all share a common bond in the fact that they all produce high levels of the greenhouse gas SF6 Sulfur hexafluoride, doing funding and being on board with groups like narsto who are spraying this gas into the atmosphere creating the phenomenon of “Chemtrails”.

One can only come to the conclusion that the chemtrail operations using SF6 are being conducted in order to keep the myth of man-made global warming afloat in order to allow the energy companies,oil industry, and corporations to not only have a use for their waste SF6 but to also charge exorbitant prices for the products under the guise of environmental safety and the impending doom of the global warming myth.

Readers are encouraged to research SF6,CHEMTRAILS,as well as the industries that produce this compound.

http://www.asp.bnl.gov

http://www.narsto.org

http://www.narsto.org/members.src?Type=1

http://ju2003.pnl.gov/default.htm

http://ju2003.pnl.gov/study.html

_________________
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 46
Location: North London

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not sure what to make of these chem trails but i know ive seen things that make me wander. Yep boxing day i was in a car with my dad on the a12 near Harold Hill Essex. We saw 3 planes leaving long trails from the south east. The odd thing was they were low in the sky and still ascending all three planes crossed paths and went off leaving a big vertical V (with a middle line) in the sky and you could see at the bottom of the V where they had all overlapped. Like the begining of weaving 3 threads together.. 3 big chem trails or con trails? As i recall it was a clear day, and the the planes like i said were low in the sky and still ascending, they looked like big planes. Very odd.. I was wishing i had a camera.
_________________
Lebanese proverb - Lower your voice and strengthen your argument
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the corroboration, I have been looking around for satellite images of the operation but with no luck - the images I've found so far are either too low a resolution or not at the right time of day.
_________________
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 46
Location: North London

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after posting i noticed that Linda was in the same area. I wander what time and direction she saw them..

I should have added the approx time i saw this was 1pm very approx though..

_________________
Lebanese proverb - Lower your voice and strengthen your argument
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 558
Location: Romford Essex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lawrence

we had massive amounts off chemtrails all over the Romford and Essex areas from Friday before Xmas and all over the xmas period. Harold Hill is about a 10 min drive from where i live in Romford. The chemtrails were all over the sky in Romford on Boxing day going in all directions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants to verify any chemtrail sightings, this is the best satellite image source for the UK that I have found so far...

MODIS Rapid Response System
http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/subsets/?Europe_2_01/2008012

_________________
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker


Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 343

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would anybody choose such a poor (and very visible) method to administer noxious chemicals/biological agents to the population?

Get a few guys to substitute the chems in a batch of Kellogs cornflakes instead of the Vitamin D (or whatever) and about 3 people are involved. Also, the delivery is quite efficient.

Drop chemicals from planes and there is a huge trail of conspirators. Design engineers, aircraft engineers, maintenance staff, ground staff, "pilots who fly chemtrail planes pretending they're commercial flights", "geezers who pump chemicals into tanks that aren't fuel" ... etc etc etc . And the delivery is random. In fact, it's cr#p.

Nah. Doesn't make sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your entire argument relies heavily on your own credulity.

Nobody, as far as I know claims to know definitively why the chemtrails are being sprayed.

Your point about corn flakes is frankly idiotic as it would only affect corn flake eaters and in any case it wouldn't be a very effective delivery method for weather modification purposes.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangecornflakes

_________________
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker


Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 343

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff wrote:
Your entire argument relies heavily on your own credulity.

Nobody, as far as I know claims to know definitively why the chemtrails are being sprayed.

Your point about corn flakes is frankly idiotic as it would only affect corn flake eaters and in any case it wouldn't be a very effective delivery method for weather modification purposes.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangecornflakes


Of course it would be a ridiculous method of weather modification. Yet much "chemtrail" nonsense I've read has made claims about biological agents within the spray. Indeed on this very forum people are claiming that "chemtrails" cause illness. Looking back at random I see "cancer" has been mentioned.

Spraying from high-altitude planes is a terrible method of delivering such agents, and is technologically and logistically complex. It creates many hostages to fortune that a mere infiltration of the cornflakes factory would not create.
Or the milk bottling plant ...
Or the bottled water depot ...
Or the sugar packaging plant ...

I'm sure you see what I mean.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 1158
Location: South Essex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Observer

Sunday April 21, 2002


The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol.

Similar bacteria were released in 'The Sabotage Trials' between 1952 and 1964. These were tests to determine the vulnerability of large government buildings and public transport to attack. In 1956 bacteria were released on the London Underground at lunchtime along the Northern Line between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway. The results show that the organism dispersed about 10 miles. Similar tests were conducted in tunnels running under government buildings in Whitehall.

Experiments conducted between 1964 and 1973 involved attaching germs to the threads of spiders' webs in boxes to test how the germs would survive in different environments. These tests were carried out in a dozen locations across the country, including London's West End, Southampton and Swindon. The report also gives details of more than a dozen smaller field trials between 1968 and 1977.

In recent years, the MoD has commissioned two scientists to review the safety of these tests. Both reported that there was no risk to public health, although one suggested the elderly or people suffering from breathing illnesses may have been seriously harmed if they inhaled sufficient quantities of micro-organisms.

However, some families in areas which bore the brunt of the secret tests are convinced the experiments have led to their children suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties.

David Orman, an army officer from Bournemouth, is demanding a public inquiry. His wife, Janette, was born in East Lulworth in Dorset, close to where many of the trials took place. She had a miscarriage, then gave birth to a son with cerebral palsy. Janette's three sisters, also born in the village while the tests were being carried out, have also given birth to children with unexplained problems, as have a number of their neighbours.

The local health authority has denied there is a cluster, but Orman believes otherwise. He said: 'I am convinced something terrible has happened. The village was a close-knit community and to have so many birth defects over such a short space of time has to be more than coincidence.'

Successive governments have tried to keep details of the germ warfare tests secret. While reports of a number of the trials have emerged over the years through the Public Records Office, this latest MoD document - which was released to Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker - gives the fullest official version of the biological warfare trials yet.

Baker said: 'I welcome the fact that the Government has finally released this information, but question why it has taken so long. It is unacceptable that the public were treated as guinea pigs without their knowledge, and I want to be sure that the Ministry of Defence's claims that these chemicals and bacteria used were safe is true.'

The MoD report traces the history of the UK's research into germ warfare since the Second World War when Porton Down produced five million cattle cakes filled with deadly anthrax spores which would have been dropped in Germany to kill their livestock. It also gives details of the infamous anthrax experiments on Gruinard on the Scottish coast which left the island so contaminated it could not be inhabited until the late 1980s.

The report also confirms the use of anthrax and other deadly germs on tests aboard ships in the Caribbean and off the Scottish coast during the 1950s. The document states: 'Tacit approval for simulant trials where the public might be exposed was strongly influenced by defence security considerations aimed obviously at restricting public knowledge. An important corollary to this was the need to avoid public alarm and disquiet about the vulnerability of the civil population to BW [biological warfare] attack.'

Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

antony.barnett@observer.co.uk



http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

Of course this could be under an original heading of "Silly Stories",and all made up, or just a total fabrication in itself Wink

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/glassasylum2

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found this part intresting

Quote:
Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'


ongoing = a yes then.

note to critics: pretend the guardian did'nt write the above article, they would never do such a thing which is why the guardian did'nt write the article, back to the bubble, your not a lab rat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
Spraying from high-altitude planes is a terrible method of delivering such agents, and is technologically and logistically complex. It creates many hostages to fortune that a mere infiltration of the cornflakes factory would not create.
Or the milk bottling plant ...
Or the bottled water depot ...
Or the sugar packaging plant ...

I'm sure you see what I mean.


Yes, I see what you mean but this would not then be an operation involving only a few people. The best method would be mains water IMO. (unless you have a water filter)

All I'm saying is keep an open mind because we just don't know what they are capable of.

_________________
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 819

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All I'm saying is keep an open mind because we just don't know what they are capable of.


Yeah like fakeing a UFO invasion or DEW on the Trade Centre/ Fake Planes inserted into your T.V. screen. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well, I meant keeping a sufficiently open mind to investigate rather than dismiss out of hand. If however, after investigation, the evidence is scanty or non-existent it is only logical to conclude the theory is incorrect... Cool
_________________
"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker


Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 515
Location: London, England

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Chemtrails... Reply with quote

I'm bored at home - have to do my tax today and I'm putting it off Smile

This forum has been my first experience of the chemtrails paranoid delusion - the idea that contrails from aircraft are actually chemicals spread in the skies by the NWO for some nefarious reason.

The vast sum of evidence for chemtrails seems to be photographs that people have taken of trails that have 'hung in the sky'. The science response is that this is a feature of contrails given certain atmospheric conditions. Of course this is ignored by chemtrail fans, and any vague admittance of gvmt 'tests' in the past are taken as 100% proof that current chemtrails must exist.

There are lots of reasons why the chemtrail theory is idiotic. First of all you have the idea of an NWO that are willing to actually poison themselves by contaminating the atmosphere. There's the usual logistics argument - how do they make this happen, and for what reason? As usual, none of the hundreds who would presumably have to be involved in the operation have broken cover. Direct evidence is, of course, non-existent.

One might as well assume that clouds in the sky have been NWO-created - all one requires is a delusional mind and a camera and hey presto we have another conspiracy in action. The relentless NWO cumulus attacks - anyone got any photographs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stefan
Banned
Banned


Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex,
As someone very newly convinced of Chemtrails, I am very open to opposing arguments and am keeping the book open. Yours don't do much though to throw off my own empirical judgements though. Also, you should try and lay off the sneering, self-superior tone you employ as its not going to win you any support.

How does your atmospheric conditions argument counter the fact that several times I have seen a spaying campaign going on, when another plane with a perfectly normal radidly fading contrail will pass through the same bit of sky?

The fact that these are campaigns is another thing that makes me suspicious. When I'm at the train station I went to work every single day from for a year at exactly the same time, and one day I see dozens of planes spray the same patch of sky creating a film of cloud over a previously blue sky - how do I explain that? It's NOT a normal amount of air traffic - I know that because I was there every day. The next day there was the usual one or two planes with perfectly normal contrails and every other day as well until I moved house.

Why is it that these "atmospheric conditions" always coincide with a massive increase in air traffic.

_________________


Peace and Truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker


Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 515
Location: London, England

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Alex,
As someone very newly convinced of Chemtrails, I am very open to opposing arguments and am keeping the book open. Yours don't do much though to throw off my own empirical judgements though. Also, you should try and lay off the sneering, self-superior tone you employ as its not going to win you any support.


Noted.

Quote:
How does your atmospheric conditions argument counter the fact that several times I have seen a spaying campaign going on, when another plane with a perfectly normal radidly fading contrail will pass through the same bit of sky?

The fact that these are campaigns is another thing that makes me suspicious. When I'm at the train station I went to work every single day from for a year at exactly the same time, and one day I see dozens of planes spray the same patch of sky creating a film of cloud over a previously blue sky - how do I explain that? It's NOT a normal amount of air traffic - I know that because I was there every day. The next day there was the usual one or two planes with perfectly normal contrails and every other day as well until I moved house.

Why is it that these "atmospheric conditions" always coincide with a massive increase in air traffic.


Where is the evidence of chemtrails? Photographs of contrails that linger in the sky are not enough. Why do campaigners not ask an air traffic controller, or anybody who works at an airport? Or a pilot? Have they noticed anything unusual going on over the last 30 years or so?

Do you accept the scientific reasoning that normal contrails can linger in the sky under certain conditions? With that in mind, what proportion of your 'chemtrails' are 'contrails' - how can you be sure what you are seeing? Is it possible that all are 'contrails' - I would suggest that is by far the most likely explanation.

I think an understanding of probability aids our understanding of these things. We find patterns in all sorts of naturally occuring phenomena, or we can if we look hard enough. All the evidence of chemtrails seems to fall into the same pattern - "I was going about my daily business when this unusual thing happened". It's not empirical or scientific - it has no credibility as evidence (no offence).

I open my front door every day. Some days there is no rubbish on my porch, some days there is a crisp packet or two, and occassionally there are lots of bits of rubbish. What am I to read into it? That there is some randomness to it, and perhaps a bit of science to wind direction and speed, or that the NWO is putting it there?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this article was originally posted by newsspeak international in an other thread.

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

mmm seems like its not delusional to think it afterall! please note at the end of the article it says.

Quote:
Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'


i don't know about you alex but what do you suppose ongoing means?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker


Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 515
Location: London, England

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
this article was originally posted by newsspeak international in an other thread.

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

mmm seems like its not delusional to think it afterall! please note at the end of the article it says.

Quote:
Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'


i don't know about you alex but what do you suppose ongoing means?


It was that article that prompted me to write on the subject. You can understand that it is a huge leap of faith to jump from that article to believing in chemtrails, yet that is exactly what conspiracy theorists seem to do. The idea that something secret is going on is taken as evidence that all manner of delusional nonsense is actually true, and proven to be true!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group