FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muad'Dib arrested in Ireland for distributing 7/7 DVDs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this be a slow or fast extradition? Any word on Muad'Dib's lawyer or will he be representing himself?
One good thing to come out of this nasty episode surely must be to get more people watching the '7/7 The Ripple Effect' film. There are all sorts of ways that people start being brave enough to question the official story of what happened that day and I'm sure there are lots out there who have been made aware that they must look into things if they are to understand 7/7 by this film.
Hopefully if the film encourages viewers to be sceptical about te official story, they will then be sceptical about the film too Wink

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Will this be a slow or fast extradition? Any word on Muad'Dib's lawyer or will he be representing himself?

Hi Tony,

Someone was able to see Him and the message is "I'm fine."

Which I do not doubt, since He has no fear of men and once told me that one has to learn to enjoy fighting (for God) until it is a part of you and isn't hard to do anymore.

That's all I know. We'll just have to be patient. He wouldn't like any of us to be worrying in the least. Even though He will appreciate knowing about the support.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: MUAD'DIB BAIL APPEAL Reply with quote

Quote:
MUAD'DIB BAIL APPEAL

Dear All,

I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day.

Today on Wednesday 18th February 2009, in a Dublin court, an Irish judge set bail for the producer of “7/7 Ripple Effect” - Muad’Dib - at 3500 Euros.

If you would like to help Him continue the Fight against Satan and his N.W.O., for the good of us all, please send a Moneygram to Tullio Goi in Dublin, Ireland. You will get a reference number from Moneygram that you have to send to Tullio at jtgoi@yahoo.co.uk so he can pick up the money. For more information about Moneygram and how it works, where you can send a Moneygram etc. go to http://moneygram.com/

Please note that until such time as the 3500 Euros is paid, Muad’Dib remains in prison, so every little bit will help. Anything donated in excess of the 3500 Euros will be used to help build Father’s Kingdom here on earth.

The other bail conditions the Irish judge set are:-

1. Surrendering of passport,
2. Forbidden to discuss 7/7 with anybody in England & Wales,
3. Has to sign 3 times a week at the Gardai station.

Those of you familiar with 7/7 truth will have noted that number 2 is most interesting, considering that everyone else supposedly remains “free” (for the time being) to discuss 7/7 in England and Wales. It shows how much THEY* fear Muad’Dib.

*The Hierarchy Enslaving You.

For those unfamiliar with the video, please download and watch Muad’Dib’s 7/7 Ripple Effect here:-

http://jforjustice.co.uk

LLTF, LLTK,

THE FREMEN.

http://100777.com/faketerror/london/ripple_effect/appeal
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
UPDATE, 19th February: Muad'Dib has been ransomed and is now awaiting the next hearing. The urgent issue of Him getting out of prison as soon as possible is now behind us. The expenses that may be incurred and this entire ordeal are not. Therefore we would like to thank everyone for the donations but further ones will also be most helpful. Unity is strength.

LLTF, LLTK,

The Fremen.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Quote:
UPDATE, 19th February: Muad'Dib has been ransomed and is now awaiting the next hearing. The urgent issue of Him getting out of prison as soon as possible is now behind us. The expenses that may be incurred and this entire ordeal are not. Therefore we would like to thank everyone for the donations but further ones will also be most helpful. Unity is strength.

LLTF, LLTK,

The Fremen.

I thought that the girded loins of Truth and the breastplate of righteousness cost £100:
Quote:
Threatened with court action, imprisonment? Worried you don't have a chance of beating the system? Well now you have that chance! Clear your name the only way possible. Gird your loins with TRUTH and put on the Breastplate of Righteousness and wield the Sword of the Spirit. Use God’s Perfect Laws of Liberty against them.

Please send your donation, only in cash, with your name and address, to:-
Muad’Dib,
c/o JAH Publications,
P. O. Box 2129,
Canvey Island,
England. SS8 9UF

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny wrote:
Quote:

LLTF, LLTK,

The Fremen.

I thought that the girded loins of Truth and the breastplate of righteousness cost £100:
Quote:
Threatened with court action, imprisonment? Worried you don't have a chance of beating the system? Well now you have that chance! Clear your name the only way possible. Gird your loins with TRUTH and put on the Breastplate of Righteousness and wield the Sword of the Spirit. Use God’s Perfect Laws of Liberty against them.

Please send your donation, only in cash, with your name and address, to:-
Muad’Dib,
c/o JAH Publications,
P. O. Box 2129,
Canvey Island,
England. SS8 9UF

You must also think that you read Muad'Dib saying the £100 (which is to cover the cost of the documents and materials and mailing), also covers any bail amount set by a judge, BEFORE the trial has even taken place, which is WHERE the Defence can be used?

Please don't try to dumb people down. If you are going to slander do it intelligently. Better yet, refrain from doing so at all, maybe you will then start recognizing the Truth.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
£100 (which is to cover the cost of the documents and materials and mailing)

These documents and materials must be of very high quality indeed!

Quote:
Muad'Dib has been ransomed and is now awaiting the next hearing.

Sounds like any bail has been sorted.

Quote:

He's not even going to need a solicitor then.

So stop worrying about money. It's all obviously under control. This is his chance to shine and show the world the proper application of God's perfect laws. Have faith.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Quote:
£100 (which is to cover the cost of the documents and materials and mailing)

These documents and materials must be of very high quality indeed!

Quote:
Muad'Dib has been ransomed and is now awaiting the next hearing.

Sounds like any bail has been sorted.

Quote:

He's not even going to need a solicitor then.

So stop worrying about money. It's all obviously under control. This is his chance to shine and show the world the proper application of God's perfect laws. Have faith.

Yes, Dogsmilk, the money was obviously raised
He obviously wont use a solicitor
I personally hope the guy beats the system at source and doesn't get even extradited
No matter what his personal beliefs

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:

He obviously wont use a solicitor
I personally hope the guy beats the system at source and doesn't get even extradited
No matter what his personal beliefs

Hello Paul,

From the http://jforjustice.co.uk website concerning the Defence:-

Quote:
(This message is directed at all British territories,

http://jforjustice.co.uk/

And Ireland is not a British territory of course.

So when I said He probably won't be using a solicitor, this is if He is actually extradited to England for trial there. We shall see what He decides for the trial in Ireland though.

T.H.E.Y. have stolen His computers and several important documents. Obviously, He now has to replace these somehow. We have also received news from a friend that there was not even a search warrant (just a European arrest warrant).

A simple message was posted to let people know where they can donate to the cause. If some are not interested (this isn't directed at you Paul) why not mind their own business, instead of trying to spin this with uninformed and evil assumptions? As soon as we knew He had been ransomed, we let you all know with the update, it speaks for itself:-

Quote:
Muad'Dib has been ransomed and is now awaiting the next hearing. The urgent issue of Him getting out of prison as soon as possible is now behind us. The expenses that may be incurred and this entire ordeal are not. Therefore we would like to thank everyone for the donations but further ones will also be most helpful.

Some are trying to make it sound like He is a thief, when the thieves are those who asked for 3500 euros as ransom (which they must have known He didn't have), and stole His computers and other property.

Woe to those who call good evil, and evil good.

Regards,

Danny.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, I cant tell you how incensed I feel that the state has abrogated the right to steal goods and properties from people accused of breaking the law. It's appalling that vehicles can be seized and crushed for supposed avoidance of vehicle tax, that computers can be seized as they are over and over and their contents copied and preserved, even if the hardware is returned
I'm perfectly aware that we are in conflict with a criminal threatened, thrashing and dangerous evilocracy however we might wish to spin the terminology

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know what happened on the 18th February when AJH was due to appear in court?

British authorities claim copies of the DVD were sent, in packaging with Irish postal marks, between September 2007 and December 2007 to five relatives of people who had been killed during the bombing. In addition, copies were sent to a judge and jury foreman in the case.
“I sent it. I believe those men to be innocent,” Hill told police when he was arrested and asked about the DVD. Sgt Seán Fallon told the Irish Times that a friend of Hill’s made copies on his home computer. Irish Gardaí took possession of the computer.
For the crime of sending the DVD, Anthony John Hill was remanded in custody and awaits a hearing on February 18th.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Does anybody know what happened on the 18th February when AJH was due to appear in court?

British authorities claim copies of the DVD were sent, in packaging with Irish postal marks, between September 2007 and December 2007 to five relatives of people who had been killed during the bombing. In addition, copies were sent to a judge and jury foreman in the case.
“I sent it. I believe those men to be innocent,” Hill told police when he was arrested and asked about the DVD. Sgt Seán Fallon told the Irish Times that a friend of Hill’s made copies on his home computer. Irish Gardaí took possession of the computer.
For the crime of sending the DVD, Anthony John Hill was remanded in custody and awaits a hearing on February 18th.

Strange, never saw an email alert for this post Tony.

He's due in court again tomorrow - Wednesday 4th March 2009, at 10:30 AM.

On the 18th February 2009, the judge set bail conditions:-

1. Surrender of passport.
2. Forbidden to discuss 7/7 with anyone in England and Wales.
3. Must report at gardai station 3 times a week.

Plus 3500 euros as ransom, which were eventually paid a couple of days later.

Rob, a friend of Muad'Dib, was interviewed by Alex Jones last week about it:-

http://100777.com/media/aj-rob-200209.mp3

To this date, and as far as I know, no English newspaper has reported a word about it.

Regards,

Danny.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

Strange, never saw an email alert for this post Tony.

He's due in court again tomorrow - Wednesday 4th March 2009, at 10:30 AM.

On the 18th February 2009, the judge set bail conditions:-

1. Surrender of passport.
2. Forbidden to discuss 7/7 with anyone in England and Wales.3. Must report at gardai station 3 times a week.

Plus 3500 euros as ransom, which were eventually paid a couple of days later.

Rob, a friend of Muad'Dib, was interviewed by Alex Jones last week about it:-

http://100777.com/media/aj-rob-200209.mp3

To this date, and as far as I know, no English newspaper has reported a word about it.

Regards,

Danny.

'Forbidden to discuss 7/7'?
On what grounds?????
Surely tthis is totally illegal?
Has anyone ('frinstance hsi lawyer, or his goodself if not) brought this up?

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
'Forbidden to discuss 7/7'?
On what grounds?????
Surely tthis is totally illegal?
Has anyone ('frinstance hsi lawyer, or his goodself if not) brought this up?

"Legal" is whatever T.H.E.Y. decide to make up or interpret. I agree that is very wrong.

The solicitor representing Muad'Dib for the time being was the one who informed friends of the conditions.

We should hear more about this sooner rather than later. At the moment it's a wait and see game.

Please let others know as it doesn't look like the English media will be allowed to report about this, even though some reporters are probably itching to.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Friends of Muad'Dib Reply with quote

Quote:
http://mtrial.org/

Introduction
Submitted by cybe on Fri, 03/06/2009 - 19:00

Dear friends of Muad’Dib,

We hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day.

The purpose of this website is to serve as the official outlet for news regarding Muad’Dib’s arrest and trial, and also to appeal for your participation in putting another nail in the coffin of the so-called N.W.O. which only Muad’Dib (on Earth) knows how to defeat forever.

As many of you will know, Muad’Dib is the producer of the film "7/7 Ripple Effect", and He was arrested in Ireland for the “crime” of sending DVD’s of the film to the judge and jury of the first trial of three men: Waheed Ali, 25, Sadeer Saleem, 28, and Mohammed Shakil, 32, who were being tried at Kingston Crown Court, England, wrongfully accused of helping the four designated patsies of the London 7/7/2005 bombings who were; in reality; victims, as much as all the others who died and/or were injured and traumatized that day.

Muad’Dib has been falsely and hypocritically accused of “attempting to pervert the course of justice”, when the film; and the act of sending copies of it to those in charge of delivering a verdict; are all about STRAIGHTENING the course of justice, which the U.K. authorities are perverting.

LLTF (Long Live The Fighters [For God/Good]),

The Fremen (Freemen).

Please click on the links below to read and find out more.

* Who is Muad'Dib?
* Reasons why the “Elite” fear Muad’Dib, other than 7/7 Truth.
* Chronology of events relating to Muad’Dib’s arrest and trial.
* Mentions in the Media
* 7/7 Ripple Effect
* Call To Action

http://mtrial.org/
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear from you, Danny

I hear from Alex Jones that Muad'Dib has an American disciple, name of Rob Freeman (not related to the Fremen, I guess). Do you know anything about him? I thought he was a nice, well-spoken boy. Muad'Dib certainly has a wide flung reach.

I am not suggesting he is not all that he seems, of course.

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Nice to hear from you, Danny

I hear from Alex Jones that Muad'Dib has an American disciple, name of Rob Freeman (not related to the Fremen, I guess). Do you know anything about him? I thought he was a nice, well-spoken boy.

Hello Numeral,

Thank-you for your message.

I know that Rob is not a boy but a middle-aged man with teenage children. I think he's nice and well-spoken too.

Rob Fremen/Freeman. Same thing.

Regards,

Danny.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Friends of Muad'Dib Reply with quote

I don't know exactly why but I find this expression which Anthony John Hill uses in all his and his followers' communiques intensely irritating.
It has a particularly insincere syrupy feel to it.
Nevertheless, I do hope he is free soon to write it again.
Danny wrote:

We hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's as insincere as 'Have a nice day' which has been dropped from call centres and americana long ago
It's a formulaic positive wish which shouldn't really bother anyone. Accept it or let it pass over

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't realised that the Judge in the Kingston case "Mr. Justice Peter Gross" is one of two judges who rubber-stamped Babar Ahmad's extradition to the US.
http://www.freebabarahmad.com/

Quote:

Babar Ahmad was arrested in a pre-dawn raid in December 2003. In the course of the raid he was beaten, humiliated and abused to the extent that he sustained 50 injuries, 2 of which were potentially life threatening. After a week, Babar was released without charge. In August 2004, only days before Babar was due to speak in a conference about the abuse he had suffered at the hands of the police, Babar was arrested under an extradition warrant from the US. He is the first British citizen whose extradition has been requested under this new treaty which does not allow the defendent an opportunity to respond to the allegations against him, and under which he could potentially face extradition to Guantanamo or the death penalty
http://cageprisoners.com/prisoners.php?id=1268

Quote:
British man fails to block extradition to US in terror case
8:36 AM EST, November 28, 2007 - LONDON
http://www.newsdayinteractive.com/specials/pcrichard/hannah.htm

A court on Wednesday rejected a British man's attempt to block his
extradition to the United States to face charges of running Web sites
supporting terrorism.

Lawyers for Babar Ahmad, 32, had sought to prevent his extradition so that he could pursue a civil case accusing London's Metropolitan Police of
assault at the time of his arrest. Extradition, they said, would breach his
right to testify in the civil case.

Lord Justice Roger Thomas and Justice Peter Gross ruled that Ahmad did not have an arguable case.

Ahmad was indicted in the U.S. state of Connecticut in 2004, accused of
running several Web sites including Azzam.com, which investigators say was used to recruit members for the al-Qaida network, Chechen rebels and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wise Up Journal: Message from Mr. Hill arrested for mailing a DVD

Submitted by A Friend on Tue, 03/17/2009 - 06:32

Wise Up Journal

http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=830

By Gabriel O’Hara

We met with John Anthony Hill who got arrested for mailing a DVD (with no letter attached) to a UK court from Ireland (reported by the Irish Times). John is also the producer and narrator of this DVD. Mr Hill, 60 years old, showed us his arrest warrant and gave us permission to pass on information contained in it. The maximum sentence on the warrant is Life Imprisonment in England. John had his computer and other property seized which is why he requested other people to help him as he is not able to defend him self properly as a result. The phony charge is possibly fabricating evidence that might cause injustice and this is from the same country that helped put people in Guantanamo and other torture facilities world-wide. The DVD only contains main stream media news (BBC, ITV, New York Times etc) and the small remainder is his political opinion which as of yet no one is legally supposed to be extradited for, within the EU. The DVDs were also never given to the Judge or Foreman of the trail which is to do with 3 men never mentioned in the DVD. Regardless if you agree or disagree with the contents of this documentary anyone who values freedom would see there is an injustice being carried out here.

John’s court case is on this Thursday at the four courts in Dublin. Having a gathering outside would not change anything inside the court but it might get the media to shine more light on this injustice. John is asking anyone who is not working that day (this Thursday the 19th) to come along at 1:30pm, and any who can take a half day. I’m not sure if handing out his DVD or flyers with information contained in the DVD on the street would be WELCOMED by the court, but it is not yet illegal to hand out free materials on the public streets of Dublin that does not promote a commercial event. Anyone who has the technical abilities to make copies or photocopy information and is able to come along might want to think of doing so. The documentary is available free on the Google videos and Youtube, 7/7 Ripple Effect. Perhaps spread this on forums and contact the media if you think it is a good idea or better yet come up with your own peaceful ideas.

I’m sure you would want support too if injustice was being carried out against you, but you should only help because you want to.

http://mtrial.org/inthemedia/170309-wise-journal-message-mr-hill-arres ted-mailing-dvd
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our judge friend's previous Babar Ahmad police racism case in the news again today.

Met police pay Muslim man £60,000 over serious attack
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/mar/19/police-brutatlity-racis m
The Metropolitan police agreed to pay £60,000 damages to a British Muslim yesterday after admitting that officers had subjected him to a "serious, gratuitous and prolonged" attack.
Babar Ahmad, who is accused of raising funds for terrorism, was punched, kicked, stamped on and strangled during his arrest by officers from the Metropolitan police's Territorial Support Group at his London home in December 2003..............

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I have proof but I had a very vivid dream about the guy with the hook suffering the same from within his cell Rolling Eyes

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
http://mtrial.org/inthemedia/250309-wise-journal-outcome-first-unusual -dvd-court-case

Submitted by A Friend on Wed, 03/25/2009 - 06:13

Wise Up Journal
By Gabriel O’Hara

The British government through Westminster Magistrates Court are looking to have John Anthony Hill extradited to the UK, accused of mailing a DVD (with no letter) to a court, to face a maximum sentence of life imprisonment . The DVD was titled to the judge and to the “foreman of the jury”. I think most people would have faith that a court administrators would know whether to legally pass it on or not, which they did not pass on. The way it was sent makes it impossible to pervert the course of justice. John is also the producer and narrator of this documentary which basically shows footage from the BBC, ITV and some news articles by the New York Times and others.

The small remainder of John’s documentary that is not from main stream media is his political opinion. The European Arrest Warrant Act states no one can be extradited for political opinion and it says that the warrant is also invalid if it violates any of John’s Irish constitutional rights. In court I never heard that exact point brought up or even the exact term “political opinion”. I heard hypothetical arguments about the term “freedom of expression”.

If John is sent to prison in the UK this could set a new precedent taking away even more little freedoms we have left. If that happens why would it not apply to emails with links to documentaries or news articles? That is what’s at stake on the European level and on a local level it’s the dismantling of the Irish Constitution.

The prosecutor accused John of sending the DVDs to the court because he thought the accused men where innocent! The DVD is about four other men and never mentions the three men accused at the court the DVDs were sent to, plus doesn’t the law state that every person is innocent until proven guilty? As far as I know that right has not been taken away… yet, at least for non-Muslims not detained in Guantanamo bay and other similar U.S. and UK rented facilities worldwide (for the moment).

John is charged with a common law offence, attempting to pervert the course of justice. The legal common law definition of perverting the course of justices is: “1) Fabricating or disposing of evidence, 2) Intimidating a witness or juror, 3) Threatening a witness or juror”. There was no fabricating of evidence, over 80% of the film is from public main stream media and the rest is John’s political opinion relating to that information. His film was also in the public domain on youtube. Intimidating or threatening is not mentioned on the European Arrest Warrant of course as no letter was sent and John is a peaceful spiritual man.

While a small few outside the court were handing people entering the four courts copies of John’s DVD the judge inside said what John did is not a crime in Ireland. Another one of the conditions of the European Arrest Warrant is that the charge must be a similar offence in Ireland. It would be like posting a newspaper to a court or handing a DVD to a person entering a court, who could well be a jury member.

John mailed the publicly available DVD in Ireland and has been living in Ireland, as a result he is afforded the rights of the Irish constitution, which the European Arrest Warrant also states. The EAW must do so as in Irish law there is no higher law of the land and parts of it are actually worth the paper it’s written on (unless there is a national emergency or we vote it away to some economic union).

The barristers argued back and forth for over an hour and outcome of John Anthony Hill’s court hearing last Thursday at the Dublin four courts was that a judgement would be announced on the second of April after the judge watches John’s DVD (7/7 Ripple Effect).

The following extracts are from the European Arrest Warrant Act 2003 that shows John can not be surrendered for extradition as it violates his constitutional rights and he can not be extradited for his political opinion or for an offence that is not an offence in Ireland.

European Arrest Warrant Act 2003, “37 (1) A person shall not be surrendered under this Act if— (c) there are reasonable grounds for believing that— (i) the European arrest warrant was issued in respect of the person for the purposes of facilitating his or her prosecution or punishment in the issuing state for reasons connected with his or her sex, race, religion, ethnic origin, nationality, language, political opinion or sexual orientation,”

37 (1) A person shall not be surrendered under this Act if –
(b) his surrender would constitute a contravention of any provision of the Constitution (other than for the reason that the offence specified in the European arrest warrant is an offence to which section 38 (1) (b) applies.” John’s case does not fall under section 38 (1) (b) which means surrendering him would violate the Irish Constitution, you can checkout section 38 (1) (b) here and the Framework Decision it references here.

The Irish Constitution is the highest law in Ireland that must be followed

Article 35.2, “All judges shall be independent in the exercise of their judicial functions and subject only to this Constitution and the law.”

Opinions can be expressed freely:

Article 40.6.1.i: “The State guarantees liberty for the exercise of the following rights, subject to public order and morality: The right of the citizens to express freely their convictions and opinions.”

The Irish Constitution was written originally written in Irish and following articles show that Irish is the first official language:

Article 8.1, “The Irish language as the national language is the first official language.”
Article 8.2, “The English language is recognised as a second official language.”

The standard Constitution uses alterations of the Irish language before translation to English which it clearly states, “the Irish text has been altered so as to make it conform to modern standardized Irish”. Here is what the literal English translation from the original Irish really says on article 40.6.1.i, “The right of the citizens to reveal their certitudes and their opinions without hindrance.” More powerful isn’t it?

The following article says English can be used for official business but it does not say English can override the original Irish Constitution: LITERAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION FROM ORIGINAL IRISH ARTICLE 8.3, “But provision may be made by law for either of those two languages to be a single language for any official businesses or business throughout the whole State or in any part of it.”

The following article from the European Arrest Warrant Act 2003 is yet another point that the British issued European Arrest Warrant fails on: “5.—For the purposes of this Act— (a) an offence under the law of the issuing state [England] corresponds to an offence under the law of the State [Ireland], where the act or omission that constitutes the offence under the law of the issuing state would, if committed in the State, constitute an offence under the law of the State, and (b) an offence under the law of the State corresponds to an offence under the law of the issuing state.”

Anyone spiritual like John might like the following article of the Constitution: Article 34.5.1, “Every person appointed a judge under this Constitution shall make and subscribe the following declaration: ‘In the presence of Almighty God I, do solemnly and sincerely promise and declare that I will duly and faithfully and to the best of my knowledge and power execute the office of Chief Justice (or as the case may be) without fear or favour, affection or ill-will towards any man, and that I will uphold the Constitution and the laws. May God direct and sustain me.’ “

http://mtrial.org/inthemedia/250309-wise-journal-outcome-first-unusual -dvd-court-case
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mtrial.org/news/020409-020409-verdict

The verdict today by Mr. Peart was as follows:

Ordered surrender to the U.K.(extradited), and committed to prison for a minimum of 15 days in Ireland prior to extradition.

An appeal may be made to the Supreme Court in Ireland within the next 15 days. The appeal may include a bail request, and delay the extradition, pending a decision by the Supreme Court (in Ireland).

At this time, due to the order as stated, Muad'Dib was arrested (remanded) in court today after the verdict, and was taken to the prison again.

http://mtrial.org/news/020409-020409-verdict
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not plugging this site but the case is very similar to the owners of this one! http://www.heretical.com/main.html

But they're only not free in Russia, China, North Korea, Burma, and Iran lol

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mtrial.org/inthemedia/020409-extradition-judgement-information- mailer

Extradition judgement of the information mailer

Submitted by A Friend on Thu, 04/02/2009 - 16:46

Wise Up Journal
By Gabriel O’Hara

Would the world be a safer place if people who mail public information are behind bars?

Today at the four courts in Dublin, 11am - court 11, the Judge ruled on whether or not to extradite John Anthony Hill to the UK. John mailed a publicly available DVD, with no letter attached, to a court in the UK during a trial of three men. The DVD had nothing to do with those three men, it contained information from the BBC, ITV, the New York Times and other such established main stream news entities about four different men. During John’s trial in Ireland, March 19th, the judge said in his closing statement that he would watch the DVD before making a decision. Today we found out that the judge failed to uphold that promise/commitment made in court when he told the court he had not looked at that evidence. The Judge ruled against John, 60 years old, who was then put in to handcuffs and lead away by the police to a prison. The Judge said a number of people from all over the world mailed him envelopes with DVDs, he also said he did not open the envelops.

The judge said the European Arrest Warrant Act does not give him permission to not surrender John under the grounds of freedom of expression, religious reasons or if it was a violation of the Irish constitution. After the judgement, in the public corridors of the four courts, John’s barrister said that the European Arrest Warrant Act states he cannot be surrendered if he will be treated unfairly in the UK as a result of his political opinion, which they feel he wont. But if you read the key article 37 of the European Arrest Warrant Act (below) from the Irish Statute Book you can clearly see what it really says. It talks about the warrant being invalid at the issuing point, it does not talk about being treated unfairly if extradited to the issuing state (UK). It says “a person shall not be surrendered” if the warrant is “issued” due to “political opinion“. It is even more open than that because it states that if “there are reasonable grounds for believing that” it was issued “for reason connected with his or her” “political opinion” or “religion” then the warrant is invalid and John does not have to be surrendered.

Quote:
http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/2003/en/act/pub/0045/sec0037.html

European Arrest Warrant Act 2003, “37 (1) A person shall not be surrendered under this Act if— (c) there are reasonable grounds for believing that— (i) the European arrest warrant was issued in respect of the person for the purposes of facilitating his or her prosecution or punishment in the issuing state for reasons connected with his or her sex, race, religion, ethnic origin, nationality, language, political opinion or sexual orientation,”

Undoubtedly this precedent will effect emailing links of documentaries and news articles to authorities. During John’s trial his government defense barrister did not make the points about the DVD not being about the three men on trial and other important aspects of John’s defense were not brought up. Despite John’s requests he was not allowed speak during his trial. The judge did not even watch the DVD which he said he would do before making a judgement. This is the justice system, it is not even close to most people’s vague ideas of it; the nicely distorted views given by law dramas on TV. When John’s rights were taken away so was everyone’s, instantly. There was a low turnout of support today and two weeks ago, it seems more people turn up for screenings about rights being taken away then they do to support keeping the little ones we have let when they are under attack. The rest of the uniformed public are not too bothered by anything if it does not directly effect their pockets or at the maximum the pockets of a close family relation.

John might have a chance to appeal, if not he will be extradited out of Ireland in 15 days. The following is a link to John’s political opinion (based on information from the BBC etc) on Google videos; you are allowed to disagree with it but John was supposed to be allowed to have it and spread it: 7/7 Ripple Effect.

http://mtrial.org/inthemedia/020409-extradition-judgement-information- mailer
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: MUAD'DIB BAIL APPEAL Reply with quote

Quote:
Gardai probe mail sent to extradition judges in J.A.H. Case

Dearbhail McDonald
Irish Independent
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:35 UTC
Gardai are investigating a series of packages sent to two Irish judges who have dealt with the case of an Englishman fighting extradition to Britain for posting DVDs to a British judge and jury.

The DVD, entitled '7/7 Ripple Effect' claims the 7/7 bombings in London were "an inside job".

High Court judge Mr Justice Michael Peart alerted the authorities after he received seven packages since March 19 last, some of which contained a DVD indicating that they related to the case of Sheffield born Anthony John Hill.

Mr Hill (60) is wanted to stand trial in the United Kingdom for perverting the course of public justice during a criminal trial relating to the 2005 attacks which killed 52 commuters, four suicide bombers and injured 700 others. If convicted Mr Hill, who claims he is the leader of a church known as The Way, faces up to life in prison.

The packages, which were unopened by Judge Peart, were posted from Finland, the US and Qatar. Another judge, who also dealt with Mr Hill's case following his arrest in Ireland on February 10, also received similar material by post.

Judge Peart, who last week ruled that Mr Hill should be extradited to Britain, said in his judgment that he wanted to express his disapproval of the actions of those who sought to send him material in the strongest possible terms and said it was "clearly an attempt" to influence his decision.

Extradition

Mr Hill is currently in custody in an Irish prison and may appeal his extradition.

The DVDs, copies of which were also sent to five relatives of the victims, were intercepted by officials at Kingston Crown Court during the trial last year of people involved of assisting the 2005 bombings.

The film, widely available on the internet, blames the UK government and security services for the explosions in central London on July 7 2005. The filmmakers say the 7/7 bombers were innocent individuals who were duped into participating in what they thought was a training exercise.

The British authorities claim Mr Hill's fingerprints were found on packages sent from Ireland to the London-based judge and jury foreman in May and June 2008.

When arrested by gardai Mr Hill had €100,000 worth of gold bullion in krugerrand coins, the South African currency.

Mr Hill's lawyers, at an earlier hearing, requested that Judge Peart view the DVD, but the judge chose not to.

Presumably 100,000 euros wasn't enough to cover his bail of 3,500 euros which Danny appealed for:
Danny wrote:
Quote:
MUAD'DIB BAIL APPEAL

Dear All,

I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day.

Today on Wednesday 18th February 2009, in a Dublin court, an Irish judge set bail for the producer of “7/7 Ripple Effect” - Muad’Dib - at 3500 Euros.

If you would like to help Him continue the Fight against Satan and his N.W.O., for the good of us all, please send a Moneygram to Tullio Goi in Dublin, Ireland. You will get a reference number from Moneygram that you have to send to Tullio at jtgoi@yahoo.co.uk so he can pick up the money. For more information about Moneygram and how it works, where you can send a Moneygram etc. go to http://moneygram.com/

Please note that until such time as the 3500 Euros is paid, Muad’Dib remains in prison, so every little bit will help. Anything donated in excess of the 3500 Euros will be used to help build Father’s Kingdom here on earth.

The other bail conditions the Irish judge set are:-

1. Surrendering of passport,
2. Forbidden to discuss 7/7 with anybody in England & Wales,
3. Has to sign 3 times a week at the Gardai station.

Those of you familiar with 7/7 truth will have noted that number 2 is most interesting, considering that everyone else supposedly remains “free” (for the time being) to discuss 7/7 in England and Wales. It shows how much THEY* fear Muad’Dib.

*The Hierarchy Enslaving You.

For those unfamiliar with the video, please download and watch Muad’Dib’s 7/7 Ripple Effect here:-

http://jforjustice.co.uk

LLTF, LLTK,

THE FREMEN.

http://100777.com/faketerror/london/ripple_effect/appeal

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sympathy is all with Mr. Hill......and we know where 'Prole' is coming from........

......but have you anything to say about this Danny?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: MUAD'DIB BAIL APPEAL Reply with quote

Could it be that John Hill doesn't have access to that cash to pay his bail? Should be a bit careful before making such accusations.

But fascinating developments nevertheless.

The implication seems to be this could all be some kind of 'come on', to see who'll support him???

As these DVDs contain material evidence pertinant to the case it seems bizarre to me that the Irish judge should have said what he did.
In any normal situation surely he would look at the evidence then ask for a judicial review.
Surely that's the normal procedure?
But then retrials of Muslims by a judge with an anti-Muslim (Babar Ahmed) history hundreds of miles away is not the usual way either.

Mysterious certainly.

Prole wrote:

Presumably 100,000 euros wasn't enough to cover his bail of 3,500 euros which Danny appealed for:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: