FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hollie Greig; Jersey Island
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 682

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Hollie Greig; Jersey Island Reply with quote

.
Why is the 'truth' movement awash with the Hollie Greig story, yet nothing is being said about Jersey Island?

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Sep 2006
Posts: 2347
Location: One breath from Glory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Hollie Greig; Jersey Island Reply with quote

Caz wrote:
.
Why is the 'truth' movement awash with the Hollie Greig story, yet nothing is being said about Jersey Island?

.



Jersey Island has its own thread Haut de la Garenne. has there been any further developments on the court cases?

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=13731&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=0

_________________
JO911B.
"for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against wicked spirits in high places " Eph.6 v 12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 682

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really raising the comparison of how the two have been treated by the truth movment. Not specifically what was happening in each of the separate cases.

This is different to what is on any particular thread about court cases etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollie Greig is disabled 1. and 2. has a very public way about raising awareness? ie.Facebook, Youtube videos and public leafleting!
_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollie Greg...

I have not published anything on this case for the simple reason I can find no evidence to support the claims thus made in relation to this saga.

I spoke with Brian Gerrish last month and this subject came up, I explained this to Brian and his reply was that he had seen lots of evidence and went through certain records he had seen.

I expected him to suggest I take a look, but this was not forthcoming, which suggests he expected me to take his word as proof of evidence.

Though I have much respect for the efforts put forward by Brian and his team on common purpose, I was rather perplexed by his omission of supplying me with the evidence he has seen.

I am not alone in my seeking of evidence only to find zero, there are other blogs around which ask the same questions, and the replies they get from certain individuals seem to attempt to divert attention from the questions relating to the lack of evidence.

So what is going on here?

Is it possible as some have claimed, that Robert Green is suffering from mental illness, and as such Brian and his team and David Icke are being set up?

The fact Brain did not offer the evidence he has for me to view, could suggest Brian is in on the game and is attempting to have known activists promote it on his word?

If the latter is correct then would this not open David Icke and others who have been happy to take such on the word of Brian, to future legal action and thus position them under blackmail?

As said, I have not touched this story due to the lack of evidence, but as we are all operating to prevent the installation of the New World Order, if such men as David Icke were to fall, the knock on effects would be massive for all he has thus far presented and of course the truth movement as a whole.

Not only that, but the fact David expressed the case on the last Edge Media show, with vigour, could also suggest David by some dastardly means has already fallen to some form of blackmail.

If this is so then by definition of such a control mechanism, David could very well be presenting false information enough to keep people off the real fight.

Of course if there is evidence available that I have missed, then it would be appreciated if it could be posted here so we can look at it ourselves.

I have only been on the internet with my work for just over three years, but the most striking aspect to my research while on the web into those who have claimed the lofty perches in this movement from the internet battle lines, I find to be wanting in altruism.

I think we are at a crossroads, and we need to step back and look very carefully at those who seem to lead the paths of attack, but more to the point here, we all need to look again at what it is we spend our energies promoting, do we we follow the lead of others or do we find our own niche and build an evidence based platform for the next round of exposure for those who will come in the future.

Were We Are

Jordan Maxwell
Stewart Swerdlow
Lyndon LaRouche

The main platform for the whole movement as it exists today come from these three, and others of course, do we continue to regurgitate the same old story or do we expose that which is going on right under our noses, I cite contingency and resilience actions, and instead of 911 which is fully exposed, we look at the false flags enacted this year alone:

Kidnap of the Polish government and military

The Gulf Oil Spill

Not only this, in the resilience drill we exposed in 2009, in which a school, Peel Park, which interestingly has a big connection to the Queen herself... tested for reaction from parents to their withholding the children from parents, we also saw the use of the Red Cross to process people as if they were displaced after a very suspect evacuation.

Internally displaced persons are a big part of the shutdown of western nations, and the oil spill is just such an event to turn the United States into a mass concentration camp as those we have witnessed in Africa and the Third World in general for the last 40 odd years.

I kid you not, Britain could become a full blown mass concentration camp in under a couple of years with the right emergencies, and we have quite a few missing nuclear weapons going around.

Worth Investigating :


Missing Nukes :

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=14347


Occult Timeline : What Really Happened In The Polish Plane Crash?

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=12401

Full Study : http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?cat=5636


Gulf Oil Spill :

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=13372

Full Study : http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?cat=5909


Displacement :

UK : Elite Drill In Preventing Schools From Releasing Children From School ? :

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=4128

Full Study : http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?cat=5827


Full Study On Paedophile Rings And The Levels At Which They Exist :

http://lifeonchildreninthemix.com/


Rolling Eyes Shocked Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Hollie Greig claims are null and void a simple court case would lay it to rest methinks?? Rolling Eyes
_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed DD, but diversions are the name of the game from an intelligence perspective, this needs to be addressed



Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
If the Hollie Greig claims are null and void a simple court case would lay it to rest methinks?? Rolling Eyes



That’s the question that Caz raises IMHO, because while using most peoples emotions against them with most trying to get justice for Hollie, people are not seeing the bigger crimes (even when its pointed out to them, going by most posters on some forums) of that it doesn’t look like its ever going to be investigated properly for not only Hollie but other such cases because of the corrupt judicial service. It appears this emotion is what people center and/or are lead, rather than the bigger issue. And the Jersey thread shows more clearly how corrupt the whole judicial service is. If it’s corrupt on that, it’s corrupt on any so called justice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have presented a dialectic to show how the truth movement is manipulated.

It is the most important issue we all need to consider at this time, because if we fail to see through the play by the intelligence agencies we fail on all counts.

Just give this link a shufty and serious thought, for it will show all, and help all to understand the highest level manipulation of many activists, ,more than that, it excuses a lot who are thought to be knowingly part of the intel bonanza and are not :

Understanding The Truth Movement : A Dialectic

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=14999



Smile

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:
I have presented a dialectic to show how the truth movement is manipulated.

It is the most important issue we all need to consider at this time, because if we fail to see through the play by the intelligence agencies we fail on all counts.

Just give this link a shufty and serious thought, for it will show all, and help all to understand the highest level manipulation of many activists, ,more than that, it excuses a lot who are thought to be knowingly part of the intel bonanza and are not :

Understanding The Truth Movement : A Dialectic

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=14999



Smile



Also what is noticeable on your video is that the constable says he will go and request on your behalf about the two week signing. That is putting himself above the Law because under Common Law, you should be able to do that yourself or both of you.


Also on one of Charlie’s videos (or more) he points out that THEY can film you, but we are not allowed to film them to gather evidence and what they claim against you in trying to gather evidence to perhaps ban your videos.


Last edited by Andrew. on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed Andrew.

Now I posted this dialectic and my site lit up....

I am using visitor maps as my site stats, and have just noticed that they have played with it to not show the correct url people are visiting.
The same is showing on the revolver maps which is out by a ratio of about 10 to 1...
I can also now see the intel hits coming thick and fast ....

The visitor maps stats are claiming everyone is looking at a particular report about Chile, this I admit has been so since I posted the videos exposing the DWP and the police.

The report the stats are claiming is very important and lots of people are visiting is :

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=4448

Are we having this?

They not happy... which means I is happy


Now if I am off track with my work, then why the hell are they doing such things?

And today on top of the 'poo' load of civil service demands on my corporate registered person, for which I hold power of attorney, I received something called a Tax Compliance Check, never before heard of such, and when I rang the tax man, he was aghast as he looked at my tax records, which clearly showed the claim was absurd.

I rang the client they claim has proven a 15 grand deficit in my tax return on the invoices he supplied, and he laughed....

So lifeinthemix according to Icke and Jones is nothing other than an idiot, and to be ignored....

Mmmmmm.....



Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013


Last edited by Life on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So lifeinthemix according to Icke and Jones is nothing other than an idiot, and to be ignored....

Mmmmmm.....


If it's true they have said that about those video's in question of yours, then it shows us much.

Is that Alex Jones?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so much in relation to the videos in question but as a whole.
I was kicked off the info wars on three occasions the first for taking all his followers attention, and at various points thereafter, I am presently banned also.

Icke has ignored my work for eight years, even though I sent him lots in the early part of this decade.

Good one Andrew


Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:
Not so much in relation to the videos in question but as a whole.
I was kicked off the info wars on three occasions the first for taking all his followers attention, and at various points thereafter, I am presently banned also.

Icke has ignored my work for eight years, even though I sent him lots in the early part of this decade.

Good one Andrew


Very Happy



I wouldn’t put it past Icke to use you work, twist it and make some money from it.

At one time it looked almost as though Icke had got away with much by saying much of his work (Lizards) was metaphorical then rescinded on that, and has just come out with that book about the moon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed,

''hey everyone the moon is a death star''

look up to the skies forget Terra Firma...

And he hates the sky god...

It is a shame aright, but this is the nature of mind control, it only works if the one under control believes what they are presenting...

Well if it is a death star what are we supposed to do about it?

It has been there a long time..... and by all accounts there used to be two, so did he destroy it in a past life?

Perhaps when he was Francis Bacon's brother, or was it when he was a general in Napoleon's army, or perhaps when he was Socrates.

Sorry David but this needs to be addressed and I did warn you at the beginning of the year it was going to be painful

he has taken a very old Chinese doctrine or has been fed it, and made it manifest into a five sense reality, suggesting he is as fixed to the material as ''Alex John Wayne Jones''.

If I remember the doctrines correctly they speak of man being moon food... and a thesis on the Moons effect on mans psyche as it reflects the Suns energies creating the hall of mirrors.


Shocked

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013


Last edited by Life on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for synchronicity...

Charlie Veitch is on the Alex Jones show...... now 20:40

I hope many of you are listening to Veitch on Jones he is playing the game which has shocked me, I thought he was unaware of his ignorance, but the interview says different, if you have missed it you must listen to the it when Jones puts it up...

Looks like your death star is attacking you Icke

Some full moon... OOOOwwwww

Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013


Last edited by Life on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wager...

Jones at the end of tonight's show was ecstatic in his thoughts of completely demolishing the vidoes I have presented, as he and Veitch told the story of how 'new acts' make it compulsory for everyone to give their details to the corporate officers... Though they were speaking in terms of the Canadian G20, Jones presented the idea this was global...

The Jones Spin

what absolute garbage.

Jones was so excited he announced Veitch as the latest intel hero, would be back next week to further his little coup de etat...

Odds please...

Will he present tonight's interview on his site for all to see or will he have some catastrophic calamity which means he can't???

By the way I note on this forum the times these posts were posted are way out...administrator what goes on here?
This one posted at 22:44

More GOODINFO :

Disinformation Agents Of The New Worldly Order : Dissection

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=11852

Shocked Question

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just for you Caz.....

Jersey Exposed :

http://lifeonchildreninthemix.com/JERSEY_CHILD_ABUSE_SCANDAL.html

Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contradiction In Terms

David Icke has spent his entire Green career explaining how the Bible is nothing other than a script, a nonsense, that only he is awake to the true spirit, and all must kneel before his knowledge

Everything Biblical is garbage and should be treated as such...
and for his latest contradiction :

‘AND THE SEA SHALL TURN TO BLOOD’

… A ‘BIBLICAL’ CATASTROPHE THAT WILL AFFECT US ALL

THE ‘SPILL’ (UNCONTROLLED GUSH) WILL DEVASTATE AMERICA?

OH, YES, BUT THAT’S THE IDEA

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

The toxic oil and gas are being added to by the lethal ‘dispersant’ being used by BP to (theoretically, for public consumption only) ‘disperse the oil’. They are using Corexit 9500 which is so toxic it has been banned in Europe, although Europe is likely to get it anyway via the Gulf Stream.

Corexit is manufactured by a corporation called Nalco, once part of Exxon Mobil, and the current leadership includes executives from Exxon and BP. The European Union Times said of Corexit:

‘A dire report prepared for President Medvedev by Russia’s Ministry of Natural Resources is warning today that the British Petroleum (BP) oil and gas leak in the Gulf of Mexico is about to become the worst environmental catastrophe in all of human history threatening the entire eastern half of the North American continent with “total destruction” …

… Russian scientists are basing their apocalyptic destruction assessment due to BP’s use of millions of gallons of the chemical dispersal agent known as Corexit 9500 which is being pumped directly into the leak of this wellhead over a mile under the Gulf of Mexico waters and designed, this report says, to keep hidden from the American public the full, and tragic, extent of this leak that is now estimated to be over 2.9 million gallons a day.’

BP has told the US government that 400,000 gallons of this environmental destroyer has been sprayed into the sea with another 805,000 gallons already ordered.

You might think at first hearing that it is blatantly crazy to use Corexit when there are some 12 other less toxic and more effective dispersants approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Two of those on the EPA list ‘were found to be 100 percent effective on Gulf of Mexico crude, while the two Corexit products rated 56 percent and 63 percent effective’.

Well, yes, it is crazy, these people are crazy, but there is method in their madness, as I shall explain.

Why quote from a book you have labelled fantasy?

Mind Control In Action

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013


Last edited by Life on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 1451
Location: UEMS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread seems to have turned into a subtle but divisive character assassination load of FUD. Why so? Is it not up to each individual to think and act for themselves? I've never subscribed to the concept of 'The Truth Movement', a mere semiotic for herding and enclosure, IMO. Eg:-

Life wrote:
...as we are all operating to prevent the installation of the New World Order, if such men as David Icke were to fall, the knock on effects would be massive for all he has thus far presented and of course the truth movement as a whole....


Again, why so? What's so special about Icke? There are more effective shepherds for those so dependent upon 'guidance'...

Anyway, useful and very comprehensive looking website, Life. Do you know of dprogram.net? The similarities are striking. Unfettered anonymouse comments might be a good addition, IMnsHO.

The paedophilia issue will not be resolved until the western power structure is once again devolved unto the people. Until that time there will be no justice done, as the main culprits clearly own the law. Has it ever been otherwise?

_________________
"We will lead every revolution against us!" - attrib: Theodor Herzl

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all about critical mass thermate.

You have Jones, Icke, Gerrish and all the subdivisions thereof, working together and keeping everyone doing nothing other than passing the same emails and reports to each other, and nowt gets done.

Those who follow these people, think these people are actually doing something to fight the new world order but they are not, they feel that by chit chatting on forums and passing on the reports which come from these people, real action is being enacted when its all just a big talking shop with the subject matter of this chit chat nothing but intelligence diversions.

As this thread suggests, Hollie Greig is a diversion, people think action is being taken when the only one moving the issue is Green, and he is highly suspect indeed.

You may well not see Icke as important, yet he manages to fill talks with a lot of people, so there are a lot of people who do care about the situation we exist within, yet they are being pulled down a dead end dance of garbage, so it do matter.

I have it on very good authority that people who have gone to Jones with groundbreaking information over the years, information which no one else is aware they know, or more to the point, no one save Jones knows these people were prepared to tell all…. after contacting Jones were arrested by the FBI and the info doesn’t see the light of day.

If this is so then Jones is a very dangerous man indeed for those who have a story to tell which would help real activists make a difference.

Jones and Icke keep all but those who suck the poo from their backside out of the mix, they present only information from those they feel superior too, this is the exact profile of the New World Order in its entirety.

It’s about filtering, while they claim a big platform from which supposed truth and exposure is given to the world.... that is control of information.

This shows itself in the many people who refuse absolute to see such points as they are presented in relation to popular activists, its like the fame game in which followers become blind to all outside the words of such celebrities, no matter how detailed the information.

Most people are in this because they have nowt else to do, they are the people who take all the nonsense while presenting a fighting spirit, but the big guns are either Intel from the get go or are compromised down the line.

Jones is an ego maniac with a lot of money, Icke acts like he is the only person in the world who has ever suffered, and is now juicing the rewards from the establishment, as his son makes headway in the music game, he is compromised there is no doubt, hence the moon is a death star which will help how exactly???

The information relating to the Vietch video, is a prime example of keeping the people in the statute script, Jones does the same while presenting the idea he is actually doing something, he is... he is coining it and at the right moment he will cut and run.

You will not find Jones on any front lines if the * hits the fan I guarantee it.

Jones over the last three years has refused to publish a lot of goodinfo from my good self, and if so much as any other commenter would answer a post that was not removed in the first instant, he would remove the lot, he does not like proper debate he only likes blood and guts ranting, keeping everyone in the state of aggression as they venture into the arena.

This will bring only one reaction from the police...aggression, and aggression is the very action which will pull the NWO together, they need it.

If you witnessed the Vietch interview last night, Jones was ecstatic at Vietch's excitable ranting about how he suffered at the hands of the police at the G20, I have a ranting Blighty thinks Jones, and it would not surprise me in the slightest if Jones had funded Vietch's trip to Canada, and the video in question for me shows Vietch as a puppet of the police and as such the video was a set up from the start.

The message of the Vietch video….comply or face six hours in the nick….

But you can make your own judgment on the matter.

In conclusion

If the likes of the trio thus presented manage to grip the existing people who are awake to the big conspiracy, and more importantly those who are waking up as I write, then they can waste yet more energy on absolutely nothing, all the while the NWO moves on without any form of resistance whatever.

Understanding your lawful rights and the scam that is all things statute is the way to stop the police state in its tracks without violence, and I am not speaking in terms of becoming a freeman, which is a contradiction in terms, why if you are free do you have to join the freeman society? You don’t, you just exist free within the common sense rules we already have in place.

If enough people understand that Police ‘officers’ have no power, then they have no power, if they understand that only a Police Constable is mandated to enforce common law, and only in the upkeep of the peace, then all things statute die, no health & safety, no speed cameras, fines and no arrests outside the breaching of the peace, and common sense law kills all things corporate.
As for the financial aspect, we all need to learn cooperation again, then all things good follow.

Through the statutes they aim to remove children by the million by giving the schools the statute right to lay claim against parents for not coming up to the standard as set by ARK, so the police issue is only one aspect to the insanity, but it goes on and on.

Jones nor Icke so much as mention such, in fact Jones is as said…. keeping the script within the statutes as Vietch’s video and thus MO clearly prove with Jones and Icke supporting the video, while those which I have presented are left in the cold.

They are not about the real fight nor are they of the truth.

Jones wants opposition which keeps up division, we need cooperation through understanding what has changed to stop everything working, and of course that means all things corporate statute, because this system has taken over our land system.

Study the videos I have presented and see how the copper is desperate to get involved when there is absolutely no need for him to do so as no breach of the peace has been committed, and he insists I cannot act without a solicitor, garbage garbage garbage.




Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you over estimating your importance Life?

or maybe under estimating Hollies case?

IMO its all healthy to publicly show the ruling class for what they are! Do you not see how many HG has drawn from normal backgrounds into a truther life style?

Anyway just for CAZ:

Sun Sea & Satan WATCH TRAILER Haut de la Garenne, Jersey


Link

_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who says this is about me???

To suggest so pretty much proves my point in relation to how people need leaders, I am merely presenting the information as I find it, it is about the information not I.

The point of focus with the Hollie case is the fact there is no evidence, and those who claim to have seen the evidence want to keep the evidence to their-selves and expect we all believe them.

This is a game called creating supreme leaders with people swooning at the words of the said leaders without evidence.

lifeinthemixtalk operates on evidence, the earlier sites offer my learnings while in the mystery school and as such it is only my understanding of my experiences that is presented.

The earlier sites are specifically aimed at those who have also undergone such initiation rites and so they are speaking directly to the elite, who have been suckered into following the Theosophical dance.

You want a new religion??? then continue to follow the insane as they demand ''you believe them'' because they are the chosen ones.

Shocked

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013


Last edited by Life on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
or maybe under estimating Hollies case?

IMO its all healthy to publicly show the ruling class for what they are! Do you not see how many HG has drawn from normal backgrounds into a truther life style?



Ok without any emotion, what proof is there that she has been physically abused by said persons. *Do remember that it's said the Nazis and Commies rounded people up on speculation and no proof and found them guilty. Like provoked mob rule with no true Judgment.

* (Sarah's Law to be rolled out nationally)
http://forums.ukcolumn.org/showthread.php?tid=2020

--------------------------------------------------------------

But there is a lot more yet. Preventative Laws and such and more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To you both, you maybe right, but again the case has drawn many new people out and into seeing and questioning the bigger picture!
_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
To you both, you maybe right, but again the case has drawn many new people out and into seeing and questioning the bigger picture!


Yes, but those that are waking up are being drawn in on Idolatry.


"This is a game called creating supreme leaders with people swooning at the words of the said leaders without evidence."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Hollie Case is a fraud, and as you say it has brought a lot of people out... then when it is proven a fraud all those who thus came out will never again believe a word said or written by anyone with the label truth, conspiracy, and anti establishment....

It is called destroying the truth and keeping up the lies

Wink

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats only if they haven't got their teeth into other issues.
Come on everyone who stumbles on the money/property fraud won't go back Surprised
It's the people waking up to the nature of their enslavement!
In fact I'd say most people know with regard to the wider implications of war but are happy to go along with it to keep their privileges Surprised

_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Thats only if they haven't got their teeth into other issues.
Come on everyone who stumbles on the money/property fraud won't go back Surprised
It's the people waking up to the nature of their enslavement!
In fact I'd say most people know with regard to the wider implications of war but are happy to go along with it to keep their privileges Surprised



I agree, but its about the misdirection and there is much of it.

As you say about money/property fraud.

It’s said that any money (means of exchange) system can be gamed now or at a latter time, but the “year of release” which is Law (Bible) stops it’s corruption in its tracks. But no monetary reform sites will go near it, preventing many clued up people to vastly out number the ones that are happy to go along with there privileges. Let alone how land Laws should be and how they work for everyone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 486
Location: Lancashire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have more to this story of removing the glamour from those who claim to act for truth and justice :

For Your Study

John Coleman : Dead or Alive? Alex Jones Dupe or Supreme Intel Puppet?

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=15064

We will get there in the end


Very Happy

_________________
KEEP IT REAL

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group