FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog Reply with quote

Rather than 'hide' this important analysis of the 7/7 Inquests (as Gosling has chosen to by merging nrmis' thread) I'm posting this again. (Hands off Gosling!)

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog

Posts so far:

The Conspirators and the "Conspiracy Phones"

7/7 Inquests: Open Justice or No Justice?

July 7th Inquests - 'Life Extinct'?

7/7 Inquests: The Alleged Identification of Shehzad Tanweer

7/7 Inquests: Danny Biddle, the Rucksack on the Lap and the Explosion on the Floor

7/7 Inquests: The Disintegration of Shehzad Tanweer

The Strange Account of Ross Mallinson

The Curious Case of the Jag That Parked in the Daytime

Behind the Scenes of the Aldgate Explosion, at 11 minutes to 9

Don't Mention The Fifth (or Sixth?) Man

The Final Curtain - "CCTV rich" to "CCTV FAIL!"

A CCTV Fuss About Nothing?

7 July Inquests: It's A Conspiracy, Stupid!

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: 7/7 Inquests: Fiat Brava Foxtrot Tango
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 15215
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bridget,
As ever sweeping with such grace across our screens.
There are very good reasons to keep all the specifically 7/7 inquest material together.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather that the J7 7/7 Inquests blog posts are separate thank you.
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: The Identification of Mohammed Sidique Khan
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent blog Prole.

What do you make of the theory forwarded by retired Australian policeman Andrew McGregor.

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/latest-77-articles-3/the-fate-of-khan/

He noted that Khan's wife was having serious problems with her pregnancy. Khan went to see her on 5th July, left and she never managed to contact him again, despite trying to get in touch repeatedly and desperately.

She miscarried on July 7th.

Putting this together with some very peculiar mobile phone texts supposedly exchanged between Khan and Lindsay at about 4:30 am on July 6th.

(Here's Khan's message)

“Havin major problem cant make time will ring ya when I got it sorted wait at home."

McGregor goes on to suggest that Khan went to his handler to pull out of the exercise but that this left the architects of the event no choice but to, ultimately, kill him....presumably after getting him to persuade the other 3 lads to go ahead without him. (this would explain why only one other passenger was seen in the car with Tanweer at the M1 Services on the way from Leeds to Luton).

I know you don't 'go there' Prole and can see, in your position, the sense in avoiding such speculation. However, for the rest of us....this is what we do.

The 'false-flag' fingerprints are everywhere so we seek out a narrative that makes sense.

I don't know if Khan pulled out of the job but, having a sense of what the guy was like...a fixer, a healer, a man who worked in a Special School and was popular there with staff and students (by all accounts) it makes intuitive sense that he would put his wife, her serious difficulties and his expected child before a day's pay, no matter how 'generous'.

I would agree with McGregor that it is unlikely that Khan ever made it to London. It is, from the behaviour of Lindsay in King's Cross (and the improbable time-line), likely that Lindsay and Tanweer went on the run, were tracked by the special mobile phones they had been given to carry and that these were the two men that radio reports on the day said were gunned down in Canary Wharf.

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I know you don't 'go there' Prole and can see, in your position, the sense in avoiding such speculation. However, for the rest of us....this is what we do.

The 'false-flag' fingerprints are everywhere so we seek out a narrative that makes sense.

If you prefer a different fantasy version then that's your choice - you are free to make up any version of history that suits you, your ideology or your purposes. Don't expect it to stand up to scrutiny though. Serious researchers realise the futility of this approach.

There is also a note of arrogance in claiming that 'for the rest of us - this is what we do' - I doubt if you speak for everyone. Remember you have already displayed and admitted your ignorance of the facts of 7/7 as does McGregor and NK. As I previously mentioned in response to you - truth is a process and is not something to be pursued with the intention of proving a priori assumptions and prejudices.

Apart from that how do you, McGregor and NK explain the CCTV footage showing Khan at Luton & KX on 7/7?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 203
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole; the 7/7 blog is incredible although it needs a lot of careful attention which the blogger(s) clearly have done.

However, I agree with kbo. As with 9/11, as the evidence emerges, the options for what really happened narrow. Eventually, we are left with either one explanation (or as in Occams razor, several where the simplest is the most likely). The narrative of what really happened helps to make sense of all the disparate evidence and pull it all together.

_________________
In the end, it's not the words of your enemies you will remember, but the silence of your friends. Martin Luther King
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redadare wrote:
Prole; the 7/7 blog is incredible although it needs a lot of careful attention which the blogger(s) clearly have done.

However, I agree with kbo. As with 9/11, as the evidence emerges, the options for what really happened narrow. Eventually, we are left with either one explanation (or as in Occams razor, several where the simplest is the most likely). The narrative of what really happened helps to make sense of all the disparate evidence and pull it all together.

Well we are nowhere near 'all the evidence emerging' - we have only had 8 weeks of the Inquest process - so any theories will be premature - there can be no narrative of 'what really happened' that can stand up to scrutiny yet.

If 9/11ers have learnt anything at all it is surely how divisive alternative theories are.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 15215
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redadare's actual quote is, 'as the evidence emerges'.
Prole wrote:

redadare wrote:
as the evidence emerges

Well we are nowhere near 'all the evidence emerging'

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Redadare's actual quote is, 'as the evidence emerges'.
Prole wrote:

redadare wrote:
as the evidence emerges

Well we are nowhere near 'all the evidence emerging'

How long is Dogsmilk suspended for?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:


If 9/11ers have learnt anything at all it is surely how divisive alternative theories are.


I won't write a book again Prole.

Truth is not 'a process'.

'The truth' is what really happened on 7/7.

With 9/11 WE ARE UNITED, NOT DIVIDED BY AN ALTERNATIVE THEORY.

Our governments say 19 Muslims did it. We say elements within the government did it, and of this (based on the evidence) we are certain.

We might quibble about details (and there are people employed to create division amongst us by playing with these details) but on this we are united.

If what you are doing (by spending so much time collecting data and analysing it for anomalies) is important.....and so it is......then what people like Muad'Dib do,by posing more reasonable and believable narratives than the official one, is also very important.

People need a credible story. The liars know this very well indeed.....

.......but it is Musd'Dib's film, more so than you own quasi-academic work, that has jolted and woken up so many people in the UK to the truth about false flag terror and 7/7 itself.

This is the vital work and if you don't know that then there are plenty of the rest of us who do.

It puzzles me deeply, Prole, how you can be so uncommonly intelligent yet so stupid. It is very difficult for the generous soul to make sense of this.

7/7 has 'false flag' written all over it.

Every element is there.

The personalities of the culprits, from what we know, are all wrong.

Many of us no longer ask if the four are innocent, we ask how did the security services carry off this great (and familiar) crime.

It is good to see President Reagan's Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Paul Craig Roberts, step forward and point out that the FBI are having to manufacture Muslim terrorism in the USA because there are no real terrorists at work in the USA (see below).

Many of us now understand that this is how the great "Clash of Civilisations" (and the wars our simple countrymen are dying in) has been manufactured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y_SFpydA2Wk

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If what you are doing (by spending so much time collecting data and analysing it for anomalies) is important.....and so it is......then what people like Muad'Dib do,by posing more reasonable and believable narratives than the official one, is also very important.

People need a credible story. The liars know this very well indeed.....

.......but it is Musd'Dib's film, more so than you own quasi-academic work, that has jolted and woken up so many people in the UK to the truth about false flag terror and 7/7 itself.

Neither NK's book nor the messiah's film could have been produced without the work that J7 have done.

People don't need stories though they need the truth, which is why J7 campaign for truth and justice.

You on the other hand can continue to support as many stories as you like - I really don't give a toss.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:


You on the other hand can continue to support as many stories as you like - I really don't give a toss.


Well you should if you care one way or the other about truth.

Facts in themselves are nothing. Mere digital imprints that rest in the mind.

It is the MEANING that these facts proclaim and the IMPERATIVES that the God-recognising human soul will create from them that matters.

The true story of 7/7 is what people need.

It is what this country and this world needs.

It is only realisation of the truth in such a story, fully believed and viscerally felt, that will liberate mankind, as we recognise and take possession of our own most intrinsic form, and act.......to break the chains that bind and overturn the Satanic lies that enslave us all.

This will certainly happen one day Prole.

The sooner the better.

.....and the Love of God will live in the hearts of all those who are prepared to accept It.

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 294

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rather than 'hide' this important analysis of the 7/7 Inquests (as Gosling has chosen to by merging nrmis' thread) I'm posting this again. (Hands off Gosling!)


Quote:
There are very good reasons to keep all the specifically 7/7 inquest material together.


I am very surprised that this was done. I'm guessing that the remarkable hostility between the forums or some forum posters was a factor?
Maybe we can clear the air sometime? Or would any attempt end in carnage and just waste more time?
If so, maybe just agree to stick to doing what you all do best. Positively!

I'd be very surprised if the vast majority of people here didn't think that the J7 inquest blog should be in its own thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Jermaine Lindsay, a circuit board and plastic bottles
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Tavistock Square and No 30 Bus witnesses come forth
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 2274

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Tavistock Square and No 30 Bus witnesses come forth



How come the so-called bus driver hasn't been called for after all the explanations of his actions by the media on the day are worthy of a film script.

The man combined the ability of a marathon runner and the duty of care responsible for drivers after a major incident at one and the same time, no wonder he was absent for a week and gave no interviews only to appear next to Gordon Brown as a staunch fighter of ...terrorism.

Fake terrorist events have fake participants, one flows from the other.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:
Prole wrote:
J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Tavistock Square and No 30 Bus witnesses come forth



How come the so-called bus driver hasn't been called for after all the explanations of his actions by the media on the day are worthy of a film script.

The man combined the ability of a marathon runner and the duty of care responsible for drivers after a major incident at one and the same time, no wonder he was absent for a week and gave no interviews only to appear next to Gordon Brown as a staunch fighter of ...terrorism.

Fake terrorist events have fake participants, one flows from the other.

I disagree with the the notion of fake participants, for which there is no evidence - George Psaradakis will be giving his testimony on Friday. More on Psaradakis here.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 2274

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
I disagree with the the notion of fake participants, for which there is no evidence - George Psaradakis will be giving his testimony on Friday. More on Psaradakis here.


So the theory goes. No actual/real evidence will be presented by Psaradakis. No real questions will be asked either for his behaviour on that day or all the contradictory media reports. It will just be a photo-op to advertise the event. Its the marketing of fake terrorism...

Depends also what you mean by evidence or what you provide for me in your link which is just media reports which are contradictory. As far as the media is concerned since the Iraq war they write and say anything. The man in question worked both for 3 and 8 years for Stagecoach, not 2 and 4 or 3 and 6 but 3 and 8.

Most people work either 3 or 8, they cant do both, but hey in the world of fake terrorist events anything goes, even your response.

What you believe in is neither here nor there. I cant accept both sets of numbers so I accept neither. As far as I am concerned the bus blew up then a set of characters whose role may be similar to the recent revelations of the 'eco' agent provocateur provided the backdrop, the set piece for pictures to go global, which is what has happened since.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:
Prole wrote:
I disagree with the the notion of fake participants, for which there is no evidence - George Psaradakis will be giving his testimony on Friday. More on Psaradakis here.


So the theory goes. No actual/real evidence will be presented by Psaradakis. No real questions will be asked either for his behaviour on that day or all the contradictory media reports. It will just be a photo-op to advertise the event. Its the marketing of fake terrorism...

Depends also what you mean by evidence or what you provide for me in your link which is just media reports which are contradictory. As far as the media is concerned since the Iraq war they write and say anything. The man in question worked both for 3 and 8 years for Stagecoach, not 2 and 4 or 3 and 6 but 3 and 8.

Most people work either 3 or 8, they cant do both, but hey in the world of fake terrorist events anything goes, even your response.

What you believe in is neither here nor there. I cant accept both sets of numbers so I accept neither. As far as I am concerned the bus blew up then a set of characters whose role may be similar to the recent revelations of the 'eco' agent provocateur provided the backdrop, the set piece for pictures to go global, which is what has happened since.

In J7's submissions to the Inquest we wrote:
Quote:
The driver of this bus, George Psaradakis, claims he left the scene, obviously in deep shock, and walked 7 miles across London to a hospital in Acton49. Other reports50 state:

But as Mr Psaradakis tried to help, he admitted he was in a state of panic.

A policeman led him to a nearby building where survivors were being treated.

"I was shaking and crying - I was overwhelmed. Everyone treated each other like a sister or brother.

"A plain clothes policeman held me to stop me shaking. I learned later that he was injured.

"I saw him on a stretcher with an oxygen mask over his face. He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up sign."

47BBC NEWS | England | London | Bus driver vows to return to work - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4666265.stm
48J7 Incident Analysis: Number 30 Bus, Tavistock Square - http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-30-bus-ta...quare.html#cctv
49Bus driver dragged his passengers from bomb wreckage - Times Online - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article542188.ece
50BBC NEWS | UK | Bus bombing 'traumatised' driver - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5156844.stm

Was Mr Psaradakis, a crucial witness to this event, allowed to just wander off? If so, how did this happen given his presence on the scene assisting passengers in the aftermath of the incident and that British Transport Police and other police officers were present at scene at the time the incident occurred?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 2274

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new version by the alleged busdriver of the events of that day...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3353356/Driver-of-bombed-bus -told-50-to-get-off-moments-before-the-blast.html

He was now helping people and no mention of him walking 7 odd miles to Acton....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Something is happening here & you don't know what it is, do you, Mr Jones?
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 526
Location: NZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Something is happening here & you don't know what it is, do you, Mr Jones?

Wow, so the infamous Richard Jones never actually saw the alleged bomber. Strangely I am not surprised .....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Corporate Spookdom, 'plausible deniability' at the 7/7 Inquests
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: The notable absence of Hasib Hussain
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 15215
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting conclusions

Someone less eager to believe that any male of Asian appearance carrying a bag at the rear of the top deck of the No.30 bus was probably Hasib Hussain in order to fit in with an existing narrative, may well express astonishment at these descriptions being used as a method by which to demonstrate the presence of Hasib Hussain. Mia Scott-Bradshaw even places the man she saw in the very seat in which Prevshan Vijendran was sitting - two rows back from the aisle seat 53 in which Hasib Hussain has been placed in the graphic above - and further questioning by Gareth Patterson establishes that the man in question was nothing like the height and size of Hasib Hussain, and that in addition, she remembers seeing neither Hasib Hussain nor anybody else in seat 53. Yet, incredibly, it is not at any point put to her, or concluded as one might reasonably expect, that Mr. Vijendran was far more likely than not to have been the man she remembers seeing.
Did Lisa French, Gary O'Monaghan and Mia Scott-Bradshaw see Hasib Hussain or Prevshan Vijendran?
Did Prevshan Vijendran, who would have been ideally placed to do so, either pass Hasib Hussain in seat 53 as he made his way to the very back of the bus or see Hasib Hussain walking down the centre aisle directly towards him and take seat 53? Does he remember passing Lisa French as she spoke to the bus driver?
The only other involved person, Scott Kelman, the driver of the passing taxi, who had personal contact with Mr. Vijendran, and could recognise him, also declined to appear at the Inquests in person....

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 2274

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
Prole wrote:
J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Something is happening here & you don't know what it is, do you, Mr Jones?

Wow, so the infamous Richard Jones never actually saw the alleged bomber. Strangely I am not surprised .....


There is no need in seeing him primarily because he wasn't there.
None of them were. That is a given fact.

The issue of concern is why no single corporate journalist picks up on the facts? Corporate journalism doesn't deal in facts, but selling products be it the newspaper itself or state sponsored fake terrorism.

If you dont sell it or market it properly your government and bank adverts dry up and you go bankrupt, the distributors charge you exhorbitant rates or you get an investigation from the 'tax' office or more appropriately known as the big business front on how to pay zero taxes and destroy all small businesses...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CA wrote:
There is no need in seeing him primarily because he wasn't there.
None of them were. That is a given fact.

Who wasn't there? Anyone or just Richard Jones and George Psaradakis? What do you consider a 'given fact'?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 2274

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was referring to the the alleged bomber.
As for George Psaradakis have you seen any footage of him driving the number 30 bus that you can show me on the day of the event?

I'd like to see the link Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group