FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dogsmilk Must be Reinstated!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Prole wrote:

Yet you maintain that the facts of 7/7 are unimportant:


No I don't.

Prole wrote:

You play the very same game that you claim your 'satanic enemies' do.


The people who carried out 7/7 are everybody's enemy. Are you determined that no one will challenge them effectively? To seek the true narrative is not to plat 'satanic games', it is to use effective methods against a completely unscrupulous enemy that understands the human psyche in a way that seems to be beyond you.


Are you and Dogsmilk a team?

He cares not one jot about 9/11 and should never have been allowed on this forum in the first place.

He is obsessively interested in maintaining that certain people were murdered in a particularly hideous way, while caring nothing for lives lost during much more recent Israeli-led initiatives (9/11, wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Gaza).

He is only here to protect the interests of the criminal classes responsible for 9/11, who use Zionism as their preferred tool during these times.

He is pure (and poisonous) Sayanim.

... and so spake Kevin Boyle as he casts his all-knowing and all-seeing judgemental, opinionated and arrogant eye over everyone and everything. It must be tough for you to be amongst mere mortals.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a scandal that films like the one below are banned from being displayed on a 9/11 Truth site.

Put it on the front page. Allow people to face facts (or challenge them if they wish). This stuff is just too important.

Let Dogsmilk back to download a picture of a penis or get up to whatever other rotten gyrations he/she chooses.

There is much at stake here......for ourselves and our children.


Link

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

... and so spake Kevin Boyle as he casts his all-knowing and all-seeing judgemental, opinionated and arrogant eye over everyone and everything. It must be tough for you to be amongst mere mortals.


I don't see very much at all Prole.

We're all here trying to make the best of a pretty bad job. There is much more going on than any of us can possibly perceive. That's why it is our assumptions and the narrative they subconsciously impose on our observations that formulate our thoughts as much as the raw observations themselves.

I believe in certain things that are easy to prove and base my opinions on these things.....that I see as facts.

I have had personal experiences that make me believe in God, as Christ represented Him. It has been a very painful business acquiring this belief. It in no way came easily.

I don't know that people who deny the existence of 'human gas chambers' are correct, but the evidence seems to me to point in that direction. It is also fairly easy to recognise when people do not engage with issues honestly....i.e. with disregard for what appear to be facts.

No one can judge another, for we are all (no doubt) full of error but, if of genuine intent, pass through error to truth. THIS is a process......and we cannot blame another for being in a place we have previously occupied ourselves.

However, we must, surely, agree that it our DUTY to contradict lies and to do what we can to expose willful dishonesty.

We disagree on this and that Prole. You now try to paint me as someone who regards himself as 'all-knowing'.

I've learnt how to string a few thoughts together. That's about it.....and refuse to be bullied by anyone. I have spent by far the greater part of my life in respect, if not awe, of my 'betters'. I sat in class with people who lead corporations and sat beside successive prime ministers at the cabinet table. I thought they were cleverer and wiser than me, in spite of the fact one of them used to copy my homework. It was only in realising the truth of 9/11 that I understood that their soaring trajectories resulted from a lack, rather than an excess, of good character and judgement.

Siding with power means selling your soul for a part of it. It's about that simple.

The reason I am not one of 'them' is not because of superior qualities, but rather because I was such a psychological and emotional cripple for the early years of my adult life. Had things been different and I had been offered a big prize, I have little doubt I would have taken it. Fortunately for me, I was not so tested.

We are in a dire spot and it is fairly clear that it is people like ourselves on the fringes of everything that are saying the things that need to be heard by the public at large.

I've learnt a lot about 7/7 from you Prole. I'll accept anything you say that you back up convincingly with evidence.

The causes of difference are mostly connected to much more fundamental assumptions about the nature of our realities. These things can rarely be resolved through interpersonal squabbles.

These are issues related to the struggle between our conditioned (egoistic) selves and our given (spiritual or Godly) selves.

The more we lose, the more we learn.


Dogsmilk, by the way, posted an abusive comment on my blog. He/she called me a "f* coward". I've offered (via pm) to meet him/her for a chat anytime he/she likes. I am not interested in hiding from anyone.

Dogsmilk appears (to me) to think I hate Jews and, like legions of others, long to persecute them again. I don't. I've learnt most of what's worth knowing from Jews, one way or another. I was saved from my personal hell by a Jewish convert to Christianity. I think that Jews need to hear Christ again. He came to save THEM first, after all.
It is also possible that Dogsmilk thinks the 'holocaust' story we have been given is entirely true. If so, why worry about a few people picking holes in it. The truth will always stomp all over a lie.....eventually.

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it you know of Positive Christianity Kevin? My fear is that you and your ilk are oblivious to just how close the views you espouse are to those of the Nazis. I suggest if you wish to understand the place of the holocaust in history you examine the rise of fascism and its support for, and support by, Christians.


_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK


Last edited by Prole on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 17840
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to believe the lie that Hitler had more in common with Christians than his Pagan SS buddy Himmler Prole.
No Fascist has ever been the good Samaritan.
No profits in that.
Totalitarianism is the opposite of love for all mankind, turning the other cheek, and compassion.

_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
You seem to believe the lie that Hitler had more in common with Christians than his Pagan SS buddy Himmler Prole.
No Fascist has ever been the good Samaritan.
No profits in that.
Totalitarianism is the opposite of love for all mankind, turning the other cheek, and compassion.

Germany was certainly a 'Christian' country and the man himself will tell you of his appeal to Christian Nationalism (in the same sense that the Christian Right in the US and Kevin Boyle here express) in a speech to the Reichstag in 1933:
Quote:
Hitler's speech before the passing of the Enabling Act

In his speech before the Reichstag on March 23, 1933, just before the Enabling Act is passed, Adolf Hitler speaks out:

By its decision to carry out the political and moral cleansing of our public life, the Government is creating and securing the conditions for a really deep and inner religious life. The advantages for the individual which may be derived from compromises with atheistic organizations do not compare in any way with the consequences which are visible in the destruction of our common religious and ethical values. The national Government sees in both Christian denominations the most important factor for the maintenance of our society. It will observe the agreements drawn up between the Churches and the provinces; their rights will not be touched. The Government, however, hopes and expects that the task of national and ethical renewal of our people, which it has set itself, will receive the same respect by the other side. The Government will treat all other denominations with objective and impartial justice. It cannot, however, tolerate allowing membership of a certain denomination or of a certain race being used as a release from all common legal obligations, or as a blank cheque for unpunishable behavior, or for the toleration of crimes. [The national Government will allow and confirm to the Christian denominations the enjoyment of their due influence in schools and education.] And it will be concerned for the sincere cooperation between Church and State. The struggle against the materialistic ideology and for the erection of a true people's community (Volksgemeinschaft) serves as much the interests of the German nation as of our Christian faith. ...The national Government, seeing in Christianity the unshakable foundation of the moral and ethical life of our people, attaches utmost importance to the cultivation and maintenance of the friendliest relations with the Holy See. ...The rights of the churches will not be curtailed; their position in relation to the State will not be changed.

Quote:
The Catholic Church considered the Jews pestilent for fifteen hundred years, put them in ghettos, etc, because it recognized the Jews for what they were".... I recognize the representatives of this race as pestilent for the state and for the church and perhaps I am thereby doing Christianity a great service by pushing them out of schools and public functions.

-Adolf Hitler, 26 April 1933

Quote:

No, it is not we that have deserted Christianity, it is those who came before us who deserted Christianity. We have only carried through a clear division between politics which have to do with terrestrial things, and religion, which must concern itself with the celestial sphere. There has been no interference with the doctrine (Lehre ) of the Confessions or with their religious freedom (Bekenntnisfreiheit ), nor will there be any such interference. On the contrary the State protects religion, though always on the one condition that religion will not be used as a cover for political ends....

National Socialism neither opposes the Church nor is it anti-religious, but on the contrary it stands on the ground of a real Christianity.... For their interests cannot fail to coincide with ours alike in our fight against the symptoms of degeneracy in the world of to-day, in our fight against a Bolshevist culture, against atheistic movement, against criminality, and in our struggle for a consciousness of a community in our national life... These are not anti-Christian, these are Christian principles! And I believe that if we should fail to follow these principles then we should to be able to point to our successes, for the result of our political battle is surely not unblest by God.

-Adolf Hitler, in his speech at Koblenz, to the Germans of the Saar, 26 Aug. 1934

Hitler's Christianity

There's loads more where those came from - he might not be your sort of Christian but he certainly would be Kevin Boyle and Andrew's.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With your Zionist demonology you bend all issues to serve the dominant societal lies.

It might serve your purposes to call me (and others who question the things I do) an 'ilk', and some kind of evil Nazi, but to the people who know me I do all I can to be a thoroughly decent human being.

I'll tell you what I think you are Prole.

I think you are an utterly fraudulent human being. I think you have been employed by the security services since the inception of J7 to lead the oppostion (i.e. those who might expose the 7/7 bombing for what they were, a government false-flag attack against perfectly ordinary and innocent British citizens).

There is no other explanation for the following:

1) That you are seemingly able to treat the collection and analysis of 7/7 data as a full-time job.

2) That you lambast Muad'Dib, who has produced the most convincing narrative for what really happened that day and paid for his efforts to defend innocent victims of state crimes/storytelling by being extradited to the UK. He is currently incarcerated in Wandsworth prison.

3) That you characterise Nick Kollerstrom and, to a lesser extent, myself (and, seemingly, most other people who makes the 'false flag' case) as Nazis.
Tony Gosling, who has raised similar issues you merely treat with contempt.

4) You expose anomalies and police and security services mistakes but NEVER adopt the kind of tone against power that you do against people who draw reasonable conclusions from the facts that are out there.

This is the behaviour of a shill.

This is the behaviour of a lousy human being, one who is fully signed up to the Zionist globalist agenda....one who is fraudulently leading 'dissent' in order to control (which is exactly what you are determined to do) and ultimately betray it.

Don't talk to me about Nazis, you dirty f****** creep.

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You expose your deluded imagination by posts such as the above - as I said before Kevin you can choose to believe any story you like. What it appears you lack is any imagination to see where the stories you believe can lead to.
kbo wrote:
I'm glad to have met so many people of so many different races in London but I do not think it is racist for ANY country or any indigenous people to want to preserve its national culture. To want to preserve the character of one's own community is not to hate anybody. I can sympathise with people who feel there is now hardly any such thing as 'Englishness'. Many English people feel that they are living in a country in which they can no longer feel at home. How is it 'right-wing' to feel such a thing? Right-left are two sides of a single coin, as genuine a description of the breadth of the political spectrum as Labour/Tory (the Coke and Pepsi versions of bankers whores). Similarly, considering race....why is it wrong for white people to recognise that they have political interests worth defending also? Kevin McDonald has written extensively on this and he makes a solid case that the destruction of racial and national integrity, goes hand-in-hand with the rise of Jewish power in the USA and elsewhere to the point where we are all now absolutely dominated by Jewish interests...It is fair to say that, via reality rather than desire, we are all Zionists now.

Combine that with a new Christian demagogue (presumably backed up by the sort of military coup that Gosling hungers for) and you can see the dangers but only if you understand the rise of fascism - especially as similar economic conditions exist today.

Rather than the fantasy of 'who I am' conjured up from the murky depths of your 'Christian soul', I find the time to do what I do through massive sacrifice, of time and energy. A sacrifice I make due to my understanding of history - an understanding of history that includes the role of the Christian Right (Bush, Blair etc), 'Onward Christian Soldiers' and the conquest of Muslim lands, Christian missionaries hand in glove with Imperialism, Positive Christianity as espoused by fascists, all are part of the history of humankind and all have been used to subjugate and destroy. Jesus wept.

edit: Trijicon Will Remove Secret Biblical Codes From Gun Sights Sold To US Military


_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, a lie is half way round the world before the truth has got it's boots on:

NO ONE TO VOTE FOR: J7 is 'Controlled Opposition'

J7 is “Controlled Opposition”

Lies and slander are really no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 17840
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All fascist sell-outs - including Tony Blair - seem to need to invoke Christ while practicing the elitist opposite.

KBO suspended again
For accusing Prole of being an intelligence agent when he loses an argument.

_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when he loses an argument.


To be clear Tony, what argument are you saying he has lost specifically?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole wrote:
Quote:
no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


On another thread then, perhaps you will debate what policies you are for prole. Not against, but for, so that they counter all the bad policies people talk endlessly about when these subjects are brought up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
prole wrote:
Quote:
no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


On another thread then, perhaps you will debate what policies you are for prole. Not against, but for, so that they counter all the bad policies people talk endlessly about when these subjects are brought up.

No, Andrew, Prole wrote:

Lies and slander are really no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
prole wrote:
Quote:
no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


On another thread then, perhaps you will debate what policies you are for prole. Not against, but for, so that they counter all the bad policies people talk endlessly about when these subjects are brought up.

No, Andrew, Prole wrote:

Lies and slander are really no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


Ok
prole wrote:
Quote:
Lies and slander are really no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


Kevin has been *suspended for that and we can all see what you wrote and so specifically I’ll ask you again to debate what policies you are for prole and not against, but for; so that they counter all the bad policies.

* Then lets see what you are for because up to now I agree that you are not genuine about your goals with respect to 7/7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
prole wrote:
Quote:
no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


On another thread then, perhaps you will debate what policies you are for prole. Not against, but for, so that they counter all the bad policies people talk endlessly about when these subjects are brought up.

No, Andrew, Prole wrote:

Lies and slander are really no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


Ok
prole wrote:
Quote:
Lies and slander are really no substitute for honest political debate Kevin.


Kevin has been *suspended for that and we can all see what you wrote and so specifically I’ll ask you again to debate what policies you are for prole and not against, but for; so that they counter all the bad policies.

* Then lets see what you are for because up to now I agree that you are not genuine about your goals with respect to 7/7

Goals? How about Truth & Justice.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Goals? How about Truth & Justice.


I agree with that Truth & Justice.

So what policies are you for prole and not against, but for; so that they counter all the bad policies?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Goals? How about Truth & Justice.


I agree with that Truth & Justice.

So what policies you are for prole and not against, but for; so that they counter all the bad policies?

I'm not standing for Parliament Andrew so I won't bother with a manifesto - needless to say I don't support fake Messiahs of Right-wing Christian Nationalists. Neither do I agree with using lies and slander which is the position that both you and KB have taken against J7. It does say a great deal about you both and your inability to provide evidence for the outrageous claims you make.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Goals? How about Truth & Justice.


I agree with that Truth & Justice.

So what policies you are for prole and not against, but for; so that they counter all the bad policies?

I'm not standing for Parliament Andrew so I won't bother with a manifesto - needless to say I don't support fake Messiahs of Right-wing Christian Nationalists. Neither do I agree with using lies and slander which is the position that both you and KB have taken against J7. It does say a great deal about you both and your inability to provide evidence for the outrageous claims you make.


"needless to say I don't support fake Messiahs of Right-wing Christian Nationalists."

Nor do I

"Neither do I agree with using lies and slander"

Nor do I

"I'm not standing for Parliament Andrew so I won't bother with a manifesto"

So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
"Neither do I agree with using lies and slander"

Nor do I

On the contrary Andrew you claimed:
Quote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Two J7 blogs, a website and a comprehensive forum and you make the above claim? Are you mad? Just more lies and slander to add to KB's.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
"Neither do I agree with using lies and slander"

Nor do I

On the contrary Andrew you claimed:
Quote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Two J7 blogs, a website and a comprehensive forum and you make the above claim? Are you mad? Just more lies and slander to add to KB's.


Yes thats what I'm saying here too

Quote:
* Then lets see what you are for because up to now I agree that you are not genuine about your goals with respect to 7/7


So to see if you are a useful idiot or a patsy or complicit.....

I shall ask again

So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
"Neither do I agree with using lies and slander"

Nor do I

On the contrary Andrew you claimed:
Quote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Two J7 blogs, a website and a comprehensive forum and you make the above claim? Are you mad? Just more lies and slander to add to KB's.


Yes thats what I'm saying here too

Quote:
* Then lets see what you are for because up to now I agree that you are not genuine about your goals with respect to 7/7


So to see if you are a useful idiot or patsies or complicit.....

I shall ask again

So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)

I have no intention of engaging with you in serious honest political debate when you prove time and time again that it is not what you are really interested in.

What I asked is for you to show evidence of the claims you make about J7.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
"Neither do I agree with using lies and slander"

Nor do I

On the contrary Andrew you claimed:
Quote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Two J7 blogs, a website and a comprehensive forum and you make the above claim? Are you mad? Just more lies and slander to add to KB's.


Yes thats what I'm saying here too

Quote:
* Then lets see what you are for because up to now I agree that you are not genuine about your goals with respect to 7/7


So to see if you are a useful idiot or patsies or complicit.....

I shall ask again

So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)

I have no intention of engaging with you in serious honest political debate when you prove time and time again that it is not what you are really interested in.

What I asked is for you to show evidence of the claims you make about J7.


Quote:
What I asked is for you to show evidence of the claims you make about J7.


kbo wrote:
"because of her determined attempts to denigrate all persons who 'out' 7/7 as the false-flag event it certainly was (and thereby offer real, vigourous and powerful opposition to the fraudulent government narrative)."

I will say most probably was a false-flag event since the overwhelming evidence points to it.

Quote:
I have no intention of engaging with you in serious honest political debate when you prove time and time again that it is not what you are really interested in.


I am intrested prole and I can show you many posts, so I shall ask you yet again to see if you are a useful idiot or patsies or complicit.....

So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
"Neither do I agree with using lies and slander"

Nor do I

On the contrary Andrew you claimed:
Quote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Two J7 blogs, a website and a comprehensive forum and you make the above claim? Are you mad? Just more lies and slander to add to KB's.

I can play your game of asking the same question countless times, but if you make statements you should at least be able to back them up with facts so, can you provide evidence for this claim?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
"Neither do I agree with using lies and slander"

Nor do I

On the contrary Andrew you claimed:
Quote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Two J7 blogs, a website and a comprehensive forum and you make the above claim? Are you mad? Just more lies and slander to add to KB's.

I can play your game of asking the same question countless times, but if you make statements you should at least be able to back them up with facts so, can you provide evidence for this claim?



People can read trough your posts prole and mine other regulars here know it well and further I'm not playing games I'm life and death serious about it. I don't play games with people's lives as that would be the mind of a very sick person,
so I shall ask you yet again to see if you are a useful idiot or patsies or complicit..... You have already shown what a sick mind you have to think that I'm playing games on serious issues.


So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

If you make statements like this you need to back it with proof otherwise it just remains lies and slander. What do you base this statement on?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew wrote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

If you make statements like this you need to back it with proof otherwise it just remains lies and slander. What do you base this statement on?


"What do you base this statement on?"


Andrew wrote:
"with other posters being misdirected to trivia."

kbo wrote:
"because of her determined attempts to denigrate all persons who 'out' 7/7 as the false-flag event it certainly was (and thereby offer real, vigourous and powerful opposition to the fraudulent government narrative)."

I will say most probably was a false-flag event since the overwhelming evidence points to it.


People can read trough your posts prole and mine other regulars here know it well and further I'm not playing games I'm life and death serious about it. I don't play games with people's lives as that would be the mind of a very sick person,
so I shall ask you yet again to see if you are a useful idiot or patsies or complicit..... You have already shown what a sick mind you have to think that I'm playing games on serious issues.


So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)


(edit) for readers not familiar yet with your posts, this in your last few in this thread alone.

prole wrote about Tony.
"(presumably backed up by the sort of military coup that Gosling hungers for)"

prole wrote about ?
"needless to say I don't support fake Messiahs of Right-wing Christian Nationalists."

prole wrote:
"Hitler's Christianity There's loads more where those came from - he might not be your sort of Christian but he certainly would be Kevin Boyle and Andrew's."

To which Tony had to point out to you. Although It should not need to be, as it's so obvious.

"You seem to believe the lie that Hitler had more in common with Christians than his Pagan SS buddy Himmler Prole.
No Fascist has ever been the good Samaritan.
No profits in that.
Totalitarianism is the opposite of love for all mankind, turning the other cheek, and compassion."


Last edited by Andrew. on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew wrote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

If you make statements like this you need to back it with proof otherwise it just remains lies and slander. What do you base this statement on?

Just so that you are clear in what I am asking - where is your proof for this statement. J7 have 2 blogs a website and a comprehensive forum. You made the above statement, now can you please provide the evidence for it. Thanks.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew wrote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

If you make statements like this you need to back it with proof otherwise it just remains lies and slander. What do you base this statement on?

Just so that you are clear in what I am asking - where is your proof for this statement. J7 have 2 blogs a website and a comprehensive forum. You made the above statement, now can you please provide the evidence for it. Thanks.



Just to be clear prole.



"What do you base this statement on?"

Andrew wrote:
"with other posters being misdirected to trivia."
trivia
unimportant, trifling things or details, especially obscure and useless knowledge. Insignificant or inessential matters; trifles.

kbo wrote:
"because of her determined attempts to denigrate all persons who 'out' 7/7 as the false-flag event it certainly was (and thereby offer real, vigourous and powerful opposition to the fraudulent government narrative)."

I will say most probably was a false-flag event since the overwhelming evidence points to it.


People can read trough your posts prole and mine other regulars here know it well and further I'm not playing games I'm life and death serious about it. I don't play games with people's lives as that would be the mind of a very sick person,
so I shall ask you yet again to see if you are a useful idiot or patsies or complicit..... You have already shown what a sick mind you have to think that I'm playing games on serious issues.


So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)


(edit) for readers not familiar yet with your posts, this in your last few in this thread alone.

prole wrote about Tony.
"(presumably backed up by the sort of military coup that Gosling hungers for)"

prole wrote about ?
"needless to say I don't support fake Messiahs of Right-wing Christian Nationalists."

prole wrote:
"Hitler's Christianity There's loads more where those came from - he might not be your sort of Christian but he certainly would be Kevin Boyle and Andrew's."

To which Tony had to point out to you. Although It should not need to be, as it's so obvious.

"You seem to believe the lie that Hitler had more in common with Christians than his Pagan SS buddy Himmler Prole.
No Fascist has ever been the good Samaritan.
No profits in that.
Totalitarianism is the opposite of love for all mankind, turning the other cheek, and compassion."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Obviously you are unable to back up your lies and slander, as is KB. KB refuses to allow me or other members and supporters of J7 the right of reply on his blog, therefore his slander and lies go unchallenged.

And you expect me to engage in political debate with you? Why would I waste the time and effort? (Rhetorical Andrew, requires no reply.)

You could answer my question though - where is the proof for your statement? (I don't actually expect one because we are both aware that you can't back it up with evidence).

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew wrote:
“J7 is 'Controlled Opposition” its 10 or so regular members seem like a team, with other posters being misdirected to trivia.

Obviously you are unable to back up your lies and slander, as is KB. KB refuses to allow me or other members and supporters of J7 the right of reply on his blog, therefore his slander and lies go unchallenged.

And you expect me to engage in political debate with you? Why would I waste the time and effort? (Rhetorical Andrew, requires no reply.)

You could answer my question though - where is the proof for your statement? (I don't actually expect one because we are both aware that you can't back it up with evidence).


The evidence is that people can see your posts prole but also it's about the Bigger Picture which is why on this forum many subjects are discussed, but you keep to trivia until people start to expose people involved in the Bigger Picture and then ridicule people who don't hold your view but at the same time you wont let people know what your opinion is (Although its obvious to many of us)

So again.

Just to be clear prole.


"What do you base this statement on?"

Andrew wrote:
"with other posters being misdirected to trivia."
trivia
unimportant, trifling things or details, especially obscure and useless knowledge. Insignificant or inessential matters; trifles.

kbo wrote:
"because of her determined attempts to denigrate all persons who 'out' 7/7 as the false-flag event it certainly was (and thereby offer real, vigourous and powerful opposition to the fraudulent government narrative)."

I will say most probably was a false-flag event since the overwhelming evidence points to it.


People can read trough your posts prole and mine other regulars here know it well and further I'm not playing games I'm life and death serious about it. I don't play games with people's lives as that would be the mind of a very sick person,
so I shall ask you yet again to see if you are a useful idiot or patsies or complicit..... You have already shown what a sick mind you have to think that I'm playing games on serious issues.


So are you saying right wing is bad and left wing is good?
And if it's good in your opinion, what is it you like about left wing policies?

Have you not an opinion about some of the weightier matters of the law?

Economics, property, justice, housing, food, hygiene, agriculture and armed forces (How to prevent (stop) wars)


(edit) for readers not familiar yet with your posts, this in your last few in this thread alone.

prole wrote about Tony.
"(presumably backed up by the sort of military coup that Gosling hungers for)"

prole wrote about ?
"needless to say I don't support fake Messiahs of Right-wing Christian Nationalists."

prole wrote:
"Hitler's Christianity There's loads more where those came from - he might not be your sort of Christian but he certainly would be Kevin Boyle and Andrew's."

To which Tony had to point out to you. Although It should not need to be, as it's so obvious.

"You seem to believe the lie that Hitler had more in common with Christians than his Pagan SS buddy Himmler Prole.
No Fascist has ever been the good Samaritan.
No profits in that.
Totalitarianism is the opposite of love for all mankind, turning the other cheek, and compassion."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group