FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are 'Illuminati' Practicing Numerology In World Events?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you and Rick Siegle, and Morgan Reynolds and Judy wood will run with it anyway..! Rolling Eyes

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Expressing some periods as months and days, others in years, months and weeks, yet others in days alone, and others in weeks and days.

Saying some numbers are anagrams to make them significant.

So you take a list of events on certain dates express the period between them in every possible way you can devise, until you find some "significance" and highlight it. You could use a computer for it, an Excel spreadsheet would do nicely!

But we use years, months, weeks and days to measure time.

Project Management tools use these measurements all the time.

I think it's an absolute given that whoever are responsible for a series of "terrorist" events must be using some medium for planning and recording said events and I doubt whether that medium is the back of a fag packet. Spreadsheets could be used, but I suspect Project Management software myself.

As for choosing how to express the time intervals, of course I do because that is what I think the perps are doing.

Do you think it likely that they would plan each and every event to be say, 911 days apart ?

I think that would be so obvious a clue, that the entire world would be aware.

For example, if the pattern of 119 days appeared frequently is it less valid to express it as 119 days rather than 17 weeks ?

Would you not be critical of 17 weeks if it was expressed that way ?

If so, what if the events of interest were happening on the 17th of each month for example and I pointed them out as being 17 weeks apart would you then prefer me to use 119 days so that I didn't choose the format I considered most relevant to the event date ?

I am looking for patterns, that's the whole point of the exercise.

As an example, I've only recently realised that 12/10 and 10/12 are hidden 9/11s and I think it worthwhile to point that out.

I do appreciate all comments on this as I think it's an important subject that has been overlooked and obscured with rubbish like 9 letters in September etc.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Thanks Bush.

OK I admit it, I changed a 232 into a 322. Dang. I'm guilty of deception.

But then, maybe the perps are too.

What do you say to the rest of it ?

The hex thing did capture me because 9119 is hex Julian for 9/11 and 77 is hex for 119 ?

Is it OK if I mention that ?

It is quite OK with me if you mention anything you like, and and fiddle around with different units of measurement, number bases and anagrams to your heart's content, just do not expect me to find it significant. If you found a pattern using a consistant system of measurement you might have something but you haven't and you don't.

You are measuring things with a rubber ruler you stretch until it reads what you want, then you say they are the same!

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how would you express 3 weeks and 3 days ?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
So how would you express 3 weeks and 3 days ?

If I were trying to find numerological significance, like you I would try different ways to see what fitted. For instance:
3 weeks 3 days forming 33, divide by 3= 11
It is also 24 days
So it is 24 x 24 hours, a perfect square!
576 hours is an anagram of sequence 5,6,7
5+7+6=18, 1+8= 9, 8-1=7, two numbers of significance
24 days is .77 of a 31 day month, two 7s, how significant is that?
Then I would convert all the numbers to different number bases, hexadecimal being only one, just to see if anything else came up, ignore the boring results and proclaim great significance in the others.

Then I would say that the Daily Mail is sending out hidden messages in its So Doku puzzle, and prove it too!

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can see your point.

3 weeks 3 days is either just that or 24 days.

If I choose to express 3 weeks and 3 days as a pattern of 33 is that just as valid as 24 ?

I mentioned the hex thing because I think it is significant that 77 hex = 119 and 11.9.2001 Julian date in hex is 9119.

Not strong evidence of patterns but it could be significant who knows ?

If one chooses to express a time interval in years, months, weeks and days or months weeks and days or months and weeks or months and days or weeks and days or just days - all are valid representations of that time interval - would you agree with that ?

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon reflection, my original post was a complete mess with very poorly presented arguments. That's a function of my "acceptance" of this subject and ill conceived delivery.

So, allow me to start again.

Let's take this one step at a time.

To understand this subject I'll start with the dates of the "terrorist" events themselves rather than any relationships there might be between those dates.

Hopefully by now, we've all become familiar with the "established", "in your face" patterns like 911, 77, 311, 711 etc., so they hopefully are obvious patterns that can easily be recognised.

What isn't immediately apparent is that there are other "events" that produce similar patterns, deduced by looking at the date itself and what it means. So I am including those here to illustrate that the exact same "in your face" patterns listed above have been used for other events, but that they are "hidden" and therefore not immediately recognisable.

The fact that 9/11 or is it 11/9, has been used as the causus belli for Afghanistan and Iraq and the growing US tyrannical hegemony and that it is perceived by many as being the "root event" in relation to subsequent events, seems to have also been the root cause of our understanding and interpretation of the dates of those subsequent events.

But why is this the case ?

The date of 11.09.2001 was just another date. So, why was it chosen ? Some say it could be related to the USA 911 emergency code. Others suggest that it may also have more significant meaning. Do you know ? I don't know, for sure. I have some ideas but I could not say that I actually know, for a fact the meaning behind this date.

I'm not going to get into that debate at the moment. For now let's just look at 11.09.2001 being 9 months and 11 days into the year. Because that's what it is.

The widespread acceptance of the pattern suggested by 9/11 is the reason why only those subsequent events that carry a similar pattern are quoted by commentators as having any relation to 9/11 in terms of motif, such as 3/11 or 7/11 etc.

So, where does this leave other Al Q attributed events that do not carry the obvious motif apparent in those that have formed our perception?

Do they all have to carry a 3,7,9 or 11 to be considered in terms of a shared date pattern ? Well no they don't. The dates of subsequent events prove this, they do not all carry a 3,7,9 or 11 in their dates, many do, but not all. At least not on the surface.

This perception that only the obvious "in your face" date patterns can be included in any analysis of the sequence that might be at play, not only blinds us to the possibility that the very same numbers are being used elsewhere, but also limits our understanding of the sequence as a whole.

The idea that there may well be a preference for certain numbers and that they are not always "in your face" in the dates themselves, as they are written, needs explaining, just as the idea that the patterns must always be obvious, requires challenging, if the sequence of "terrorist" events are to be understood in the context of a series of date related events and in turn, key milestones in the overall project.

Remember, to break this down, into hopefully easy to understand chunks I am only including the "in your face" dates and others that I consider to be hidden "in your face" dates.

Not all events contain either obvious or hidden date patterns in themselves, they are related by the pattern yielded by the relationships between the dates, which I will only briefly mention at the end with examples of "in your face" relationship patterns that can be easily recognised and understood, just to make the point.

The War of Terror - events attributed to Al Qaeda:

The first event against the USA attributed to Al Q is widely accepted to be the attack on the US Embassies in Nairobi and Dar Es Salaam on 07.08.1998

If we only concentrate on the date alone, in this case, 07.08.1998 I ask does the date itself mean anything ?

Obviously, just by looking at the date we can instantly tell that it happened sometime on the 7th day of the 8th month of 1998. Can't argue with that.

But, it can also be said that 07.08.1998 was the 7th day and 7 months into the year, yielding a 77 pattern.

Just by looking at the date - 07.08.1998 - it's not easy to see that it carries a 77 motif, but it does.

In Project Management terms, elapsed time is a crucial measurement within the project. The fact that a project milestone must occur on say day 100, or by week 5, day 3 of the project, yields the date of that milestone, not the other way around. Indeed, it is the end date of a project that usually determines the intervals of milestones and their consequent dates, within the project.

Is it, therefore any less valid to express this date as the 7th day and 7 months into the year ?

I argue that it is not any less valid. You decide for yourself.

There are other significant attributes associated with the "milestone dates" within the project, but for now I am limiting this illustration to the dates themselves and not their relationships.

Also, to reveal the hidden "in your face" examples I am going to stick to days and months as that seems to be the understandable "fixation" for many. I will not offer any other interpretation of any date beyond it's obvious days and months motif, just to further illustrate the use of similar, less obvious date patterns, on the surface. For now.

Also, no mention will be made of casualty numbers, either first reported or final counts, because that would just be a distraction here.

Pushkin Square in Moscow was bombed on 08.08.2000, or, 7 full days and 7 months into the year = 77. 88 works too - take your pick.

The USS Cole attack in Yemen, you know the one that the FBI's top anti terror agent, John O'Neill was prevented from investigating took place on 12.10.2000

12.10.2000 was 9 months and 11 full days into the year, a 911 pattern.

11.09.2001 was, well I think everyone can get that pattern - 119 or is it 911 ?

Note: an interesting question arises from 9/11, the date, as it has become known because of it's American format - 9/11. The UK format for this date is 11/9 which would give the 119 pattern. The widespread use and acceptance of the 911 pattern seem to be centred around the country where the event took place and that country's date format.

To illustrate this, would it be OK for me to refer to 9/11 as 11/9 because I live in England ? If not why not ?

The same is true for the dates of all events ? American format or (for me) UK format ? Does it even matter ? If so why ? It's interesting to note that the Al Q terror events all seem to be designated in USA format. Why is that ?

OBL claimed to have "chemical and nuclear weapons as a deterrent " and would use them if America did likewise. This bold claim was given to the ubiquituos Hamid Mir, and published in Pakistan's Dawn & Ausaf newspapers on 09.11.2001 - another obvious 911 pattern.

This was the same day that the infamous Osama "Fatty" Bin Laden confession video was supposed to have been recorded 09.11.2001 = 911

The fatty Bin Laden confession tape was supposedly "discovered" in a house in Jalalabad on 09.12.2001, or, the 9th day and 11 months into the year = 911.

The, by now, camera shy OBL declares that Al Q are preparing to launch attacks within the US at the same time as offering a truce, in an audio tape broadcast by Al Jaz on 19.01.2006 - that's 119 in the US format so is it valid to see this as a 911 pattern ? I say yes. You decide.

A "video found in a house in Afghanistan" led Singapore police to arrest 15 members of Al Q affiliate Jemaah Islamiyah for their alleged involvement in the Singapore Embassies plot. These arrests were made on 09.12.2001, or, the 9th day and 11 months into the year = 911.

Interestingly, the arrests were made the same day as the fatty Bin Laden tape was "found in a house in Afghanistan".

Bali was introduced to the War of Terror on 12.10.2002, or, 9 months and 11 full days into the year = 911.

The Red Square bombing in Russia took place on 09.12.2003, or, the 9th day and 11 months into the year = 911.

London had it's 9/11 on 07.07.2005 - the formative, in your face 77 pattern.

The alleged "mastermind" of the 7.7 London bombings Haroon Rashid Aswat, who after freely moving around the globe whilst a US warrant was outstanding, is extradited to the UK on 07.08.2005 and is arrested, on the 7th day and 7 months into the year = 77.

Amman tasted the War of Terror on 09.11.2005 = 911 or is it 119 ?

The FBI announced that they had foiled the Hudson River plot in New York on 07.07.2006 = 77

The pathetic ruse that was the US Embassy "major terrorist event" in Damascus, Syria took place on 12.09.2006, or, 9 months and 11 full days into the year = 911

Dhiren "Mr Al Q UK" Barot, after over 2 years of custodial non co-operation is finally "persuaded" to plead guilty to London's dirty bomb limo plot on 12.10.2006, or, 9 months and 11 full days into the year = 911

The Madrid train bombings occurred on 11.03.2004, giving 113 or is it 311 ?

OBL's "crusader" video was broadcast on Al Jazeera on 3.11.2001 an obvious 311 pattern.

The 1993 Mumbai bombings occurred on 12.03.1993, or, 3 months and 11 full days into the year = 311 or is it 113 ?

Algerian extremists were blamed for the Paris commuter train bombing of 03.12.1996, or, 3 days and 11 months into the year = 311.

The El Ghriba synagogue on Djerba island in Tunisia was truck bombed on 11.04.2002, or, the 11th day and 3 months into the year = 113 or 311.

The 2006 train bombings in Mumbai occurred on 11.07.2006, an obvious 117 or is it 711 ?

Conclusion.

We have somehow been conditioned to recognise a few obvious motifs in the dates of these events. If we limit ourselves to only recognise the obvious such as 311, 711, 911, 77 etc then we are missing the possible connections beween these events and others provided by the dates themselves, without any further investigation.

If 11.9.2001 represents the 11th day of the 9th month then 12.10 represents 9 months and 11 full or complete days.

Similarly, if 11.03.2004 represents the 11th day of the 3rd month then 12.04 represents 11 full days and 3 months.

When we recognise this, we can accept that similar patterns are being used for other events and so extend our understanding of the possible patterns being used.

As I have already said, not every date can be interpreted this way, either obviously or by interpretation. Understanding these less obvious dates requires further exploration of the relationships between them.

A couple of obvious "in your face" date relationships to finish with:

You will probably all be aware by now that it is often said that 9/11 preceeded Madrid on 11.03.2004 by 911 days whereas others say it is 912 days.

Both are true. It just depends on semantics.

The "interval" between the two dates is 911 days.

However, that is not the "normal" way that date intervals are calculated.

For example, it's "normal" to say that Friday is 4 days "after" Monday, but it is also true to say that the interval between Monday and Friday is 3 days, so it follows that the interval of 911 days between the 911 pattern of 9/11 and Madrid is a true statement and in relation to it's predecessor, is probably significant.

Equally, if you were appointed President of the USA on Monday, you could say that 4 days later, on your 5th day in office, after an interval of 3 days of not being seen outside the White House, you resigned.

All are true statements, are they not ?

The "normal" way of expressing differences between dates is to include the first or last date, usually the first. Thus we get Friday is 4 days after Monday.

This really means that Friday began, exactly 4 days after Monday began.

But, if you consider that you may have been sworn into office at 1 minute to midnight on Monday, and resigned at 1 minute past midnight on Friday, how many "days" were you actually in office ?

It's not 4 and it's not 5 is it ?

The point is, without considering the actual time of any two events, there is a tolerance of plus or minus 1 day when describing all date intervals or durations, depending upon the language used.

OK a couple more 911 examples:

Did you know that the attack on the World Trade Center on 26.02.1993 was exactly 911 days before the huge railside bomb discovered in Lyon on 26.08.1995, in the middle of the 1995 French series of attacks.

Incidentally, the WTC93 attack was IMO supposed to be the US Reichstag Fire, coming as it did 60 years to the day of the German version on 27.02.1933

The attack on the USS Cole was preceeded by the failed attempt on the USS The Sullivans on 03.01.2000, an interval of 9 months, 1 week and 1 day = 911

Also, the Mumbai train bombs of 11.07.2006 occurred on the 9th month and 11th day of the 2nd Bali attack on 01.10.2005 = 911

Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller recently warned us in the UK about the ongoing Al Q threat, delivered during a speech on 09.11.2006 = 911

I include these examples from a list of many to illustrate the facts that not much of this has been published, and it didn't start with 11.09.2001 and it doesn't always have to involve 911! (or is it 119)

Also, I have only included "terrorist" events that most are familiar with and that yield date patterns that most are familiar with.

I have not included any other political events, assassinations, appointments, resignations, legislation, etc., that we all hopefully know form part of the narrative of the current and historic strategy of tension.

Apart from this very obvious one that is:

"Dark Alliance" author Gary Webb who exposed alleged CIA & Nicaraguan Contras with Los Angeles crack cocaine, shot himself in the head, twice, on 10.12.2004, or, 9 full days and 11 months into the year = 911

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Shoebombers: Richard Reid & Sajid Badat Reply with quote

Richard Reid was convicted for the alleged shoe bomber plot. His alleged accomplice was a chap called Sajid Badat.

Richard Reid's shoe started smoking on 22.12.2001.

He was sentenced 1 year, 1 month and 9 days later on 30.1.2003, exactly 119 days after he had entered his first guilty plea on 4.10.2002

Sajid Badat was born on 28.3.1979 and was arrested in Gloucester on 27.11.2003 on suspicion of being Reid's accomplice.

This was the 9011 th day of his life.

The BBC report that during the arrest the police had to evacuate 119 houses.

Sajid Badat made his first court appearance at Bow Street Magistrates Court on 4.12.2003, exactly 10 months and 19 days after Reid's second guilty plea on 17.01.2003

Sajid Badat's original sentence hearing was scheduled for 18.3.2005, the 77th day of the year, an interval of 777 days since Richard Reid was sentenced on 30.1.2003.

The hearing was adjourned and Sajid Badat was eventually sentenced on 22.4.2005, 77 days before 7.7.2005

He was 26 years and 26 days old.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the world end in 2012? No, it won’t.
http://www.threeworldwars.com/2012/12-21-2012.htm

Will there be a major cataclysm in 2012? Quite possibly.

This page examines some of the significances behind the date of December 21, 2012 (and is a work in progress - additional detail will be added soon).

We are currently in a period of eleven years all of which have a day with the last two digits of the year repeated three times in mm/dd/yy form (or dd/mm/yy or yy/mm/dd). So May 5, 2005 was 05/05/05; June 6, 2006 will be 06/06/06; July 7, 2007 will be 07/07/07, etc. So what's going to happen on December 12, 2012?

Actually, a more significant date is December 21, 2012, as this is the end of the Mayan calendar. This will mark the end of the Piscean Age of secular materialism, and the true beginning of the Age of Aquarius, which will last for one thousand years. It is also prophesied in Revelation chapter 20 verses 1-3.
December 21, 2012 is 6 years, 6 months, 15 days from June 6, 2006, or 6/6/6 (or 2390 days)
December 21, 2012 is 7 years from December 21, 2005 (or 2557 days). Are we now in the Seven Year Tribulation Period?
December 21, 2012 is 11 years, 3 months, 10 days from September 11, 2001 (or 4119 days)

http://survive2012.com/why_2012_maya.php and http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/maya.htm

Transit of Venus – June 6, 2012

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/transit/venus0412.html
July 27 – Aug 12: 2012 Summer Olympics in Britain

Officially known as the Games of the XXX Olympiad (Last time in London – 1948 – 64yrs)

http://www.london2012.org/en/

Voting error gave London Games: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/
Nov 6 – US Presidential Elections

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012
Possible Timeline

http://www.newpara.com/End_Times.htm
Rush for Weddings on 6/6/6

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1671016.html
Prince William of England Turns 30 on June 21, 2012

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/. See http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1678.cfm for significance.
Additional Links of Interest

http://exodus2006.com/

http://2exodus.com/

www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorism arrests in Stoke on Trent, Cardiff, Birmingham & London

911 Forum Thread

20 December 2010 Last updated at 09:31

Men arrested in anti-terror raids

Police officers - generic The operation was described as large-scale, pre-planned and intelligence-led

Twelve men have been arrested during a major anti-terrorist operation, West Midlands Police said.

The men - five from Cardiff, four from Stoke-on-Trent and three from London - were detained on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism in the UK.

The suspects, aged between 17 and 28, were detained by unarmed officers about 0500 GMT.

Officers are now conducting searches at the men's homes and other addresses.

West Midlands Police said in a statement: "All were arrested at or near their home addresses, with the exception of one suspect from Stoke who was at a domestic property in Birmingham.

"Searches are now being conducted at the home addresses, plus the address in Birmingham and another residence in London.

"The suspects will be held at police stations in central London, the North West and the West Midlands."
Unarmed officers

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner John Yates, national lead for counter-terrorism policing, said it was a "large-scale, pre-planned, intelligence-led" operation involving several forces.

"The operation is in its early stages so we are unable to go into detail at this time about the suspected offences," he said.

"However, I believe it was necessary at this time to take action in order to ensure public safety."

The BBC's Danny Shaw said counter-terrorism sources had described the operation as significant and it was related to an investigation into al-Qaeda-inspired terrorism.

"The suspects are believed to have been involved in a plot against targets in the UK," he said. "This is not believed to have been a potential plot of a Mumbai-style attack, but a plot involving explosives or bombs."

Our home affairs correspondent said the officers who arrested the men were unarmed, suggesting the police felt there was no serious threat against them.

He added that it was probably not an imminent plot and some of the suspects were from Bangladesh.

:ends:

111 months & 9 days since the big one on 11.9.2001

Day 333 of the UK Terror Threat level being raised from SUBSTANTIAL to SEVERE on 22.1.2010

The operation is being led by Stuart Osborne, former former personal protection officer to Prince Charles, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Stuart Osborne who was appointed as National Coordinator, Counter-Terrorism, in the Metropolitan Police, as a replacement for Bob Quick, whom you will recall was, ahem, "careless" enough to be photographed with some top secret documents which prompted the false flag arrests of some folk at Liverpool's John Moores Uiversity on 8.4.2009

Slightly embarrassing for our diligent anti-terrorism forces as all of the suspects in that fiasco were subsequently released.

8.4.2009 to 20.12.2010 = 20 months & 12 days > 2012 on 20.12

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travel Alert

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Bureau of Consular Affairs

October 03, 2010
Europe

The State Department alerts U.S. citizens to the potential for terrorist attacks in Europe. Current information suggests that al-Qa’ida and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks. European governments have taken action to guard against a terrorist attack and some have spoken publicly about the heightened threat conditions.

Terrorists may elect to use a variety of means and weapons and target both official and private interests. U.S. citizens are reminded of the potential for terrorists to attack public transportation systems and other tourist infrastructure. Terrorists have targeted and attacked subway and rail systems, as well as aviation and maritime services. U.S. citizens should take every precaution to be aware of their surroundings and to adopt appropriate safety measures to protect themselves when traveling.

We continue to work closely with our European allies on the threat from international terrorism, including al-Qa’ida. Information is routinely shared between the U.S. and our key partners in order to disrupt terrorist plotting, identify and take action against potential operatives, and strengthen our defenses against potential threats.

We recommend U.S. citizens register their travel plans with the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy through the State Department's travel registration website. Travelers may obtain up-to-date information on security conditions by calling 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the U.S. and Canada, or on a regular toll line at 1-202-501-4444 from elsewhere in the world.

For information on general crime and security issues, U.S. citizens should also consult the Department of State's Country-Specific Information as well as the Worldwide Caution, which can be found on the Bureau of Consular Affairs website. For further information on safety tips while traveling abroad, U.S. citizens should also consult the following website: http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/tips_1232.html

This Travel Alert expires on January 31, 2011.

:Ends:

So that's an interval of 77 days.

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Terrorist arrests in Cardiff, Birmingham, Stoke & London

Allegedly under the auspices of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah, five men were convicted on 11.1.2010 for using threatening, abusive or insulting words and behaviour likely to cause harassment and distress, whilst protesting the homecoming parade by The Royal Anglian Regiment through Luton on 10th March 2009.

An event organised by Anjem Choudary, leader of Islam4UK et al, who, rather luckily, wasn't convicted of anything.

Anjem Choudary, who already had a conviction for organising illegal demos, was also rather lucky to receive a paltry fine for organising the demonstration against the Danish cartoons in Feb 2006, an event that resulted in his comrades being locked up for incitement to murder. He also escaped prosecution after claiming that the Pope should be murdered at a demo outside Westminster Cathedral. According to the Met, no crime had been committed.

20.12.2010 - 12 arrests, cited by the Telegraph, to include names associated with Islam4UK

That'll be 11 months & 9 days then.

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought this might be worth recording.

On May 2003, Paul Bremer, Bush's Presidential Envoy and Administrator of the Iraq Coalition Provisional Authority implemented the CPA Order No 2.

CPA Order No 2 dissolved the entire Iraqi Army and Intelligence apparatus.

July 7th, 2005 was the 777 th day of this order.

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this post on the Ricin plot thread:

Quote:
In the early morning of 15th September 2005, coincidentally the same day as Home Secretary Charles Clarke announced plans for 90 day detention of terror suspects, police stormed the properties of Mustapha Taleb and Mouloud Sihali.

15 September 2005 was the 911 th day of the invasion of Iraq.

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this post on the 12 terrorism arrests on 20 Dec 2010

Quote:
No Call is a Waste of Time

No call is a waste of time - National counter-terrorism campaign

'No call is a waste of time', that is the key message of a national counter-terrorism campaign launched across the UK on Monday 8 March 2010.

Arrests in Stoke-on-Trent, London, Cardiff & Birmingham made on 20.12.2010

An interval of 9 months and 11 days.

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synchronicity on an unimaginable scale.

From this post on the alleged Christmas Bomb Plot - aka UK Landmarks Plot.

New York Landmarks plot alleged intended strike date - 4 July 1993

Why is that relevant to the arrests here in the UK Landmarks Plot at 5am on 20.12.2010 ?

Quote:
Well, it just so happens that the time interval between the two events is 6377 days.

Which in old money is exactly 911 weeks.

Someone playing silly buggers again ?

Magariano
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: 9/11, 7/11, 3/11, 7/7 Reply with quote

Re. 9/11, 3/11, 7/11, 7/7

The common denominator you are looking for is grouped. There is not one but several. The motifs you see belong to different quarters (people) specifically the admin at the time. Each individual has a date of birth and there lies your answer.
The top six in the admin at that time were GW, His dad, Rumsfed, Ashcroft, Cheney and Powel.

Make comparisons with dates that are observed by using the following method for each date.

If you were to add AND subtract that last number in the year (which can only be 0 – 9 or 10 years = 3365 days) to both day and month you end up with a possibility of 3 numbers for the month and 3 for the day. The combinations of 2 number referencing for a date such as 9/11 would be :-
day month
9 11
+1 10 12
-1 8 10

9/11, 9/12, 9/10, 10/11, 10/12, 10/10, 8/11, 8/12, 8/10

It is with particular interest G Bush snr, Ashcroft and Rumsfeld and 9/11, 7/7 and 3/11.
George bush Snr - 06/12/1924 - 12th june 1924
Donald Rumsfeld - 07/09/1932 - 9th July 1932
John Ashcroft - 05/09/42 - 9th May 1942

SO

WTC 9/11/2001 9/10, 9/11, 9/12, 10/10, 10/11, 10/12, 8/10, 8/11, 8/12
Mad 3/11/2004 3/7, 3/11, 3/15, 7/7, 7/11, 7/15, -1/7, -1/11, -1/15
Lon 7/7/2005 7/2, 7/7, 7/12, 12/2, 12/7, 12/12, 2/2, 2/7, 2/12

Bush 06/12/24 6/8, 6/12, 6/16, 10/8, 10/12, 10/16, 2/8, 2/12, 2/16
Rum 07/09/32 7/7, 7/9, 7/11, 9/7, 9/9, 9/11, 5/7, 5/9, 5/11
Ash 05/09/42 5/7, 5/9, 5/11, 7/7, 7/9, 7/11, 3/7, 3/9, 3/11

Who Meets What?
Bush WTC with 10/12
London with 2/12
Rumsfeld WTC with 9/11
Madrid with 7/7, 7/11
London with 7/7
Ashcroft Madrid with 3/11, 7/7, 7/11
London with 7/7

This is very very unusual. If you check how often each of these dates meet like this in the whole cycle of 3653 days, it just aint often at all and certainly not enough for it to be by chance. AND if you work out what the probability is of these three individuals meeting these 3 dates in this fashion the odds are fantastically set against it being possible.

Any thoughts?
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this post about the arrests in Denmark of suspects allegedly planning an attack on Jyllands-Posten.

Quote:
Jyllands-Posten 29.12.2010

It is not the first time that terrorists have considered invading Jyllands-Posten and murder loose in the corridors.

In October 2009 police arrested in Chicago on 50-year-old David Headley, who has since confessed that he was planning an armed attack on Jyllands-Posten.

David Coleman Headley aka Daood Gilani, a DEA agent, was originally indicted for his part in the Mickey Mouse Project, an alleged plan to kill Flemming Rose, the cultural editor, and Kurt Westergaard, the cartoonist at Jyllands-Posten, the Danish newspaper that originally published the 12 Mohammed Cartoons and other charges for his involvement in the Mumbai massacre.

The affidavit against Headley is here

Headley's original indictment was superceded by a subsequent indictment.

He pleaded guilty on 18.3.2010

9 months and 11 days before today's Jyllands-Posten arrests.

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this post on the London bombings of the Israeli Embassy on 26 July 1994. and Balfour House on 27 July 1994.

JPost wrote:
European Court rejects appeal from Israel Embassy bombers

It is believed that Alami and Botmeh were trying to sabotage the Middle East diplomatic process. They were alleged to be members of, or sympathizers with, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, but, being dissatisfied with the terrorist group's official policy, had become part of a breakaway British group.

The Multilateral Phase of talks started under the Madrid Conference of 1991 began in Moscow on 28 Jan 1992.

Wiki wrote:
The multilateral negotiations, which opened in Moscow on January 28, 1992, were held in 5 separate forums each focused on a major issue - water, environment, arms control, refugees and economic development, and were later held, until November 1993 throughout the world including European capitals and the Middle East.

At first, Israel refused to take part in the refugee and economic meetings as Palestinians from outside the West Bank and Gaza were present.

Syria and Lebanon refused to take part in multilateral meetings as long as there was no concrete progress on the bilateral level.

Formal talks in the multilateral track, which had been frozen for several years, resumed on January 31, 2000

The bombing events in London on 26 July 1994 marked the 911 th day of the opening of the Multilateral Peace Process talks in Moscow on 28 January 1992.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently stumbled on a Forum thread about the Freedom Tower being planned to be 1776 feet high, coinciding with year of founding of Illuminati group.

Can someone please post the link to Forum thread, as I can't find it now?

Last edited by outsider on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite alot on the net. heres one

Quote:
The height of hairsplitting: Does the Freedom Tower still stack up to 1776 feet?
Share | Is the Freedom Tower at the World Trade Center still going to be 1776 feet tall? And does it matter if it isn't?

When architect Daniel Libeskind won the "innovative design study" for rebuilding the 16 acres at ground zero, one of the hallmarks of his plan was the rather kitschy notion of making the site's tallest skyscraper 1776 feet high--a literal reference to the year of America's independence.

Even as Libeskind's plan for ground zero was gutted by WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein and a variety of architects working on the site, the 1776-foot height remained intact--a kind of fig leaf that provided cover for politicians claiming that they were still being faithful to the Libeskind plan. Even David Childs' Freedom Tower design (left), now under construction, obeyed the facile, patriotic mandate of 1776.

But when the Chicago-based Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat announced last week that it was changing its standard for measuring the height of skyscrapers, new questions arose about the height of Freedom Tower. The council's previous criterion was that height was measured from the sidewalk outside the main entrance to the spire or structural top. The new criterion is that "height is measured from the level of the lowest, significant, open-air, pedestrian entrance" to the top.

There is apparently some slope at Freedom Tower's site. That could mean that a secondary, lower entrance to the skyscraper--not previously accounted for in its height measurement--will come into play, bringing the building's official height a few feet above 1776. I've asked Child's firm, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill of New York, to clarify this issue and will share what they pass along. Meanwhile, the council's executive director, Antony Woood, says that the group will need to see architectural drawings from SOM before it makes a ruling

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/theskyline/2009/11/the-height- of-hairsplitting-does-the-freedom-tower-still-stack-up-to-1776-feet.ht ml

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite alot on the net. heres one

Quote:
The height of hairsplitting: Does the Freedom Tower still stack up to 1776 feet?
Share | Is the Freedom Tower at the World Trade Center still going to be 1776 feet tall? And does it matter if it isn't?

When architect Daniel Libeskind won the "innovative design study" for rebuilding the 16 acres at ground zero, one of the hallmarks of his plan was the rather kitschy notion of making the site's tallest skyscraper 1776 feet high--a literal reference to the year of America's independence.

Even as Libeskind's plan for ground zero was gutted by WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein and a variety of architects working on the site, the 1776-foot height remained intact--a kind of fig leaf that provided cover for politicians claiming that they were still being faithful to the Libeskind plan. Even David Childs' Freedom Tower design (left), now under construction, obeyed the facile, patriotic mandate of 1776.

But when the Chicago-based Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat announced last week that it was changing its standard for measuring the height of skyscrapers, new questions arose about the height of Freedom Tower. The council's previous criterion was that height was measured from the sidewalk outside the main entrance to the spire or structural top. The new criterion is that "height is measured from the level of the lowest, significant, open-air, pedestrian entrance" to the top.

There is apparently some slope at Freedom Tower's site. That could mean that a secondary, lower entrance to the skyscraper--not previously accounted for in its height measurement--will come into play, bringing the building's official height a few feet above 1776. I've asked Child's firm, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill of New York, to clarify this issue and will share what they pass along. Meanwhile, the council's executive director, Antony Woood, says that the group will need to see architectural drawings from SOM before it makes a ruling

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/theskyline/2009/11/the-height- of-hairsplitting-does-the-freedom-tower-still-stack-up-to-1776-feet.ht ml

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrapping up Al Q & OBL

From this thread re: Death of OBL

Obama inaugurated as 44th POTUS 20 Jan 2009

The ghost of OBL allegedly killed on 2 May 2011

From Obama's inauguration on 20 Jan 2009 to the fictitious assassination of OBL on 2 May 11 inclusive is:

833 days < Click to check the calculation at timeanddate.com

833 = 17 x 7 x 7 - (ie: the 833 rd day of Obama's inauguration.)

17 = Prime(7) or P(7)

833 = P7 x 7 x 7 > 777

and / or:

P7 x 7 = 119

833 days = 119 weeks

= P7 x 7 w > 77

From the Jihad on 23.8.1996 to the fictitious assassination of OBL on 2.5.2011 is:

= 14 years, 252 days < Click to check the calculation at timeanddate.com

= 77+7 + 77+7 months, 77+7 + 77+7 + 77+7 days

777 777 777 777 777

From 9/11 on 11.9.2001 to the fictitious assassination of OBL on 2.5.2011 is:

= 115 months, 21 days

= 77+7 + P7+P7+7 months, 7+7+7 days

777 777 777

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 25 times in total
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: WTC eye witness to explosions Barry Jennings Reply with quote

WTC7 witness to explosions - Barry Jennings

See expanded post: Barry Jennings

WTC7 eye witness Barry Jennings died on 19.8.2008

From 9/11 on 11.9.2001 to 19.8.2008, inclusive, is:

= 66 months, 66 weeks, 66 days

66 = 49 + 17

= 7 + ( 7x7 ) m, 7 + ( 7x7 ) w, 7 + ( 7x7 ) d > 777 777 777

From 9/11 on 11.9.2001 to 19.8.2008 is also:

= 6 years, 343 days

= 66+6 months, 7x7x7 days > 666 777

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this thread on the UK riots.

The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 received Royal Assent on 18.11.2004

The police shooting of Mark Duggan that sparked the riots occurred on 4.8.2011

From 18.11.2004 to 4.8.2011 is 2450 days or 350 weeks precisely.

2450 = 7 x 7 x 7 x 7 + 7 x 7

777 777

Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this thread, we learn that the erstwhile defunct Intercept Modernisation Programme seems to have been resurrected within the small print of the Strategic Defence & Security Review on 19th October 2010.

From 19th October 2010 to the police shooting of Mark Duggan on 4th August 2011 is 289 days.

289 = 17 x 17 = Prime 7 x Prime 7

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Speculative numerology Reply with quote

For the first few months after the 9/11 attacks they were referred to, at least here in the UK, as the S11 attacks.

September 11th is another occult symbol - the dollar.

S+1=$

Okay it didn't happen on 1st september but the double strikethrough of the 's' is also a valid dollar symbol.

pap wrote:
One of the hallmarks of recent synthetic terrorism has been the interesting use of numbers. 911, the US number for emergency is of course, and even though 7/7 isn't quite as impressive, it is at least, distinctive. Certainly better than 1130 ( US ) or 3011 ( UK ).

www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: 17764 thread views on 25.12.2011 Reply with quote

Reference this thread on the FBI entrapment of Rezwan Ferdaus on 28.9.2011 and the so called "remote control aircraft as weapons" meme.

Note: P7 = Prime 7 or P7 = 17 and 59 = Prime 17 or P(P7) or PP7

Rezwan Ferdaus was arrested on 28.9.2011

From 9/11 on 11.9.2001 to 28.9.2011 is an interval of:

= 119 months, 7 weeks

= 7 x 17 m, 7 w

= 7 x P7 m, 7 w > 777

Tom Clancey novel Debt of Honour - published 25.7.1994

From 25.7.1994 to 28.9.2011

= 17 years, 7 weeks, 17 days

= P7 y, 7 w, P7 d > 777

From 25.7.1994 to 11.9.2001 inclusive is:

= 7 years, 49 days = 7 y, 7x7 d > 777

28.9.2011 from UFAM Underpants bomber in Detroit on 25.12.2009

= 17 months, 17 weeks, 7 days

= P7 m, P7 w, 7 d > 777

Training video made on 20.9.2011

The FBI affidavit alleges that Rezwan Ferdaus made a training video on how to make cell phone detonators.

From 9/11 on 11.9.2001 to 20.9.2011

= 523 weeks

523 = Prime 99 or P99

523 = P( 9 x11 )

or, alternatively, an interval of 77 months, 77 weeks and 777 days

Also, Rezwan Ferdaus' alleged PayPal alias, Dave Winfield probably relates to Dave Winfield the Baseball player, enrolled into the Baseball Hall of Fame on 5.8.2001

Quote:
DAVE WINFIELD
Hall of Fame Class of 2001

Dave Winfield became the first player to enter the Baseball Hall of Fame as a Padre when he was inducted into the Cooperstown shrine on Aug. 5, 2001. Winfield joined Kirby Puckett, Bill Mazeroski and Hilton Smith in the Hall's Class of 2001.

Source

9x11 months and 9x11 weeks before the person aka Dave Winfield, Rezwan Ferdaus was arrested > 911 911

Dave Winfield was born on 3.10.1951

From Dave Winfield's birth on 3.10.1951 to the arrest of Rezwan Ferdaus is :

= 59 years, 49 weeks, 17 days
= P17 y, 7x7 w, P7 d
= PP7 y, 7x7 w, P7 d > 7777

and from Dave Winfield's birth on 3.10.1951 to 9/11 on 11.9.2001 is:

= 59 years, 49 weeks
= P17 y, 7x7 w
= PP7 y, 7x7 w > 777

In common with the other so called "Jihad events", the patterns are, as usual, sublime:

From OBL Declaration of Jihad on 23.8.1996 to the indictment of Rezwan Ferdaus, the day following his arrest, on 29.9.2011 is:

= 777 weeks and 77 days

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Why was 9/11 used for the New Pearl Harbour ? Reply with quote

Reference this thread, on why the date of 11.9.2001 was used for the PNAC mandated New Pearl Harbour.

Note: The following method can be used to decode all of the, so-called Jihad events.

PNAC's "New Pearl Harbour"

Original Pearl Harbour event: 7.12.1941

New Pearl Harbour event: 11.9.2001

From 7.12.1941 to 11.9.2001 is:

= 59 years, 7 months, 7 weeks, 17 days

59 = Prime 17 = (P17) and 17 = Prime 7 = (P7)

Therefore 59 = P(P7) or simply, PP7

So, the date difference can be expressed as:

PP7 years, 7 months, 7 weeks and P7 days > 7777

OBL's Declaration of Jihad and 9/11

Hidden in plain sight, OBL's Declaration of Jihad on 23.8.1996 is the key root date which defines all of the so called Jihad events.

For example:

Jihad to 9/11

Note: The dd.mm of 11th September, when combined as a number is 1109:

1109 = 7x7x7 + 77x7 + P(7x7)

and

1109 = 911 + 9x11 + 9x11 > 911 911 911

From the Jihad on 23.8.1996 to 9/11 on 11.9.2001 is :

= 59 months, 49 days

59 = Prime(17) or P(17)

and 17 = Prime(7)

59 = P(P(7)) or simply, PP7

and 49 = 7x7

= PP7 months, 7x7 days > 777

The only practical way that these patterns can be discovered, is by developing software routines to detect them, so I suggest that any of you who have these skills, or know anyone who has them, get busy building the required logic.

I have my own routines developed but they are not easily distributable. For any app developers out there, this is a golden opportunity to make a name for yourself and possibly some money. I have in mind an iPhone app called Al Qalc ....

Once the method is understood, some events are not complicated to spot at all.

The most significant finding reveals that the patterns are not limited to the alleged "real" Al Q attributed events, but also to the plethora of arrests and raids surrounding the entire, so-called, Jihadi paradigm.

For example:

Operation Crevice arrests on 30.3.2004 - The UK Fertiliser Bomb Plot

From Jihad on 23.8.1996 to 30.3.2004 is:

7 years, 7 months and 7 days > 777

I guess the authors didn't factor in Crevice enquiries made with respect to the Jihad, given that the Crevice "event" on 30.3.2004 wasn't instigated by any Jihadi faction, but there it is. Hidden in plain sight, using "vanilla" sevens.

The Crevice trial, described as, "Britain's longest terror trial", concluded, after much jury deliberation, on 30.4.2007.

From the Jihad on 23.8.1996 to 30.4.2007 is:

= 289 weeks and 1879 days.

1879 = Prime(289)

= 289 weeks, P(289) days

289 = 17 x 17 = P7 x P7

= P7 x P7 weeks and P( P7 x P7 ) days > 7777

Also, one of the alleged targets of the Crevice tale was reported to be the Bluewater Shopping Centre in Kent, which opened it's doors on 16.3.1999

Presumably, whoever chose to include Bluewater as a target, did so because it would be 911 days old on 9/11. Nice.

Dedicated Crevice post is now here.

Mo Junaid Babar

Hopefully, we all know by now that MJB was working for the spooks all along. That much has been admitted. As a supergrass, he takes some beating, as the primary function of a supergrass, to quote the inimitable Christy Moore, is to "remember things that haven't happened at all....".

MJB made his TV debut on 7.11.2001, warning US troops that they would be killed in Afghanistan.

From the Jihad on 23.8.1996 to 7.11.2001 inclusive is:

= 59 months, 7 weeks and 59 days

= PP7 m, 7 w, PP7 d > 777

And here's another, HMG, (via Tom Ridge) derived event, for which you would need software routines to detect.

Phantom Dirty Bomb warning, issued by HMG in the UK on 7.11.2002

and then rather hastily withdrawn.

See also: Red Mercury Hoax at the Holiday Inn Brent Cross London - 24.9.2004

and: Home Office Dirty Bomb Reprise - Jacqui Smith Christmas Message 30.11.2007

Trains and boats and planes ....

Quote:
Blunkett blunders in issuing dire warning of 'dirty bombs'

By Paul Waugh and Jason Bennetto

Friday, 8 November 2002

'Dirty' nuclear bombs, poison gas and "suicide" boats, trains and planes could all be used by al-Qa'ida terrorists against Britain, David Blunkett, the Home Secretary, admitted yesterday.

The warnings were contained in Mr Blunkett's foreword to a new counter-terror assessment published by the Home Office in an attempt to encourage greater vigilance, which was later rewritten to moderate its impact.

However, the Home Secretary's references to explicit threats were withdrawn within an hour of being issued as officials worried about their impact on the public. An administrative error was blamed for the erroneous release of what was described as "a first draft" of the document.

A Home Office spokesman said that the contents of the original document were still valid but the Government wanted to focus not on "specific" threats but the more general threat posed by terrorism.

The paper, titled "Counter Terrorist Action since September 2001", summarises progress made over the past 14 months, including action taken in recent weeks to detain suspects under new legislation, to extend the list of proscribed organisations, to combat the financing of terrorism and to improve security at airports.

In his foreword to the paper, Mr Blunkett warns that "there is no such thing as 100 per cent intelligence" and that "British citizens remain at risk from both international and Irish terrorists. We cannot be sure of when or where or how terrorists will strike. But we can be sure that they will try. They may attempt to use more familiar terrorist methods such as leaving parcel or vehicle bombs in public places, or hijacking passenger aircraft," he wrote.

"However, they may try something different, perhaps as surprising as the attacks on the World Trade Centre, or the theatre seige in Moscow. Maybe they will try to develop a so-called dirty bomb, or some kind of poison gas. Maybe they will try to use boats or trains rather than planes. The bottom line is that we simply cannot be sure."

Mr Blunkett went on to stress that no attack was "imminent". "But it does mean that we must all ... make security a part of our everyday lives," he added.

Since 11 September, ministers have been careful not to scare the public with warnings of specific threats included in intelligence reports. Revealing the possibility of a nuclear bomb or the use of boats and trains is sure to upset some within Downing Street.

The Home Secretary also called on the public to be extra vigilant in the run-up to Christmas, and warned that terrorists may use parcel bombs. He said people should be particularly careful at airports and train stations, and report anything suspicious to the police.

In his original text, Mr Blunkett described the threat from al-Qa'ida as real and serious, and added that he was sure the terrorist network would attempt to kill British citizens.

In the later document, the Home Secretary summarised the precautions taken by the Government since the 11 September attacks, including extra security at airports, but did not provide any detailed or new information about specific threats. He wrote: "The kind of risk that the UK is used to because of our experience with terrorism related to Northern Ireland – car bombs and parcel bomb in public places, assassinations for example – must be taken seriously, and the public must remain vigilant."

The publication of the document coincided with yesterday's meeting between Mr Blunkett and Governor Tom Ridge, the head of US Homeland Security, to discuss measures being taken by both governments to protect the public from global terrorism. Tony Blair also met Mr Ridge last night at Downing Street.

Governor Ridge is also holding talks with Sir David Omand, the Government's recently appointed Security and Intelligence Co-ordinator.

The Independent (now a blank / error page) original: source

Google cache

Quote:
UK withdraws 'dirty' bomb warning

November 8, 2002

A 'dirty bomb' terror warning issued by the British government has been withdrawn -- just 30 minutes after it was released.

The original assessment warned of terrorists plotting "something different, perhaps as surprising as the attacks on the World Trade Center" and suggested the possibility of poison gas attacks. But 30 minutes after journalists were given the document by the Home Office they were asked to return it so it could be replaced with a blander version omitting references to a 'dirty' bomb or poison gas. The security assessment document, and its replacement, were issued to the media by the UK's Home Office under the name of Home Secretary David Blunkett.

CNN

Quote:
The first of these warnings came in late 2002. On November 11, Prime Minister Tony Blair warned that groups such as Al Qaeda were looking to attack with "ever more dramatic and devastating effects." This reinforced the message in an early draft of a Home Office document mistakenly distributed to journalists, which warned: "Maybe they will try to develop a so-called dirty bomb, or some kind of poison gas; maybe they will try to use boats or trains rather than planes. The bottom line is that we simply cannot be sure." The document added: "We cannot be sure of when or where or how terrorists will strike. But we can be sure they will try." The Home Office said the government stood by the warning, but ministers removed the section on the dirty bomb and poison gas from the final version to ensure that people remain focused on the wider threat. David Blunkett, the Home Secretary, said Britain was "literally in the front line" in the war against terror.

Governments Crank Up The Dirty Bomb Threat

77+7 days after the "be very scared - you're all going to be irradiated" headlines, the BBC stepped in on 31.1.2003 to save the day, with this pathetic and literally, incredible follow up, by Frank Gardner, who, I suppose, was "just doing his job" - as a funnel for fairy tales :

(my links added)

Quote:
Friday, 31 January, 2003, 00:13 GMT

Al-Qaeda 'was making dirty bomb'

Government says its evidence proves dirty bomb threat

By Frank Gardner
BBC security correspondent

British officials have presented evidence which they claim shows that al-Qaeda had been trying to assemble radioactive material to build a so-called dirty bomb.

They have shown the BBC previously undisclosed material backing up their claim.

It includes secret intelligence from agents sent by Britain into al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.

Posing as recruits, they blended in and reported back.

Herat - Al-Qaeda has built a lab in Herat

They revealed that Osama Bin Laden's weapons programme was further on than anyone thought.

British officials said on Thursday Bin Laden now had gained the expertise and possibly the materials to build a crude radioactive bomb.

The government says evidence suggests that by 1999, Bin Laden's priority was to develop a weapon of mass destruction.

He had acquired radioactive isotopes from the Taleban to do this, officials said, adding that development work on the "dirty bomb" had been going on in a nuclear laboratory in the Afghan city of Herat.

Evidence 'credible'

The government even has al-Qaeda training manuals which detail how to use a dirty bomb to maximum effect.

For a second opinion, the BBC showed some of the material to an expert on al-Qaeda.

"I think this is genuine," said Dr Mustafa Alani, of the Royal United Service Institute.

From nuclear weapons the threat is very, very slim

Gary Samore

"It is credible. This is proof that al-Qaeda put a lot of effort into collecting information and educating other members of the organisation.

"It is possible to produce this sort of weapon."

British military personnel worked with intelligence officers to gather material which was taken to Porton Down defence research centre in Wiltshire.

Their conclusion was that al-Qaeda had a small dirty bomb but probably not a full blown nuclear device.

"From nuclear weapons the threat is very, very slim," said Gary Samore, a former US National Security Council member.

Prof Paul Wilkinson

Prof Wilkinson says chemical attack is possible

To create one, he said, al-Qaeda would have needed to obtain weapons grade nuclear material - a difficult prospect.

"On the other hand, the threat of a dirty bomb or radiological bomb, is much more plausible," he added.

British officials say the "bomb" has never been recovered but at least one leading al-Qaeda weapons expert from Herat is still at large.

Why the British government would release such top secret information has been questioned by some commentators in the Arabic world.

Abdel Bari Atwan, the editor of Al Quds al Arabi, said it was an attempt to revive fears in Britain and the US about 11 September.

"They would like to prove their point that there are links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda," he said.

BBC

Quote:
Gary Samore, Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction, Proliferation, and Terrorism.

Source

See: The Dirty Bomb Threat Heightens

and: BBC: The making of the terror myth

From the Jihad on 23.8.1996 to the Dirty Bomb Warning on 7.11.2002 is:

= 59 months, 59 weeks, 59 days

= PP7 months, PP7 weeks, PP7 days > 777

To give some idea of the probabilities involved in a single event such as this.

There are 96,166 different ways of specifying the date difference between 23.8.1996 and 7.11.2002.

Normal Duration - (i.e: Friday is 4 days after Monday) = 32,054

Interval Duration: (i.e: There are 3 whole calendar days between Monday and Friday) = 32,018

Inclusive Duration: (ie: Friday is the 5th day of the project that started on Monday) = 32,094

Out of those 96,166 variations, the 59m, 59w & 59d definition is the only one that has identical values in the month, week and day fields and those values all, "just happen" to be derived from the 7 and Prime 7 root so common among all of the other events.

When the probability of this being a common factor among each of the "events" within the so called Al Q data set is calculated, one can only imagine the odds of this happening by chance, as the number is going to be extremely large and therefore the probabilty of a chance occurrence, negligible.

I would suggest that these are "statistical anomalies", and therefore warrant further analysis.

All of these examples can be checked using the date calculator:

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 56 times in total
Mark Gobell
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notes on the relationships between Mo Ajmal Khan, Ali Asad Chandia and the latest incarnation of a the UAV (model aircraft) meme, in Rezwan Ferdaus.

Mohammed Ajmal Khan

Mohammed Ajmal Khan was arrested in Coventry on 1.3.2005 and sentenced on 17.3.2006

This arrest carries the usual markers back to the Jihad as follows:

From OBL Declaration of Jihad on 23.8.1996 to the arrest on Mo Ajmal Khan on 1.3.2005 is an interval of:

= 389 weeks and 389 days

389 = Prime 77 = P77

So, P77 weeks and P77 days from the Jihad. > 7777

From the Jihad it is also inclusive:

= 3113 days

3113 days = P(357) + 357 + 357 days

3113 days = P( 119 + 119 + 119 ) + 119 + 119 + 119 + 119 + 119 + 119 days

The offence window began on 29.3.2001, the day that the HMG proscription of Lashkar-e-Toiba came into effect.

7 months and 59 inclusive days (PP7) later, on 26.12.2001, the US gov designated Lashkar-e-Toiba as a FTO.

The offence window was between 29.3.2001 and 1.3.2005 and, unsurprisingly carries a well hidden 77 motif as follows:

From 29.3.2001 to 1.3.2005 is:

= 1433 days

1433 = Prime 227 = P227

227 = Prime 49 = P49

So, 1433 = P(P49) or PP49

PP49 = PP(7x7) > 77

From the arrest of Mo Ajmal Khan on 1.3.2005 to the arrest of Rezwan Ferdaus on 28.9.2011 is an interval of:

= 343 weeks

= 7x7x7 weeks > 777

or

= 2401 days = 7x7x7x7 > 7777

From the sentencing of Mo Ajmal Khan on 17.3.2006 to the indictment of Rezwan Ferdaus on 29.9.2011, the inclusive date difference is:

= 2023 days

= 17 x 119 = P7 x P7 x 7 > 777

Ali Asad Chandia

From the conviction of Ali Asad Chandia on 6.6.6 to the arrest of Rezwan Ferdaus on 28.9.2011 is an interval of:

= 1939 days

1939 days = 7 x 277 days

277 = Prime 59 = P(59) and 59 = Prime 17 and 17 = Prime 7 - So: 227 = P(P(P7)) or just PPP7

So, 1939 days = 7 x PPP7 days > 77

59 can also be expressed as 7 7's:

59 = 7+7+7+7+7+7+P7

giving: P( 7+7+7+7+7+7+P7 ) weeks > 7 7's

From the sentencing of Ali Asad Chandia on 25.8.2006 to the indictment of Rezwan Ferdaus on 29.9.2011 is:

= 59 months, 7 weeks, 17 days

59 = Prime 17 and 17 = Prime 7 so 59 = P(P7) or just PP7
17 = Prime 7 or P7

= PP7 months, 7 weeks, P7 days > 777

Ali al-Tamimi and Lashkar-e-Toiba

You can read all about Ali al-Tamimi here

Suffice to say that Ali al-Tamimi was sentenced on 14.7.2005

From the sentencing of Ali al-Tamimi on 14.7.2005 to the indictment of Rezwan Ferdaus on 29.9.2011 is:

= 59 months, 59 weeks, 59 days

= PP7 m, PP7 w, PP7 d > 777

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: