FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jimmy Savile Royal VIPaedophile for MI5, Tories, Police, BBC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sex Pistol John Lydon: Blowing whistle on Jimmy Savile got me banned from BBC
2:34 PM Saturday May 28, 2016
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119& objectid=11646692

John Lydon says many young girls taking part in Top of the Pops in the 1970s told him about their encounters with Jimmy Savile but were too afraid to report him themselves. Photo / AP

When comedian Ronnie Corbett died in March he was mourned by millions, none more surprising, perhaps, than John Lydon, aka former Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten.

"He did this punk spoof when he was younger," says Lydon, "and the image of him and Ronnie Barker in punk gear was absurd but very funny. I ran into him a few years back at the Comedy Awards and I had to say hello, even though he looked surprised.

"He said, 'You're not angry with me then?', and I said, 'Of course not. I loved you to death, silly!' Humour's always been one of the major influences for me," he adds. "I don't take myself too seriously."

Jimmy Savile. Photo / AP

For a man described in the 70s as "the worst threat to our kids since Hitler", a sense of humour has proved a valuable asset to Lydon. Though in his youth spiky-haired and rotten of teeth (hence the stage name), the John Lydon of today is incredibly warm and dentally magnificent thanks to the orthodontic skills of his adoptive Californian home.

He also laughs far more than someone who once sang of being an antichrist should. He's in Britain on a UK tour with Public Image Ltd, the band he formed after the Sex Pistols. "I love it," he says. "I love that up-close-and-personal contact. And I'm alive! Who on earth would have predicted that?"

Certainly others in his orbit haven't fared as well. Fellow Sex Pistol Sid Vicious died in 1979 from a heroin overdose at 21 after being charged with the murder of his girlfriend Nancy Spungen, while Malcolm McLaren, the Pistols' manager once dubbed "the most evil man alive" by Lydon, died six years ago from cancer.
"I felt sad when Malcolm died," he says. "He was rather silly, but so what? The world needs silly people. I still miss Sid too and always will."

It doesn't take long to realise that John Lydon is a bit of a softie. His entertaining appearance on I'm A Celebrity... in 2004 did much to alter people's preconceptions of him before he stormed off the show.

The reasons why weren't clear, but he later claimed the producers had refused to let him know his wife Nora's flight had landed safely in Australia, where the show is filmed. "Years before, Nora and I had been booked on the flight brought down by the Lockerbie bomb," he says, "and it was only because Nora hadn't packed her bag in time that we didn't get on it.

Continued below.
Related Content
Elijah Wood has 'no firsthand experience' with Hollywood child abuse
Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
Locusts take Dunedin by swarm as Vault 21 diners go crazy for bugs

"Ever since it's been vitally important to know the other person is safe. I lost all respect for the producers when they didn't do that. They wanted me to throw a hissy fit for TV ratings, so I just said goodbye."

Being straightforward is something Lydon requires at all times - the reasons for which stem from his childhood. In his 2014 memoir Anger Is An Energy, he describes his upbringing in 1960s north London - a Dickensian nightmare of overcrowding (he lived with his three younger brothers and parents John and Eileen), drunks passing out in the outside toilet and rat-infested backyards - which was brought to a halt when at 7 he contracted meningitis. John was in a coma for seven months, and when he came to he'd lost his memory.

"I couldn't recognise my own mother and father and it was the loneliest I've ever felt," he says. "I had suicidal thoughts. I wanted to jump off the balcony at the hospital because I was thinking, 'Why doesn't anybody know me and why don't I know anybody?' I had to learn how to love and learn to trust my parents, and once I began to trust, things started happening for the better. But the fallout is I can't bear people lying to me: I can forgive all manner of bad behaviour but you have to be straight."

His honesty has led to more than a few problems in the past. In 1978, when the Pistols had been causing maximum outrage and when Jimmy Savile was at the height of his fame, fronting shows for BBC radio and TV such as Top Of The Pops, Lydon gave an interview to Radio 1 in which he called Savile a "hypocrite... into all kinds of seediness... that we're not allowed to talk about". Though the segment wasn't broadcast, hundreds of allegations of sexual abuse against the DJ came to light after Savile's death in 2011.

"If you said anything you'd be off playlists, but that didn't bother me as I was doing a good job of that independently," says Lydon. "But first-hand experiences were reiterated to me by young girls who went to Top Of The Pops and said he was touchy, feely, creepy, urgh... Doctor Death. I told them to report it but it would have been seen as grassing then. I knew all about it and said so and got myself banned from the BBC. Family values, eh?" he laughs. "Turns out I was the only one who had any."

- Daily Mail

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuart Hall was no Savile but @MailOnline scapegoat him anyway for unpunished crimes of Establishment #VIPaedophiles http://dailym.ai/2fq1b84
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
cogbias
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Barclay Twins. All there houses are registered in the Virgin Islands and with there love of big boats, i wonder if maybe they have good reason even at this stage, to be running a pro-Hillary Clinton story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlcgJAseSC8
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC covered up Jimmy Savile’s child abuse because he was friends with Prince Charles, claims veteran broadcaster Bill Oddie
October 19, 2012 | by SWNS Reporter | 18 Comments
http://swns.com/news/jimmy-savile-scandal-bbc-covered-abuse-friends-pr ince-charles-claims-bill-oddie-26272/

Veteran BBC presenter Bill Oddie has backed claims disgraced Jimmy Savile’s abuse was covered up – because he was friends with Prince Charles.

The Springwatch star, who appeared on TOTP with the Goodies when Savile presented it during the 1970s, said there was a “running sick joke” at the BBC about Savile being a paedophile.

He suggested there might have been some sort of “censorship committee” preventing the truth being released because of Savile’s royal connections.

The presenter also backed claims made by other former BBC presenters that Savile’s antics were well known at the time.

He said: “The idea that youngsters were prey – everybody knew that.

“I was not surprised at all. And the surprise is in a sense that that didn’t happen years ago.

“The establishment or who ever it is decided to keep it all quiet and decided to give him a knighthood. He was, to a certain amount, a friend of royalty.”

He added: “I do not know why it took so long to come to light. That is what I am curious about.

“Whether there is somewhere in Britain, some sort of censorship committee that we don’t know about that suppresses these thing and somebody gets together in a room and says ‘come on he was a friend of Prince Charles, it would look awfully bad on Prince Charles if we said he was a bit of a perv’.

“And someone decides ‘yes you are right, we will keep it quiet, nobody will ever find out.’

“I don’t know who that would be.”

Speaking after a question and answer session with students of Cambridge University’s historic debating society – The Union Society – on Tuesday, Oddie said Savile’s reputation was “just taken for granted.”

He said: “There was just this running sick joke that Jimmy Savile pestered the young youths of both sexes.

“It was just taken for granted. It doesn’t mean anyone thought they must do something about it – and it probably wasn’t realised how serious it was – it certainly wasn’t realised to the extent of the hospital – which is horrendous.

“When this came out it was not a surprise at all. The surprise is that it did not come out a lot earlier and the puzzlement is or the question is was it covered up or did people just chose to ignore it or was there an order and if so from whom, by whom and with whom saying we are not going to allow this to get published.

“It does make you think who would you look at. Would you look at the BBC, the police, would you look at the NHS hospital people? Did they all know and didn’t say?”

Bill Oddie claims the BBC covered up Savile's sex abuse
Bill Oddie claims the BBC covered up Savile’s sex abuse
Oddie revealed there was a “naive groupies scene” at the time.

He said: “This is not a mitigating circumstance obviously, but the only thing I will say is that that was a time in history in television and radio and live shows where there was a sort of naive groupies scene.

“I do not think the girls were incredibly promiscuous, certainly not the younger ones.
“There were people who hung around after gigs and tried to get to the stars – or the disk jockeys.

“You haven’t half got a booby prize if you went for Cliff Richard and ended up with Jimmy Savile.”

He added: “The thing that you could not ignore was that it was the era of the sort of groupies.

“Not the heavy groupy, but it was an extension of those shots of the Beatles in the 60s where there is hundreds of girls crying and screaming and god knows what – well that was pretty rife.

“My wife was saying the other day about a friend of hers from way back when they went to see the Monkeys and the girl said ‘I am going to try and get in the dressing room’ and my wife said ‘he will only want one thing you know’ and she said ‘yes, I know. that is what I am going for’.

“But that is not quite the same thing as a paedophile – that was just rock bands and includes other people I am sure and is due to availability and other things. The 70s was like that.”

Oddie, who started on BBC radio with his show I’m Sorry I’ll Read That Again, reiterated claims that former director general of the BBC Mark Thompson must have known what was going on with Savile.

He said: “It is so extraordinary that there is any sort of mystery – when the ex head of the BBC Mark Thompson the other day said ‘I don’t know anything about it’.

“You worked at the BBC and you don’t know anything about it – don’t be ridiculous.

“That is absolute nonsense.”

Oddie claimed Savile “bribed his way out” of getting found out for molesting children in hospital because he was a large donor.

He said: “Anyone of that era knew something – he had a reputation for being a groper.

“The most awful aspect is the idea of molesting kids in hospital – that is just unbelievable. He was sort of bribing his way out of it by giving millions of pounds to the hospital – that is staggering.”

As well as Savile’s contact with children at the BBC, his interaction with sick youngsters at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, in Sussex, and Leeds General Infirmary, is also being investigated.

William says:
March 9, 2013 at 10:24 am
Joe – A big concern for millions of us who wish to see the truth aired, is that in spite of the reputable Bill Oddie’s comments there has been NO police interview with Prince Charles. If not why not as it is well recorded that he had a close relationship with Saville. I am sure you will agree that millions of us who question his involvement are not naive.

Robbin says:
May 26, 2013 at 4:11 pm
Government officials stepped in to hide Prince Charles’ close relationship with Jimmy Savile when documents about the paedophile telly host were released. Details relating to Savile and Prince Charles were blanked out, so the public was prevented from knowing how close the pair were.
It is only after a seven month battle to reveal the full truth that civil servants were trying to hush up.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With respect to the Jimmy Savile story, most people have missed the point, and that is that this scandal has been used to justify the implementation of ‘Frontline’, developed by ARK (which links to the Dutroux Scandal).

IoS exclusive: After the Savile scandal, a revolution in child protection
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ios-exclusive-after-the-sav ile-scandal-a-revolution-in-child-protection-8229458.html

The revolution in child protection is the implementation of ‘Frontline’. From the ARK Annual Report, August 2014: ‘we played a central role in the development of Frontline’ (page 4)
https://www.scribd.com/doc/219993916/231-ARK-supports-and-funds-Frontl ine-Page-4-from-Annual-Report-August-2014

And if ARK had it in mind that they were to take control of child protection in the UK (they certainly did) , they needed a scandal like the Jimmy Savile one, to justify the ‘revolution in child protection’.

Prince William and Kate Middleton at the ARK fundraiser 2011:

http://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/in-profile/ark/#sthash.TcwPLRhU.dpbs

Ark and Eim Group - The Dutroux Scandal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSx3TXOifo
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex-BBC reporter who quit corporation after bosses shelved her investigation into Jimmy Savile dies aged 52
BBC stalwart, Liz MacKean, 52, who sensationally walked away from the public broadcaster in 2013, has died after suffering a stroke
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-bbc-documentary-pano rama-11013587

BY SIMON BOYLE 22:17, 18 AUG 2017UPDATED22:30, 18 AUG 2017

LIZ MACKEAN DESCRIBES HER ANGER AT NEWSNIGHT NOT BROADCASTING HER JIMMY SAVILE PIECE

Ex-BBC News correspondent Liz MacKean has died after suffering a stroke.

MacKean, 52, worked at the corporation until she quit in 2013 over the decision to shelve her investigation into DJ Jimmy Savile.

The full claims Savile was a paedophile only fully emerged a year later during a Panorama documentary on ITV.

MacKean went on to work on Channel 4's Dispatches programme, but in 2016 her work for Newsnight was finally aired in the BBC's Abused: The Untold Story.

Mum-of-two MacKean began her 20-year career at BBC Hereford and Worcester, before presenting on Breakfast and reporting from Northern Ireland and Scotland, the BBC reports.

BBC director of news James Harding paid tribute to MacKean tonight saying she had earned a reputation as a "remarkably tenacious and resourceful reporter".

"In Northern Ireland, she won the trust of all sides and produced some of the most insightful and hard-hitting reporting of the conflict," he said.

"It was as an investigative reporter that she really shone, shining a light on issues from the dumping of toxic waste off the African coast to Jimmy Savile, the story for which she is probably best known."

McKean gained a post-graduate diploma in broadcast journalism at Manchester University before joining the BBC.

Her story about the child abuse committed by Savile made headlines across the world after the BBC was accused of trying to cover-up the story by shelving it.

The investigation, with producer Meirion Jones, was later recognised by the London Press Club with a scoop of the year award.

She also won the Daniel Pearl Award for Outstanding International Investigative Journalism for her work on a series of Newsnight reports in 2010 about toxic dumping in West Africa.

In a Panorma special about its handling of the Jimmy Savile scandal in 2012 MacKean explained how former Newsnight editor Peter Rippon was initially excited.

But she adds: "It was an abrupt change in tone from one day 'excellent, let's prepare to get this thing on air' to 'hold on'."

MacKean says she was left with the clear impression that Mr Rippon was feeling under pressure.

She wrote to a friend documenting a conversation she had with her boss on November 30 - a month after Savile's death: "PR [Peter Rippon] says if the bosses aren't happy [he] can't go to the wall on this one."

She tells the programme: "I was very unhappy the story didn't run because I felt we'd spoken to people who collectively deserved to be heard and they weren't heard... I felt very much that I'd let them down."

From Louis Theroux to Newsnight, the inside story of how the BBC failed Jimmy Savile's victims
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/from-louis-theroux-to-newsnight- we-all-failed-the-victims-of-jim/

Jimmy Savile in 1990, after being knighted by the Queen CREDIT: RICHARD WATT
Liz MacKean
2 OCTOBER 2016 • 9:00AM
How did he get away with it for so long?” It’s probably the question I’ve been asked more than any other since the truth about Jimmy Savile was acknowledged.

Louis Theroux returns to this question in his new BBC documentary, Savile. In his famous interview When Louis Met Jimmy, shown in 2000, he put the rumours directly to the presenter, to be met with the vaguest denial that now appears confessional.

That’s hindsight for you. But really, how did he get away with it?

The fact is, Savile and his doings shone an unforgiving light on British society and the way it operates. I experienced some of the utter indifference that has for so long kept the casualties of child sex abuse at arm’s length.

When Louis Met Jimmy
A still from 2000's When Louis Met Jimmy documentary, in which Savile showed Theroux the location of his 'love nest' caravan CREDIT: BBC
In 2011, just after Savile died aged 84 and as the BBC was preparing an array of tribute programmes to its DJ and television presenter, I was working with Newsnight's investigations producer Meirion Jones on a story he’d had in his sights for many years: an exposure of the man Savile actually was.

As a teenager, Meirion had visited his aunt who ran an approved school for girls in Surrey. These girls were held under lock and key but could earn privileges. One of these was to be taken out, under a cloud of cigar smoke, by one of the country’s most glittering DJs and television personalities in his golden Rolls-Royce.

We contacted some of those girls, now middle-aged women. Some had never spoken of their experiences; others had complained to the police during Savile’s lifetime. All had been afraid he might sue them, with good reason; Savile was notoriously quick to threaten potential complainants with his suited and booted lawyers.

Jimmy Savile and the BBC - in 60 seconds
01:03
The women told us how he’d cajole and badger them into giving him oral sex. In return for their co-operation, they’d be taken to see his shows being recorded live at the BBC. There, the abuse continued; an inquiry would later identify 72 victims of Savile at the BBC alone.

The victims we spoke to were disillusioned, accustomed to being ignored. Karin Ward, who gave us the first ever on camera interview about her experiences with Savile, told Meirion and I as we left her house: “They’ll never use this."

We disagreed. On our way back to London from her home in Shropshire, we heard on the car radio that the BBC would be including tributes to Savile in its Christmas schedules. No they won’t, we said.

Initially, our interview with Ward and the anonymous testimonies we’d gathered were met with enthusiasm on the programme; editing was booked and a date for broadcast identified. But then there was a change that to us was inexplicable.

Louis Theroux
Louis Theroux put child abuse rumours directly to Savile... to be met with the vaguest denial CREDIT: PETE DADDS
Jeremy Paxman, in his memoirs published last week, recounts this abrupt change on Newsnight, from the story being supported to the about turn in editorial emphasis that was then used to discard it. As Jeremy remembers it, we “bit our tongues and accepted” the decision.

But in fact, we’d argued strongly for our story to be run, convinced that not only was it accurate but that we’d barely scratched the surface. Meirion thought there must a hundred victims, a huge underestimation as it turned out.

When word got out that the story (which subsequently ran on ITV) had been dropped, the BBC insisted that Newsnight was not investigating Savile, but something else: variously Surrey Police or the Crown Prosecution Service.

Newsnight producer warned BBC of scandal
00:25
Professionally, this was compromising enough; personally it was intolerable. In the eyes of the women who had trusted us enough to tell us what had happened, not only had we not run the story, we’d apparently lied about what we were up to in the first place.

The BBC’s publicly stated rationale, including the fact that the story was “celebrity tittle-tattle”, not Newsnight material at all, speaks of a total lack of concern for people who’d overcome decades of silence to tell us what had really happened.

The reason for dropping Newsnight’s story was never explained, even by the multi-million pound independent inquiry that later found the story should have run. Meirion and I were isolated, if not marooned, and the BBC, throughout my career a benevolent employer, had come to feel like a hostile environment.

The reason for dropping Newsnight’s story was never explained - even by the multi-million pound independent inquiry that later found the story should have run
The new director-general George Entwistle’s brief tenure would be buried under the fallout from the false naming of Tory politician Lord McAlpine as a paedophile. This followed a report on Newsnight which should never have seen the light of day, but in the weird aftermath of the Savile scandal had somehow got on air.

In a meeting with the acting director-general, Tim Davie, I’d asked why there’d been no acknowledgement from the top that our story should have run, much less an apology for the way it had been dropped. He sharply reminded me that: “We have lost a director general over this.” Uncomfortable with the ongoing coldness of previously warm colleagues, I took voluntary redundancy.

Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman
After Newsnight dropped its Savile investigation, presenter Jeremy Paxman recalls that the production team "bit our tongues and accepted it" CREDIT: BBC
A short time later, working for Dispatches on Channel 4, my team investigated the late Cyril Smith MP who, like Savile, died a knight of good character, in the eyes of law anyway. They knew each other a bit and would almost certainly have recognised a kindred spirit; charismatic and streetwise working-class men, charming if that worked best and bullying if not. They wore their eccentricities like an armour, shielding their cruelty from view.

Never had I met so many grown men moved to cry; not just because of what Smith put them through, but from a lifetime of asking themselves: why didn’t I just hit him? What they forget is that at the time they were boys, bewildered and often terrified. Like the women we’d spoken to on Newsnight, who’d been abused by Savile, they were in care of some sort and on the back foot in every way.

So why did no one listen? In this case, not only did the damaged boys speak out, they were actually believed. We interviewed retired detectives, sickened by the decision of the then Director of Public Prosecutions to drop the case. "Not in the public interest," he had ruled.

Theroux’s programme is a reminder not just of the extent to which Savile deceived, but of the way in which we were collectively blinded by stardust.

Five years after the Newsnight story was dropped, there has been a shift in attitudes: the convictions of Stuart Hall, Max Clifford and Rolf Harris show that victims can come forward in the expectation of being heard.

One of the first things I did after leaving the BBC was to accept an invitation from the former director of public prosecutions, Keir Starmer, to discuss ways to improve the handling of historic child abuse complaints.

Savile is awarded at The Radio Academy Hall of Fame lunch in 2006
Jimmy Savile has "shone an unforgiving light on British society and the way it operates" CREDIT: ALEX MAGUIRE / REX FEATURES
The revolving door of senior figures at the national abuse inquiry does not inspire hope. But the inquiry’s enormous scope surely reflects the scale of an issue buried for so long.

One of the curses of child abuse is that children are left to cope in silence: as adults, it’s right they should be heard.

Liz MacKean is an award-winning documentary filmmaker. Louis Theroux: Savile is on BBC Two on Sunday 2 October, 9pm

Jimmy Savile: ‘It Couldn’t Happen Again.’ Yes It Could And It’s Probably Happening Right Now
By admin - Jun 27, 2014: 2:44 pm2418
Tony Gosling

Will the Savile scandal be the last top establishment cover-up to see the light of day?

We heard this week yet more horrors about the BBC presenter, ‘volunteer hospital porter’ and prolific child abuser Jimmy Savile having molested living patients at 28 separate hospitals, as well as testimony that he gained access to at least one mortuary to sexually abuse corpses. But despite Savile having up to a thousand victims, it was only due to the immense courage and persistence of a handful of selfless journalists that the devastating story of Britain’s most prolific ever pedophile and child abuser saw the light of day.

Since the scandal broke in October 2012, the London media have criticized police, royalty, government officials, health service managers and BBC staff for covering up Savile’s crimes, but few if any of these media commentators has admitted to their own vital role in hushing up Britain’s ‘worst kept secret’ for decades. After the shameful sacking last month of Richard Ingrams, who broke the Savile story in his magazine ‘The Oldie’, is there anyone left to break such a scandal again?

https://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/jimmy-savile-couldnt-happen-yes- probably-happening-right-now/

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'REPORTER WHO EXPOSED BBC PEDOPHILIA COVER UP FOUND DEAD':
http://www.blacklistednews.com/_Reporter_Who_Exposed_BBC_Pedophilia_Co ver_Up_Found_Dead/60426/0/38/38/Y/M.html

'...Liz MacKean, the former British investigative reporter who exposed Jimmy Savile and the culture of pedophile protection at the BBC, has been found dead. She was 52.

MacKean worked at the BBC until she quit in 2013 after executives decided to ban her groundbreaking and brave investigation into predatory pedophile Jimmy Savile in order to protect him and other pedophiles.

Dismissed by the establishment as mad and dangerous, MacKean was finally vindicated when the truth about Savile’s pedophilia eventually came out in 2012, a full year after MacKean first tried to bring his notorious crimes to light.

The BBC, who blocked her groundbreaking investigation from airing and spent the next few years attempting to destroy her reputation, are reporting that she died of “complications from a stroke.”

Acknowledging her life was under threat during the time she was investigating Savile and BBC elites, MacKean said her conscience left her no option but to pursue the truth and expose the culture of pedophila. The mother of two children believed it was her duty.

When it became public that BBC News blocked her investigation from airing, she admitted on Panorama: “I was very unhappy the story didn’t run because I felt we’d spoken to people who collectively deserved to be heard. And they weren’t heard.

“I thought that that was a failure… I felt we had a responsibility towards them. We got them to talk to us, but above all, we did believe them. And so then, for their stories not to be heard, I felt very bad about that. I felt, very much, that I’d let them down.”

Big name stars

Liz MacKean is the second high profile BBC journalist to die in suspicious circumstances after attempting to expose the truth about the pedophile ring operating in the upper reaches of the establishment. Jill Dando, former Crimewatch host, also tried to alert her bosses to the pedophile ring at the BBC, warning that “big name” stars were implicated.

Jill Dando, who was 37, was shot dead on April 26, 1999 on the doorstep of her West London home in a crime that still remains unsolved.

Before she died, Dando had passed a file to senior management in the mid-1990s, proving that big name BBC stars, including Savile, were involved in a pedophile ring, but senior management chose to cover up the child abuse rather than organize and investigation.

“No one wanted to know” when Dando raised concerns about the alleged ring and other sexual abuse claims at the BBC, according to a former colleague and friend.

“I don’t recall the names of all the stars now and don’t want to implicate anyone, but Jill said they were surprisingly big names.

“I think she was quite shocked when told about images of children and that information on how to join this horrible paedophile ring was freely available.

“Jill said others had complained to her about sexual matters and that some female workmates also claimed they had been groped or assaulted.

“Nothing had been done and there seemed to be a policy of turning a blind eye.”

The former colleague said female BBC staff confided in Jill, one of the best-known TV faces of the day after fronting primetime shows including Holiday and the Six O’Clock News as well as Crimewatch.’

The source said: “I think it was in the mid-1990s. She was seen as the face of the BBC and a magnet for women with problems.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: