FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chemtrails - vapour trails, contrails - fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'What Chemtrails Really Are': http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm

'We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.

This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.

It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it "excludes" and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.

There are satellite weapons involved. Activists are using meters and are getting readings of microwaves, x-rays, and some other kind of emission that they are not sure of, maybe a low-intensity laser.

They are also photographing gas plasma generation due to the heating of chemtrails by electromagnetics. The technical names for vertical and horizontal plasma columns are columnar focal lenses and horizontal drift plasma antennas. Various size of gas plasma orbs are associated with this technology. These orbs can be used as transmitters and receivers because they have great, refractory and optical properties. They also are capable of transmitting digital or analog sound. Barium, in fact, is very refractive -- more refractive than glass........'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Chemtrails Analysis: New Discoveries 1/2':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjzkEiO6AAc

'Chemtrails Analysis: New Discoveries 2/2':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pev-ce8qLIk

This is very complicated, and introduces a lot on new and perhaps controversial ideas, but the guy certainly seems to know his science.

Here is the NASA pdf above is largely based on:
'Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025]':
by Dennis M. Bushnell for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
https://archive.org/details/FutureStrategicIssuesFutureWarfareCirca202 5

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing article and short video clips of weather manipulation via 'Chemtrails' and RF microwaves:

'Geoengineering: Frequency Transmissions And Weather Warfare':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-frequency-transmissi ons-and-weather-warfare

Try 'debunking' that article!

outsider

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 'Chemtrails', but the Soviets way back in 1934 tried to control whether it rained or not with radio waves:
https://www.facebook.com/WeatherModificationHistory/photos/a.622173467 945024.1073741828.622166921279012/734751500020553/?type=3&theater

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Climate Engineering Cover-Up: Ship Tracks And Jet Spraying':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-cover-up-ship-t racks-and-jet-spraying/?inf_contact_key=7c187079b753c903e8812a4f0de780 5d2cfd259750d95e0ac2a0330b391976dc

'.... Global dimming is an undisputed ongoing scenario on our planet and is a direct result of atmospheric particulate loading (the exact goal of climate engineering / solar radiation management). Low altitude jet aircraft particulate dispersions / spraying can be clearly seen over the oceans from shoreline locations on days with the conducive conditions for such observations. Marine cloud brightening is one of many known objectives of the climate engineering criminal cabal (as is ocean fertilization). The over the ocean operations are likely being carried out with both jet aircraft and sea surface vessels (all such operations are, of course, highly toxic and of grave concern). There is a mountain of data to confirm that global climate engineering has long since been a lethal reality. This data includes patents, government documents, inarguable film footage of jet aircraft spraying, and countless photographs of ongoing atmospheric aerosol spraying operations. There is also the on the record dire climate disintegration concerns of military leaders which are well known (and have long since been publicized). Why wouldn't any rational person conclude the obvious? Climate engineering has long since been fully deployed all over the world. The climate scientist community (and corporate media) betrayal of the truth (for a paycheck and a pension) is a primary reason that the "condensation trail" lie persists and thus the public largely remains oblivious to the ongoing climate engineering operations. Illegal federal gag orders on all NWS and NOAA employees is another major factor in the ongoing climate engineering cover-up. The ardent denial of geoengineering by some climate scientists can only be considered extremely fanatical and alarming. What are they being threatened with? What is the bottom line with the climate science communities conclusions about climate engineering (when asked to state their opinion ON THE RECORD)? A recent survey of nearly 1500 scientists by the "Legal Alliance to Stop Geoengineering" (LASG) was very revealing. Not one of this massive number of academicians was willing to deny climate engineering on the record, not one. The ongoing climate engineering insanity is mathematically the most destructive form of anthropogenic activity yet inflicted on our once thriving planet. Every single awake and aware individual is desperately needed in the critical battle to expose and halt climate engineering, reaching a critical mass of awareness is the only way forward.
DW .'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is just a two-minute video – can anyone explain the on-off ‘contrails’???
‘Climate Engineering Spray Dispersion Caught On Film ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org ) ‘:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E& v=qZ37X2sKXDo

In case anyone thinks it’s a case of ‘photo-shopping’, I have pictures (albeit stills) that I have personally taken, showing the sudden cut-off of the 'trails', and I KNOW my pics are real.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: