FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israeli connections to 911
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a fellow PhD

Quote:
What were these 11 Israeli nationals doing trying to impersonate Al Qaeda men? Infiltrating? Perhaps. Framing? More likely. But the important precedent to understand is this: Israeli agents were once caught red handed impersonating Muslim hijackers!

http://www.ilaam.net/Sept11/ZionistDid911.html

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't we focus on 5 Israelis who were caught with film of the first WTC strike and them celebrating in Arab dress in front of it? Film which the FBI has sat on?

How else would NYT know they were set up for 911 before the event? No one was paying attention to them until it happened.

Why would witness claim seeing 'Middle Eastern Men'? - Arab garb.

Why do they go on Israeli TV to say they were there to 'document the event'? A limited hangout like that covers a larger crime.

Why does Fintan Dunne (George Monbiot lookalike) think that the Israelis were being 'framed'? His logic matches John Does on global CO2 meltdown for sheer $%*&$_+?@" ness. Criminals don't frame themselves.

ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Yes, the website is registered in Simon's name. If you knew about the history of the 9/11 truth movement in this country, you would know who Simon is and his role in building the movement in the first place. Yes Simon is jewish (atleast by upbringing). Anyone got a problem with that?

I have. My problem is that just about all of the mainstream media, and now it turns out, most of the 911 truth sites, are owned by Jews, who make up a very small part of the global population. This seems ludicrously unrepresentative unless achieved by design. I think the MSM has financed the 'opposition' and put their people in control.

Do you agree with my concern, or do you think it is fine for one special interest group to control so much of what influences us?

What if it was Muslims who were in this position of absolute media power?

One of the themes of this forum is that there is an agenda. Control of media is surely aligned with that.

More utterly ill informed and dangerously close to racist bs.
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You surely aren't denying that Jews are hugely over-represented in powerful positions in the media world, are you? Of course, not...or is it anti-semitic to point to this too?

Quote:
It's a list of "the world's most powerful people," 100 of the bankers and media moguls, publishers and image makers who shape the lives of billions. It's an exclusive, insular club, one whose influence stretches around the globe but is concentrated strategically in the highest corridors of power.

More than half its members, at least by one count, are Jewish.

It's a list, in other words, that would have made earlier generations of Jews jump out of their skins, calling attention, as it does, to their disproportionate influence in finance and the media. Making matters worse, in the eyes of many, would no doubt be the identity of the group behind the list - not a pack of fringe anti-Semites but one of the most mainstream, glamorous publications on the newsstands

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FSh owFull&cid=1191257286817
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
You surely aren't denying that Jews are hugely over-represented in powerful positions in the media world, are you? Of course, not...or is it anti-semitic to point to this too?

Quote:
It's a list of "the world's most powerful people," 100 of the bankers and media moguls, publishers and image makers who shape the lives of billions. It's an exclusive, insular club, one whose influence stretches around the globe but is concentrated strategically in the highest corridors of power.

More than half its members, at least by one count, are Jewish.

It's a list, in other words, that would have made earlier generations of Jews jump out of their skins, calling attention, as it does, to their disproportionate influence in finance and the media. Making matters worse, in the eyes of many, would no doubt be the identity of the group behind the list - not a pack of fringe anti-Semites but one of the most mainstream, glamorous publications on the newsstands

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FSh owFull&cid=1191257286817

Just for you, really slowly

It is anti-semitic to assume that this site is controlled opposition or whatever euphemism you want to use purely because the URL is owned by someone who has a jewish sounding name especially when a modicum of research or asking questions of the moderators past and present would confirm the truth.

It is extremely poor judgement to post links to the views of people with far-right connections especially when discussing the holocaust on a 9/11 truth forum as you have done

Or maybe I'm being unfair and the truth is that by associating 9/11 truth with anti-semitism and holocaust revisionism you are merely doing what your pay masters ask of you. Cui bono?
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And who are my "paymasters" pray tell?

Nothing in the content of the Holocaust Revisionist film, i posted a link to, you questioned. Instead you saw fit to search Wikipedia to find some information about the narrator of said film i was completely unaware of. Nothing he had said in the film gave me the remotest inkling that he had a history of association with the Far Right.

I certainly have no association with the Far Right, and I grow tired of this desperate attempt to paint anyone who questions the Sacred Myth of the Holocaust as a Nazi sympathizer.
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, in your latest post, i note you don't actually deny the huge over-representation of Jews in the 100 Most Powerful People List - which the Jerusalem Post is happy to acknowledge.

51 they say - not counting Rupert Murdoch.
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the list....some counts make it 55 of the 100 are Jewish but then that would be my "paymasters" total, no doubt...
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2007/10/newestablishment20 0710
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
And who are my "paymasters" pray tell?

Nothing in the content of the Holocaust Revisionist film, i posted a link to, you questioned. Instead you saw fit to search Wikipedia to find some information about the narrator of said film i was completely unaware of. Nothing he had said in the film gave me the remotest inkling that he had a history of association with the Far Right.

I certainly have no association with the Far Right, and I grow tired of this desperate attempt to paint anyone who questions the Sacred Myth of the Holocaust as a Nazi sympathizer.

Alexander I dare say you don't have any far right associations. But it was "extremely poor judgement" when you choose to direct me to David Mc Calden on the (now hidden) holocaust thread

Quote:
Alexander wrote:
Holocaust Revisionism for Beginners....just for you Ian Neal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIB-Q6sH9vY&feature=related

It's nice of you to think of me Alexander although I'm surprised, given what I have said previously on the need for HR to clearly separate itself from an association with fascists if it ever expects to be taken seriously by the wider truth movement, that you choose to direct me towards a film by David McCalden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_McCalden

As an alternative theory to you displaying "extremely poor judgement" I suggest you may be being paid to associate 9/11 truth with holocaust denial/revisionism./whatever. Who would possibly do this? The very people you claim to be attacking of course: elite zionist criminals, specific 'neo-cons' whose finger prints are all over 9/11. that's who.

Like I say Cui bono?

Or should I add "extremely dim" to "extremely poor judgement". Sorry to be mildly insulting but really the very fact that you claim not to be able to see the damage you are doing makes me say this
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again no denial of the point of my post. Just more ad-hominems and totally unsubstantiated allegations.

I'm either in the pay of "elite Zionist criminals" and/or "a bit dim", you say. The "bit dim" part might be true. I don't pretend to be much above average intelligence. But i am able, through reading Revisionist material, to see that much of it makes much more logical sense than the rather vague notions of the Holocaust the media places in the minds of most people.

When the official H story is examined it falls apart very quickly. That's why there is such a concerted effort to "demonize" anyone who expresses doubt over the "gas chamber" story. If it were true that millions were murdered on an industrial scale, the evidence of such would be overwhelming, and there would be no need for the imprisoning of the Ernst Zundels and Germar Rudolfs. Their ideas would not be dangerous. The reason they are behind bars is because their ideas ARE dangerous - so dangerous that they could literally change the world. For the better I would argue.

Good luck, however, with your 9/11 campaign. I really don't wish to harm your site, you know. The fact that you think questioning the historical truth of the Holocaust does this says much about the power and longevity of the Holocaust myth, and much about where power rests in Western society.
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9-11: The Lauder/Rothschild Connection
By Christopher Bollyn

The Rothschilds, the founding family of the Zionist state of Israel, are closely linked to various aspects of the 9-11 terror atrocity. The Solving 9-11 books present some of these connections, which are usually one step removed and not easily seen. The Lauder/Rothschild connection, on the other hand, is one that is both obvious and central to the 9-11 operation.

The 9-11 terror crime required a great deal of setting up, preparation which included the privatization of the World Trade Center, state-owned property of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. For the culprits, obtaining control of the Twin Towers was necessary so that demolition teams could access the buildings in order to place explosive materials. This would have been impossible had the towers remained in the hands of the Port Authority.

The privatization of the World Trade Center involved Ronald Lauder, a high-level Zionist with close ties to the Rothschild family, one of whom served at the highest level of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate.

See: 9-11: The Lauder/Rothschild Connection
http://www.bollyn.com/16214/

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: