FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

woman waving where the plane hit ..TV fakery again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I now think the woman waving was a fake shot...why didn;t they zoom in closer..the actual clip only lasted a few seconds i believe...very conveniently.

Can you elaborate as to why you believe it is fake? Is it just the length of the clip and the lack of zooming?

well the only video clip i've come across is this one and it doesn't work now http://www.911oz.com/menu_item.phtml?menu_item=yes&menu_url=http%3A%2F %2Fglobalresearch.ca.myforums.net%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D688&menu_title =www.globalresearch.ca++View+topic+-+WOMAN+WAVING+FROM+WTC+NORTH+TOWER +IMPACT+HOLE+%28VIDEO%29.

I think any expert can deduce from the impact hole that it would be impossible that an aluminium boeing did it...hence the link being deleted
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
I now think the woman waving was a fake shot...why didn;t they zoom in closer..the actual clip only lasted a few seconds i believe...very conveniently.

Can you elaborate as to why you believe it is fake? Is it just the length of the clip and the lack of zooming?

well the only video clip i've come across is this one and it doesn't work now....

I think any expert can deduce from the impact hole that it would be impossible that an aluminium boeing did it...hence the link being deleted

Interesting you have had problems locating a source for the video - I ran a search and the very first link I tried worked no probs.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc1_woman.html

What is suspicious about the hole and the aluminium aspect?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
mason-free party wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

well the only video clip i've come across is this one and it doesn't work now....

Interesting you have had problems locating a source for the video - I ran a search and the very first link I tried worked no probs.

What is suspicious about the hole and the aluminium aspect?

thats only a photograph...where is the actual video shot now?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

Whoops sorry, you should have said you were new to the internet.

1) Go to same page I pointed you to using the link as before;

2) Using the bar (follow the picture below if you get stuck), scroll down a very short way until you see the links to the videos.

Any probs, ask your parents for help.

Sorry again.

video.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  101.25 KB
 Viewed:  31 Time(s)

video.jpg

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

2) Using the bar (follow the picture below if you get stuck), scroll down a very short way until you see the links to the videos.

Double think fakery laddie...show me a video clip that lasted more than 3 seconds
Sorry again.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

Double think fakery laddie...show me a video clip that lasted more than 3 seconds
Sorry again.

You seem to have screwed up the quoting now, but it appears you are berating me for the length of the clip? You wanted video, I gave you video.

You asked me where the clip was, I showed you, I can't be held responsible for its shortcomings. I covered my part of the deal and then get held accountable for the quality of the goods??

I understand you feel embarrassed by the way things have gone (and so openly for every reader to see), but you now need to move past that.

Most others will soon forget too.

Last edited by telecasterisation on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More so than even the jumpers, I find that image of the woman in the tower the most heartbreaking and moving of all the 911 images.

To be so clearly in need of, yet (as it turned out) beyond all help ... I dunno, maybe it says something (to me at least) about our human condition.

I just wanted to say that.

As you were.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

video is obviously a fake....another psyop job..conveniently fuzzy photo of woman waving...another masonic hoodwink job
This thread has had 1820 views in just a week..seems unusual to say the least

http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e60418aA587RwW
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
video is obviously a fake....another psyop job..conveniently fuzzy photo of woman waving...another masonic hoodwink job
This thread has had 1820 views in just a week..seems unusual to say the least

http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e60418aA587RwW

Well, you certainly can't complain about the amount of zooming in this particular video - I got motion sickness after the first 30 seconds!

You say it is a fake, yet I was struck by the distinct lack of actual waving or subject movement of any kind.

Can you specify exactly what it is that points to it being doctored? You have been very clear as to what you think it is, but not why??

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the age of digital cameras etc...they come up with a nonsense shot like this...give me a break shill...don't need any more reason why than this.Find out who took the video and you'll find out another link to the mass murderers
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
in the age of digital cameras etc...they come up with a nonsense shot like this...give me a break shill...don't need any more reason why than this.Find out who took the video and you'll find out another link to the mass murderers

Ah, I ask a simple question and you play the 'shill' card. I can only assume you are still smarting from further back in the thread - please try to shake off those negative feelings, they can be very destructive. However, I understand your desire to regain composure.

So, back to my question and your pseudo-response - it is a 'nonsense' video so it must be fake? This looks to me like either extreme high magnification optical imaging or high quality digital zooming with the resulting visual artefacts - hence the poor quality. In other words, you must expect fairly suspect detail with the distances involved, plus the heat and smoke.

Is that really your only justification, it being 'nonsense'?

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Everything is FAKE!! Reply with quote

I`ve got a new piece of "research"

THE NO TOWERS THEORY!!!!

In fact there NEVER WERE any twin towers!!! Cleverly faked by the media over the years 9/11 was effectively a very easy operation since they didnt even have to REALLY demolish them....

If you look at all images of the twin towers, magnify them several times, de-interlace them, apply sharpness effects and then alter the colour bands and then rotate the picture by 29 degrees left they look SOOOO fake.

President Eisenhower 1961
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Everything is FAKE!! Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
I`ve got a new piece of "research"

THE NO TOWERS THEORY!!!!

In fact there NEVER WERE any twin towers!!! Cleverly faked by the media over the years 9/11 was effectively a very easy operation since they didnt even have to REALLY demolish them....

If you look at all images of the twin towers, magnify them several times, de-interlace them, apply sharpness effects and then alter the colour bands and then rotate the picture by 29 degrees left they look SOOOO fake.

I'm afraid I have to report another nail the 'No Towers Theory' (NTT) SG.

It now seems, after some groundbreaking MSM research by The Sun, that in fact the whole scam was inspired by the cover of a box of Chinese fireworks.
Did they really think we wouldn't find out one day?
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: The commies! Reply with quote

Those DAMN commies! THEY did it all along and here was me suspecting criminal members of the military industrial complex.....

I`ve been put bang to rights and no mistake Rolling Eyes

I bet that paragon of intellectual and geopolitical knowledge Trevor Kavanagh came up with that stunning scoop.....I must send him an email of congratulations

Im guessing it will go roughly as follows:

"Dear Trev,
Wish I was as smart as you, boo hoo hoo."

President Eisenhower 1961
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:
I don´t understand what some women waving or people standing in the hole of the tower have to do with a "no planes" theory.

My understanding is that the point being laboured here (although the thread starter has done something of a U-turn now), is that if it had been a plane = lashings of aviation fuel burning.

This would mean it would be too hot for people to wander about sightseeing from the hole/s made, due to the high temperatures generated.

Not a new theory/standpoint, but what else do we have to discuss? Things are a trifle quiet of the new info front.

I have seen the Borat movie should anyone like a review.

I see, but there appears to be no fire in that hole, plus the cold breeze comming in would make it cooler. Odd that the fire doesn´t appear to be everywhere, but even if it was nearby and burning at the high temperatures needed to be able to melt steel it would surely have effected people nearby. Oh so confusing all this thinking.

Ive zoomed in on the woman and took a closer look, she isn´t waving she´s blowing kisses! Im certain! Ive made a gif animation of the zoomed in view, what do you think.

Ill try and add it here, click on it and a new window´ll appear with the animation. It appears to stutter at one point, this is because it is forever looping and the last frame and the first don´t coincide.

Borat rules bye the way.

woman3.gif
 Description:
woman blowing kisses or waving
 Filesize:  226.99 KB
 Viewed:  35 Time(s)

woman3.gif

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote;

Quote:
I see, but there appears to be no fire in that hole, plus the cold breeze comming in would make it cooler. Odd that the fire doesn´t appear to be everywhere, but even if it was nearby and burning at the high temperatures needed to be able to melt steel it would surely have effected people nearby. Oh so confusing all this thinking.

Ive zoomed in on the woman and took a closer look, she isn´t waving she´s blowing kisses! Im certain! Ive made a gif animation of the zoomed in view, what do you think.

Ill try and add it here, click on it and a new window´ll appear with the animation. It appears to stutter at one point, this is because it is forever looping and the last frame and the first don´t coincide.

The animation does appear very artificial, but there again I have enlarged videos I have taken of distant objects and they too appear 'faked', especially at the high end of both optical and digital zooming. Therefore I am not too keen to start assigning labels based on that alone.

You raise the lack of fire, or rather the sporadic pockets of flame. Could this be that once the aviation fuel had burned off, it left the combustable bits of office stuff and building still burning?

I am more surprised by the fact that anyone could have survived the plane's impact and its obvious and rather brutal arrival on those particular floors. There again, having watched that programme that was screened around the anniversary about individual stories of those who escaped or were trapped, maybe it isn't that surprising after all.

Quote:
Borat rules bye the way

Yes, bizarre that there is now global interest. Keen to see how he fares against Bond.

Nice, I like.

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn´t actually attempting to accuse the video of being fake. The shadows and surrounding light distibution appears to be ok, the only odd thing is the persons dark clothing, normally a lazy way of making fake pictures and videos is to add dark areas.

It looks like she´s blowing kisses though, what do you think of that?
It could be just the outer shadowgiving the impression of a inturned hand though. And its rather irrelevant if she´s waving or blowing kisses anyway.

As for survival, im not suprised really, if some people are in a certain area of the building which through many factors gets untouched by the impact, then like in many disaters the human knack for survival could come through. Must have been rather scarry though hearing the crash.

Im suprised Borat has been released with such openness considering the political uncorrectness of the film. maybe its the start of the end for this rediculous political correctness business. Direct truthfull staight talk is the future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: