FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matlab Image Processing Software Shows Plane is Cartoon
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Matlab Image Processing Software Shows Plane is Cartoon Reply with quote

Matlab, a very sophisticated image processing software program, shows evidence of South Tower "plane" being a mere CGI:

http://thewebfairy.com/911/ghostplane/cartoon.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Matlab Image Processing Software Shows Plane is Cartoon Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Matlab, a very sophisticated image processing software program, shows evidence of South Tower "plane" being a mere CGI:

http://thewebfairy.com/911/ghostplane/cartoon.htm

A very elaborate way of showing what we can all see, that a greatly enlarged video snatched picture does not have as much detail as properly taken photograph. What next, research showing black and white photos do not have as much colour as colour photographs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 1873
Location: Upstairs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with such holding 'evidence' up as 'proof', is that the way it is compiled and phrased, it becomes elitist from the off and alienates most due to the buzz words and terminology.

It all appears to be written deliberately to make it appear intelligent, however the author/s have very little understanding that to convince the uninitiated masses (or even those in the know), you have to pitch your delivery at a level where it can be understood by all and not a select few.

There is also the question of deliberately faked footage designed to create a divide and drive a wedge. To illustrate this, there is the footage of the emerging 'nosecone', yet some videos do not show this. Also, there is other footage of just an impact explosion, the aircraft is missing completely. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that there is definitely bogus footage doing the rounds.

With the latter held firmly in mind, how can anyone say definitively that what we are shown as being 'real on the day' footage is actually that?

In summation, can any piece of video footage of 9/11 be trusted to be genuine?

One question, on page;

http://thewebfairy.com/911/2hit/ghostplane.htm

It states;

My answer is that whatever passed through that building was smaller than the 39" between beams.

What does this mean exactly - where is the measurement 39"?

_________________
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stefan
Banned
Banned


Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are crisp photographs of the moment of impact as well as grainy screen captures from a youtube reel- funny these clowns decided to use the latter.

Take a look at the photographs of impact and also note that the "invisble" areas of the plane are exactly the same areas which are in shadow in the photograph.

Then note that the shadowed area of the plane is virtually identicle in tone and colour to the side of the building it is approaching (also in shade).

Look at the research which shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that a plane COULD enter a building, leaving exactly the damage we saw.



Look at the photo above and mentally remove all parts of the plane which are in shadow- you are looking at the "cylindrical object" no planers referr to, note the similarity in tone of the plane in shadow and the face of the building in shadow it is approaching

Put two and two together.

PEOPLE please just think- the damage done to the building matches the shape of the plane.

You can say that charges were in the building to knock out the exact beams the plane would- then why didn't the steel sections fly outwards from the building?

You can see the very tips of the wings and fin cut into the aluminium cladding- what absurdly precise explosive managed this feat?

_________________


Peace and Truth


Last edited by Stefan on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matlab, is not - by any stretch of reason "image processing software", it's a data processing and visualisation tool, which means it's as good as the data you feed it.

A comparison of a close-up photo of a stationary jumbo jet on a high resolution still camera and a low resolution, highly compressed video still is about as perfect an example of 'bad data' as i've ever heard.

Yet another demonstration of faux science from the NPT propaganda machine.

_________________
"Thought is faster than arrows, and truth is sharper than blades." - David Gemmell | RealityDown wiki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thermate
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 13 Nov 2006
Posts: 445

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a complete retard or a shill could believe the No Brain Theory.
_________________
Make love, not money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are they type of things that are concerning me, as if this piece of information proves anything.

one planes is moving at 500mph and been blown up and is from video footage.

the other could well be a photograph of a plane landing and moving at a much slower speed.

and we expect both to be DETAILED! to the same degree?

people waking up to 9/11 still believe planes hit the towers, if this information was the first thing they saw they would just sleep again as i would i if i was exposed to this first.

it is impossible to wake people up and get them to realise 9/11 didnt happen how we were told when at first they will be looking for reasons not to beileve it because they dont want it to be true because of its complications on there life. theres nothing wrong with having a theory but why so many threads with non evidence? gather you evidence make a case and post it rather than searching the web for tip bits to post to get people to believe you that isnt convincing.

my major concern is this movement is caising its own damage by not being sensitive about how things appear to outside watchers/new people waking up. the continous spam of non evidence is destroying. and although you have just as much right as anyone else to post this stuff i do urge you gather a convincing case before posting.

i believe in things i have no way of proving or my reasons for thinking it are not strong enough to put forward and so i will not, i just wish NPT'ers would do the same and analyze the information before posting to see if it stands up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Matlab, is not - by any stretch of reason "image processing software", it's a data processing and visualisation tool, which means it's as good as the data you feed it.

A comparison of a close-up photo of a stationary jumbo jet on a high resolution still camera and a low resolution, highly compressed video still is about as perfect an example of 'bad data' as i've ever heard.

Yet another demonstration of faux science from the NPT propaganda machine.




Matlab has image processing modules, as is explained in the link I gave.

The disinfo agents (and useful idiots, aka 9/11 Truthlings are out to destroy the truth movement. Simple physical laws will (and is!) putting a stop to this.

The Pro TV-Fakery article link on prisonplanet.com is only the beginning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 574
Location: London

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
Only a complete retard or a shill could believe the No Brain Theory.


That will be the planes melting into buildings theory, then? You plane thugs are such dummies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 574
Location: London

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for these clips, CB Brooklyn. The truth will out and the planepains will end up with smeggy egg on their hapless faces. I particularly look forward to main pro-plane dribblers 'Fallious' and 'rodin' having their toy planes dismantled and packed away for good for they are the 'dumbplane scenesters' answer to the 'The Chucklebrothers'. Oh how I shall point and laugh and laugh and point. Hoho heehee harhar. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 782

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is where things are going now then eh? Hmmm. Fantastic. We won guys! Pack it up and go home! The world is free once again!
_________________
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."
-William James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 574
Location: London

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
So this is where things are going now then eh? Hmmm. Fantastic. We won guys! Pack it up and go home! The world is free once again!


Like, duh!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 1873
Location: Upstairs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Cheers for these clips, CB Brooklyn. The truth will out and the planepains will end up with smeggy egg on their hapless faces.


It matters not one iota who is 'right' or 'wrong' about what happened on 9/11, we are here to establish and promote the truth regardless. Humour and even a bit of sarcasm is par for the course, but some of us are more keen to generate bouts of in-fighting and ridicule than simply exchange ideas laced with tongue-in-cheek responses.

If the truth encompasses such 'proven' concepts as there being no planes used in NY or at The Pentagon, then fantastic. However, we still inhabit that ethereal realm of uncertainty and speculation due to the quantity and to some extent, quality of misinformation that has been heaped upon the genuine evidence. With this in mind, can we honestly be certain that we are 'righter' than the next person?

From one TC to another;

My hapless face would be quite happy to receive egg, smeggy or otherwise, just so long as it was accompanied by the absolute truth and not just another baseless assumption that has been turned into fact simply by reiterated and relentless discussion.

_________________
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 782

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
So this is where things are going now then eh? Hmmm. Fantastic. We won guys! Pack it up and go home! The world is free once again!


Like, duh!


It was, like, more of a, like, comment on the, like, idiocy of where this 'movement' is moving, like, towards...Duh!

We (you) morons will be bleeting on about this FOR FRIGIN' YEARS. And what will change...? Your nappies? Your hairstyles? Your ill conceived, badly structured arguments?

The 9/11 Truth Movement had its chance to make a difference. Short of cloning Charlie Sheen or shooting Dylan Avery, its fukked.

This latest line of NP drool is proof enough of that.

Sorry.

ps. If I'm wrong then show me anyone outside of the critics who has started 9/11 research from scratch and actually done their work....

_________________
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."
-William James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
So this is where things are going now then eh? Hmmm. Fantastic. We won guys! Pack it up and go home! The world is free once again!


Like, duh!


It was, like, more of a, like, comment on the, like, idiocy of where this 'movement' is moving, like, towards...Duh!

We (you) morons will be bleeting on about this FOR FRIGIN' YEARS. And what will change...? Your nappies? Your hairstyles? Your ill conceived, badly structured arguments?

The 9/11 Truth Movement had its chance to make a difference. Short of cloning Charlie Sheen or shooting Dylan Avery, its fukked.

This latest line of NP drool is proof enough of that.

Sorry.

ps. If I'm wrong then show me anyone outside of the critics who has started 9/11 research from scratch and actually done their work....


even the basics like waking people up is impossible, they see the factual info then this stuff and wonder how credible the factual stuff is thanks to this stuff. it would'nt be so bad if our questions where answered point by point and shown to be false properly.

instead you get little comments like, no your wrong, you dont understand, its irrelevent, its not of importance, you clearly havent got a clue ect ect. NOT ONCE! does anybody actually answer your concerns or questions!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 782

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
So this is where things are going now then eh? Hmmm. Fantastic. We won guys! Pack it up and go home! The world is free once again!


Like, duh!


It was, like, more of a, like, comment on the, like, idiocy of where this 'movement' is moving, like, towards...Duh!

We (you) morons will be bleeting on about this FOR FRIGIN' YEARS. And what will change...? Your nappies? Your hairstyles? Your ill conceived, badly structured arguments?

The 9/11 Truth Movement had its chance to make a difference. Short of cloning Charlie Sheen or shooting Dylan Avery, its fukked.

This latest line of NP drool is proof enough of that.

Sorry.

ps. If I'm wrong then show me anyone outside of the critics who has started 9/11 research from scratch and actually done their work....


even the basics like waking people up is impossible, they see the factual info then this stuff and wonder how credible the factual stuff is thanks to this stuff. it would'nt be so bad if our questions where answered point by point and shown to be false properly.

instead you get little comments like, no your wrong, you dont understand, its irrelevent, its not of importance, you clearly havent got a clue ect ect. NOT ONCE! does anybody actually answer your concerns or questions!


Well said mate.

_________________
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."
-William James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 117
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is WITH these no planers?
_________________
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
What is WITH these no planers?

Yes, their complete refusal to accept the utter implausibility of their theories, the evidence that proves them wrong, logic and reason generally, is quite remarkable. But then that applies to the "truth" movement as a whole, they are just slightly further into la-la land than the rest of you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 117
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I suppose that you believe that Building 7 fell in .5 seconds faster than absolute free fall in a vacuum, uniformly, and directly into it's own footprint, as a result of scattered fires?

Who's in la-la land?

_________________
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Disinformation in the Information Age Reply with quote

Soon we will have more clarity on this no-planes theory - along with the star beams and mini nukes and organized cointelpro being disseminated by the likes of CB_Brooklyn and Nico Haupt and Dr James Fetzer and David Shayer and Morgan Reynolds and Judy Woods.

When you begin to see the evidence that they are all working in concert - with mutual financial and online ties - it becomes apparent that these people are simply in the business of discrediting the movement.

I have chosen a release date of February 19, 2007 - Presidents Day - to release my new film "Disinformation in the Information Age."

When I originally started working on this project i viewed it as a somewhat humorous aside to my more important project, which is the 3 hour revision of "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime."

Disinformation - misinformation - crazy theories - wacky websites - etc, etc, have always been a part of the 9/11 Truth movement, and I simply thought it would be fun to explore this topic - show some humor - and demonstrate our ability to laugh at ourselves.

But, like my experience in 2002 when i first started unraveling some of the strange anomalies associated with 9/11 itself, i discovered that i was peeling an onion and uncovering layer upon layer of hidden anomalies and facts that each it turn demanded further digging. I started to lose my sense of humor when I realized the depth of disrespect some of these purveyors of disinformation were showing towards - not only their fellow researchers - but towards the victims and their families themselves.

911 activism comes with a very solemn responsibility. It requires the utmost dignity and respect for those who have fallen, and the families that continue to carry the scars of that day and who continue to demand answers. 911 activism demands that we remain sensitive to the feelings and sensibilities of those we hope to reach. 911 activism demands that we not allow the search for truth to become a circus lies.

The subject of Disinformation is a serious one. And, as I began to receive emails and support (in the form of leads and information) from many of the most high profile members of this movement - drawing my attention to all of the strange relationships and organized influences currently undermining our efforts - i began to realize just how serious this subject really is.

911 Truth begins with credibility and accountability - and towards this end we all have a responsibility to ensure that we maintain the highest possible standards towards this end.

Credibility has always been a problem for this movement. Even the left-leaning media appears reluctant to explore many of the unusual facts, whistleblowers and incriminating evidence associated with 9/11. It is our job to convince them otherwise, and to demonstrate that 911 Truth - and the demand for accountability and 100% transparency - is a legitimate issue with strong demographical support from the public.

And just as surely as the left-leaning media seeks the truth behind electronic voting machines, and the real intelligence of WMDs behind the Iraq war, and the source of the leaks in the Valerie Plame case, and on and on and on, they must also accept their responsibility in addressing the concerns of the increasingly large number of Americans who are asking for accountability and responsibility from our media on the issue of 9/11.
Conspiracy theories, speculation and opinions abound. But, the one essential question that binds us all together remains ostensibly a very simple one. What is the truth?

Towards this end, it now becomes fundamentally necessary that we hold up our end of the bargain. We ourselves become complicit is spreading lies if we remain silent on the issue of disinformation in the 9/11 Truth movement.

It now becomes essential to our survival and credibility that we demonstrate our resolve on this issue.

This raises many philosophical questions about the nature of information and truth - and who in fact gets to decide what is disinformation. I am sure that my film will invite a flurry of accusations, attempting to stand reality on its head and accuse me of being the real disruptor to this movement. I suppose I will be accused of wrongfully accusing people. And, to be honest, I myself have been perplexed over the seemingly contradictory nature of condemning disruption while i myself appear to be fanning the flames. I understand these challenges.

It is not my objective to accuse people of being “agents” or “infiltrators” of this movement. It is not my objective to start a witch hunt.

But - when i received word this weekend of personal threats and intimidation tactics being utilized by several of the people depicted in my film - against those in our community who seek to protect this movement’s reputation and integrity - it became clear to me that we have reached a crossroads of sorts. We are in a fight for our survival - as a movement - and as a society. We must all stand together on this issue, because when even one member of this community is threatened or intimidated or blackmailed into being quiet – we all lose our voice.

No one should ever feel intimidated or afraid to demand answers from the United States government. Regardless of the intentionality and source behind it, disinformation is a threat to our civil liberties and a way of denying us our freedom of speech.

I ask you all to stand with me in supporting this project and disseminating it widely. Our only defense against disinformation and intimidation tactics is to shine as much light on it as possible – and expose these charlatans and bullies for what they really are – enemies of the truth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Disinformation in the Information Age Reply with quote

Soon we will have more clarity on this no-planes theory - along with the star beams and mini nukes and organized cointelpro being disseminated by the likes of CB_Brooklyn and Nico Haupt and Dr James Fetzer and David Shayer and Morgan Reynolds and Judy Woods.

When you begin to see the evidence that they are all working in concert - with mutual financial and online ties - it becomes apparent that these people are simply in the business of discrediting the movement.

I have chosen a release date of February 19, 2007 - Presidents Day - to release my new film "Disinformation in the Information Age."

When I originally started working on this project i viewed it as a somewhat humorous aside to my more important project, which is the 3 hour revision of "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime."

Disinformation - misinformation - crazy theories - wacky websites - etc, etc, have always been a part of the 9/11 Truth movement, and I simply thought it would be fun to explore this topic - show some humor - and demonstrate our ability to laugh at ourselves.

But, like my experience in 2002 when i first started unraveling some of the strange anomalies associated with 9/11 itself, i discovered that i was peeling an onion and uncovering layer upon layer of hidden anomalies and facts that each it turn demanded further digging. I started to lose my sense of humor when I realized the depth of disrespect some of these purveyors of disinformation were showing towards - not only their fellow researchers - but towards the victims and their families themselves.

911 activism comes with a very solemn responsibility. It requires the utmost dignity and respect for those who have fallen, and the families that continue to carry the scars of that day and who continue to demand answers. 911 activism demands that we remain sensitive to the feelings and sensibilities of those we hope to reach. 911 activism demands that we not allow the search for truth to become a circus lies.

The subject of Disinformation is a serious one. And, as I began to receive emails and support (in the form of leads and information) from many of the most high profile members of this movement - drawing my attention to all of the strange relationships and organized influences currently undermining our efforts - i began to realize just how serious this subject really is.

911 Truth begins with credibility and accountability - and towards this end we all have a responsibility to ensure that we maintain the highest possible standards towards this end.

Credibility has always been a problem for this movement. Even the left-leaning media appears reluctant to explore many of the unusual facts, whistleblowers and incriminating evidence associated with 9/11. It is our job to convince them otherwise, and to demonstrate that 911 Truth - and the demand for accountability and 100% transparency - is a legitimate issue with strong demographical support from the public.

And just as surely as the left-leaning media seeks the truth behind electronic voting machines, and the real intelligence of WMDs behind the Iraq war, and the source of the leaks in the Valerie Plame case, and on and on and on, they must also accept their responsibility in addressing the concerns of the increasingly large number of Americans who are asking for accountability and responsibility from our media on the issue of 9/11.
Conspiracy theories, speculation and opinions abound. But, the one essential question that binds us all together remains ostensibly a very simple one. What is the truth?

Towards this end, it now becomes fundamentally necessary that we hold up our end of the bargain. We ourselves become complicit is spreading lies if we remain silent on the issue of disinformation in the 9/11 Truth movement.

It now becomes essential to our survival and credibility that we demonstrate our resolve on this issue.

This raises many philosophical questions about the nature of information and truth - and who in fact gets to decide what is disinformation. I am sure that my film will invite a flurry of accusations, attempting to stand reality on its head and accuse me of being the real disruptor to this movement. I suppose I will be accused of wrongfully accusing people. And, to be honest, I myself have been perplexed over the seemingly contradictory nature of condemning disruption while i myself appear to be fanning the flames. I understand these challenges.

It is not my objective to accuse people of being “agents” or “infiltrators” of this movement. It is not my objective to start a witch hunt.

But - when i received word this weekend of personal threats and intimidation tactics being utilized by several of the people depicted in my film - against those in our community who seek to protect this movement’s reputation and integrity - it became clear to me that we have reached a crossroads of sorts. We are in a fight for our survival - as a movement - and as a society. We must all stand together on this issue, because when even one member of this community is threatened or intimidated or blackmailed into being quiet – we all lose our voice.

No one should ever feel intimidated or afraid to demand answers from the United States government. Regardless of the intentionality and source behind it, disinformation is a threat to our civil liberties and a way of denying us our freedom of speech.

I ask you all to stand with me in supporting this project and disseminating it widely. Our only defense against disinformation and intimidation tactics is to shine as much light on it as possible – and expose these charlatans and bullies for what they really are – enemies of the truth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Disinformation in the Information Age Reply with quote

Soon we will have more clarity on this no-planes theory - along with the star beams and mini nukes and organized cointelpro being disseminated by the likes of CB_Brooklyn and Nico Haupt and Dr James Fetzer and David Shayer and Morgan Reynolds and Judy Woods.

When you begin to see the evidence that they are all working in concert - with mutual financial and online ties - it becomes apparent that these people are simply in the business of discrediting the movement.

I have chosen a release date of February 19, 2007 - Presidents Day - to release my new film "Disinformation in the Information Age."

When I originally started working on this project i viewed it as a somewhat humorous aside to my more important project, which is the 3 hour revision of "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime."

Disinformation - misinformation - crazy theories - wacky websites - etc, etc, have always been a part of the 9/11 Truth movement, and I simply thought it would be fun to explore this topic - show some humor - and demonstrate our ability to laugh at ourselves.

But, like my experience in 2002 when i first started unraveling some of the strange anomalies associated with 9/11 itself, i discovered that i was peeling an onion and uncovering layer upon layer of hidden anomalies and facts that each it turn demanded further digging. I started to lose my sense of humor when I realized the depth of disrespect some of these purveyors of disinformation were showing towards - not only their fellow researchers - but towards the victims and their families themselves.

911 activism comes with a very solemn responsibility. It requires the utmost dignity and respect for those who have fallen, and the families that continue to carry the scars of that day and who continue to demand answers. 911 activism demands that we remain sensitive to the feelings and sensibilities of those we hope to reach. 911 activism demands that we not allow the search for truth to become a circus lies.

The subject of Disinformation is a serious one. And, as I began to receive emails and support (in the form of leads and information) from many of the most high profile members of this movement - drawing my attention to all of the strange relationships and organized influences currently undermining our efforts - i began to realize just how serious this subject really is.

911 Truth begins with credibility and accountability - and towards this end we all have a responsibility to ensure that we maintain the highest possible standards towards this end.

Credibility has always been a problem for this movement. Even the left-leaning media appears reluctant to explore many of the unusual facts, whistleblowers and incriminating evidence associated with 9/11. It is our job to convince them otherwise, and to demonstrate that 911 Truth - and the demand for accountability and 100% transparency - is a legitimate issue with strong demographical support from the public.

And just as surely as the left-leaning media seeks the truth behind electronic voting machines, and the real intelligence of WMDs behind the Iraq war, and the source of the leaks in the Valerie Plame case, and on and on and on, they must also accept their responsibility in addressing the concerns of the increasingly large number of Americans who are asking for accountability and responsibility from our media on the issue of 9/11.
Conspiracy theories, speculation and opinions abound. But, the one essential question that binds us all together remains ostensibly a very simple one. What is the truth?

Towards this end, it now becomes fundamentally necessary that we hold up our end of the bargain. We ourselves become complicit is spreading lies if we remain silent on the issue of disinformation in the 9/11 Truth movement.

It now becomes essential to our survival and credibility that we demonstrate our resolve on this issue.

This raises many philosophical questions about the nature of information and truth - and who in fact gets to decide what is disinformation. I am sure that my film will invite a flurry of accusations, attempting to stand reality on its head and accuse me of being the real disruptor to this movement. I suppose I will be accused of wrongfully accusing people. And, to be honest, I myself have been perplexed over the seemingly contradictory nature of condemning disruption while i myself appear to be fanning the flames. I understand these challenges.

It is not my objective to accuse people of being “agents” or “infiltrators” of this movement. It is not my objective to start a witch hunt.

But - when i received word this weekend of personal threats and intimidation tactics being utilized by several of the people depicted in my film - against those in our community who seek to protect this movement’s reputation and integrity - it became clear to me that we have reached a crossroads of sorts. We are in a fight for our survival - as a movement - and as a society. We must all stand together on this issue, because when even one member of this community is threatened or intimidated or blackmailed into being quiet – we all lose our voice.

No one should ever feel intimidated or afraid to demand answers from the United States government. Regardless of the intentionality and source behind it, disinformation is a threat to our civil liberties and a way of denying us our freedom of speech.

I ask you all to stand with me in supporting this project and disseminating it widely. Our only defense against disinformation and intimidation tactics is to shine as much light on it as possible – and expose these charlatans and bullies for what they really are – enemies of the truth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Disinformation in the Information Age Reply with quote

Soon we will have more clarity on this no-planes theory - along with the star beams and mini nukes and organized cointelpro being disseminated by the likes of CB_Brooklyn and Nico Haupt and Dr James Fetzer and David Shayer and Morgan Reynolds and Judy Woods.

When you begin to see the evidence that they are all working in concert - with mutual financial and online ties - it becomes apparent that these people are simply in the business of discrediting the movement.

I have chosen a release date of February 19, 2007 - Presidents Day - to release my new film "Disinformation in the Information Age."

When I originally started working on this project i viewed it as a somewhat humorous aside to my more important project, which is the 3 hour revision of "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime."

Disinformation - misinformation - crazy theories - wacky websites - etc, etc, have always been a part of the 9/11 Truth movement, and I simply thought it would be fun to explore this topic - show some humor - and demonstrate our ability to laugh at ourselves.

But, like my experience in 2002 when i first started unraveling some of the strange anomalies associated with 9/11 itself, i discovered that i was peeling an onion and uncovering layer upon layer of hidden anomalies and facts that each it turn demanded further digging. I started to lose my sense of humor when I realized the depth of disrespect some of these purveyors of disinformation were showing towards - not only their fellow researchers - but towards the victims and their families themselves.

911 activism comes with a very solemn responsibility. It requires the utmost dignity and respect for those who have fallen, and the families that continue to carry the scars of that day and who continue to demand answers. 911 activism demands that we remain sensitive to the feelings and sensibilities of those we hope to reach. 911 activism demands that we not allow the search for truth to become a circus lies.

The subject of Disinformation is a serious one. And, as I began to receive emails and support (in the form of leads and information) from many of the most high profile members of this movement - drawing my attention to all of the strange relationships and organized influences currently undermining our efforts - i began to realize just how serious this subject really is.

911 Truth begins with credibility and accountability - and towards this end we all have a responsibility to ensure that we maintain the highest possible standards towards this end.

Credibility has always been a problem for this movement. Even the left-leaning media appears reluctant to explore many of the unusual facts, whistleblowers and incriminating evidence associated with 9/11. It is our job to convince them otherwise, and to demonstrate that 911 Truth - and the demand for accountability and 100% transparency - is a legitimate issue with strong demographical support from the public.

And just as surely as the left-leaning media seeks the truth behind electronic voting machines, and the real intelligence of WMDs behind the Iraq war, and the source of the leaks in the Valerie Plame case, and on and on and on, they must also accept their responsibility in addressing the concerns of the increasingly large number of Americans who are asking for accountability and responsibility from our media on the issue of 9/11.
Conspiracy theories, speculation and opinions abound. But, the one essential question that binds us all together remains ostensibly a very simple one. What is the truth?

Towards this end, it now becomes fundamentally necessary that we hold up our end of the bargain. We ourselves become complicit is spreading lies if we remain silent on the issue of disinformation in the 9/11 Truth movement.

It now becomes essential to our survival and credibility that we demonstrate our resolve on this issue.

This raises many philosophical questions about the nature of information and truth - and who in fact gets to decide what is disinformation. I am sure that my film will invite a flurry of accusations, attempting to stand reality on its head and accuse me of being the real disruptor to this movement. I suppose I will be accused of wrongfully accusing people. And, to be honest, I myself have been perplexed over the seemingly contradictory nature of condemning disruption while i myself appear to be fanning the flames. I understand these challenges.

It is not my objective to accuse people of being “agents” or “infiltrators” of this movement. It is not my objective to start a witch hunt.

But - when i received word this weekend of personal threats and intimidation tactics being utilized by several of the people depicted in my film - against those in our community who seek to protect this movement’s reputation and integrity - it became clear to me that we have reached a crossroads of sorts. We are in a fight for our survival - as a movement - and as a society. We must all stand together on this issue, because when even one member of this community is threatened or intimidated or blackmailed into being quiet – we all lose our voice.

No one should ever feel intimidated or afraid to demand answers from the United States government. Regardless of the intentionality and source behind it, disinformation is a threat to our civil liberties and a way of denying us our freedom of speech.

I ask you all to stand with me in supporting this project and disseminating it widely. Our only defense against disinformation and intimidation tactics is to shine as much light on it as possible – and expose these charlatans and bullies for what they really are – enemies of the truth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1919
Location: Derbyshire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John

A surprise to see you posting on our humble message board. I just wondered if you have any evidence of your allegatiions against Shayler Wood and Reynolds.

Would you also like to make any allegations against me, for example, who supports them (and I have also supported Steve Jones in the past too).

I support and encourage the discussion of basic evidence, whilst at the same time giving the general public a fair "crack of the whip" at exposing 9/11 as an Inside Job.

If Judy Wood is cointelpro, there must be an easy explanation, based in science (something better than saying "no, she is wrong"), to explain the anomalous evidence she has presented. As I have posted elsewhere, I think it is now time for people to begin to get a grasp of the links between 9/11 and black projects and they should research this as thoroughly as they are able. Without doing the latter, they may not quite understand how desperate the perps of 9/11 are to ridicule or deny the layers of their cover up being revealed before they want them to be so, and how these tactics have been successfully applied in other areas (such as the energy cover up).

Regards

_________________
Andrew

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
John

A surprise to see you posting on our humble message board. I just wondered if you have any evidence of your allegatiions against Shayler Wood and Reynolds.

Would you also like to make any allegations against me, for example, who supports them (and I have also supported Steve Jones in the past too).

I support and encourage the discussion of basic evidence, whilst at the same time giving the general public a fair "crack of the whip" at exposing 9/11 as an Inside Job.

If Judy Wood is cointelpro, there must be an easy explanation, based in science (something better than saying "no, she is wrong"), to explain the anomalous evidence she has presented. As I have posted elsewhere, I think it is now time for people to begin to get a grasp of the links between 9/11 and black projects and they should research this as thoroughly as they are able. Without doing the latter, they may not quite understand how desperate the perps of 9/11 are to ridicule or deny the layers of their cover up being revealed before they want them to be so, and how these tactics have been successfully applied in other areas (such as the energy cover up).

Regards


Haven't seen you for a while Andrew. Overseer Veronica off tonight is she?

_________________
"Thought is faster than arrows, and truth is sharper than blades." - David Gemmell | RealityDown wiki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: I am relatively new here Reply with quote

I am relatively new here, so I am unfamiliar with your work, although in the little time i've spent here i do indeed see that there are numerous coloful posts regarding you - as well as a poll asking if people think you are a shill. so i suppose you are indeed inspiring people to believe so. It also appears that you are challenging me to accuse you of such - despite the fact that i do not know you from a hole in the wall.

But, in answer to your question, i generally do not bother to talk about people like you in my film. one of the hallmarks of disinformation campaigns is that they inevitably attract many sincere and useful idiots to their cause who are simply unable to distinguish between credible evidence - and invented fantasy. i am not in a position to determine who you are and to pass judgment on you.

regarding evidence against Shayler, Woods and Reynolds....

it is not the object of my film to prove these people are government agents. my focus is in the history of known lies and schools of disinformation and contradictions and outlandish adsurdist theories and known ties between these individuals. If - as in the case of Shayler and Reynolds - they are old members of the Mi5 and the Bush administration - i simply point this out juxtaposed against their own public statements and actions.

People can decide for themselves what Shayler and Reynolds represent to this movement. People can decide for themselves if they are actingin teh best interests of truth and credibility.

No planes. Pianos that take 30 seconds to hit the ground. star wars beams. keebler elves. pods. flashes. mini nukes. websites that promote proven lies. holograms. mind control weapons. UFO theories. anti-semitism. vicious attacks against other activists and researchers.

the credibility of all of these subjects are certainly debatable. But - my film does not debate them. my film simply shows WHO is promoting this stuff - and how they all seem to be working in concert.

I drawn no conclusions. i leave that up to my audience.

best of luck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I am relatively new here Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:
I am relatively new here, so I am unfamiliar with your work, although in the little time i've spent here i do indeed see that there are numerous coloful posts regarding you - as well as a poll asking if people think you are a shill. so i suppose you are indeed inspiring people to believe so. It also appears that you are challenging me to accuse you of such - despite the fact that i do not know you from a hole in the wall.

But, in answer to your question, i generally do not bother to talk about people like you in my film. one of the hallmarks of disinformation campaigns is that they inevitably attract many sincere and useful idiots to their cause who are simply unable to distinguish between credible evidence - and invented fantasy. i am not in a position to determine who you are and to pass judgment on you.

regarding evidence against Shayler, Woods and Reynolds....

it is not the object of my film to prove these people are government agents. my focus is in the history of known lies and schools of disinformation and contradictions and outlandish adsurdist theories and known ties between these individuals. If - as in the case of Shayler and Reynolds - they are old members of the Mi5 and the Bush administration - i simply point this out juxtaposed against their own public statements and actions.

People can decide for themselves what Shayler and Reynolds represent to this movement. People can decide for themselves if they are actingin teh best interests of truth and credibility.

No planes. Pianos that take 30 seconds to hit the ground. star wars beams. keebler elves. pods. flashes. mini nukes. websites that promote proven lies. holograms. mind control weapons. UFO theories. anti-semitism. vicious attacks against other activists and researchers.

the credibility of all of these subjects are certainly debatable. But - my film does not debate them. my film simply shows WHO is promoting this stuff - and how they all seem to be working in concert.

I drawn no conclusions. i leave that up to my audience.

best of luck.




John Albanese is a space alien from Mars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: You've posted 123 posts here Reply with quote

wow. you would think someone was paying you to do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 117
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
So I suppose that you believe that Building 7 fell in .5 seconds faster than absolute free fall in a vacuum, uniformly, and directly into it's own footprint, as a result of scattered fires?

Who's in la-la land?

You are, if you believe any of the rubbish you wrote above. But of course you are just demonstrating the total disregard for truth common amongst the laughably named "truthseekers" and the total lack of reason; do what you like with controlled demolition, you would need rockets on the roof to get a building to fall faster than freefall. Or perhaps you think Judy Woods' "directed energy weapon" pushed it down?

I'm sorry. Correction. To within .5 seconds OF absolute free fall in a vacuum. I screwed that up. Can you answer the question now?

_________________
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 117
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I am relatively new here Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
John Albanese wrote:
I am relatively new here, so I am unfamiliar with your work, although in the little time i've spent here i do indeed see that there are numerous coloful posts regarding you - as well as a poll asking if people think you are a shill. so i suppose you are indeed inspiring people to believe so. It also appears that you are challenging me to accuse you of such - despite the fact that i do not know you from a hole in the wall.

But, in answer to your question, i generally do not bother to talk about people like you in my film. one of the hallmarks of disinformation campaigns is that they inevitably attract many sincere and useful idiots to their cause who are simply unable to distinguish between credible evidence - and invented fantasy. i am not in a position to determine who you are and to pass judgment on you.

regarding evidence against Shayler, Woods and Reynolds....

it is not the object of my film to prove these people are government agents. my focus is in the history of known lies and schools of disinformation and contradictions and outlandish adsurdist theories and known ties between these individuals. If - as in the case of Shayler and Reynolds - they are old members of the Mi5 and the Bush administration - i simply point this out juxtaposed against their own public statements and actions.

People can decide for themselves what Shayler and Reynolds represent to this movement. People can decide for themselves if they are actingin teh best interests of truth and credibility.

No planes. Pianos that take 30 seconds to hit the ground. star wars beams. keebler elves. pods. flashes. mini nukes. websites that promote proven lies. holograms. mind control weapons. UFO theories. anti-semitism. vicious attacks against other activists and researchers.

the credibility of all of these subjects are certainly debatable. But - my film does not debate them. my film simply shows WHO is promoting this stuff - and how they all seem to be working in concert.

I drawn no conclusions. i leave that up to my audience.

best of luck.


John Albanese is a space alien from Mars

No, he's the creator of the movie "9/11 Press for Truth". Good work on that btw John. It was the right approach for the newbies to 9/11 research. How much involvement did Paul Thompson have with the making of that film btw?

_________________
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group