FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC World reported WTC7 collapse before it happened
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

regarding the bbc reporters location with WTC 7 in the background. I was reading the coments on prison planet, A retired NY policeman had commented saying the reporter was in an external lift, the hazy image you see on the left is a reflection on a shiny metal lift wall.

Quote:
I'm a recently retired cop. I always thought I was fairly good at looking for clues so here goes:
I don't believe this is a set or some kind of earlier footage playing behind the reporter. The sun lighting on the buildings are consistent with the lighting on the reporter. Both on the right side of the screen or to the left of the reporter. I believe the reporter is either standing in front of a window or in an elevator that travels the outside of a building. I lean towards believing she is in an elevator. If you look to the left of the screen (The reporters right hand side) you will see a shiny metal wall that has reflections in it. Also, behind the reporter, over her left shoulder, you will see some structure that is not part of the skyline. I believe it is part of the structure of such an elevator. If they try to explain it away as not actual footage behind the reporter, they will have a hard time given these facts.

Alex and all you 9-11 Investigators, I LOVE you!!
You guys are fantastic and I would have loved having you as a partner in my old job.

mike
Mike Montessano | 02.26.07 - 4:34 pm | #

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Last edited by ishaar on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
locsen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok now as well as every major news organisation and news paper i have now emailed all my local MSPs with the information

Jack Mcconnell
linda fabiani
donald gorrie
carolyn leckie
michael matheson
margaret mitchell
alex neil
john swinburne

(all firstname.lastname.msp@scottish.parliament.uk)

hopefully one of them will have the cajones to speak up

obviously not mcconnell, but one of them

*awaits obligatory knock at the door*

Bruce Kent
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thai Censorship Prophetic words by Richard Porter - 21 September 2006

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/09/thai_censorship.html

Quote:
Footage of the coup leaders appears to be allowed to go out uncensored, but anything involving Thaksin Shinawatra is being blocked. Does this mean, however, that the Thai people know nothing of what he is saying?

I doubt it very much. In this digital age, information travels freely - if it's not by satellite television, it's via email, the Internet, or by SMS. The crude censorship being deployed in Thailand may hark back to an age when Governments really could control all the information, and surely those days are gone.

Perhaps we should be grateful that at least they're admitting to censoring the media.

So the authorities are trying to restrict the new media as well as the "traditional". As I've said, I doubt if that can really be effective.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Thermate
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC response is so lame. "lost the tapes" Laughing yes, for good reason we see. "c***-up, not conspiracy" wow, straight out of the Bush administrations 911 spin dictionary that one...

"Sorry the dog ate my homework!" ...O K A Y.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: BBC was complicit Reply with quote

BBC for a long has been a zionist propaganda machine.

I cant access any of the BBC wtc 7 links anywhere have they all been censored?
Ussa1
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way thsy say "We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening." Why is there a presenter saying WTC7 has collapsed live
20 mins before it happened? Rolling Eyes

These comments are just making it worse for the BBC Laughing
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I very much doubt the BBC were activley complciit in anything but the usual media coverup.

If they were complicit they might have known what WTC7 looked like and not chosen to set up with it in shot-

Someone sent out the press release too early- it proves preknowledge from whoever gave the BBC the press release and not BBC being a part of the 9/11 perpertrators.

Is that not a far simpler and easier to swallow explanation?

And is any "Zionist Plot Behind 9/11" proponent EVER intending to provide anything that even smells like evidence to back up their emotional guesswork?

Peace and Truth
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Crane wrote:
Quote:
The pathetic responses from the BBC, amid claims of lost tapes, would suggest that not only is the footage genuine but they are accutely embarrassed that the footage has found its way into the public domain!

...actully one of my first thoughts was that it could have been leaked from someone involved with the "Conspiracy Files" whitewash. Maybe an insider saw more information in the filming of that production than ultimately ended up in the final cut... and just maybe their conscience acted? Confused
Ian also wrote...
Quote:
Whoever is responsible for posting the original clip on Google Video evidently went to some considerable effort to ensure that there could be no misunderstanding about the magnitude of the content.

...and also had the skills necessary to achieve this!

Last edited by Bongo on Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From 911Blogger:

Quote:
Please define "c***-up" for us Yanks

http://www.911blogger.com/node/6501

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

...actully one of my first thoughts was that it could have been leaked from someone involved with the "Conspiracy Files" whitewash. Maybe an insider saw more information in the filming of that production than ultimately ended up in the final cut... and just maybe their conscience acted? Confused

That's what I thought, the footage was leaked by a BBC insider....
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember someone saying a month ago they thought there was a BBC/WTC7 time bandit anomaly - at the time I responded if true it would be a rare slice of hard evidence. Was that poster involved in subsequently bringing this to light?
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC News 24 reported the collapse at 21:54 UK time, that's 4:54 pm New York time.

There is a video of it HERE

There's a time marker on it. You can download the file with a link at the bottom.

Can someone put it up on Google and youtube?
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uploading now Smile
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Psychiatrist... I will try and stick it on you tube.

Wink

Youtube says the video is uploaded... but (Processing Please Wait)... is this right and does it take long? It is the first video I have uploaded to youtube!

Last edited by Bongo on Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
Bongo wrote:

Im thinking the same. Its just that they cannot make it obvious. I think by even running that little editorial they have done us a favor and it is important that we dont go making ranting lunatic sounding comments as some of the ones on that BBC link are.

Also in the video notice how when the interview starts with the woman that wtc7 is not immediately identifiable. So to the people who think the BBC were totally in on it then this is what would have had to have happened:

Woman knows whats going down and is just a pawn. She is sent memo saying to report the collapse of wtc7 editor checks her on the monitor - no sign of wtc7 in the background - good 2 go live...interview starts and wtc7 appears when she moves her head. Editor panics thinks he cannot just cut the lead but decides to act normal and hope nobody notices. Interview keeps on going and editor gets restless and cuts the lead OR NWO HQ does TV scramble interceptor(this is all theoretical!!!heh)

One other thing. I remember reading somewhere that all of the other videos in the list of footage from various news stations were not working anymore? Has anyone else downloaded any of the other videos? Because if not how do we know it is not a fake? Like a really good one to screw us over at some future point? I dont actually believe this but i think about all options.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixuplooksharp wrote:
Sinclair wrote:
Bongo wrote:

Im thinking the same. Its just that they cannot make it obvious. I think by even running that little editorial they have done us a favor and it is important that we dont go making ranting lunatic sounding comments as some of the ones on that BBC link are.

Also in the video notice how when the interview starts with the woman that wtc7 is not immediately identifiable. So to the people who think the BBC were totally in on it then this is what would have had to have happened:

Woman knows whats going down and is just a pawn. She is sent memo saying to report the collapse of wtc7 editor checks her on the monitor - no sign of wtc7 in the background - good 2 go live...interview starts and wtc7 appears when she moves her head. Editor panics thinks he cannot just cut the lead but decides to act normal and hope nobody notices. Interview keeps on going and editor gets restless and cuts the lead OR NWO HQ does TV scramble interceptor(this is all theoretical!!!heh)

One other thing. I remember reading somewhere that all of the other videos in the list of footage from various news stations were not working anymore? Has anyone else downloaded any of the other videos? Because if not how do we know it is not a fake? Like a really good one to screw us over at some future point? I dont actually believe this but i think about all options.

You can be certain is it not a fake. The mere fact that the BBC have responded to this video, proves they accept it as theirs.

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Thank You Psychiatrist... I will try and stick it on you tube.

Wink

Thanks.

Use this version (deinterlaced and better audio).
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got that News24 bulletin up on you tube (well give it a couple mins for it to become active)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWQ5cJ5XYY
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlos wrote:
Got that News24 bulletin up on you tube (well give it a couple mins for it to become active)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWQ5cJ5XYY

Good teamwork.
Westgate
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Not so fast please Reply with quote

This has developed into something of a 'feeding frenzy' - please, please, stand back and just let the waters settle a little. I honestly believe it is just a mistake occurring in the heat of what was frenetic reporting activity.
Remember in 2001 there were few UK experts who could immediately identify any particular buildings at the WTC site, other than 1 & 2 of course.

How many of us could have identified WTC 7 on that actual day?

Hindsight is a 20/20 science - we have the benefit of 5 years research behind us remember.

Occams Razor teaches us to look for the most simple explanation.

I do think that the BBC had been warned that WTC7 was in danger of collapsing - somehow this was interpreted as the building having already fallen.

Far better to just back off for a while - take time to think things through a little more perhaps?

Just a thought.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link on youtube for...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0iGZPKQaeQ
... should get it... when it finally decides to stop 'processing' ZZZzzzzz Rolling Eyes

How long does this normally take by the way???

Last edited by Bongo on Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your hesitation, and those saying this is somehow proof that the beeb was "in on it", are wrong.

But at the least it shows that the news outlets were being 'fed' their info,rather than reporting what was actually happened, and therefore this IS proof that the story of that day was manipulated and crafted by the 'feeders'.

the fact that BBC world editor has made a blog about it, shows how many of us emailed Jane today (myself included.. Laughing )
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
A search on youtube for...
Quote:
BBC 'News 24' Report WTC7 Collapse Also

... should get it... when it finally decides to stop 'processing' ZZZzzzzz Rolling Eyes

How long does this normally take by the way???

dunno.. it's my first you tube upload Wink ... google vid take at least 15mins though
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well Carlos... we both lost our 'Youtube Virginity'... how was it for you! Laughing
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some feedback from 2 of the best UK Blogs;

Postman Patel

Famous for 15 Megapixels

& a BBC response:
BBC Blog
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Not so fast please Reply with quote

Westgate wrote:
This has developed into something of a 'feeding frenzy' - please, please, stand back and just let the waters settle a little. I honestly believe it is just a mistake occurring in the heat of what was frenetic reporting activity.
Remember in 2001 there were few UK experts who could immediately identify any particular buildings at the WTC site, other than 1 & 2 of course.

Hindsight is a 20/20 science - we have the benefit of 5 years research behind us remember.

I do think that the BBC had been warned that WTC7 was in danger of collapsing - somehow this was interpreted as the building having already fallen.

Far better to just back off for a while - take time to think things through a little more perhaps?

Just a thought.

My feelings too, Westgate.

When I heard the news this morning I thought it could be MASSIVE.

But I quickly realised they could simply have made a mistake. I suggested this several times earlier in this thread.

I think if people make a big thing out of this the movement will end up looking stupid.

It is not a very strong piece of evidence of anything in my view.

We all know firefighters and emergency personnel had word that the building would collapse. Reporters can also pick these things up and mistakes do happen.

I am a freelance journalist and I have been guilty of not checking facts etc.

To my mind THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL and IT PROVES NOTHING

Sorry to shout but I wanted to quell the hysteria.

Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Oh well Carlos... we both lost our 'Youtube Virginity'... how was it for you! Laughing

lol... well i gave it good, but got nothing back yet Laughing
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only important thing at the moment.

where did that information come from?
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Not so fast please Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:

But I quickly realised they could simply have made a mistake. I suggested this several times earlier in this thread.

I think if people make a big thing out of this the movement will end up looking stupid.

We all know firefighters and emergency personnel had word that the building would collapse. Reporters can also pick these things up and mistakes do happen.

Yes, it may have been the mistake.

I've got another piece of video footage somewhere where BBC New 24 broadcast at 4:40pm NY time that WTC7 was about to collapse. Now they must have been fed that information and so someone somewhere was giving it out about the collapse, say, approximately an hour before it did.

How could they know that the collapse was going to happen that far in advance?
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Not so fast please Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Westgate wrote:

Just a thought.

My conclusion: We need to know who the source was. The BBC say in their reply that they always source and yet they fail to reveal who their source was.

This could also be an attempt to attempt to justify some kind of "ah, look the lot of them theyre crazy BS"

Last edited by fixuplooksharp on Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 8 of 18

Jump to: