FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alleged Car Bomb in London's Haymarket
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mark Gobell
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 4430

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jumping either way or just on the conspiratorial side of the fence ?
_________________
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BiosBlake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Jun 2007
Posts: 12
Location: Lincoln

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Yet you, along with millions of others I presume, swallow what our highly trustworthy media feed you.

All you are serious about is consuming media stories.


Yeah, great way to welcome new members in to the fold Mark, just insult everyone who disagrees with anything you say, even if they DO believe 9/11 and 7/7 were inside jobs.

This sort of arrogant stance will only help to discourage the recruitment of new members to this forum, rather then advance intellectual debate and the bringing to justice of the NWO mob.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark Gobell
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 4430

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you consider me saying that somebody is swallowing media stories as an insult, I guess I'm guilty as charged.

Are you another let's exercise caution advocate then Bios ?

_________________
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark Gobell
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 4430

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sky News have just played what we are being told is a tape recording from a Mr Abdul from Houston, Renfrewshire to a taxi firm wanting a cab to the airport 17 days before the alleged attack.

Why ?

WTF has this got to with anything ?

Why is the alleged evidence being played out on TV before anyone is even charged ?

What do the cautious among us make of that ?

_________________
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I note that the recovery truck taking away one of the Glasgow suspect cars has 911 Recovery emblazoned in huge letters on its sides.
They trying to tell us something?

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
elohim
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 76
Location: Ipswich

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont normally read the propaganda rags, however I stumbled upon the Sun at work today.

Jesus, I almost threw up all over the greasy spanner that is Trevor Kavanagh reading the trash this morning.

"SAVE US FROM EVIL, MR BROWN"

The above was the headline to the SUN SAYS.

If anybody does listen to what the sun says then we are in big trouble.

Trevor "Kiss the state" Kavanagh begged the goverment to "rip up" the Human Rights act, ADMITTING that he WANTS DRACONIAN laws.

He begged the Bilderberg Brown to:

INCREASE the absurdly inadequate 28-day detention limit — preferably to 90 days as originally planned.

OVER-RULE judges who rejected 24-hour control orders — leaving seven out of 17 dangerous terrorists free to disappear without trace.

DEPORT convicted terrorists to countries like Libya — even if lawyers argue they may be mistreated


Excuse me, Kavanagh you tosspot, as absurb as the Human Rights act sometimes is your proposed draconian laws have nothing to do with the Human Rights Act.

The RIGHT to NOT be held without charge for 90 days is a god given birth right, the Human Rights Act does NOT change this.

The right to NOT be subject to torture again, is a Birth Right, not affected by the HRA.

These proposed laws should NEVER be introduced on a so called morally right, democratic society with or WITHOUT the Human Rights Act.

They are a thi wedge that will effect us all.

I hope you are happy when YOUR family "Clever Trevor" are locked up without charge because YOU gave up your god given rights.....

TOSS POT

EL

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mark Gobell
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 4430

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing is El, we must be cautious.

Just because the global elite via the corporate fascists are implementing their desired plan before our very eyes, we must tread very carefully, because who knows, one day the likes of the Sun et al, may well turn around and proclaim that they were wrong and all of this stuff was about creating problems to herd the sheep into the desired pen.

Anyway, as long as it doesn't affect me directly then why should any of us give a monkey's fu ck ?

Sit back, breathe in and be cautious.

Until our gun toting protectorate are walking down your front path that is.

Than I'd say, you could, erm panic and run, scream for help and while you're languishing in their gulag you'll have all the time in the world to ponder why it was exactly that we were all supposed to be cautious.

_________________
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
'Firstly we are to believe the merc has been driven erratically'
'then we are told it was nicely parked up'

Information like this has come from media outlets before, it is more to do with the journalism involved rather than bad information being put out by the Police or intelligence services. In N Ireland there have been many many instances of this. It doesn't mean they (ie police etc) are trying to put a spin on things to cover a black op or a false flag, it is simply bad or incomplete journalism. Jumping to conclusion about what comes out directly after an incident looks alarmist and it is certainly premature. This did happen after 9/11 and 7/7 but time has passed and too many questions have arisen that cannot be answered but in this case it is too early to tell.

Clearly there has been a cell of AQ operating with the NHS. which is very frightening indeed. Open borders accross the free world coupled with individual freedoms are being abused by these people, and I do believe they are intent on turning the streets of Britain into the streets of Baghdad.
I've said itand read it before on other boards and I will say it again, the Luftwaffe did not cower us neither did the IRA and neither will Islamic terrorists.

In the face of such a threat, the public must remain calm and vigilant, and jumping too soon that this is a false flag by our police and services only plays into the hands of AQ.


you may call this information, i call it horsesh*t.

A quick reflection on past information put out by intel agencies/police.

remember De Menezes, the police feeding us he was sprinting, hurdling barriers in his thick over coat with wires protruding? we have it on CCTV they lied. Of course these lies were fed to us none stop through the media for days/months afterwards.

remember the case of the three asians were the police stormed the house in chemical suits, the story changed so much from the police and media, eventually they came up with the lie the police in chemical suits gun had gone off because the gloves were too bulky, this story had changed everyday, one made up version that the police were wrestling with the alleged terrists. Of course they were cleared of all made up charges.

I could go on for months with thousands of examples.

dont you even think it remotely suspicious that the eyewitness paraded before us on the media, regalling us with the thick over coat with wires protruding, reg De Menezes hasant even been asked to explain why his account matched the polices word for word, given it was a fabrication? why hasant he been tracked down and arrested? How blatant does it have to get before you wake from your slumber?

It may be clear to you that a mythical terrorist organisation is operating in the NHS, just as it was clear to millions of others that De Menezes was sprinting and hurdling barriers in his thick coat with wires protruding as stated and lied by the police.

We are told theres a crystal clear image of the man fleeing the merc, but its not being released, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It seems the news are jumping to conclusions and being alarmist, but thats okay eh, lets not mention that.

Can you explain what you mean by open borders in the 'free world', the countries i have vistited that are described in the west as not free, have far more freedom than i currently have here or have here in the last 10 years. Where have you lived abroad in the non 'free world' to compare this ludicrous statement? Northern ireland? yes thats certainly free and being occupied for how many years. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing


In the face of such a threat, the public must remain calm and vigilant, and jumping too soon that this is a false flag by our police and services only plays into the hands of AQ

may i suggest a position in the spin department of your nearest political party, you probably still think that british forces did not plant bombs in NI and that they were all planted by the IRA.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 434

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has somone already posted this early report up. ?
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5196974878510407242&q=london +terror&total=810&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6
and a personal one here showing how easily sucked in people are to the news as the truth:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5196974878510407242&q=london +terror&total=810&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 61
Location: A13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amber wrote:
Has somone already posted this early report up. ?
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5196974878510407242&q=london +terror&total=810&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6
and a personal one here showing how easily sucked in people are to the news as the truth:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5196974878510407242&q=london +terror&total=810&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6


Confused same video

_________________
'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity.' Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long tooth let me assure you I do not think all the bombs etc in N Ireland were planted by the IRA, some were planted by loyalists and a lot of the time the funding and expertise behind them were the work of security and intelligence services. As for de menzes, yes this went wrong and they tried to cover it up, yes 9/11 and 7/7 all can give credence to the fact that there has been 'inside jobs' done, but that doesn't mean all of them are.

Do you think the security forces killed Captain Nairaic and disposed of his body which was never found? NO. But yes funding and agents have and still do carry out illegal crimes on behalf of the state.

HOWEVER, this episode in London IS NOT STATE SPONSORED MURDER. Nor is it yet due to lack of evidence an abuse of power by MI5/6, it is nothing more than a botched operation that could have went wrong but didn't. No lives were lost and very little damage done, and eight people have so far been arrested, not charged, but those individuals are clearly a cell on their own, and to date there is no evidence that they are funded or controlled by MI5 or 6. If they are it will emerge in time, as the others have done.

No harm has been done to community relations, the authorities are trying very hard to keep community relations good. Therefore WHAT BENEFIT did this botched operation have for MI5?
Answer NONE!!

Anyone can cook up a theory, proving it, or even making it look credible is much more difficult. Cooking up theories for every incident is immature and only feeds the trolls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Hannah, it's an incredibly stupid botch up by a bunch of NHS professionals.
Doctors are simply servants of the global drug cartel, so we should expect them to be stupid ignoramouses who would willingly set themselves on fire to get away from their stupid dumb suburban lives in the villages and suburbs with their very good salary and reduced working hours.
Of course their very intelligence and training would leave them to overlook their mobile phones in their non-explosive vehicles, enabling the police to sort out their network very quickly, but not quickly enough to dissuade one doctor from immersing himself in a very agonising and probable death injury at Glasgow Airport
All this makes sense - perfect sense
To anyone retarded enough to believe it

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hannah
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe what, that because these guys are doctors they are too intelligent to make a mistake? They were confident the car would go on fire and destroy all that was inside, so they could have left the phones deliberately for that reason, or forgot them due to nerves while fleeing.

If they were unemployed asylum seekers would that make it easier for you to believe?

Is it retardation stops you seeing that or your class bias?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally Hannah, I'm a health professional myself. From my knowledge I believe a lot of doctors are misinformed *
However the mistakes and convenient holes in this story are a step too far
I work in learning disability so I dont use the term "retards" lightly
But from what we are meant to believe, the NHS had employed a bunch of retards
Who had murderous intent.
Bullcrap in my experience
The whole story is evidential nonsense
That's my clinical judgement. I am a nurse. Trust me!

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hannah
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am pleased to meet you because I too am a health professional, and do not EVER use the term retard, but I used it to you, to see the response, and I am glad we have cleared that up. That is the term retard should never be used in any sense, and not just for PC reasons.

Why are you looking at this as if these people only had medicine in common. If they are, as it seems to me, Jihadis, then they also have Islamic fundamentalism in common as well as outrage at our governments involvement in killing and maiming their fellow brothers in religion. Theres your connection, not medicine. The medicine was used as a cover, and as a health professional I find that insulting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
Well I am pleased to meet you because I too am a health professional, and do not EVER use the term retard, but I used it to you, to see the response, and I am glad we have cleared that up. That is the term retard should never be used in any sense, and not just for PC reasons.

Why are you looking at this as if these people only had medicine in common. If they are, as it seems to me, Jihadis, then they also have Islamic fundamentalism in common as well as outrage at our governments involvement in killing and maiming their fellow brothers in religion. Theres your connection, not medicine. The medicine was used as a cover, and as a health professional I find that insulting.


Hum yeah - well I would never use the term either other than in regard to these guys. Becuse they left a supposed deliberate trail. Just like the 9/11 and 7/7 guys. Absolutely nonsensical story. I don't profess to know the outcome of the whys and wherefores, but this is a story that stinks
You'd better realise it soon and start investigating

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hannah
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I don't have to investigate anything, all I have to do is see what unravels in this inquiry and then make up my mind like any other British citizen. I am insulted that these people use my profession to import jihadi and all of them at NHS hospitals. The NHS imports almost 2,000 doctors to staff British hospitals, while young British doctors have to leave the country to find employment. They used the cover of the NHS to operate a terrorist cell in this country, while living under the guise of caring workers.

I know that is difficult to get one's head around, but the truth can be very difficult to come to grips with sometimes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 525
Location: NZ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't have to investigate anything, all I have to do is see what unravels in this inquiry and then make up my mind like any other British citizen. I am insulted that these people use my profession to import jihadi and all of them at NHS hospitals. The NHS imports almost 2,000 doctors to staff British hospitals, while young British doctors have to leave the country to find employment. They used the cover of the NHS to operate a terrorist cell in this country, while living under the guise of caring workers.

I know that is difficult to get one's head around, but the truth can be very difficult to come to grips with sometimes.


If there was a "Pop Idol" of terrorist cells, then this one would have failed the audition.

I remain open-minded as to what has happened but as per usual with all things "Al-Q" it appears to make no sense whatsoever. Why Glasgow? That location is definitely much more advantageous to the government than to terrorists.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't have to investigate anything, all I have to do is see what unravels in this inquiry and then make up my mind like any other British citizen. I am insulted that these people use my profession to import jihadi and all of them at NHS hospitals. The NHS imports almost 2,000 doctors to staff British hospitals, while young British doctors have to leave the country to find employment. They used the cover of the NHS to operate a terrorist cell in this country, while living under the guise of caring workers.

I know that is difficult to get one's head around, but the truth can be very difficult to come to grips with sometimes.

What you'll be watching is how the media unravels, changes, adjusts the story to fit in with the evidence the public has been allowed to see
Youve obviously accepted the promoted tenet, the importation of so called jihad by doctors, so I dont see much hope for you beyond that
You talk only that that the story wants you to talk.
I dont see much future for you here, where we dont believe a thing we're told as a first step

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
As for de menzes, yes this went wrong and they tried to cover it up,

What went wrong? They set out to kill him and did so. Perhaps he knew something and was on his way to spill the beans. There was absolutely nothing accidental about his murder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12495
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree, the guy was an elecrician with a concience and could well have known something that he didn't know was important that maybe could have linked, for example, Zionist mafia CCTV firm Verint Systems to the 7/7 London Bombings. If Charles De Menezes did know something that would be rather a strong motive for assassination.
See http://www.justice4jean.com/

blackcat wrote:
They set out to kill him and did so. Perhaps he knew something and was on his way to spill the beans. There was absolutely nothing accidental about his murder.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Hannah wrote:
As for de menzes, yes this went wrong and they tried to cover it up,

What went wrong? They set out to kill him and did so. Perhaps he knew something and was on his way to spill the beans. There was absolutely nothing accidental about his murder.


Something went wrong? get the oscars out for the biggest understatement of the year.

hannah says something went wrong, yet convieiently ignores the facts of, within minutes, an eyewitness turns up seconds/minutes after the events, to give what seems like a clinical TV global news coverage first hand eyewitness account of what he saw. His story matches the polices' web of lies, he confidently states he saw the man hurdling and sprinting failing to stop at repeated warnings to stop, hurdling the barriers in his thick overcoat with wires protruding.

Now how and why did this eyewitness suddenly appear with an account of what happened, how and why was he chosen to give this account on global news networks, repeated ad nauseam minute after minute. didant the police get the name and address of this 'eyewitness'? isant lying over something like this a criminal offense? giving lies in a statement is unlawful and criminal isant it? a bit of a coincidence that this pack of lies was to fit so perfectly the fairytale of the polices official conspiracy theory of the events dont you think?

Why hasant this eyewitness been charged or even investigated for his lies? and why have we not seen one second of news coverage highlighting this liewitness?

No no no, it was just a mistake, the police just made a mistake, and in all the confusion, seconds after the event a liewitness turns up with the official verdict of what happened. yeah right okay. lets just forget the past history of these official conspiracy theory 'terrorist' lies eh.

yes better just pump 9 bullets to the back of his head eh and tell the public he was shot in the back, somehow miraculously missing his detonation device and at no time was public security threatened by exploding the device with a misplaced bullet.

One is left to ponder if the latest eyewitness at glasgow airport is just that, an eyewitness or a liewitness. Judging from the past record of lying seconds after the event, what assurancess do we have that he was plucked at random from eyewitnesses or was just yet another readily placed shill, readily and preplaced for global news coverage of a muslim screaming allah allah.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 485

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any footage of the Menezes liewitness available on the internet?
_________________
UK-based alternative news site:
http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
is there any footage of the Menezes liewitness available on the internet?


Unless one has the web page address stored for refrence, all the links mysteriously disappear or buried down the list of hundreds of thousands in the google search.

Transcripts can be found, not the same as footage, but you cannot have footage readily and easily found that highlights liewitnesses produced from thin air.

http://antagonise.blogspot.com/2005/07/anthony-larkin-rentaquote-londo n_30.html

Here is an interesting little development.

A much quoted eye-witness to the police murder of innocent Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes may have a little more depth of character than just someone who happened to be there.

A Mr Anthony Larkin, allegedly "a care assistant, from Hartlepool, Teesside" is cited in a large number of stories about the murder of de Menezes saying, "bomb belt with wires coming out", presumably about de Menezes who wasn't wearing a bulky jacket that immediately turns the wearer into a terrorist, nor did he jump ticket barriers as was widely reported at the time.

Larkin's quote is listed elsewhere as:

"I saw the police officers shouting, 'Get down, get down!', and I saw this guy who appears to have a bomb belt and wires coming out."


Source: CBS News
and,
“The officers were shouting, ‘Get down, get down’. I immediately hit the ground. I saw the man fall over and then I heard two shots that I believe went into his back.

“There was lots of panicking, people ran screaming out of the station and they were keeping their heads down. I just got up and joined them, running as fast as I could.”


Source: Times Online

and,
"I saw these police officers in uniform and out of uniform shouting 'get down, get down', and I saw this guy who appeared to have a bomb belt and wires coming out and people were panicking and I heard two shots being fired."

As we all know, Larkin's account transpired to be completely false, a fact supported by other eye-witnesses quoted at the time [BBC, Sierra Times, CBS, Fox] and the total lack of anything vaguely suspicious found on de Menezes dead body after it had been pumped full of bullets at close range.

What is especially interesting is that an Anthony Larkin has been quoted by the BBC and other news sources before. Last time round was in relation to the murder of Louise Tiffney where, at the time, Anthony Larkin was working on behalf of a private company, Forensic Alliance Ltd and is reported to have worked on "400 crime scene investigations".

Might these two Anthony Larkins happen to be one and the same Anthony Larkin?

Might these two Anthony Larkins quoted from separate crime scenes also happen to be one and the same Anthony Larkin as that of Lead Scientist, Metropolitan Police Forensic Science Department fame, and who is listed as such at Queen Mary University of London?

If so, this would explain why the Anthony Larkin at the scene of de Menezes murder was responsible for the oft-quoted and entirely misleading eye-witness account of the unfortunate victim's appearance.

There is no question that Larkin's account lends at least a little to the illusion that there might have been some justification for plain clothes police officers to murder an innocent, unarmed and defenceless man, but only if Larkin's statement is accepted at face value, without question, and without fully validating the source of the information.

Oh, just for the record, Larkin's words are sourced from an interview given to Radio 5 Live, the same radio station via which Peter Power added his two-penneth worth to the day's events.

Posted by The Antagonist at 8:56:00 PM



4 comments:
Anonymous said...
Great site - I notice Anthony Larkin's entry on the QMC site has vanished. Probably just a coincidence.

11/8/05 17:16
The Antagonist said...
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Interestingly, a Google search for "Anthony Larkin" no longer even throws back links to the Queen Mary University profile pages which, originally, were the among the first few results to appear on the day this article was penned.

Larkin's QMU profile, linked from the old, working version of the Google search for Larkin, is back online, along with his VCard which temporarily disappeared from the QMU site.

The BBC are at it too.

Oh, and reporters at 60 weekly Trinity Mirror Southern titles were all told to go home on July 7.

Why? And at the request of whom?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
Long tooth let me assure you I do not think all the bombs etc in N Ireland were planted by the IRA, some were planted by loyalists and a lot of the time the funding and expertise behind them were the work of security and intelligence services. As for de menzes, yes this went wrong and they tried to cover it up, yes 9/11 and 7/7 all can give credence to the fact that there has been 'inside jobs' done, but that doesn't mean all of them are.

Do you think the security forces killed Captain Nairaic and disposed of his body which was never found? NO. But yes funding and agents have and still do carry out illegal crimes on behalf of the state.

HOWEVER, this episode in London IS NOT STATE SPONSORED MURDER. Nor is it yet due to lack of evidence an abuse of power by MI5/6, it is nothing more than a botched operation that could have went wrong but didn't. No lives were lost and very little damage done, and eight people have so far been arrested, not charged, but those individuals are clearly a cell on their own, and to date there is no evidence that they are funded or controlled by MI5 or 6. If they are it will emerge in time, as the others have done.

No harm has been done to community relations, the authorities are trying very hard to keep community relations good. Therefore WHAT BENEFIT did this botched operation have for MI5?
Answer NONE!!

Anyone can cook up a theory, proving it, or even making it look credible is much more difficult. Cooking up theories for every incident is immature and only feeds the trolls.


Hi Hannah,

I am sure you have heard of operation Gladio, that one insidious op alone dispels the popular public belief that security agencies do not plant bombs and kill innocent citizens to further political goals.

you are correct, that despite the hundreds/thousands of recorded false flag terror strikes that not all of them are, however, from previous past history we should not rule this out, despite the clumsy attempt.

i do not know of the captain nairtaic case, so i have no opinion.

No harm has been done to community relations? what? greengrocers stores being firebombed this very moment? oh okay no harm done there, lets move on, no harm done either with my ignorant relatives who are frothing at the mouth wanting all muslims to be thrown out of 'our country' Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked and all our work mates say the same, no harm done there either old chap.

Who knows what parameters MI5 and 6 use, to gauge wether a benefit has been made or not?

You are right when you state anyone can cook up a theory, the terrorists are bombing me because they hate my freedom springs to mind, (that theory has certainly been cooking and stewing for years now and peddled at every opportunity), fingering Al qaedas for every gas bottle and 6oz of roundhead nails is not credible either and very immature, and only feeds the divide and rule frenzy and mentality of our crazed rulers/leaders/masters/shepherds.

you may be correct, that its some misguided idealologists, you may be wrong, it could be somthing more sinister, if it was to do with MI5 and 6 there would be holes in the story already wouldant there, and those holes would be attempted to be filled just like the De Menezes case wouldant they?

Imagine having a crystal clear image of the man fleeing the merc and not releasing it? hmmm Laughing Laughing Laughing after all 'we' need to capture him as soon as possible dont we? unless we are meant to see somthing we are not supposed to, and time dictates that this crystal clear image story needs massaging to something which fits the storyline?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't have to investigate anything, all I have to do is see what unravels in this inquiry and then make up my mind like any other British citizen. I am insulted that these people use my profession to import jihadi and all of them at NHS hospitals. The NHS imports almost 2,000 doctors to staff British hospitals, while young British doctors have to leave the country to find employment. They used the cover of the NHS to operate a terrorist cell in this country, while living under the guise of caring workers.

I know that is difficult to get one's head around, but the truth can be very difficult to come to grips with sometimes.


Hannah the problems in the NHS today are the fault of the Labour government and nobody else. So blame them
The NHS today costs over £100 billion yet it is crumbling. All this money is spent on outsourced contracts and overpriced drugs that dont work. The NHS today is run by United Healthcare an american company, several swiss comapanies and a host of PFI schemes that mean there is very little spent on actual front line staff. ISOFT was awarded a contract for computer software. Why because the boss donated money to the Labour party. How much of the £100 billion every year is wasted on PFIs and outsourced contracts?

So blame the Labour government who are responsible for the NHS crisis.

As for imported staff.
In my area the bulk of staff are imported. but wait it is not as simple as you think. Allow me to explain.

a guy from Afghanistan claiming to be a doctor ( i have my doubts as certificates and qualifications are very often faked ) started work at BARNET GENERAL HOSPITAL. He was given a 6 month contract and was working full time. But he was not paid a penny. He was 'training'. when the 6 months expired the contract was renewed for a further 6 months again without pay.

An Ethiopean university graduate worked at NORTH MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL as a Lab technician. He Worked for 12 months as a trainee lab technician after which he was offered the opportunity to continue training for another year. He was qualified already but was not iven PAID work.

An Irish girl who trained as a nurse but stopped to have a baby recently returned to work. She works at the WHITTINGTON as a nurse. But again she is not paid a penny piece because she is 'training'.

If you ask anyone who works for the NHS how many unpaid and trainee and very low paid and travelling expenses only staff are currently employed YOU WILL BE SHOCKED. But all these unpaid or expenses only staff are doing EXACTLY the same work as salaried staff.

So when you say these 7 doctors were taking our jobs. Please check, i think you may find many are working free of charge.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are an intelligent person as you would assume these seven doctors are. OK. Would you drive your car the wrong way up a slip road, crash into the barrier and pour petrol over yourself and shout 'God'?
N oofcourse not neither would I.
So why would you believe that 7 educated intelligent doctors would?
surely they would know that you can drive into the building, park up pay and display and go away?
Surely they would know that a mercedes diesel does not make a good car bomb.
Surely they would know that covering yourself in petrol and shouting 'God' does not free Palestine or stop the carnage in Iraq or Afghanistan.

The fact is this is an operation carried out by M15 on the instructions of Gordon Brown. To make people like you scared, to impose new harsh laws. To invade more countries and butcher their people and to make people ignore the fact that Britain has become a Nazi state everything owned by foreign billionaires.

Real terrorist make real bombs that explode and kill and hurt people. Like what the IRA used to do.

Do you remember the 21/7 bombers?
They had made bombs out of chapathi flour and hydrogen peroxide?
Well you may have missed the news because of the hysteria but it was proven in court that you CANNOT MAKE A BOMB OUT OF FLOUR AND WATER.
Did you miss it?
The charges of conspiracy to cause explosions HAS BEEN DROPPED.
But do you remember the lies we were told at the time?

These pretend terrorist attacks were made to make Gordon Brown look hard.
But they have actually made him look as crooked and as big a liar as Blair.

Hannah - Seven doctors pouring petrol over themselves and shouting 'God' . Why didnt they do that last week, or next week. why do it to coincide with a very inpopular and very stupid new Prime Minister.
As chancellor he sold all our gold to his friend ROTHSCHILD for less than half it's value.
As Chancellor he imposed taxes on pensioners he robbed the poor by cutting the 10% tax bracket and yet all these foreign billionaires pay not a penny in tax.
Did you read the interview with Stelios Haji-Ioannoe the owner of Easyjet who said he pays NOT A SINGLE PENNY IN TAX despite making ALL his money here in the UK.
So these 3 £500 cars London Glasgow and Blackpool are simply to divert peoples ateentions.
The terrorists why didnt they get on a eurotunnel train and do that? Why didnt they go inside the terminal building and park up their cars and do it?
Why didnt the gas cannisters explode? Why was this the mount everest of c***-ups? Because it was all for show. Why on the same day did the BBC explode a fake bomb in Cardiff?

It is all lies, there is nol logic to any of this other than evidence is being made up. The phone call to the Paisley cab office. How many cabs to you know that record the calls, keep it for weeks and dont even ask you your postcode, which airport you are going to or any other relevant questions.
Go into your local cab office and ask the if they record all phonecalls
Why were the police in the cab office BEFORE the car bomb attack. On the news it said these people were already flagged by M15.
Ask yourself, EVERYONE the 7/7 bombers, the 21/7 bombers, these doctors and every other case have already been on the books of M15.
Either they are not doing their job properly and stopping this.
Or they are doing their jpobs and MAKING THIS HAPPEN.

Since when could EVIDENCE which should be used in court when the 7 are charged and tried appear all over the media. It is a breech of MANY laws. UK and euro. Evidence is for court. Cases get thrown out because of tainted evidence and prejudiced jury.
Remember innocent until proven guilty?
Trial by jury?

Hitler did exactly the same things as this. Gordon Brown is the NEW LABOUR HITLER. He wants to remove all muslim doctos. Watch and soon he will want all muslim teachers out then students and finally muslims will be interned.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah wrote:
Well I am pleased to meet you because I too am a health professional, and do not EVER use the term retard, but I used it to you, to see the response, and I am glad we have cleared that up. That is the term retard should never be used in any sense, and not just for PC reasons.

Why are you looking at this as if these people only had medicine in common. If they are, as it seems to me, Jihadis, then they also have Islamic fundamentalism in common as well as outrage at our governments involvement in killing and maiming their fellow brothers in religion. Theres your connection, not medicine. The medicine was used as a cover, and as a health professional I find that insulting.


Sorry to butt in but the wasn't one of the Glasgow suspects Iraqi? Is it not possible to say he could be a desperate man who has lost his entire family? and not linked in any way to Londons hoax bombs?

_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer


Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Hannah wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't have to investigate anything, all I have to do is see what unravels in this inquiry and then make up my mind like any other British citizen. I am insulted that these people use my profession to import jihadi and all of them at NHS hospitals. The NHS imports almost 2,000 doctors to staff British hospitals, while young British doctors have to leave the country to find employment. They used the cover of the NHS to operate a terrorist cell in this country, while living under the guise of caring workers.

I know that is difficult to get one's head around, but the truth can be very difficult to come to grips with sometimes.


Hannah the problems in the NHS today are the fault of the Labour government and nobody else. So blame them.

Thats strange I'm sure the Conservatives were the ones that started shutting down and centralising the NHS??
Clear proof its the Global Elite saving pennies not the fake left right politics that doesn't exist anymore.

_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6259

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:ROFL

Terror Threat Lowered
Wow and I thought the warning was supposed to come before the action not after it!!

ie. bombs found, Terror level critical-now threat lowered! I feel safe now

_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mark Gobell
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 4430

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Haymarket "device" was supposed to have been made safe by an over keen paramedic removing the mobile phone?

Quote:
Last Updated: Tuesday, 18 December 2007, 08:05 GMT

Car bomb police's bravery awards

Two Metropolitan (Met) Police explosives officers who risked their lives to disarm car bombs are to receive bravery awards from the Queen.

Paul Humphrey and Gary Wright made safe the devices in two vehicles in central London in June this year.

Mr Humphrey will receive the Queen's Gallantry Medal and Mr Wright the Queen's Commendation for Bravery.

Met Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair described the two men as "brave, almost beyond belief".

Cold courage

One of the car bombs, packed with 60 litres of petrol, gas cylinders and nails, was disarmed in Haymarket near Piccadilly Circus on 29 June.

The other was in an underground car park in Park Lane.

Sir Ian said he was humbled by their actions and added: "'They responded in the absolute finest traditions of the Metropolitan Police Service, putting their own lives at risk to save others.

"I am sure that when Londoners hear the full account of what happened they will share in the Met's immense pride at the cold courage shown that night."


BBC

_________________
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group