FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Victim's cousin makes 7/7 movie
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Victim's cousin makes 7/7 movie Reply with quote

Victim's cousin makes 7/7 movie
By Kiran Randhawa, Evening Standard

A documentary charting the impact of the 7 July London terror attacks on the family of one of the victims is to be released tomorrow.

The film was directed by a cousin of Anthony Fatayi-Williams, one of the 13 people blown up on the No 30 bus in Tavistock Square.

Thomas Ikimi, 28, said he hoped The Homefront will help pressure the Government into holding a public inquiry into the 2005 bombings, in which 52 innocent people died.

He has dedicated the film to Mr Fatayi-Williams, from Hendon, a 26-year-old executive with oil and gas company Amec.

The documentary includes interviews with his mother, Marie Fatayi-Williams, who captured the hearts of the nation when she delivered an address near the wreckage of the bus days after it was blown up by 18-year-old Hasib Hussain.

The 52-year-old executive with Elf Oil spoke of her devastation at losing her son. Mrs Fatayi-Williams, who is married to one of Nigeria's leading doctors, also criticised the compensation offered to the 7/7 victims' families - she refused to claim the £11,000 due to her from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. She said: "Nothing could compensate me for the loss of Anthony but that amount is an insult, especially when you think the families of people who died on 9/11 were awarded £2.1 million each.

"I've been through indescribable pain. I visit his grave once a month and light a candle. Every month, around the seventh, I suffer from insomnia. I wake up groggy, like someone who's been beaten up.

"I look at Anthony's picture and think, 'is this it? I will only ever see you smiling back at me in a photograph?'"

Mr Ikimi also interviewed the first police officers at the scene of the bus bombing; Rose Gentle and Reg Keys; parents of British soldiers killed in Iraq; Terry Waite; and individuals with a connection to 7/7. He claims to have made some "shocking" discoveries, such as how little terror awareness training has been given to London Underground staff and police officers since the attacks.

Mr Ikimi, from East Finchley, said: "Many of these people told me they had been taught nothing radically different since 7 July.

"There are no big new security measures, nothing to help awareness. Basically, they are no wiser than you or me. I'm incredibly disappointed with the way the Government has dealt with the families of victims. The fact they were shut out of the inquiry into the bombings is scandalous.

"The British people have been done a great disservice. I believemy cousin, and all those who lost their lives in the attacks, deserved the respect of having a public and open inquiry into their deaths so that lessons could be learned from such a mindless massacre.

"If the Government wasn't going to do this then I decided I must do it myself.
"This film is about educating people and inviting people to join the debate on terror and think about the issues around it. TFL blocked me, cinemas
refused to show it, tv stations said it is too depressing for their
audiences and too stark and close to home, and the distributor I did
have left the film because he was afraid Ken Livingstone and TFL
would sue him for releasing it.

"How can we prevent something like this happening in the future if we don't know how and why it occurred? People need to think about this."
Anthony's father is a muslim. We know better than anyone that this isnt just about religion.

Fell free to post comments on the blog page at www.thehomefrontmovie.net

The filmaker is an award winner. Who previously directed and produced http://www.limbomovie.com/index.html

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 179
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There are no big new security measures, nothing to help awareness. Basically, they are no wiser than you or me. I'm incredibly disappointed with the way the Government has dealt with the families of victims. The fact they were shut out of the inquiry into the bombings is scandalous. "

Reason being is that 7/7 was an inside job, just as 9/11 was.
Thus the criminals do not want to conduct a PROPER investigation of themselves.

_________________
keep asking questions!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 179
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE to tell you about this amazing synchronistic experience I just had.
After reading this thread, I contacted the Blog, and was telling them about the OCCULTIST clues surrounding 7/7, and how I had learned about this soon after 7/7 after finding an article by Matthew Delooze called The Heat is Rising.
I further explained that recently I had tried to link up another member, interested in all of this, to his site but it was down. So I said how I had contacted Matthew to tell him, and hie sent me a pdf of his research attached. But that I wasn't sure how to send a pdf, so if he could let me know I would sent it.

Then I went to look if I had filed his pdf, which I hadn't. When i went to my inbox, the one email waiting for me, freshly posted is Matthew Delooze, informing me that he has put up his research on his blog....!!! LOL
So I have just sent it to the filmakers.
here it is http://matthew-delooze.blogspot.com/2007/03/hosanna-hosanna.html

_________________
keep asking questions!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking the comments and guestbook page on the Homefront site and came across a couple of statements made by a James Apcar - is he a member of this forum?

After claiming that 7/7 was a Mossad job he attempts to link his name to the J7 website. We have had to correct misleading information posted twice on the Homefront site by this person.

Quote:
numeral
James Apcar wrote:
"3. Did you know that Ken Livingstone awarded in 2004 all London Underground security to be handled by a private Israeli firm called Verint? Why on the day of July 7th did VERINT engage in a drill? This drill coincided with the exact same bombings in the exact same stations. It really cannot be just a coincidence. It has been reported on TV but why is there no investigation?"

Not all LU security:
"Verint Systems, a subsidiary of Israel's Comverse Technology announced that Metronet Rail has selected Verint's networked video solution to enhance security of the London Underground"

"5. The police stated that the bombers got on the 07.40 train from Luton but on the day the train was in fact cancelled."

The police have never stated this. It was the Home Office in its Official Narrative.

"6. All the bombs were military grade. Where did this come from and why has a forensic test not informed us as to the source?"

This was reported for a week after the bombings. The recent July 21st trial has revealed that the bombs were high explosive, made from ground black pepper and propellant grade hydrogen peroxide according to the Forensic Explosives Laboratory.

"7. Why was bombed bus the only bus diverted in the whole of London?"

It wasn't. Photographs exist of two diverted buses, a 390 and a 205, just ahead of the number 30.

"8. How did 'injured' headband man appear before any medics or ambulances
arrived? Was he part of the drills and why donít we know who he is?"

The man is covered in dust and it seems very likely he came from Russel Square station.
Friday, August 3, 2007 - 09:31 PM

numeral
I forgot to add that there is no evidence that Verint was the client in Peter Power's exercise.
Friday, August 3, 2007 - 09:43 PM

and:
Quote:
cmain
Previous commenter James Apcar has attempted to link his name to the July 7th Truth Campaign web site.

It is not the position of the July 7th Truth Campaign that "All the evidence we have seen points at MOSSAD being responsible". We are campaigning for the evidence to be released, and for an inquiry outside the terms of the 2005 Inquiries Act, because it is not possible to determine from the evidence that we have seen who was responsible for the events in London of July 7th 2005.
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - 12:28 PM

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12490
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I understand your need for accuracy in all reporting it seems anyone, myself included, who suggests that Mossad, who are trying to open up a wider Middle East conflict and demonise Muslims, could have been involved in the placing of the 7/7 bombs comes in for strong criticism from the J7 campaign. This is hardly being even-handed.

I also noticed that the movements of Benjamin Netenyahu on 7/7 and the warning his embassy recieved from Scotland Yard ('Netenyahu changed plans due to warning' - Associated Press) which was wired round the world and appeared on the front page of several international English language newspapers on the 8th July 2005 hardly features at all on your site, which I find most puzzling being one of the strongest bits of evidence that there was prior warning the 7/7 bombs were about to explode.

As I worked for the BBC covering the IRA London bombing campaign in the early 1990s I do have a experience in covering London terrorism stories. The 7/7 attacks were entirely of a different character, designed to drive the public, scared, into the hands of the government rather than to threaten government and financial institutions as one might expect if terrorists were attacking the Bristish Establishment rather than innocent members of the public. They are much more like the Operation Gladio attacks carried out by NATO intelligence in Germany, Belgium, Italy and elsewhere.

Anyone, particularly someone connected to a victim or survivor, who takes the time and trouble to make a film exposing facts to do with the 7/7 attacks is to be congratulated.


Prole wrote:
Just checking the comments and guestbook page on the Homefront site and came across a couple of statements made by a James Apcar - is he a member of this forum?

After claiming that 7/7 was a Mossad job he attempts to link his name to the J7 website. We have had to correct misleading information posted twice on the Homefront site by this person.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/


Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
The fact is that anyone, particularly someone connected to a victim or survivor, who takes the time and trouble to make a film exposing facts to do with the 7/7 attacks should be congratulated by J7 and given some support rather than criticised or made out to be a disinformation merchant.

Prole wrote:
Just checking the comments and guestbook page on the Homefront site and came across a couple of statements made by a James Apcar - is he a member of this forum?

After claiming that 7/7 was a Mossad job he attempts to link his name to the J7 website. We have had to correct misleading information posted twice on the Homefront site by this person.

If you had taken the time and trouble to read what I wrote before going off into a typical Gosling rant which always includes a swipe at J7 in one form or another, you will have read that the information that I was criticising was that posted by a James Apcar, I was not criticising Thomas Ikimi or his film. On the contrary, Thomas is a member of the J7 forum.
Quote:
I also noticed that the movements of Benjamin Netenyahu on 7/7 and the warning his embassy recieved from Scotland Yard ('Netenyahu changed plans due to warning' - Associated Press) which was wired round the world and appeared on the front page of several international English language newspapers on the 8th July 2005 hardly features at all on your site, which I find most puzzling being one of the strongest bits of evidence that there was prior warning the 7/7 bombs were about to explode.

Have you ever actually read the J7 website, Gosling? Netanyahu is examined under the Liverpool St/Aldgate 'Breaking Story' section:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-liverpool-street-aldgate.html#breakin gstory

Also in the Mind the Gaps section: Prior Knowledge

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-the-gaps-part-2.html#warnings

Comverse and Verint are examined in the 'companies involved in running London Transport:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-liverpool-street-aldgate.html#private companies

Efraim Halevi, Quest and his article'Rules of Conflict for a World War' are examined in the Edgware Road section under The Changing Story:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-edgware-road-paddington.html#changing story

Netanyahu's close proximity to both Russell Square and the number 30 bus are also covered under 'The Suicide-bomber Theory Gestates':

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-kings-cross-russell-square.html#suici debomber

You seem confused whether 7/7 was a Mossad or a Gladio operation or both. Some of us prefer to keep an open mind until the evidence is released.

As for James Apcar, if he is a member here, please don't link your name to J7. Thanks.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rowan Berkeley
Banned
Banned


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: I recall the timing a little differently than some do Reply with quote

As I recall it, the sequence in which more or less confused reportage came out suggested that Netanyahu was not warned BEFORE THE EXPLOSIONS, but during the period while the public was still being fobbed off with false alarm type theories. In this sense 'he knew of the bombings before we did' but not 'before they happened'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I recall the timing a little differently than some do Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
As I recall it, the sequence in which more or less confused reportage came out suggested that Netanyahu was not warned BEFORE THE EXPLOSIONS, but during the period while the public was still being fobbed off with false alarm type theories. In this sense 'he knew of the bombings before we did' but not 'before they happened'.

The actual article:
Quote:
Report: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast
10:43 Jul 08, '05 / 1 Tammuz 5765

(IsraelNN.com) Army Radio quoting unconfirmed reliable sources reported a short time ago that Scotland Yard had intelligence warnings of the attacks a short time before they occurred.

The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address an economic summit.

At present, train and bus service in London have been suspended following the series of attacks. No terrorist organization has claimed responsibility at this time.

Israeli officials stress the advanced Scotland Yard warning does not in any way indicate Israel was the target in the series of apparent terror attacks.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rowan Berkeley
Banned
Banned


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: oh, sweetie Reply with quote

you can't believe anything you read on Arutz 7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2016
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I recall the timing a little differently than some do Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
.....Netanyahu was not warned BEFORE THE EXPLOSIONS, but during the period while the public was still being fobbed off with false alarm type theories. In this sense 'he knew of the bombings before we did' but not 'before they happened'.


What is your source for this version of events?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/3489.asp

"Israel knew and warned United Kingdom of possible terror plots to disrupt life in London. But British authorities failed to respond accordingly to deter the attacks, according to an unconfirmed rumor circulating in intelligence circles. Israel is keeping quiet for the time being with a lot of pressure on them."

Well?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3111121,00.html

"Moreover, the Mossad office in London received advance notice about the attacks, but only six minutes before the first blast, the paper reports. As a result, it was impossible to take any action to prevent the blasts. "

“They reached us too late for us to do something about it,” a Mossad source is quoted as saying."

‘Very powerful explosive’

"According to the German report, the Mossad relayed an analysis of the explosives used in the Mike’s Place attack to British security officials. Mossad sources are quoted as saying there is “high likelihood” the explosives used in Tel Aviv were the same ones used in London."

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12490
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Associated press direct Reply with quote

The wording of your 'Netanyahu warning' article Prole doesn't include the somewhat significant bit about it being before the explosions. It is not the original from the Associated Press wire which was used, as I said, around the world.
http://www.bilderberg.org/hell.htm#prior

This is:
Netanyahu Changed Plans Due to Warning
By AMY TEIBEL, Associated Press Writer
http://www.bilderberg.org/altered.pdf
Thu Jul 7, 7:14 AM ET
JERUSALEM - British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.
Israeli Finance Minister had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.
Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said he wasn't aware of any Israeli casualties.
Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received warnings of possible attacks, the official said. He did not say whether British police made any link to the economic conference.
The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the nature of his position.
The Israeli Embassy was in a state of emergency after the explosions in London, with no one allowed to enter or leave, said the Israeli ambassador to London, Zvi Hefet.
All phone lines to the embassy were down, said Danny Biran, an Israeli Foreign Ministry official.
The ministry set up a situation room to deal with hundreds of phone calls from concerned relatives. Thousands of Israelis are living in London or visiting the city at this time, Biran said.
Amir Gilad, a Netanyahu aide, told Radio that Netanyahu's entourage was receiving updates all morning from British security officials, and "we have also asked to change our plans."
Netanyahu had been scheduled to stay in London until Sunday, but that could change, Gilad said.

Prole wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050721080055/http://www.israelnationalnew s.com/news.php3?id=85346]The actual article
Report: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast



altered.pdf
 Description:
original story as a pdf file

Download
 Filename:  altered.pdf
 Filesize:  56.93 KB
 Downloaded:  38 Time(s)


_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Associated press direct Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
The wording of your 'Netanyahu warning' article Prole doesn't include the somewhat significant bit about it being before the explosions. It is not the original from the Associated Press wire which was used, as I said, around the world.
http://www.bilderberg.org/hell.htm#prior

Prole wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050721080055/http://www.israelnationalnew s.com/news.php3?id=85346]The actual article
Report: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast

Gosling, can you read?

This is also from the J7 website:
Quote:
Given that the Israeli Finance Minister and former Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was due at the Great Eastern Hotel for this conference and was warned not to attend a few minutes before the blast, it is more than likely that there would have been an increased police and security service presence in the area. It appears that Netanyahu was staying in the Russell Hotel close to the site of the Russell Square and 30 bus explosions. The Israeli Embassy were quick to deny that this conference could have been the target for such an attack.

Israeli officials stress the advanced Scotland Yard warning does not in any way indicate Israel was the target in the series of apparent terror attacks.

Do you ever apologise for being wrong btw?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
guzman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 53

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the fact that one of the victims' relatives felt the need to make a film and investigate the events surrounding 7/7 is a powerful statement in of itself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guzman wrote:
I think the fact that one of the victims' relatives felt the need to make a film and investigate the events surrounding 7/7 is a powerful statement in of itself.

Quite agree, very powerful.
What is also damning is that his family were only offered £11,000 compensation for losing their relative. Disgusting. A life worth just £11,000 and the family refused not because they wanted to hold out for more but because they were insulted by such a paltry amount.

52 people died that day and we need a full inquiry into all the events and all the conflicting reports.

The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.

The director was prevented from interviewing the Bus driver. The same bus driver who left the crime scene and walked miles to acton.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
guzman wrote:
I think the fact that one of the victims' relatives felt the need to make a film and investigate the events surrounding 7/7 is a powerful statement in of itself.

Quite agree, very powerful.
What is also damning is that his family were only offered £11,000 compensation for losing their relative. Disgusting. A life worth just £11,000 and the family refused not because they wanted to hold out for more but because they were insulted by such a paltry amount.

52 people died that day and we need a full inquiry into all the events and all the conflicting reports.

The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.

The director was prevented from interviewing the Bus driver. The same bus driver who left the crime scene and walked miles to acton.

In fact Stelios, 56 people died that day and we need a fully independent public inquiry outside of the constraints of the Inquiries Act 2005, a piece of legislation brought into effect one month before July 7th to prevent scrutiny of State collusion, in particular, into the death of Pat Finucane.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios wrote:
The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.


Do you have a source for this?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Stelios wrote:
The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.


Do you have a source for this?

He told me himself last week.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Prole wrote:
Stelios wrote:
The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.


Do you have a source for this?

He told me himself last week.

Are you talking about Daniel or Thomas?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Link


Quote:
Are you talking about Daniel or Thomas?

Thomas - the director.
I asked him about headband man and he replied.

_________________


Last edited by karlos on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
stelios wrote:
Prole wrote:
Stelios wrote:
The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.


Do you have a source for this?

He told me himself last week.

Are you talking about Daniel or Thomas?

Stelios did Daniel or Thomas say this? Thanks.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rowan Berkeley
Banned
Banned


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: I recall the timing a little differently than some do Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Rowan Berkeley wrote:
.....Netanyahu was not warned BEFORE THE EXPLOSIONS, but during the period while the public was still being fobbed off with false alarm type theories. In this sense 'he knew of the bombings before we did' but not 'before they happened'.


What is your source for this version of events?


As I stated, that is my personal recall of the sequence of announcements that occurred in the mass media, principally the BBC but also the broadsheet updates, all of which I was following throughout by internet. However, I could be mistaken, I made no notes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Prole wrote:
stelios wrote:
Prole wrote:
Stelios wrote:
The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.


Do you have a source for this?

He told me himself last week.

Are you talking about Daniel or Thomas?

Stelios did Daniel or Thomas say this? Thanks.

I've clarified this with the director, Thomas Ikimi and he replied:
Quote:
I spoke to him and he brought up the situation of the headband man and that he appeared apparently on the scene before the attack occurred or too early at that location to have been one of the injured there. He asked me why that may have happened and I suggested that maybe he was part of the drill or maybe he walked from another location. He may have just misunderstood my hypothesis as my actual belief. My main issue with all this is we know next to nothing for sure hence the need for an inquiry. It is possible this headband man could be from any one of those three scenarios...he was an injured man from that station, injured from another station and walked OR was from the drill.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole you said there were 56 victims that day but:
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/three+deny+77+conspiracy+char ges/666882
says there were 52
while i am happy to take your word for it i feel compelled to ask you to quote your source for this obvious discrepancy

Prole wrote:
He asked me why that may have happened and I suggested that maybe he was part of the drill

You are suggesting i misquoted him?
In what way?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Prole you said there were 56 victims that day but:
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/three+deny+77+conspiracy+char ges/666882
says there were 52
while i am happy to take your word for it i feel compelled to ask you to quote your source for this obvious discrepancy

Prole wrote:
He asked me why that may have happened and I suggested that maybe he was part of the drill

You are suggesting i misquoted him?
In what way?

Until we have seen conclusive evidence of the guilt of the 4 accused - yes there were 56 victims that day.

You attributed a categorical statement to Thomas in relation to bandage man and when I checked with him whether this was his 'belief' he gave the response I quoted, which included:
Quote:
He may have just misunderstood my hypothesis as my actual belief

Your original statement was:
Quote:
Stelios wrote:
The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day. Nobody knows his name nor did he show up on any lists of injured or victims recieving compensation for injuries.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Prole you are arguing about the difference between somebody SUGGESTING something and describing that as a BELIEF amongst many beliefs and suggestions.

Honestly there are far better things you can pick holes into. You have just suggested to us that there were 56 victims not 52. Can i quote that as your belief or will i be accused of misquoting you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So Prole after investigating for 2 years what do you believe is headband man's name?
Which hospital do you suggest he was admitted to?
How much compensation from the injuries panel do u believe he recieved?
What do you suggest he was doing at the crimescene?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
So Prole you are arguing about the difference between somebody SUGGESTING something and describing that as a BELIEF amongst many beliefs and suggestions.

Honestly there are far better things you can pick holes into. You have just suggested to us that there were 56 victims not 52. Can i quote that as your belief or will i be accused of misquoting you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So Prole after investigating for 2 years what do you believe is headband man's name?
Which hospital do you suggest he was admitted to?
How much compensation from the injuries panel do u believe he recieved?
What do you suggest he was doing at the crimescene?

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-kings-cross-russell-square.html#eyewi tnesses
If you scroll down on the link above you can read our analysis of bandage man

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Or could some of these 'casualties' and 'walking-wounded' be part of a live exercise"
Prole thank you for the link, i just copied and pasted this line from your website.
Would you describe what you have written as a suggestion and would i be accused of misquoting you.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
"Or could some of these 'casualties' and 'walking-wounded' be part of a live exercise"
Prole thank you for the link, i just copied and pasted this line from your website.
Would you describe what you have written as a suggestion and would i be accused of misquoting you.

Stelios

Does it say: "we believe these 'casualties' and 'walking-wounded' were part of a live exercise".

One is a statement of fact whereas what we wrote was a hypothesis or suggestion given the strange fact of these casualties being walked down Bernard St away from Russell Sq station, photographed and interviewed in Brunswick Square and then walked back towards Russell Square station, after a policewoman asking them to 'return to the hotel now please'.

When you wrote:
Quote:
The director believes 'headband' man was on one of the exercises carried out that day.

It reads like a statement of fact. Is it too much to ask for accuracy, especially when attributing statements to others?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pleased you have nothing better to do with your life that pick nits. Meanwhile what exactly have you achieved?

But do carry on because by the time you have finally dotted all you 'i's and crossed all your 't's it will be too late and nobody will give a toss.

I am not the only one you have wound up in this way so i know it is nothing perculiar on my part.

Nothing you say will stop me calling it exactly how i see it. But i am happy to change 'believes' for 'suggested' if only to stop you interfering with the smooth running of this messageboard.

Prole exactly how have you helped raise awareness of the movie or the public meeting by your nit picking during this thread? Not just with me but with others too. Your claim to be a paragon of accuracy is somewhat let down by your arbitary claims. Your assertion that the 4 bombers be included in the numbers even though there is no evidence that they were even in London on that day is quite a surprise. Every other source says 52 was the number. Your assertion that Verint was not the company which was engaged in the drills again flies in the face of all logic. But i have no desire to carry on arguing with you about things that neither you nor i know the answer to. Because we werent there and we didnt do it so how can we know exactly what happened. We have to join up the dots and make 'suggestions' as to likely scenarios.

In a court of law - motive, oportunity, likely scenarios and comparison evidence carry enough weight to convict without witnesses and hard evidence.
EG: parents convicted of murdering their children with no eye witnesses and no hard evidence only the above.
7/7 There is no credible eye witnesses, no undoctored cctv images, if the train times are correct there may not even be the oportunity,
so like they do in a trial we have to make likely scenarios and join up the various known facts into a plausible case.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group