FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Mayer de Rothschild on Alex Jones 7-5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elohim wrote:
How, exactly do you miracaliously get the male sperm count to drop, male fertility to spiral downward and female fertility to drop?

I'd come up with a plan to promote sexual freedom by introducing birth control narcotics and marketing them under the banner of "taking control of your bodies".

That way, all the lovely oestrogen, progesterone and other yummy hormones could be gradually dripped back into the water supply, and gently consumed over decades by everyone, thus changing the sex of freshwater fish and massively reducing the male sperm count in humans.

eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find Alex jones can be over emotional at times and this often doesn't lend credibility to the subjects he will talk about. However lets remember he is only human.

A note about Alex Jones and Global warming - He doesn't advocate that Global warming isn't happening - He folows the theory of increased sun activity/cycles. He does support environmental projects to stop pollution and damage to the environment.

I do listen to him and will often not believe what he claims, I don't blindly accept many things anyone tells me till I can check the facts for myself - Isn't that the whole point of the truth movement and the fight against the NWO?
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, but my problem isn't that he's "over-emotional" at times, or that I don't agree with everything he says. I do agree with him from time to time.

No, my problem is that I get the impression he's about as interested in actually getting the truth out as he would be in getting a sharp stick to the eye. I realize that programs like his don't see much in the way of outside funding, but I don't think that equals out to him hawking Police State 4000: The Jackboots Are At Your Door every 5 minutes.

Not to mention, have you ever heard the guy when he and Jeff Rense get together? Nevermind that they spend half the program making what seems like Conspiracy Slash, ("Oh no, Jeff, you're the bigger patriot!" *slurp slurp*), he makes every effort to render himself or his arguments immune to critique. 'Anybody that criticizes a patriot isn't a patriot' my ass.

He's completely skeezy to his guests at times, too. I remember one time he had Noam Chomsky on the show. Except for a couple of milquetoast objections, he was basically kissing Chomsky's rear for the entirety of the interview. As soon as Chomsky was gone, though, he starts in with the "Did you see how I gave that NWO shill the what-for?? Eh? Eh?" I mean, at least Rush Limbaugh has the decency to be an asshole from the start.

eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you mention it.....

I do know what you mean, I kind of feel that is the American way also. we in blighty tend not to be so ass kissing and flyers of the flag. Although seeing lots of programmes on TV now, I would think we do emulate our cousins over the water somewhat.
Usually when I do listen to AJ I try to listen to the valid stuff he does speak about NWO, Bildeburg, 911 Truth, Eugenics and such related topics.
I do understand what you mean about him being quite shrill with some and oh my God if I ever hear that Terrorstorm has come out again I may well chuck my headphones in the bloody bin.
What I would really like is a good British Pod cast to listen to as well, I like Democracy Now too, but i'd really like a good down to earth and factual cast to gether info from. Sometimes trawling through loads of web pages just maeks me switch off, its nice to hear about stuff then go and look at it.
Anyone know of any good alternatives?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: