FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are UFOs really from outer space?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
Maybe.

But what i'm trying to say is that it is best to keep all you options and possibilitys open.

Rule nothing out.

Don't block off any avenues of exploration or you could in doing so block off the answer.



Unfortunately Louise you'll find that even though we're still no nearer having a clue what really went on on september 11th - a fair few ppl who post on this forum and other boards are pretty closed minded when it comes to considering broader areas.

This would be kind of funny if we weren't meant to be the leading edge of alternative research.

I cheer myself up by thinking that the more open-minded just don't bother with forums so we get a skewed view of things. It's those in stubborn denial that tend to post profusely and do little research for themselves if you notice.

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
"They bend the fabric of space/time and arrive instantaneously. "

that is the equivalent of a gravitational effect. and we would be very quick to notice.


This just backs up the point I made above ^^^^^

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Jul 2007
Posts: 147

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no it doesn't.

because if some alien form was to travel by bending space time it would be far from stealthy and we would know all about it. and so everyone would know all about aliens.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
no it doesn't.

because if some alien form was to travel by bending space time it would be far from stealthy and we would know all about it. and so everyone would know all about aliens.


Yes, those in power would just announce we,ve been visited, they would never cover a visitation up now would they.

All those ufo reports, well its just swamp gas, now move along.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been reviewing Lockerie's posts. He hasn't broken any rules however the nature of his posts lead me to conclude that his intention here is to distrupt this forum. This is a subjective judgement but I believe a sound one.

Lockerbie you can contact me by email if you wish to convince me that I have misjudged you. However in the meantime I am suspending your account.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use to be sceptical about u.f.o's and i use to think things like, if they exsisted then why ain't i ever seen one, we would all know if u.f.o's exsisted etc etc just like lockerbie.

untill i saw one and saw and still see the subject being gatekept and ridiculed.

the fact is everyone on this forum could see one, nobody will believe it or take it seriously as long as it is'nt accepted by the mainstream, some people would call it cover-up.

as long as everyone thinks your a wacko when you say you saw one(even when captured on film-it must be fake) then the job is done. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I have been reviewing Lockerie's posts. He hasn't broken any rules however the nature of his posts lead me to conclude that his intention here is to distrupt this forum. This is a subjective judgement but I believe a sound one.

Lockerbie you can contact me by email if you wish to convince me that I have misjudged you. However in the meantime I am suspending your account.


Well Done, i have yet to see an in depth discussion from him, he just seemed to be lurking all day ready for the one liner put downs, never posted one link to substantiate his views with evidence/reasearch.

160 posts in 5 days, was this a record?

Seemed a coincidence to me that he always supported the official conspiracies on anything.

He succeded in creating an unpleasant atmosphere on here, in his 16 hours a day, 5 day shift.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

untill i saw one and saw and still see the subject being gatekept and ridiculed.

I dont think anyone is being ridiculed. But there is absolutely no evidence for the present existence of aliens.
Historically there may be some evidence. Pyramids, stongehenge, the chalk man, easter island, many of these aincient monuments have no logical reason to have been built nor do they have the obvious means to have been built.
But in the absense of proof and even a shred of circumstantial evidence. Aliens do not visit this planet currently.

The government will actually have good reasons NOT to withold the existence of aliens. It works in their favour. They can do what they like when they like, impose martial law and blame everything on the aliens.

But the reality is science.
The earth is surrounded by the Van Allen belts which protect the earth from solar and cosmic radiation. Outside the cocoon of this natural phenomenon it is impossible for organic life to exist. that is why nobody has been able to even visit the moon.
It is scientific fact and organic matter that exits the earths van allen belts is immediately fried. And vice versa. If aliens from another galaxy or a far away part of this one intend to visit earth, they would need to travel for not just years but generations to reach us. That is without even knowing anyone or anything was on this planet. Why would they choose to embark on such an endevour?
The cost in terms of lifes and resources. For what?

Would you walk all the way to Antarctica just to say hello and without first knowing anyone would be there to great you?

People like to escape and think about aliens because it provides hope, excuses, dreams, etc. But it really is not true. Who knows maybe we ourselves were once aliens.

Far better for us to concentrate on the here and now. Reality.

Gary McKinnon aparantly found evidence of aliens. But remember he would only find it if the pentagon wanted him to find it. Nobody puts the computer files online. You cannot just dial into someones pc and hack it. They have to first be connected to the web or you need to access the intranet somehow. If alien stuff was found i can bet you it is deliberate misinformation.

NWO wants you to be scared of aliens because that is their endgame. Personally i think we should be more scared of the plutonium bomb CASSINI that we have fired into Saturn and what effect that will have on us as a planet. It might be manmade doomsday.
The Lucifer project.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no question in my mind that UFO's and Aliens exist.

So many people have had an encounter with a UFO or even been aboard one.

I think the WORST thing you can do if you do have an UFO experience is to go to the authoritys with it.

Because i belive that they are under orders from the goverment (as the subject is deemed an offical secret) to shut you up and cover it up by any means possible.

It's far better to go to an independant UFO group or media outlet and broadcast your story so that the truth comes out.

It will then be too late for the authoritys to put a lid on your experience.

I gather the subject of UFO's in America is deemed so top secret by the US millitary that it is rated even higher than the "Manhattan project" was that created the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan in 1945.

Project Blue Book was the USA's offical investigation into UFO's.

I certainly think that this project was a sham, it was ment to look like a genuine investigation into UFO's when it was nothing of the sort.

The public of the USA was in panic after witnessing a whole string of UFO sightings and they were begging the goverment to do some reserch into this phenomina.

But instead of doing a real offical investigation into UFO's and producing the real results to the US public they feared even more widespread panic, they had to find a way to bring the people back under control and stop them worrying.

So what they did was to simply take all the reported UFO cases, gave them to the people who were running the project and told them to debunk them in anyway possible no matter how outrageous.

The project did NO real investigation or reserch into UFO's it just tricked the US public into thinking that it did.

And it spent the time thinking up story's that they could use to explain away all these UFO sighting that so paniced the people.

I bet that they were really angry that that couldn't explain away 5 per cent of the cases in the end, i think those cases that they coudn't explain away were swept under the carpet and conveniently forgotten about.

My conclusion is that Project Blue Book was a sham from start to finish and it's not worth the paper its written on, and should be reguarded by all as complete and utter tripe.

At the same time however a REAL (but unoffical and secret of course) investigation was launched into the subject of UFO's and i belive that this investigation was called "Majestic 12".

UFO's and aliens exist NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, and they posses a level of technology that is far in advance of our own.

Their ships seem to be able to generate or create their own force or means of propultion from within the craft itself.

Therefore the craft does NOT require the need for fuel.

This being the case it renders the craft rangeless, limitless and inexhastable just so long as the device that generates the force or means of propultion is funtioning.

Several possible reasons for goverment secracy over this issue is:

1. Fear of a national panic as some people have been misguided by films that depict aliens to be hostile, so they assume that the real things must be hostile.

2. Greed: they want to keep the intelligece to themselves for their own power and control game.

3. We know how some humans react to other humans who are different in someway (with aggression), just imagine if those people who react in this manner were confronted with a life form that was not of this planet and/or does not resemble humanoid form.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

untill i saw one and saw and still see the subject being gatekept and ridiculed.

I dont think anyone is being ridiculed. But there is absolutely no evidence for the present existence of aliens.
Historically there may be some evidence. Pyramids, stongehenge, the chalk man, easter island, many of these aincient monuments have no logical reason to have been built nor do they have the obvious means to have been built.
But in the absense of proof and even a shred of circumstantial evidence. Aliens do not visit this planet currently.

The government will actually have good reasons NOT to withold the existence of aliens. It works in their favour. They can do what they like when they like, impose martial law and blame everything on the aliens.

But the reality is science.
The earth is surrounded by the Van Allen belts which protect the earth from solar and cosmic radiation. Outside the cocoon of this natural phenomenon it is impossible for organic life to exist. that is why nobody has been able to even visit the moon.
It is scientific fact and organic matter that exits the earths van allen belts is immediately fried. And vice versa. If aliens from another galaxy or a far away part of this one intend to visit earth, they would need to travel for not just years but generations to reach us. That is without even knowing anyone or anything was on this planet. Why would they choose to embark on such an endevour?
The cost in terms of lifes and resources. For what?

Would you walk all the way to Antarctica just to say hello and without first knowing anyone would be there to great you?

People like to escape and think about aliens because it provides hope, excuses, dreams, etc. But it really is not true. Who knows maybe we ourselves were once aliens.

Far better for us to concentrate on the here and now. Reality.

Gary McKinnon aparantly found evidence of aliens. But remember he would only find it if the pentagon wanted him to find it. Nobody puts the computer files online. You cannot just dial into someones pc and hack it. They have to first be connected to the web or you need to access the intranet somehow. If alien stuff was found i can bet you it is deliberate misinformation.

NWO wants you to be scared of aliens because that is their endgame. Personally i think we should be more scared of the plutonium bomb CASSINI that we have fired into Saturn and what effect that will have on us as a planet. It might be manmade doomsday.
The Lucifer project.


of course there is ridicule where have you been for the last 50 odd or more years?

no evidence for aliens? i don't think anyone can know this for certain, lots of people have claimed to see them or filmed them but as usual those people are passed of as wacko or people faking images, some people would call it ridicule.

anyway where did i mention aliens in that post?

the arguement about they need to travel lightyears to reach us is rubbish,
one mintue you say nasa give us fake images and hide things from us but you then think they have told us the whole truth about life in our own solar system Confused .

dont tell me i like to think about aliens to somehow feel complete, that again is utter rubbish. i go by the evidence you choose to ignore because you think everyone is wacko or crazy and it could not possibly be true or it would destroy your beliefs.

christ why am i even answering, your whole post was patronising narrowminded and claiming to "know" when the fact is none of us know for sure unless you had actually encountered the controllers of a u.f.o, but even then nobody would believe you, especially not stelios.

one thing i do know for sure u.f.o's ARE real, because i saw one, but i would'nt expect the know it all's to believe me and always expect to be told what i did see and how im thinking by those who would'nt know a thing about what i saw but like to try and tell me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To marky 54:

I just can't help but to sit back and admire and salute your bravery in coming on this forum and telling us your genuine experience.

it's brilliant.

Of course the authoritys ridiculing people is another way of debunking and keeping the lid on the offical secret of UFO's.

Ridiculing someone who attempts to reveal the secret serves a dual purpose.

1. It makes the person attempting to reveal the secret feel stupid, ashamed and embarrased thus it shuts them up from revaling that secret to anyone else.

2. It convinces all the other people listerning to that person (quite wrongly), that the person is a nutcase, an idiot, foolish, once this has been achived no one will belive anything that person says (because they think that he/she is an idiiot) thus preserving the security of the secret.

It is a standard and cruel tactic to defend a secret.

The next stage on from the above is probably verbal and/or physical intimidation.

But remember the more they ridicule you, the more they laugh at you, the more they threaten you.

The more closer you probably are to the truth.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.


Last edited by Louise on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9runNgtTb0&mode=related&search=

so let me get this straight stelios. this clip is disinfo when he says he sees an alien spacecraft?

so aliens do not exsist as far as your concerned and any evidence of it is disinfo? nice logic. may as well go home you cannot win and its a classic case of gatekeeping. there is no evidence of aliens and any evidence that turns up is disinfo.

the same logic as if she floats shes a witch, if she drowns she isnt a witch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
To marky 54:

I just can't help but to sit back and admire and salute your bravery in coming on this forum and telling us your genuine experience.

it's brilliant.

Of course the authoritys ridiculing people is another way of debunking and keeping the lid on the offical secret of UFO's.

Ridiculing someone who attempts to reveal the secret serves a dual purpose.

1. It makes the person attempting to reveal the secret feel stupid, ashamed and embarrased thus it shuts them up from revaling that secret to anyone else.

2. It convinces all the other people listerning to that person (quite wrongly), that the person is a nutcase, an idiot, foolish, once this has been achived no one will belive anything that person says (because they think that he/she is an idiiot) thus preserving the security of the secret.

It is a standard and cruel tactic to defend a secret.

The next stage on from the above is probably verbal and/or physical intimidation.

But remember the more they ridicule you, the more they laugh at you, the more they threaten you.

The more closer you probably are to the truth.


exactly thats the way it works, and thats i why i don't care about telling people about what i saw, because i know and they know not many will believe me. but i tell of my experiance purely to let those who do know u.f.o's exsist what my experiance was and to see if anyone has seen something simular and to keep people looking up.

you'd be amazed how little people look up yet thats the only way to see one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 16664
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody and welcome to fairyland.

Well, well. What a great distraction from the genocide now taking place using our taxpayers' money in Iraq.
And what a crock of something Gordon coloured.

_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i posted about tactics to defend a secret dosen't only apply to UFO's it applys to all secrets that the authoritys want to defend.............even 9/11.

Because the more they attack you or laugh at you, the more desprate they are becoming to defend the secret.

So you can use this type of responce as a indicator as to how close to the truth you really are.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also some people feel terrifyied by this subject.

The idea that there are life forms that exist that no only are superior to us in themselves but also in their technology as well totally threatens their feelings of security.

As their veiw of the world, and of the universe is being stongly challenged.

They react by being both verbally and physically aggressive.

This is their human defence systems coming into operation to protect their feelings of security.

Also humanitys arrogance comes into play as well.

Humanity likes to think it's the best and the most advanced in the universe.

And has trouble when something else gives humanity such a huge kick in it's arrogance and it's complacency.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the real reason i started this thread..............................

Was because the whole point of this forum is to spread the truth not just about 9/11 but other things as well.

And i'm 100% sure that UFO's exist.

For a variety of different reasons.

it's absurd to think that we are the only planet with intelligent life on it in the whole of the universe when you consider how many stars are out there.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 1873
Location: Upstairs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:

And i'm 100% sure that UFO's exist.

For a variety of different reasons.


I have always had a problem with that statement.

It is unquestionable that UFO's exist - no-one can dispute that there are objects in the sky that cannot be given a label. Unindentified flying objects are seen all the time and keep that label until they are identified. This does not automatically mean they are of alien origin, just that they do not readily fit what we know to inhabit the sky.

Do you instead mean 'extra-terrestrial vehicles' and not 'UFO's' for there is a very distinct difference, for UFO's mostly certainly do exist? No-one can deny or dispute there are objects that fly/sit in the sky that cannot be given a label, these are UFO's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.abcfield.force9.co.uk/maj12.htm
_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

untill i saw one and saw and still see the subject being gatekept and ridiculed.

I dont think anyone is being ridiculed. But there is absolutely no evidence for the present existence of aliens.Historically there may be some evidence. Pyramids, stongehenge, the chalk man, easter island, many of these aincient monuments have no logical reason to have been built nor do they have the obvious means to have been built.
But in the absense of proof and even a shred of circumstantial evidence. Aliens do not visit this planet currently.

The government will actually have good reasons NOT to withold the existence of aliens. It works in their favour. They can do what they like when they like, impose martial law and blame everything on the aliens.

But the reality is science.
The earth is surrounded by the Van Allen belts which protect the earth from solar and cosmic radiation. Outside the cocoon of this natural phenomenon it is impossible for organic life to exist. that is why nobody has been able to even visit the moon.
It is scientific fact and organic matter that exits the earths van allen belts is immediately fried. And vice versa. If aliens from another galaxy or a far away part of this one intend to visit earth, they would need to travel for not just years but generations to reach us. That is without even knowing anyone or anything was on this planet. Why would they choose to embark on such an endevour?
The cost in terms of lifes and resources. For what?

Would you walk all the way to Antarctica just to say hello and without first knowing anyone would be there to great you?

People like to escape and think about aliens because it provides hope, excuses, dreams, etc. But it really is not true. Who knows maybe we ourselves were once aliens.

Far better for us to concentrate on the here and now. Reality.

Gary McKinnon aparantly found evidence of aliens. But remember he would only find it if the pentagon wanted him to find it. Nobody puts the computer files online. You cannot just dial into someones pc and hack it. They have to first be connected to the web or you need to access the intranet somehow. If alien stuff was found i can bet you it is deliberate misinformation.

NWO wants you to be scared of aliens because that is their endgame. Personally i think we should be more scared of the plutonium bomb CASSINI that we have fired into Saturn and what effect that will have on us as a planet. It might be manmade doomsday.
The Lucifer project.



Hello stelio,

you say;
''But there is absolutely no evidence for the present existence of aliens''
There's no evidence of your god existinh either, but that dosant stop you believing, so why adopt the 'no evidence gambit in this instance'?

there's plenty of evidence out there for the existence we are/being 'visited'. Certainly more evidence than the religious hoaxers rely on.


you then say;
''Outside the cocoon of this natural phenomenon it is impossible for organic life to exist''

you expose your 'thinking inside a box' by omitting, organic life that we do not know of, or have yet not discovered. We havant discovered all the species on earth yet, and here you are saying its impossible for organic life to exist outside of Van Allen belt?

perhaps many religious people pour scorn on the possibility of 'intelligent non human life forms' out there in the universe, because of the religious implications?

You have seen the lenghts the governments go to, to cover up every aspect of 9/11 truth, suicides, media control, intellegence false flags, instant ridiculing and destroying careers with smearing. yet you cling to the theory that the actual presence of 'aliens', together with its implications would be divulged to its citizens?!!! Rolling Eyes

while georgina Bruni wrote her excellent book, regarding the Rendlesham forest cover up, she approached your idol Maggie 'the butcher ' Thatcher and asked her about the visitaion, maggie turned and smirked, ''MY DEAR, YOU CANNOT TELL THE PEOPLE''. hmmm i wonder what that could mean.

http://www.ufoartwork.com/slideshow_start.php?p=ufoartwork_ad

you may find page 9 of the slideshow questioning your belief if you have an open mind, so preceed with caution or avoid if you want to close your mind to the possibility/reality.

For cave paintings dated 17,000 to 15,000 BC i wonder what those flying saucers could be in the paintings? thats 17,000 years before christianity was invented, funny how i cannot see any christian gods depicted there?

http://www.ufoartwork.com/

Here are historical records of proof, that flying machines have been visiting earth since records began, i still wait for one shred of such proof of the modern religions.

here is the classic, if one digs theres mountains and mountains of evidence we are being visited by other intelligent life forms, and people are not aware of the evidence, so dismiss it. yet, no evidence of a god, for the three dominant major religions 'real', yet promote and defend its mantras and dogmas with a belief relying on no proof.? Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 1873
Location: Upstairs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
here is the classic, if one digs theres mountains and mountains of evidence we are being visited by other intelligent life forms, and people are not aware of the evidence, so dismiss it. yet, no evidence of a god, for the three dominant major religions 'real', yet promote and defend its mantras and dogmas with a belief relying on no proof.?


Yep, that is indeed a classic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
What i posted about tactics to defend a secret dosen't only apply to UFO's it applys to all secrets that the authoritys want to defend.............even 9/11.


Sure - you hit upon a key component of why the 9/11 movement can learn from 60 years of govt/intelligence/state cover-ups and disinformation of the UFO/free-energy field.

What I find very strange is that people like Mr Gosling [not singling him out there are others - he was last to post] seem to have totally fallen for the agenda perfected over the years by the shadowy types/cabals because they would rather ridicule or ignore this whole area than take lessons from it and apply it to their own research on 9/11 or other areas.

To me that says the disinformation has worked.

You really have to ask yourself why such VAST resources have been piled into a fully co-ordinated and historical debunking of the the UFO phenomena when apparently, it's all apparently either:

- funny little green men from sci-books
- all about absolutely NOTHING whatsoever

Shocked Confused

It just doesn't compute. Be brave - face the fact that a mass cover-up of huge proportions has been operating on the ETI/UFO agenda and learn the lessons for other areas. There are numerous parallels I could list from the UFO disinfo era that were re-applied for moving ppl away from the real 9/11 issues... loads of them. Go check for yourselves.

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:

while georgina Bruni wrote her excellent book, regarding the Rendlesham forest cover up, she approached your idol Maggie 'the butcher ' Thatcher and asked her about the visitaion, maggie turned and smirked, ''MY DEAR, YOU CANNOT TELL THE PEOPLE''. hmmm i wonder what that could mean.


Good post LT.

On that element I have a theory that Thatcher had discussed the whole alien issue with Regan during the S.D.I. era.

What was strange is that during the time Reagan was at No 10 trying to get Maggie to sign on to this "missile defence" - she kept saying no to him until one meeting when it ALL suddenly flipped round. There is no way this was simply a matter of economics as has been suggested - I think Regan disclosed some of the little bits he knew of the UFO issue - basically that SDI was a cover for actually monitoring and targetting incoming vehicles and objects.

As a side note - there is some suggestion that Carol Thatcher is/was a member of the offshoot body of MAJESTIC 12 - AKA the Commitee of the Majority. This is bizare when you think of Carol Thatcher in the jungle on that TV thing "I'm in the Jungle - Please get me Out of the place" show. The two just don't go!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just fasinated not only by the aliens but by their technology as well.

I feel that it could be used to benefit and advance the whole human race.

In fact i've been toying with a few ideas of my own.

I've been thinking about a flying machine/craft that is powerd by G FORCE.

If G FORCE could be generated, amplified, controlled, directed and projected.

Would not the craft or object projecting that force be pushed in the opposite direction to the way you are projecting the force?.

If so G FORCE could be used as a propultion system.

Is it possible to artifically generate G FORCE by some sort of device?.

The craft could use G FORCE much like a sailboat uses the wind to move around.

Just some thoughts i've been playing around with in my mind.

I was thining that this might be one of the propultion systems that might be used in ET spacecraft.

However i might just be way off in my thinking.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Hello everybody and welcome to fairyland.

Well, well. What a great distraction from the genocide now taking place using our taxpayers' money in Iraq.
And what a crock of something Gordon coloured.


wheres the distraction? no one is forced to read or post in this thread unless they WANT to.

mock all you like i will not lie if i know anything about any subject, i personally don't believe in the fanatasy that is the bible but you don't see me mocking those who do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:


wheres the distraction? no one is forced to read or post in this thread unless they WANT to.

mock all you like i will not lie if i know anything about any subject, i personally don't believe in the fanatasy that is the bible but you don't see me mocking those who do.


Very fair point Marky. I think the fact this forum has a range of people with differing religious reality tunnels [which is what they are] is really a healthy thing. Being tolerant of this is no different than being prepared to allow other thought structures to exist and be discussed openly.

Usually you find those that want to shut down debate or write it off are a little afraid of what's seen as growing consensus that they see as a threat to their worldview. It gets contentious when you really look into this area and find out that much of what we know of as organised religion was possible seeded as an idea/structure by off-planet intelligences.

eg. Paul on road to Damascus, Moses and his moment on the mountain, the [ahem!] "guiding star" of Bethlehem, Buddha's origin, the Hindu Vedic texts [full of angelic flying saucers], Ezekiel's flaming [ahem!] wheels etc etc.

I'm not a christian but I know a fair few christian UFOlogy groups... no doubt Tony will claim these are working for satan. Here: http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/ears.html


Tony, Aliens [whatever they are] are not demonic - nor is there a conflict with the christian religion. Here you are, I spent 5 minutes finding this for you...

Quote:
The official words of Monsignor Padre Balducci
Interviewed by Paola Harris and Adrianno Forgione


Monsignor Padre Corrado Balducci speaks for himself and his own research and not the Vatican. His conclusions come from his research in parapsychology.
He states:
"that the human testimonies concerning the UFO phenomenon, in particular the abduction phenomenon, are essential to historical truth and must be considered heavily. They, more than some questionable scientific research, are to be taken into account because there are so many witnesses".

He adds that if we live in constant skepticism, we will destroy society and our dignity as human beings.
As a comparison he used Catholicism which is entirely based on human testimony, primarily letters of followers of Christ(Apologists) who explained this religious phenomena (Christ and the Resurrection) and presented a certain truth. The church has based many of its doctrines on this human testimony. Likewise in Ufology, we know a phenomena exists and although we don't know who these aliens (possible angels) are, it possible that they could be more evolved than man is.




...there again he's Catholic and high up in the Vatican system so of course all these words he says count for sweet FA - he's obviously [to coin a phrase form the 9/11 movement] - a disinfo agent from the pope or a crypto-fascist neo-con con-man. Twisted Evil

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--


Last edited by utopiated on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he's just a bit scared of the subject we are talking about Marky 54.

We are after all going very deep into it and exploring many things about it, but surely that's the right thing to do.

Being honest though i was very dissapointed by the post.

I don't know why considering all the evidence including all the papers they released on UFO's when the freedom of information (FOI) act came into effect that some people still don't belive that UFO's exist.

By the way before that act came into effect goverment agencies shredded an awful LOT of papers and reports on UFO's that would have had to be released to the public.

What was it that they didn't want us to see or read?.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 16664
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen a UFO myself but it wasn't from Andromeda.
It was a military plane which isn't in any of the plane spotting books. I should know because I was one as a teenager and have kept pretty much up to date with our aerial armory. I'm even thinking of getting into plane spotting again since some of the 'Rendition' flights have been detected by spotty nerds like me spending hours near airfields with their binoculars.

The alien disinformation is a marvellous and somewhat spellbinding cover for all sorts of stuff the military industrial complex don't want their paymasters the public or the cooked up 'enemy' of the moment to know about. Also, and maybe more importantly, it contributes to the element of suprise which is well known to be a key factor in any conflict.

Of course you may be one of these people who believe that 'everyone creates their own truth' but that post-modern stuff comes from the cult of the individual which is slowly and steadily destroying everything we hold dear.

I like to add a little fact to what seems to me to be a fictional debate. And to take the mick when people are talking in absurd circles. I like to burst that bubble. Lots of youngsters have, of course, been brought up in the era of the X-Files lie machine which doesn't help because that has effected people sub-conciously. A particularly sophisticated propaganda series.

Our recent national Chair - Ian Crane - does a fantastic talk where, I hear, he postulates a false flag alien invasion happening in 2012. No doubt if that happens you'll take the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Anyway. I'm going to leave it there and I hope you enjoy yourselves repeating military lies to each other Wink

marky 54 wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
Hello everybody and welcome to fairyland.
Well, well. What a great distraction from the genocide now taking place using our taxpayers' money in Iraq.
And what a crock of something Gordon coloured.

wheres the distraction? no one is forced to read or post in this thread unless they WANT to.
mock all you like i will not lie if i know anything about any subject, i personally don't believe in the fanatasy that is the bible but you don't see me mocking those who do.

_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Our recent national Chair - Ian Crane - does a fantastic talk where, I hear, he postulates a false flag alien invasion happening in 2012. No doubt if that happens you'll take the bait hook, line, and sinker.
[/quote]


See my previous post about why the A.F.F.A. has an inbuilt, secondary tactic of framing the debate so that by default, if you're not paying attention, you end up caught in the either/or logic trap and conclude that

"it's all naughty big brother hardware and life outside the GeoStation does not exist"

...that's right - those bad little pseudo illuminoids are soooo clever that they can replicate every report of flying objects and EnTity encounters perfectly. Because it is ALL THEM!! The situation is actually far more complex - the military have since the 50s been in liaison with certain races of off-planet entities and technology exchange has taken place. All this is covered in some detail in the Jim Sparks interview here: http://tinyurl.com/2nwjty [see part 1].

You just failed the A.F.F.A. test! And no Tony, this isn't some wishy washy post-modern discussion of absolute relativism. I agree about that destroying [pro] action - but you are using that as your own false-flag tactic as it has nothing to do with what's being discussed whatsoever.

And on the Ian Crane talk note - you should be seeing Ian do his legendary presentation in the Midlands in the next few months. If you want to start linking up the synthetic terror and alien false flag issue with many other elements it's worth the effort of attending. Anyone interested in this event can email me davidgriffin23-AT-gmail.com.

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
I have seen a UFO myself but it wasn't from Andromeda.
It was a military plane which isn't in any of the plane spotting books. I should know because I was one as a teenager and have kept pretty much up to date with our aerial armory. I'm even thinking of getting into plane spotting again since some of the 'Rendition' flights have been detected by spotty nerds like me spending hours near airfields with their binoculars.

The alien disinformation is a marvellous and somewhat spellbinding cover for all sorts of stuff the military industrial complex don't want their paymasters the public or the cooked up 'enemy' of the moment to know about. Also, and maybe more importantly, it contributes to the element of suprise which is well known to be a key factor in any conflict.

Of course you may be one of these people who believe that 'everyone creates their own truth' but that post-modern stuff comes from the cult of the individual which is slowly and steadily destroying everything we hold dear.

I like to add a little fact to what seems to me to be a fictional debate. And to take the mick when people are talking in absurd circles. I like to burst that bubble. Lots of youngsters have, of course, been brought up in the era of the X-Files lie machine which doesn't help because that has effected people sub-conciously. A particularly sophisticated propaganda series.

Our recent national Chair - Ian Crane - does a fantastic talk where, I hear, he postulates a false flag alien invasion happening in 2012. No doubt if that happens you'll take the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Anyway. I'm going to leave it there and I hope you enjoy yourselves repeating military lies to each other Wink

marky 54 wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
Hello everybody and welcome to fairyland.
Well, well. What a great distraction from the genocide now taking place using our taxpayers' money in Iraq.
And what a crock of something Gordon coloured.

wheres the distraction? no one is forced to read or post in this thread unless they WANT to.
mock all you like i will not lie if i know anything about any subject, i personally don't believe in the fanatasy that is the bible but you don't see me mocking those who do.


well you see it could work the other way around now could'nt it.

putting sightings down to military aircraft is a cover-up so people will not question if we are being visited by other unknown craft not of this world.

you dont know which is true and i dont know which is true but the military aircraft arguement could be used to cover up the fact some u.f.o sightings are real and of craft from alien beings. "ah its just a military craft nothing to worry about my belief still stands".

the fact is there is evidence of both manmade and alien craft if only people looked and stopped passing everyone of as crazy who reports all this stuff and ignoring evidence.

why people think only one or the other could be true but not both just shows how closeminded and blind some people are.

of course there are madmade craft not known to us, but that dos'nt automatically mean alien craft do not exsist, especially when there are so many reports of alien abductions etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group