FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are UFOs really from outer space?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:

while georgina Bruni wrote her excellent book, regarding the Rendlesham forest cover up, she approached your idol Maggie 'the butcher ' Thatcher and asked her about the visitaion, maggie turned and smirked, ''MY DEAR, YOU CANNOT TELL THE PEOPLE''. hmmm i wonder what that could mean.

Good post LT.

On that element I have a theory that Thatcher had discussed the whole alien issue with Regan during the S.D.I. era.

What was strange is that during the time Reagan was at No 10 trying to get Maggie to sign on to this "missile defence" - she kept saying no to him until one meeting when it ALL suddenly flipped round. There is no way this was simply a matter of economics as has been suggested - I think Regan disclosed some of the little bits he knew of the UFO issue - basically that SDI was a cover for actually monitoring and targetting incoming vehicles and objects.

As a side note - there is some suggestion that Carol Thatcher is/was a member of the offshoot body of MAJESTIC 12 - AKA the Commitee of the Majority. This is bizare when you think of Carol Thatcher in the jungle on that TV thing "I'm in the Jungle - Please get me Out of the place" show. The two just don't go!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

I dont know anything about carol thatcher, or the commitee of the majority.

i do remember ronnies little speech about what it would take for this planets diversive communities to unite, and that was a threat to our planet from another planets occupants.

One intresting thing to come out of the book of Bruni's was that during the Rendlesham/Bentwaters 'incident' it emerged through questions and answers at parliment is , it was the WMD's that belonged to the USA that were 'officially housed' at greenham common, hence all the womans peace protests at the base, however it turns out this was a lie, they were moved to Bentwaters/Rendlesham, apparantly the UK didant know this, it all sounds like the usual smoke and mirrors stuff of officialdom saying one thing and changing their mind the next week.

We have eyewitnesses that report 'craft' hovering over bunkers at Rendlesham with Beams emmitting out of the craft.

Before the Goslings of these forums start hijacking this, i will point out that the Rendlesham 'incident' only became public knowledge because the base commander, (LT COL, i think thats his official title, although he has since been promoted and remained tight lipped, i wonder why, hehe) Lt Col Holt sent a memo, so a paper trail emerged, regarding the activities of the, in his words, strange lights from a craft, on the base on numerous nights.

Larry Warren who served at the base and was a witness, was ridiculed mercilessly when he went public, The Base was an american base, and the USA even denied that Warren served there, luckily warren had photgraphic evidence of all his papers etc and had to endure the help of a lone USA senator to have his military records reinstated, as somehow they had mysteriously been erased. hmmmmm. Warren undertook numerous lie detector tests and has burns on his retinas as a result of the encounter that night.

Dont know if you are interested Louise, but two books on the Rendlesham forest 'incident' well worth a read are, Larry Warrens book, Left at East gate, and Georgina Bruni's 'You Cannot Tell The People' the title coming from Maggie thatchers famous quote to her question.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently an alien race is supposed to live 40 light years from earth on a home planet called Erra.

I wonderd how many miles away from earth that this was.

So i worked it out with the help of my trusty computers calculator

Knowing that:
1. Their planet is 40 light years away and
2. The speed of light is constant at 186,000 miles per second, we can work it out as follows:

Step 1:
186,000 x 60 = 11,160,000 miles per minuete

Step 2:
11,160,000 x 60 = 669,600,000 miles per hour

Step 3:
669,600,000 x 24 = 16,070,400,000 miles per day

Step 4:
16,070,400,000 x 365 = 5,865,696,000,000 miles per year

Step 5:
5,865,696,000,000 x 40 = 234,627,840,000,000 miles in 40 years.

So there you have it, in miles their planet is:

234,627,840,000,000 miles away from earth or to put it into words its:

Two hundred and thirty four killion, six hundred and twenty seven billion, eight hundred and forty million miles away from earth.

And apparently they can make that journey in.......................

7 HOURS!!!!!!!!!.

How many times the speed of light must they be traveling at, 4x, 5x??????.

Like i said before near the beggining of this thread if they are capable of achiving this kind of speed then that disproves our physics and science rules that say that this type of speed cannot be achived.

Somewhere along the line science has missed something, or science rules may be based on incorrect knowledge of the universe.

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
Apparently an alien race is supposed to live 40 light years from earth on a home planet called Erra.

I wonderd how many miles away from earth that this was.

So i worked it out with the help of my trusty computers calculator

Knowing that:
1. Their planet is 40 light years away and
2. The speed of light is constant at 186,000 miles per second, we can work it out as follows:

Step 1:
186,000 x 60 = 11,160,000 miles per minuete

Step 2:
11,160,000 x 60 = 669,600,000 miles per hour

Step 3:
669,600,000 x 24 = 16,070,400,000 miles per day

Step 4:
16,070,400,000 x 365 = 5,865,696,000,000 miles per year

Step 5:
5,865,696,000,000 x 40 = 234,627,840,000,000 miles in 40 years.

So there you have it, in miles their planet is:

234,627,840,000,000 miles away from earth or to put it into words its:

Two hundred and thirty four killion, six hundred and twenty seven billion, eight hundred and forty million miles away from earth.

And apparently they can make that journey in.......................

7 HOURS!!!!!!!!!.

How many times the speed of light must they be traveling at, 4x, 5x??????.

Like i said before near the beggining of this thread if they are capable of achiving this kind of speed then that disproves our physics and science rules that say that this type of speed cannot be achived.

Somewhere along the line science has missed something, or science rules may be based on incorrect knowledge of the universe.

I'd want to see some evidence before i leap into they, ''apparantly come from a planet called Erra, where is your source for these claims?

Where does the 7 hour journey come from? perhaps a link or two?

there is so much disinfo/misinfo when dealing with this subject, think 9/11 official conspiracy, all the media disinfo etc, then multiple the disinfo/misinfo regarding the UFO/UAO aliens etc by a million, and you have some idea the lenghts the PTB will go to maintain a cover up in this field.

the time when man terraforms and colonises other planets and perhaps genetically breeds with an 'undeveloped' race is not so far off.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i was younger i used to buy a series of books called "The Unexplained".

Each book in the series coverd a different subject like Spontanious Human combustion and all sorts of stange phenomina.

In one such issue it delt with UFO's and had a story of a man who claimed to be visited constantly by aliens from the planet i mentioned.

I'll try to find some links to post on this story on the net and put them up.

But i think i'll do that tommorrow now as i'm tired.

Goodnight all and this has been a very intresting discussion.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:

Where does the 7 hour journey come from? perhaps a link or two?

It just so happens that I dictated this exact thing from a book I have into a voice recognition bit of kit a few days ago.

Strangely this is all about how to get to a place like Erra. Erra is allegedly home of the Pleiadian human looking ETs and Randolph Winters has written an excellent book on the topic with a fair bit of that spiritual science type stuff...

Here's the link:
http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i d=170&Itemid=9

--
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some more links about it......

This is some more info on the region of space where they come from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_(star_cluster)

And here is so more info on the ET's themselves:

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/pleiadians.html

I also found this site whitch gives some possible suggestions as to why the truth of UFO's is kept from us:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1535.htm

I'd like to also thank Long Tooth for asking for more evidence from me.

This is a very cautious and sensible way of proceeding.

By the way it seems that i got the distance wrong of how far away they are it's 500 light years and not 40 light years as i said.

So the last stage (Stage 5) of my calulations has to be corrected to:

Stage 5:
5,865,696,000,000 x 500 = 2,932,848,000,000,000 miles in 500 years.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the start of this thread i was having a bit of a ding dong with Lockerbie over science, physics and it's rules.

Now every credit to Albert Einstein, he was a brilliant man FOR HIS TIME.

But his theorys and rules may have been based on a ignorant or inaccurate view of the world or the universe.

Conseqently it has thrown the whole of science out or greatly limited it.

In modern times, where we know so much more about the universe than they did back then, i think its time to seriously update Albert Einstein's rule book or throw it away completely and create a new one that is reflective of modern times, modern science and modern knowledge.

It doing so, i think that we will certainly find that we broaden and extend our horizons, capabilitys and possibilitys by a vast amount.

This will allow humanity/the human race to progress and advance to a new era.

And who knows maybe interplanetary travel may become possible for humans.

SORRY ALBERT, no disrespect intended.

I say the above because it is clear that ET spacecraft and their incredible abilitys disprove our rules of science that say that these type of capabilitys are impossible.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem with man is that they think everything works on rules or laws.
in other words if they discover something to be true then that must mean certain other things are not possible or untrue.

they don't work on the premise anything is possible, which is why science keeps shocking itself with new discoverys every so often.

i believe there is a way to overcome any problem if all the correct things are discovered, maybe the correct things are not discovered in some cases basically because they toss them over their shoulders as being impossible due to laws and rules they are convinced cannot be broken.

so if the laws of gravity for example are accepted as unbrakable nobody will ever research things or look into things that means braking the laws of gravity as it would be consider impossible, but that might not be the case if you can find the right ways of doing it.

the same would apply to anything even space travel.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky 54 that last post of yours was fantastic.

I coudn't agree more with what you said.

I myself have had the idea that it must be possible somehow to defy gravity or use and manipulate gravity so we can use it to our advantage.

I refer you (and others) to the post i made about using gravity or G FORCE as a possible propultion system in flying aircraft.

I bet there has been a lot of discoverys and facts made about the universe since Albert Einstein's time, factors and discoverys that he did not take into consideration when he made his laws, because he overlooked them, missed them or wasn't aware of them through ignorance.

Therefore his laws are incorret.

Because each new discovery or factor completely changes the picture of science and of course the rule book.

And one discovery might lead to a chain reaction of discoverys.

Each opening up new doors and possibilitys.

I agree totaly with you that people should be of the mindset that nothing is impossible or unachiveable.

One you get into that mindset it's just a question of doing a bit of reserch, development and testing to discover how to make what you want to happen, happen.

Of course if you are reserching into something that could or does affect people or animals there are very serious ethical considerations to be taken into account as well.

And a decision has to be reached as to wether you should continue the reserch or abandon it at the expense of possible progress.

Incidently i did leave secondry school with a grade A in science.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it is also very, very likely that advanced technology such as the type we are talking about in this thread has already UNOFFICALLY been created.

It has just been kept hidden from the rest of us.

But the initail idea for those creations has come from the intelligence gained and the back engineering of genuine ET spacecraft.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now every credit to Albert Einstein, he was a brilliant man FOR HIS TIME.

But his theorys and rules may have been based on a ignorant or inaccurate view of the world or the universe.

Or even stolen from others??

http://guardian.150m.com/jews/emc2-italians-idea.htm

http://guardian.150m.com/jews/einstein-plagiarist.htm
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to be honest and say that one of the reasons why i think that our technology level maybe more advanced than we all think it is, is because:

Some time ago i seem to remember that HM the Queen, or was it the Queen Mother?, went into hospital for a leg or hip operation after she fell over.

Now for any ordinary person it would take months even years to recover from such an operation and probably they would have to have lots of Physiotherapy as well.

But the Queen (or the Queen Mother) seemed to recover and return to full health in a strangely short space of time, much faster than it would take normally...........Why?.

Was it due to some secret medical technique or drugs that are only avalible to goverment and the Queen that the rest of us can't have access to?.

I just find it so strange that she managed to recover so quickly and completely.

That's why i question if the goverment is hiding technology from us that we think is not yet created, do they have the ability already to fly in space?.

Please note, the above is NOT to discount Aliens or ET spacecraft in anyway whatsoever.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/Steven%20Greer%20on%20Free%2 0Energy%20&%209-11%20-%20Jim%20Fetzer%20-%20Dynamic%20Duo%20-%2010%20J ul%202007.mp3

Right-click and "save target as..."

Audio file relating to alternative energy and UFOs. The man being interviewed says that we have had over-unity energy for fifty years and it has been suppressed. He claims UFOs are related to the use of this energy to power top secret craft built by the military.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://disclosureproject.org/

THE site for UFO/Aliens believers!
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found a wonderful documentary on UFO's but it is over one and a half hours long:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6162271897962306308

You know what, I think that we have proved conclusively the answer to the question that is:

Are there UFO's and aliens and have we been visited and made contact with them?.

The answer is YES no doubt about it.

So i think that this is something now that humanity has to accept, quite frankly i don't see any other choice.

And we also have to accept that many goverments have done nothing but lie, decive, mislead, misdirect, fabricate, doctor, intimidate everything to keep this fact coverd up.

You can't trust goverments and it's associated organisations or the mainstream media one inch.

By the way, thank you Blackcat for your links, nice one.

gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise originally asked people if they had ever had any experiences regarding UFO's.

For what it's worth, heres mine.
A few years ago I was working as a Night Manager in a Self Serve petrol station, and early one Sunday morning as I was driving home from work, I noticed this really bright light in the sky. It was somewhat North Easterly, and, I stopped my car and stood watching it. Three other people also stopped their cars, and the four of us watched the strange antics of this light for around ten minuets. There was no sound, and the light behaved in an irrational manner, darting around, then stopping abruptly and hovering. My car which I had left with it's engine still running, suddenly the engine cut out, and the sidelights went out as well. The light seemed to come closer to our little group of watchers as if it was examining us, apparently it did not find us very interesting, for it suddenly shot up into the sky at a tremendous speed and disapeared. All during this, there was no noise whatsoever, nothing to say that it was powered by an engine, and certainly no rotors. After it had gone, the general consensus was that we had, indeed, witnessed a UFO.
I started my engine which ran normally, (But the digital clock had stopped at 07.03. I drove home, but never again could that clock be made to work.
There was no other damage to the car.

The next day there were reports in the local paper about the "light", although I thought it best not to say anything at the time, and this is the first time that I have told this story.
Believe it or not, it's up to you.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gericom wrote:
Louise originally asked people if they had ever had any experiences regarding UFO's.

For what it's worth, heres mine.
A few years ago I was working as a Night Manager in a Self Serve petrol station, and early one Sunday morning as I was ...............not, it's up to you.

Well I for one think it's a load of old rubbish, completely unbelievable - no way is it conceivably possible - you a night manager? Impossible.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you gericom for your story.

Telecasterisation, please could you expalin why you think that Gericom's story is unbeliveable?, Thank you.

Their craft operate on a totaly different princible to anything that we have on earth.

Gericom: you car cutting out is typical of many UFO reports reported by people who have encounterd them.

This is just my theory as to why this happens:

The craft generates a lot of eletromagnetic interference from it's underside due to the operation of it's propultion drive.

This eletromagnetic interference knocks out and disables ANY electrical system that is in the immediate vicinity of the craft.

When the craft moves away the interference is gone so all electrical systems reactivate.

Please note that the above is just my theory as to why this happens.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Telecasterisation, please could you expalin why you think that Gericom's story is unbeliveable?, Thank you

Let me help you out Louise - telecasterisation was poking fun at the "implausibility" of Gericom being a night manager. Read it again. We do sometimes lighten things up around here.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help Blackcat.

Sorry Telecasterisation.

Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just love to get inside one of these spacecraft and understand how they operate and function.

And i'd like to learn something about the ET's as well.

gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. Just give me ONE good reason why I couldn't have been working as a Night Manager? Confused
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gericom Smile.

You better not mention about your UFO experience on that other site.

You saw how they responded to me didn't you when i started talking about UFO's.

The ignorant wallys Rolling Eyes.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gericom, you experiance is very simular to my own, apart from it interfering with any electrics, although my sighting was from a larger distance than what yours sounds.

everything else is identical. my sighting was also a glowing light that moved in the same manor making impossible manovers before shooting of at great speed.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, if the goverments had been honest with the people from the outset (since the 1940's).

I wonder how different society would have been today.

ET's and their technology would have been common place.

We might well have even been openly co-existing together on this planet.

But i suppose blood out of a stone is a doddle in comparason to getting our goverments to be honest with us and tell the truth.

The whole of humanity has had to be held back because of their greed and their obssession with money, power and control.

Isn't it time all that ended?.

I really am so glad that Gericom and Marky 54 have come forward with their experiences.

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lockerbie wrote:
the alien theory never made any sense to me.

first of all the nearest star is over 4 light years away. even if someone was to master travel at 99.9999% the speed of light it would take over 4 years for them to get here. and what do they do after 4 years of travel? buzz around a bit in their ufo and then head back for tea?

that doesn't really make sense now does it?

if you were to travel at least for 4 years to a distant planet would you not stop off and announce your presence to someone important other than a few country hicks that you shove implants into?

'make sense'? do you think what we know now--what we are ALLOWED to know, because you may not realize it, but there exists covert technology too!--would make sense to our ancestors? Even fairly recent ones.

Now, have you not the imagination to imagine that a civilization that has been round longer than us just may have technology that wouldn't make any sense to us?
And even that COVERT technology hidden from us may not make sense to us who are still stuck with what makes sense?

thoughts

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gericom wrote:
There was no sound, and the light behaved in an irrational manner, darting around, then stopping abruptly and hovering. My car which I had left with it's engine still running, suddenly the engine cut out, and the sidelights went out as well. The light seemed to come closer to our little group of watchers as if it was examining us, apparently it did not find us very interesting, for it suddenly shot up into the sky at a tremendous speed and disapeared.

Classic story and funny bit about the light/orb examining the group.

It seems they can 'scan' for consciousness fairly efficiently and some "entities" make decisions on how much interaction based on that.

That side of things has always wound me up a bit - do you really have to be a meditating guru to get some ET interaction going??! If so I'd probably fail dismally Razz

This however appears not to be true for all cases. We learn that generalisations are no use with this phenomena.

I got sent these recently. The lady who took them was looking out over the coast. This object is 1000 feet up according to her. And before anyone says anything they are not photo-shopped - there is video as well.

--

Last edited by utopiated on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
lockerbie wrote:

the alien theory never made any sense to me.

'make sense'?

It is meant to not make sense - that's why it's developed the term "alien".

It's all one big cosmic prank - but this doesn't mean it's not real or that it doesn't have profound implications for us as a species.

--
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
gericom wrote:
There was no sound, and the light behaved in an irrational manner, darting around, then stopping abruptly and hovering. My car which I had left with it's engine still running, suddenly the engine cut out, and the sidelights went out as well. The light seemed to come closer to our little group of watchers as if it was examining us, apparently it did not find us very interesting, for it suddenly shot up into the sky at a tremendous speed and disapeared.

Classic story and funny bit about the light/orb examining the group.

It seems they can 'scan' for consciousness fairly efficiently and some "entities" make decisions on how much interaction based on that.

That side of things has always wound me up a bit - do you really have to be a meditating guru to get some ET interaction going??! If so I'd probably fail dismally Razz

This however appears not to be true for all cases. We learn that generalisations are no use with this phenomena.

I got sent these recently. The lady who took them was looking out over the coast. This object is 1000 feet up according to her. And before anyone says anything they are not photo-shopped - there is video as well.

can you link the video utopiated? i now u.f.o's are real but it is hard to know if it can be explained unless its moving or not.

i don't know why i just cannot get the image of a cruiseship or boat out of my head.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

can you link the video utopiated? i now u.f.o's are real but it is hard to know if it can be explained unless its moving or not.

i don't know why i just cannot get the image of a cruiseship or boat out of my head.

No I can't link you to a video because I have promised to not release it until more work has been done. Precisely because the debunkers tend to swarm in so we're getting prepared. I'll post more soon.

I've seen the footage [part of it] and can tell you it is not a ship or anything on water. I've seen a daylight shot of the same view. There is no water that high! This thing is around 1000feet up and huge in size. The two lights at the front I think are part of the ship - making in very high in size.

But when I was first shown it I said it was a motorway truck with a sign on the back on a hillside in the distance. Until you spend time ruling these things out - took me a day to do so using google maps and daylight shot matching - you do leap to these conclusions.

The point is this type of thing is not unusual. There are reports of huge craft on a daily basis. The decades of media, black-op misinformation and laughing at this phenomena has gone. This was backed up last week by the Washington Post doing a huge, serious piece featuring the views of Steve Bassett of the XPPAC. I'll post it below.

Quote:
PRG
Paradigm Research Group

PRG Update - July 17, 2007

X-PPAC and Bassett in the "Washington Post"

PRG's political action committee, X-PPAC, and executive director
Stephen Bassett were featured in a front page article written by
William Booth in the Sunday, July 8, 2007 "Washington Post."
This article is significant for a number of reasons:

1) nothing makes it onto the front page of a major daily such as
the "Washington Post" without being cleared by the front page
editorial committee.

2) William Booth remarkably balanced the fun & games, serious
core issues and some fringe thinking which made up the 60th
Roswell Anniversary Festival. Notably, he showed he has been
paying attention to exopolitical developments.

3) in PRG's view the article was a milestone for the Post
because it represented the first time the paper:

- used the term "truth embargo" in the ET context
- used the term "disclosure" in the ET context
- placed Bassett or X-PPAC on the front page
- put Richard Dolan into a front page article
- put Dr. Roger Leir into a front page article
- referred to the abduction issue on the front page

Also of note, Booth referred to sequestered ET technology, the
black budget, special access programs, implants, failure of the
mainstream media, the O'Hare Airport sighting, the French CNES
sighting reports release, Richard Dolan's book "UFOs and the
National Security State," and much more.

Most important to PRG Booth brought up the "ET Ticket" from an
article recently published in "UFO Magazine," "Fate Magazine,"
the "American Chronicle" and at the PRG website. This article is
part of a larger effort by PRG to bring the ET issue into the
ongoing (and endless) 2008 presidential campaign. See "Fox and
Friends" below

Post Article at:

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/07/AR20070707012 34.html

"ET Ticket" article at:

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Article_Archive/Exopolitics-The_ET_Ticke t.html

--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: