FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Understanding 911 - Does The Holocaust Matter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Usama bin Laden
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: "Compulsive": Zionist Propaganda.! Reply with quote

Alulim wrote:
blackbear wrote:
Two pupils from every school in England to be sent to Auschwitz in Government-funded visits
ARTHUR MARTIN
...


Quite honestly I am afraid to speak the Truth as I know it regarding "The Holocaust".





"What is truht?" ~ Pilate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Usama bin Laden
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12585
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, yes, yes,

Shall I hide this topic now?


chek wrote:
I must admit I nearly thought I'd have had to go out to the all day garage to stock up on some more Elastoplast in an attempt to staunch my bleeding heart, due to the travails of the brave free thinking unshackled upholders of free speech in merely speaking your minds.

Never mind that your professed viewpoint springs from your self-adopted, and possibly spurious, theory that the current day Israeli government apparently 'uses' the history of 60 years ago to somehow fully justify their present day murderous and oppressive apartheid policies.

Never mind that Israel is so obviously that it doesn't need stating, a client state that, like we inhabitants of Airstrip One, should in reality think of itself as Beachhead One.

Never mind that massacres and pogroms against the Jewish people have happened continuously, if sporadically, at least since York in the Twelfth Century and throughout Europe until modern times, and that up until recently the name 'jew' ran a close second to 'nigger' in the western lexicon.

Never mind that most of the so-called 'evidence' for your views come from sites so tainted by right wing groups, 'allegedly' in denial, yet still so poisonous that they'd show up on a switched off geiger counter.

Never mind that not never, no how, is Joe Public ever going to say or even think, on the strength of your convictions, in lieu of your lack of convincing evidence, - 'Oh the Holocaust wasn't as bad as we were told - maybe that Israeli Government's having us on when they say they're historically justified in treating the native Arab population as sub-human'.

I have to say that while your aims might (but only might) be well meaning, your tactics are nonsense. And stink worse.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Usama bin Laden
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"People tend to fear what they do not understand." ~ Jimmy Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 611
Location: Scotland

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
yes, yes, yes,

Shall I hide this topic now?


chek wrote:
I must admit I nearly thought I'd have had to go out to the all day garage to stock up on some more Elastoplast in an attempt to staunch my bleeding heart, due to the travails of the brave free thinking unshackled upholders of free speech in merely speaking your minds.

Never mind that your professed viewpoint springs from your self-adopted, and possibly spurious, theory that the current day Israeli government apparently 'uses' the history of 60 years ago to somehow fully justify their present day murderous and oppressive apartheid policies.

Never mind that Israel is so obviously that it doesn't need stating, a client state that, like we inhabitants of Airstrip One, should in reality think of itself as Beachhead One.

Never mind that massacres and pogroms against the Jewish people have happened continuously, if sporadically, at least since York in the Twelfth Century and throughout Europe until modern times, and that up until recently the name 'jew' ran a close second to 'nigger' in the western lexicon.

Never mind that most of the so-called 'evidence' for your views come from sites so tainted by right wing groups, 'allegedly' in denial, yet still so poisonous that they'd show up on a switched off geiger counter.

Never mind that not never, no how, is Joe Public ever going to say or even think, on the strength of your convictions, in lieu of your lack of convincing evidence, - 'Oh the Holocaust wasn't as bad as we were told - maybe that Israeli Government's having us on when they say they're historically justified in treating the native Arab population as sub-human'.

I have to say that while your aims might (but only might) be well meaning, your tactics are nonsense. And stink worse.


You have the power apparently so why not abuse it eh?

Or you could offer up that evidence you mentioned but failed to disclose when asked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give it a rest Brian. You carped on about 'evidence' for pages and when I started to raise stuff you basically just ignored it (except for chucking in an argument from incredulity based 'debunking' from notorious pro-Nazi tugboat Ingrid Weckert. If this thread teaches us anything, it's that you don't half have an affinity for Nazis).

You haven't even outlined what unique epistemological conditions are satisfactory to you for this little segment of history beyond some half arsed straw man about "pre-planned" extermination.
I've said it before and I'll said it again - if you're that arsed, why don't you take it up with some forum where there is actual historical expertise? The reason is you'd look even sadder than you do here against people who don't know the subject very well and you know it.
The blunt truth is Holocaust denial failed some time ago (mainly because it's total *) and needs to try to hang on to someone else's movement, recycling the same stuff over and over again.

If Tony does close the thread he'll be hit with much wailing and gnashing of teeth from team c*** talk. However, theirs is the satisfaction of the martyr. It is a confirmation that they must be right because their tripe has provoked a reaction. Killtown gets his rocks off on this stuff all the time. Tony is doing you all a favour.

If it's that much of a concern for people, might I suggest one of you takes the initiative and uses some of that free forum software I understand is easily accessible to start a "911 and the Holocaust" forum of your very own! There is simply nothing stopping you doing this. There are at least about 10 people who would join straight away and considering you feel so fervently the truth is on your side you should feel convinced it will be a hit.
And I have to admit, despite how distasteful this pissing on the dead Nazi stuff is, I do think it would be f*cking hilarious to lurk in. Better than CODOH which is pretty boring and predictable.

Btw. On a unrelated note, I'd just like to put out a nuff respect to that Jewish fella that apparently owns the domain. Given at times it must have been a bit like a black guy having a forum the KKK regularly post on, I'd like to express my admiration for his apparent high level of tolerance.

_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12585
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UN-HIDDEN
_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group