FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mossad tactic - Link 9/11 Truth to Holocaust denial
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12588
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Mossad tactic - Link 9/11 Truth to Holocaust denial Reply with quote

I have just revised the forum rules to add a new rule prohibiting all Holocaust discussions on this forum. It will now be a instantly bannable offence to post Holocaust material on unrelated threads.

It's clear to me that there has been no legitimate 9/11 TruthHunting purpose to be served by any of the holocaust discussions that have previously been tolerated.

So if anyone sees a Holocaust post please let myself and any of the other moderators know and we will split it and/or hide it.

Please be vigilant and INFORM the mods and admins by PM of anyone posting on this issue which is being used to poison this movement.
Thanks to all the users, you know who you are, who have already PM'd me flagging up these highly offensive posts.

Unfortunately - this has been one of the most pernicious down sides of the free speech we encourage here.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/


Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed May 27, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 370
Location: Phuket, Thailand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Yet another nail in the coffin of free speech Reply with quote

Yet another ADL-manufactured nail in the coffin of free speech.

and you saw it being driven in on a website which contains the words:

& THE QUEST FOR TRUTH

in its title.

_________________
The truth won't set you free, but identifying the liars could help make the world a better place.


Last edited by Anthony Lawson on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no need to shout!!
_________________
"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 370
Location: Phuket, Thailand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

Sorry, but some people are very hard of hearing and seeing.
_________________
The truth won't set you free, but identifying the liars could help make the world a better place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gerald Bostock
Banned
Banned


Joined: 17 Apr 2008
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears to be a form of collective psychopathology akin to dissociative identity disorder. Tarpley goes into this realm of collective insanity in 9/11 Synthetic Terror Made in the USA. Specifically in XIII: The 9/11 Myth: Collective Schizophrenia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xmasdale
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1959
Location: South London

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerald Bostock wrote:
It appears to be a form of collective psychopathology akin to dissociative identity disorder. Tarpley goes into this realm of collective insanity in 9/11 Synthetic Terror Made in the USA. Specifically in XIII: The 9/11 Myth: Collective Schizophrenia.


What is it that you are saying is akin to dissociative identity disorder? I don't understand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2016
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Mossad trick - Link 9/11 Truth to Holocaust denial Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:


It's clear to me that there has been no legitimate 9/11 TruthHunting purpose to be served by any of the holocaust discussions that have previously been tolerated.



It is interesting is it not that it is is OK to challenge one taboo but not another.
We can say that the official 9/11 story is an absolute lie......that 3000 people (including 67 British citizens and 1 Israeli citizen) were murdered on the morning of 9/11 by some kind of 'supra-governmental' cabal and that the consequences of this lie is.....

.......absolutely disastrous for us all.

........well, correction......not for everyone.

Are we allowed to say who has benefited from 9/11?....apart from the military-industrial complex?

Are we allowed to mention Mossad in relation to 9/11?

However, we are certainly not allowed to refer to another meme that is in our faces almost every day and defines our culture and reality to a possibly greater extent than the 9/11 lie, even 60+ years after the supposed event. The attempted extermination of an entire race by industrialised gassing.

The horror and the shame of it.

........is it possible that large parts, perhaps even the the most horrific element, of this story as we have received it are false. Are we dealing with some major lies here?........if so, is it possible that the consequences of such possible untruths have been.....

........absolutely disastrous.......not just for Palestinians but for us all?

On one part of the thread that was removed yesterday I stated a simple truth....

.......that we are all 'holocaust revisionists' now, including Yad Vashem.

The numbers of those that died at Auschwitz was officially revised from 4 million to 1.1 million in the late 80's or early 90's. That is a reduction by about 3 million. I have never seen this astonishing alteration discussed in the mainstream media.

Am I now banned for repeating this information on this thread?

Actually, I understand why 'holocaust' debates are not a good idea on this site....they possibly put new visitors (who have obviously been subjected to the propaganda just referred to) off and therefore possibly act against the main purpose of the site.

It is only a 'possibly' though. Once anyone accepts 9/11 Truth and starts looking for the supra-governmental culprits it is impossible not to be drawn into the issues of money-creation, international banking, Freemasonry, Talmudic Judaism, the US/UK/Mossad intelligence services, the role of the state of Israel in conflict generation and, unfortunately, the purpose of the 'holocaust meme'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Stefan
Banned
Banned


Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else pick up on the ludicrous irony in the title of this thread:

"Mossad Trick ..."

So when presenting the idea that views which could be interperated as anti-Semitic could be posted here to smear the movement as anti-Semitic...

...the automatic assumption (without evidence) is that "Mossad did it"...

GIVE ME A BREAK!

_________________


Peace and Truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gerald Bostock
Banned
Banned


Joined: 17 Apr 2008
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Gerald Bostock wrote:
It appears to be a form of collective psychopathology akin to dissociative identity disorder. Tarpley goes into this realm of collective insanity in 9/11 Synthetic Terror Made in the USA. Specifically in XIII: The 9/11 Myth: Collective Schizophrenia.


What is it that you are saying is akin to dissociative identity disorder? I don't understand.

The entire process taking place in this discussion.

I really don't care to stray into the realm of "verboten" discussion, so I am limited in what I shall say. I am curious if some British version Abe Foxman contacted the moderators and threatened them with retaliation if the "verboten" discussion were not terminated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 28 Nov 2006
Posts: 161

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Does anyone else pick up on the ludicrous irony in the title of this thread:

"Mossad Trick ..."

So when presenting the idea that views which could be interperated as anti-Semitic could be posted here to smear the movement as anti-Semitic...

...the automatic assumption (without evidence) is that "Mossad did it"...

GIVE ME A BREAK!

I was just about the point that irony out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2016
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerald Bostock wrote:
....I am curious if some British version Abe Foxman contacted the moderators and threatened them with retaliation if the "verboten" discussion were not terminated.


You have your answer on the "Politicing putting this forum and campaign at risk" thread.

.......It's the site owner, a Mr. Aaronowitz. Has anyone ever met him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ian neal
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3012
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bs.

What actually are you saying? Anyone who is jewish or sounds like they might be is automatically suspect. Careful. That sounds dangerously close to racism to me.

Anyone who knows the 9/11 movement in this country would know what his involvement has been and would also know he has played no part in this site's moderation. Don't believe me? Ask any of the other moderators past and present or any of the people who have been around while.

Alternatively you could try spelling his name correctly and google him, you muppets. Sorry, low tolerance threshold kicking in.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=aronowitz+%229%2F11+truth%22&me ta=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2016
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
bs.

What actually are you saying? Anyone who is jewish or sounds like they might be is automatically suspect. Careful. That sounds dangerously close to racism to me.

Anyone who knows the 9/11 movement in this country would know what his involvement has been and would also know he has played no part in this site's moderation. Don't believe me? Ask any of the other moderators past and present or any of the people who have been around while.

Alternatively you could try spelling his name correctly and google him, you muppets. Sorry, low tolerance threshold kicking in.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=aronowitz+%229%2F11+truth%22&me ta=


The big contentious issue on this site seems to be that the 'holocaust' pops up in threads every now and then. Tony Gosling has posted a thread yesterday telling us that the site owner, Mr Aaronowitz wants to shut the site down because he doesn't like 'the way the site is going'.

What are we supposed to think......that the problem is relating to discussions about Ron Paul or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why any Jewish person who owned this domain might get pissed off with some of the stuff that gets posted here really is a mystery... Rolling Eyes
_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2016
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
bs.

What actually are you saying? Anyone who is jewish or sounds like they might be is automatically suspect. Careful. That sounds dangerously close to racism to me.



No.

Anyone of any religion or race who wants to control what I think or say is automatically suspect.

It so happens.......or at least, forgive me if I'm wrong, seems to be.......that the person who is shutting down this web address is Jewish.

It is not that big a deal.....

.......but isn't 'racism' an interesting issue.

I never really came across anything I'd recognise as racism until I worked on building sites. One particular tea-break discussion shocked me...

...."They came over here on boats, they can go back on boats."

The unpopular party was, in this case, 'blacks'.

Perhaps these type of people would have the same attitude to Jewish people.....I don't know.

I have never, in any day-to-day context, been aware of anti-semitism and am still not sure I believe in it in the way it is presented to us.....as a fervent and irrational hatred of 'Jews' simply for being Jews.

The whole anti-semitism thing never crossed my mind until I became involved in 9/11 Truth two and a half years ago.

Immediately, the issue of Zionism jumps out at you.

I became aware that the bankers who founded the Bank of England and who took over leadership of Freemasonry in the 1700's were at the heart of the 9/11 darkness and much more besides.

If I state my honest belief that British Imperialism was an evil enterprise that killed millions and raped the world.....no one will blink an eyelid. Calling it Anglo-Saxon/Celtic barbarism (which it was) is fine.....not offensive......

.......but if one refers to self-serving Talmudic/Masonic ideology at the financial heart of this empire that drove this evil onwards and manipulated the dopey masses into seeing 'glory' where there was only murder and theft.......then one treads on dangerous ground.

......the point is that criminality and sin is in all races and all peoples and, even, in every individual.......but enshrining this wicked tendency as 'goodness', as Talmudism and its offshoot, Freemasonry actually do is astonishingly shocking.

......how is it that our media rip into Islam and treat Christianity with derision and contempt but never look to the Talmudic/Masonic reality?

...Can it be that the people who espouse these foul creeds are at the top of the pyramid of power?

I work in education......I find the culture that is delivered to us all from the top almost entirely loathsome. I can't help noticing that education policy comes, not out of government (MP's and ministers seem to be merely salespersons who are there to iron out the odd wrinkle in our newly-spun hair shirts the talk up this sinister rubbish), but policy comes out of think-tanks funded by corporate/banking power (i.e. it emanates from the Talmudic/Masonic hierarchy)

The top man at the 'Tavistock' think-tank, which is most responsible for generating the kind of target-driven, over-managed, torment-your-neighbour workplace culture most of us are only too familiar with.......is Jewish.
The 'Education-Czar', the senior figure who promotes and vigourously defends the bullsh*t 'standards' culture against all the evidence and all the protestations of sensible teachers, is Andrew Adonis who is Jewish.

All the mainstream media, here in the USA and Hollywood appear to be controlled by Jews.

As it happens I have always got on very well with Jewish people and the Jewish children I have taught. The problem is not with 'Jews' as such......and I still don't really believe in anti-semitism.......

....but there is a problem with the rich criminals who control our world. These criminals come in every class and kind.....

.....but Jews are massively over-represented among this group. Massively.

......although the vast majority of Jewish people, like the rest of us, are well outside this group.

Henry Makow, himself Jewish, thinks Jews have been placed by the Luciferian bankers into these prominent high-profile positions to take the flak if (or when) society goes ti*s-up.

Personally, it is starting to annoy me that 50% of most discussion panels on the BBC are comprised of Jewish commentators. If it is 2 out of 4 (as it often is) that is racial over-representation by a factor of 10000 %.

The media are not on our side nor on the side of humanity at large. The media serves the criminals and their interests. Many great Jewish people out there are saying it. I hope and pray that the Jewish people as a whole start to hear them and turn around their own deceived leadership.

This would be our best chance of minimising the pain that is inevitably coming with the drive for a 'New World Order'.

There was a very unusual article in today's independent.......an article highly critical of Israel. Many of us have been waiting a long time to read the obvious in this kind of reporting.


The sad thing thing about it is that one suspects that the only reason it was published is that the source of the allegations were Jews and not Palestinians.

Our reign of terror, by the Israeli army

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/our-reign-of-terro r-by-the-israeli-army-811769.html

Racism?

Please yourself, Ian.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 370
Location: Phuket, Thailand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Who controls our right to free speech? Reply with quote

Who controls our right to free speech?

Dogsmilk wrote:
Why any Jewish person who owned this domain might get pissed off with some of the stuff that gets posted here really is a mystery... Rolling Eyes

Are you implying, with this ironic comment, that we should not be upsetting the person who owns this domain, because he is Jewish? If he were not Jewish, how would you have phrased the remark, considering that he is not prepared to relinquish control over it?

Hopefully, if he has any sensitivity to the views expressed by kbo234, and others, he will realise that many people, and I am one of them, are greatly concerned about the obvious imbalance in the opinion-manipulating media, with regard to its overwhelming Jewish ownership and the distinct possibility that this trend may be seeping into the world-wide web.

If I were a world strategist, with any hope of influencing people with the way that I thought things should be run, the first thing I would seek to control would be the media. So one should not be branded as anti-Semitic, although one surely will be, by suggesting that those who control the media may very likely be those who wish to control the world and all of the people in it.

It would also be absurd to suggest that those who exercise great influence over what happens in our world—not just theirs, I hasten to point out—have not just happened to have arrived at their positions of power purely by accident, but have actively sought those positions with great purpose. There was a time when such undue influence seemed to be under control, with election campaign-contribution checks and balances, but money finds its way around everything, and anyone who now believes that democracy actually exists or has existed in the United States, since around the time that JFK was assassinated, needs to go and take their medication and afternoon nap.

These matters are important, and kbo234’s excellent overview of what is currently going on, particularly in the field of education, should be heeded, otherwise it will continue to go on and get even worse. No one has the right to prevent us from openly discussing these matters, without fear of being branded with the facile labels of racism, anti-Semitism, or anti-anything, for that matter, simply because of our grave concerns for our own future and the futures of our children.

Who controls our world, as well as how and why, and for whose benefit, is something we ignore at our peril, and those who seek to prevent us from discussing these matters are not only attempting to control our right to speak freely, but also our ability to, in some small measure, control our own destinies.

_________________
The truth won't set you free, but identifying the liars could help make the world a better place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3012
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite your waffling, let's remind ourselves of what was being suggested by kbo and others on this site.

Namely that this site's moderation and management is suspect purely because the owner of the URL has a jewish sounding name.

Go on think that one through and think what is being said. It is the fact that he has a jewish sounding name that is the basis for the allegation. That sir, is racism pure and simple.

Just for the really slow amongst you, let me repeat what I have said before and what a modicum of research would tell you. Since helping to set up the site, Simon has taken no interest in or involved himself in any way at all in this site's moderation or management. Go and ask the other people involved to confirm this. Perhaps now (or after you have done the research you should have done before making these alegations) some of you would like to apologise to Simon.

At present, I'm not involved in the moderation of this site and I'm in the process of handing it over (something which in itself exposes these allegations as false). I can still ban people but since handing over to Tony I have not done so (with one exception). However if people repeat these racist allegations I will start doing so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But i thought it was widely accepted that the reason Simon has pulled the plug on this forum is solely because he did not like the fact that most people now accept that all the evidence points to 911 being a zionist crime.

If that is not the case, then i apologise.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12588
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon is Jewish and as far as I can see has intentionally left it vague as to whether it's Holocaust or Zionism postings that have offended him.

karlos wrote:
But i thought it was widely accepted that the reason Simon has pulled the plug on this forum is solely because he did not like the fact that most people now accept that all the evidence points to 911 being a zionist crime.

If that is not the case, then i apologise.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ian neal
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3012
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may have been widely reported as such on one thread here but Simon's concerns are very similar to mine and certainly are not solely about how zionism and issues such as the holocaust are discussed here. Indeed at the meeting on March 15 (which formed the basis of that thread) Simon did not really go into any detail as to why he feels the way he feels, he just said what will happen and what the choices are. Thanks for the apology. Appreciated
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you implying, with this ironic comment, that we should not be upsetting the person who owns this domain, because he is Jewish? If he were not Jewish, how would you have phrased the remark, considering that he is not prepared to relinquish control over it?


Don't be ridiculous. It's just that I understand why he might be concerned over some of the content that gets posted. Your seeming inability to grasp such a point is perplexing to say the least. Presumably you'd also find it difficult to understand the point if he were black and KKK material was being posted all over the place. We both know we disagree on the ins and outs of the issues concerned and I see no reason to start arguing about itagain here. But at the end of the day it's his domain and he can do what he likes with it - if he is stopping it being used because he doesn't like what its come to stand for that's entirely his business and I can understand why he might want to.
Your preferred option is to just act like a child whose mum won't buy him a Power Ranger doll every time anyone says or does anything you don't like. There are aspects of the way this forum is run I don't like - such as giving people ID card style labels under their user name - but it's not my forum, I'm not going to try and bid for control of it or moderator status and it's thus simply my decision whether I post here. There are many other forums concerning 911 and other topics of interest I can migrate to if I wish. And as many others have pointed out, as any kind of public face of any UK 911 truth campaign this forum is an embarrassment - it's turned into a generic conspiracy forum with a 911 slant which is all well and good but I really don't think it's any great loss to anyone that the domain name will change.
As I have said elsewhere, if you don't like it to such an enormous degree, why don't you do something about it? It really does get tiresome seeing people incessantly whine about how this forum isn't just the way they'd like it. Mind you, even without the 'H word', I'm sure you can carry on with the lazy and pudding brained tactic of blaming all the worlds ills at the feet of a particular social group. Like kbo going on about oooh! Andrew Adonis is a Jew! (He is...? News to me) - that's obviously some kind of important factor in everything he does! It marks him out - but not in a racist way, nosiree! It just means that the fact he happens to be a Jew is important for some reason because...ooh those Jews they're a-plotting! And of course, if all the Jews in powerful positions were got rid of, any NWO would collapse and everything would be wonderful...right?
Henry Makow is Jewish, but instead that somehow magically adds credibility to him (presumably including the blatant misquoting of historical works I've noticed him doing in some of the articles of his I've read).
Mind you, I simply cannot believe kbo comes out with a certain comment about a certain set of figures again. It's truly astonishing how someone can so willfully persist in clinging to one of the most feeble false arguments in the history of talking utter c***.

Anyway, as I've said before, why don't you stop whining, get off your arse and start your own "911, the Holocaust and the Jews" forum? You can get the software for free and if for you it really is the most important issue of our time I'd deem it pretty feeble if you just can't be bothered. And if the truth is on your side, the punters should be flocking to hear your scintillating pearls of wisdom. And you could still post here. And all these arguments here could be avoided - the posters who want to post on certain subjects go there and don't upset other posters here. And I could read it for entertainment. Everyone's a winner!. It's basically how NPT worked out. Normal people can say you're just a lunatic fringe and avoid being tarred with the same brush. Or maybe you just enjoy carping about how this particular forum isn't run specifically to please you? (the failure of the forum to do so of course invariably entails the machinations of mysterious malign forces, doubtless the ADL. Careful; they're probably watching you right now!). Or would losing the ability to bleat about your awful suppression and actually being 100% free to say exactly what you want kinda detract from your "We're being censored! It proves we're right!" stance and show how hollow it actually is? Would you be aggrieved at being denied the opportunity to for such amateur dramatics as -


Quote:
those who seek to prevent us from discussing these matters are not only attempting to control our right to speak freely, but also our ability to, in some small measure, control our own destinies.


I can almost hear Jerusalem swelling up in the background.
That's right folks! The moderation policy at nineeleven UK - in some small measure - is exerting control over your destiny!

Just to be clear - I probably won't reply again. This thread is not for the same daft old argument.

ian neal wrote:
Go on think that one through and think what is being said. It is the fact that he has a jewish sounding name that is the basis for the allegation. That sir, is racism pure and simple.


Why am I thinking that slice of rationality won't compute to some.

ian neal wrote:
Just for the really slow amongst you, let me repeat what I have said before and what a modicum of research would tell you. Since helping to set up the site, Simon has taken no interest in or involved himself in any way at all in this site's moderation or management. Go and ask the other people involved to confirm this. Perhaps now (or after you have done the research you should have done before making these alegations) some of you would like to apologise to Simon.


No matter how many times you repeat this (and you're on about umpteenth I think) it is irrelevant. This site is run by a Jew which makes it suspect. That is all that can be heard.
By crikey, I bet he's a Zionist agent that's feeding all our IPs to Mossad!

I'd like to thank Simon for keeping the domain going so long given some of the content and given this isn't the first time insinuations on the basis of his Jewishness have been made. I admire his tolerance.

_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12588
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Simon's concerns are very similar to mine and certainly are not solely about how zionism and issues such as the holocaust are discussed here.


For the record I generally have no problem about the way Zionism is discussed here.
Zionism is a far-right racist movement based on a perverted twisting of the Bible, and in no way as sensitive an issue as the Holocaust.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/


Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2016
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:


Namely that this site's moderation and management is suspect purely because the owner of the URL has a jewish sounding name.



Well, there's a first time for everything and that's the first time I've ever been called a racist by someone I know (i.e. not counting a certain hostile visitor to this site)

By the way, I said NOTHING about this site's moderation or management being suspect. Are you saying I'm questioning the integrity of you or Tony?

I did question the moderation policy as you know......though I accept that policy and do my best to abide by it. The last content that was put up was in response to a vicious attack on Nick Kollerstrom by Rachel you-know-who.

My racism seems to result from the fact I repeated what was reported by Tony Gosling on another thread. You obviously took the fact I included Mr Aronowitz's name as overt racism.

Well, maybe it is, maybe it isn't......but in our modern culture that is a pretty serious charge.

Here are some questions for you:

Why is Mr Aronowitz taking away 'his' URL from the posters on this site?

Why does he not contribute directly to this site and personally make his views known?

Why have I never met this fellow in any of my visits to 9/11 meetings or marches.

He might be your friend Ian and you might wish to imagine that someone like myself is angry with him because he is Jewish (Does it make you feel righteous?).

Actually I'd be peeved with any individual who held that power over a busy site and important site like this and decided to (potentially) 'bring it down' without (as far as I can see) taking any active interest or part in it or (as far as I can tell) any recent active interest in the 9/11 movement.

The fact that the controller of this little bit of media is Jewish is of no significance other than it is typical of what seems to be a universal reality.

And if you want to interpret this as a criticism against some drive within the dominant faction of 0.5% of the population that they seem to need to control absolutely everything in this society, then please take offence......the point is made intentionally......

.......and although I wouldn't expect Mr Aronowitz not to take this personally, the comment is not against him specifically but against the collective culture that generates this tendency and bears down heavily on my life, your life and all our children's futures.

....and the reason it bears down heavily on us all is because everyone is afraid to mention it.
This effectively shuts down any debate in public relating to ownership and the tyranny of the super-rich over the masses. The fact that a small elite controls even our government is a taboo topic....because as soon as you 'go there' you start to drown in the poisonous waters of 'anti-semitism'. If you cannot see the importance of this issue then.....

I faced a similar situation (non-Jewish) last autumn in a school I ended up walking out of. The summer results had been abysmal. It was a failing school. The head addressed the whole staff at the beginning of the term. He said we'd have to do more of this, more of that, implement new disciplinary codes and policies, never assume a child was at fault because of their behaviour until we had traced the action that triggered that behaviour and hence the individual that had 'started' the incident and loads more rubbish like this....... I had noticed that in this kind of situation that every manager at every level picks up these policies and implements them to the letter with little open questioning from the poor saps who have to actually carry out the actions. The reason for this is that no manager wanted to take the blame for failure and no one wants to offend their own manager, who is normally a likeable and decent person by saying what they actually think....i.e. that it's all a load of pointless and counterproductive bollo**s. I stood up and asked the head, now that you've given us all umpteen things to worry about, what are you going to do to improve the school. He got quite angry.
Later, privately he confessed that his hands were tied. He was not allowed to take the measures we all knew were required to sort the situation out.
The thing is, that by ignoring the elephant in the room he had left us with no way of dealing constructively with the situation. We couldn't complain openly because we didn't want to be seen attacking the activities of our own managers. They are nice people after all.
The whole situation was catastrophic. I phoned the office one morning and went home...for good.
The head himself was gone before Christmas....and he was a very nice man.

The point is that sparing everyone's feelings did no one any good at all.

If you want my opinion.......Mr Aronowitz, if he's a grown-up (and he surely is) should recognise that there is a real issue being alluded to here and not take it as a personal attack, other than rising to the point as to why he is so inert and invisible.....and neither should you be wounded on his behalf Ian.

It is a tough *ucker to talk about this stuff, isn't it though??

P.S. Ban me if you like.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Posts: 656
Location: up north

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe of interest from this "Cointelpro" sanitised site:

http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2338&start=195

chrisc....

nineeleven.co.uk and holocaust denial

On April 14 Rachael North, a 7/7 survivor who has worked with Nafeez Ahmed and has been subjected to horrific harrassment by the UK equivalents of Nico Haupt, blogged an article, Nick Kollerstrom, mainstay of the 'truth movement' is a holocaust denier.

3 days later Tony Gosling, who currently runs nineeleven.co.uk announced that:

I have just revised the forum rules to add a new rule prohibiting all Holocaust discussions on this forum.

However he managed to make something as serious as this (of course this material should never have been allowed in the first place) into a joke with the title of the announcement being, Mossad trick - Link 9/11 Truth to Holocaust denial -- as if all holocaust denial emanates from Mossad...

That racist material has been and still is tollerated on this site appears to be why the domain registrant of nineeleven.co.uk is going to pull the plug on 15th June and this has led to the tussle over who will take over the site, currently the running seems to be between Tony Gosling and X (I know who X is and don't understand why they are being referred to as X...), see Politicing putting this forum & campaign at risk.

Unsurprisingly the fact that a person who has posted to nineeleven.co.uk should have such a clearly documented record of holocaust denial has been jumped on by some who love bashing the truth movement, for example Johnny Void's article on Indymedia, 911 Cultist and UCL Research Fellow in Holocaust Denial Shame, which rather ironically also attacks nineeleven.co.uk for deleting threads, "The nineeleven truth forums (4) are currently deleting threads as quickly as people can post them showing their real attitude to the truth.".

Rachal North describes Kollerstrom as a "mainstay of the 'truth movement'" and Johnny Void calls him a "prominent 911 'truth' activist", I had never heard of him but after doing some searching on his posts I did remember astro3's attack on Nafeez Ahmed, which was blogged by Nico Haupt, from August 2006 and I also came across a comment he made about the "official" UK campaign and Webster Tarpley, "When Webster Tarpley came over last year he said at the start of his talk, that the London group was probably the most credible 9/11 group anywhere"...

This, the promotion of the people who discredit the 9/11 truth movement the most, is, of course, something we have seen before...

Truthaction major Muppet....

Colonel Jenny Sparks.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 370
Location: Phuket, Thailand

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Truth Balackout Reply with quote

Truth Blackout

TonyGosling wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Simon's concerns are very similar to mine and certainly are not solely about how zionism and issues such as the holocaust are discussed here.


For the record I generally have no problem about the way Zionism is discussed here.
Zionism is a far-right racist movement based on a perverted twisting of the Bible, and in no way as sensitive an issue as the Holocaust.

You don't seem to be able to join up your own dots and even consider that "a far-right racist movement based on a perverted twisting of the Bible" might also be doing some perverted twisting of “as sensitive an issue as the Holocaust” to further their own ends.

Aren't you a journalist? Why do you think that the truth doesn't matter, in this particular and singular instance? Do you believe that it is because of the relatives of the victims? That's one argument used by non-9/11 revisionists: the sensitivity of the relatives of the victims of those crimes.

Crimes against humanity were committed by Nazis, that has never been in dispute. But why should the extent of those crimes and exactly how they were committed be subjected to a truth blackout?

It makes absolutely no sense, unless there is something to hide.

_________________
The truth won't set you free, but identifying the liars could help make the world a better place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2016
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Truth Balackout Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:

It makes absolutely no sense, unless there is something to hide.


Exactly.

See how far this suppression of debate can go in Mark Gobell's last post here (relegated to 'Other Controversies'):

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=115770&highlight=#11 5770

The fact that discussion and even thinking have been so effectively shut down on this issue tells us some things that are very important....

............ 1) that this subject is very important.....

...and.... 2) that powerful people feel there is something to hide.

It is this reality more than any other that convinces me that the 'holocaust' meme contains and conceals some very big and very damaging (to us) lies.

It automatically confirms one's worst suspicions....rather like the fact that the collapse of the WTC towers 1, 2 and 7 has never been sensibly discussed (or, in the case of WTC7, even shown) on national TV.
.....or the fact that the reality of the money creation scam has never been discussed (never mind exposed) in the mainstream media in our lifetimes.


....these facts tell us quite a lot about the nature of our world.

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been suggested that discussions about World War II history give this forum/campaign a bad public image.
I would say that discussions about Aliens and UFOs give this campaign a much worse public image.
Yet one is suppressed and the other encouraged.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ian neal
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3012
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: What would you rather be called? Racist or crazy.

I'm not saying that 'holocaust deniers' are automatically racist or that people who believe in 'little green men' are crazy but after years of conditioning these are fairly standard responses.

I would far rather be considered crazy than a racist. Indeed who in this 'post-modern' world isn't little bit crazy, so it a no brainer to me: UFOs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 31 Oct 2007
Posts: 154

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Neither racist or crazy Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Question: What would you rather be called? Racist or crazy.


Why should it be an either / or?

It isn't elsewhere:

Truth Move wrote:
Below is a list of associations that are damaging and marginalizing to the movement. Some are offensive and baseless, others may simply be speculative or fringe. The common thread is that all of these topics/attitudes/assertions have extremely negative connotations for the general public and they should not be paired with concrete, fact-based research. This is only a partial list:

* UFO and alien theories
* Holocaust denial/revisionism and Jewish conspiracy theories
* All forms of racism
* Moon Landing “Hoax”

* Anti-environmentalism (i.e. “global warming is a hoax” or “the environment is fine; humans aren’t causing significant damage”)

http://www.truthmove.org/content/2008-declaration/


And:

Truth Action wrote:
2. Off Topic Associations

Some associations that are damaging and marginalizing to the movement are listed below. It is a historical fact that the mere mention of these topics has been seen to cause us long term damage. Consequently it is considered by TruthAction.org that only a clear focus on 9/11 fact based evidence will achieve our goals.

1. UFO and alien theories
2. Holocaust revisionism
3. Religion based conspiracy theories
4. Moon landing hoax


Note: It is often a method of the media to bait us on various conspiracy theories in an attempt to discredit us. We suggest any questions on unrelated subjects should not be responded to; rather we should redirect the conversation back to the hard evidence regarding 9/11. This approach is also appropriate with the public.

http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3227


As I have said before, this site needs either a radical clean-up or to be closed down...

_________________
http://truthaction.org/
http://truthmove.org/
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/topics/terror/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12588
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made this decision because the Holocaust is such a very sensitive and divisive subject.

Some past posts have been offensive, flippant and genuinely racist. Despite repeated requests for people to moderate their language and do their homework offensive posts continue to appear.

This has been and is being used as a stick to beat this entire movement with and if people feel so strongly they want to discusss the most controversial details of the Holocaust they can, how you say, go elsewhere.

That is about as clear as I can put it. Trying to read deeper conspiracies and wheels within wheels into this decision is going to get you nowhere because there are none.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group