FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 London Bombings - CCTV Anomalies Analysis 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConspiracyTVUK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: 7/7 London Bombings - CCTV Anomalies Analysis 1 Reply with quote

Here's Part one of the 7/7 Luton Station Anomalies Analysis!

7/7 London Bombings - CCTV Anomalies Analysis 1-Link Below.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bauNs6Oi-7E
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 7/7 London Bombings - CCTV Anomalies Analysis 1 Reply with quote

ConspiracyTVUK wrote:
Here's Part one of the 7/7 Luton Station Anomalies Analysis!

7/7 London Bombings - CCTV Anomalies Analysis 1-Link Below.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bauNs6Oi-7E

No, one CANNOT see where "the railings do not meet and had therefore to be blended together". There is nothing anomalous here. Many people a few years ago thought they saw an anomaly wherein a rail appeared to be in front of the torso of one of the bombers. This was an error caused by their mistaking the edge of the building behind him for the edge of his torso. When one magnifies the image, one can spot the arm of the bomber NOT hanging down, as many thought, but raised across his chest, with the railing correctly disappearing behind his body.

The kerb becomes suddenly light because the 'bombers' had moved away from it. The kerb had been in their shadow up till then. It then becomes similarly bright like the wet ground that was behind them, which is reflecting light as well. Nothing impossible about this.

There is nothing problematic about the white strip next to Tanweer's trousers. It's simply part of the stripe that runs down his trouser leg. There is also nothing odd about his left foot, whose colour happened at that instant to be close to that of the wet ground next to it.

The dark spot alters its hue because a man is standing close to it and has probably trodden into it, altering the thickness of the thin film of rain water covering it and causing the light to be scattered differently, thereby decreasing the contrast between this area and the surrounding ground.

There is no question that there is no evidence that any of these photos has been tampered with. A mind looking for anomalies as evidence of a conspiracy will soon imagine that it has found it when what it has really revealed, sadly, is its lack of knowledge of physics and plain common sense.
ConspiracyTVUK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Please Observe! Reply with quote

Again, please study, the frames earlier, I think you will find the black spot, isn't present, long before the man leaving the station. again, please check frames after the the men, are well away from the kerb, it doesn't change shadows...when the men are moving away from it. Check out light sources, and direction, and reflection of light, because if you change where the sunlight was on 7/7 at 7.21am, then I have no idea how you can make your case! Please tell where the light source your working from was, then we might beable to sort out exactly what type of physics your talking about. Certainly not one I know of yet. So which direction do you have your sunlight souce at Lution Station? The railing are again, nothing to with anyones coat, as we can observe in earlier frames...Quite weak way of passing off this anomalie. Plus again, the white spot by his reacksuit bottoms, is yet another shoddy bit of photoshopping. I can say, this has nothing to do with RGB... Just shoddy work.
ConspiracyTVUK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Still waiting for your research Micpsi? Reply with quote

I'm Still waiting for your research Micpsi, about light and sunlight directions!! After just discounting most of my honest research, and even casting a slur comparison to September Clues, as if I'm not doing honest research! Could you please let me know what research you have done into 7/7..I would be interested to have a look at your research? Or let me know where I can find your research. I though we are all interested in finding the truth here, but I have doubts right now, with attacks on peoples videos!! I will check back tomorrow to see your reply, with your research, to back up your claims made in your post.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not just a case of "research". Its a case of honest appraisal of the photos and the comments made from grainy footage. I would jump at the chance to find something concrete in your appraisal of the photos but i just dont. I try to put on Joe Publics hat rather than 911 truther hat and evaluate what i am being asked to see in the pictures and I am unconvinced.
The light and dark kerb for example. Your comment about light directions and shadow seems to be suggestive to the viewer. Why cant the bodies of the suspects be blocking light from behind them because as soon as they have moved from the lighter background the kerbs appear lighter and remain lighter.
Disappearing dark spot on pavement. Isee 2 pictures a dark spot and then a different shade spot with a man standing close to it.
Comparison with september clues is that we have "research" as honest and as well meaning as it may be intended that suggests fakery and seems to have the same effect of being divisive in seeking truth. No Planes no bombers.
I try to apply the same reasoning with 911. I keep watching the WTCs "collapsing" and just see them being blown to pieces. I watch your analysis and just dont see what you see as being convincing evidence of image manipulation as hard as i try.
All that said it still seems we have sincere truthers in all camps.

ConspiracyTVUK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: 7/7 - Thanks for constructive comments Reply with quote

Well I wasn't impressed with someone, who said it doesn't matter if you can't identify any of the bombers in the CCTV car park image. I do think it matters....myself. and another comment about suicide bombers allowed to take there hands out there pockets in different stations, has nothing to do with the point in the video.At least your commenting in a constructive manner, which is more than I can say, about the other person. I don't have a problem with comments good or bad, but I have to ask you the question, do you think it matters whether you can identify the people in the CCTV evidence? anyone can measure a fiat brava, and do a comparison measurement, that guy in the image of the human is to big...None of the bombers was that tall. As for light directions, the kerb anomalies is nothing to do with shadows, or reflections, from close up analysis, that's my opinion at the moment. Thanks for your constructive comments, rather underlining slur, as if I've set out to mislead people, with CCTV fakery! I still wait for the whole videos to released, rather than images, which can be easy faked. I expect I will have a long wait!! I take on board your comments tho!!
ConspiracyTVUK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: 7/7 - Just for the record Reply with quote

Just for the record,this is the quote, which got my goat up, about the car park CCTV identification!!

Micpsi - quote
Could I identify which man it was? No. The resolution of the image is too low. But so what?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries TVUK. I did notice on one picture that a post or column to the right background of the picture has its shadow falling towards the cctv which would imply a light source coming from behind the alledged bombers and hence their shadow falling across the kerb. As it was early morning the sun would have been low in the sky risng in the east extending the length of shadow. I havent checked the orientation of the station to see if it runs eastish (top of picture) to westish at cctv.

Of course it is important as to facial or at least clothes recognition to identify suspects. What i do find odd is that considering we are the most surveillanced country on the planet and they reckon watched in London 400 times a day that their isnt more accurate defining pictures of the alledged bombers.

Hopefully we will get there in the end. Certainly if 911 can be blown open then it follows that 7/7 will receive minute scrutiny from many different quarters

ConspiracyTVUK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: 7/7 Shadows Luton Station! Reply with quote

Hey, I will have to have a look at the shadow your talking about... Yes I agree with you, you would think, there would be some clearer CCTV in the car park, at Luton Station... I mean the one guy looks more like a stick man.. he looks very tall next to the Fiat Brava.. I'm going to do some physical comparisons, of someone tall, stood next to a Fiat brava, from a distance, to see what it would look like physically. Its ok on paper, and using measurments, but I think physically would be more of a helpful test really!!
rodin
Super Poster
Super Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
No worries TVUK. I did notice on one picture that a post or column to the right background of the picture has its shadow falling towards the cctv which would imply a light source coming from behind the alledged bombers and hence their shadow falling across the kerb. As it was early morning the sun would have been low in the sky risng in the east extending the length of shadow. I havent checked the orientation of the station to see if it runs eastish (top of picture) to westish at cctv.

Of course it is important as to facial or at least clothes recognition to identify suspects. What i do find odd is that considering we are the most surveillanced country on the planet and they reckon watched in London 400 times a day that their isnt more accurate defining pictures of the alledged bombers.

Hopefully we will get there in the end. Certainly if 911 can be blown open then it follows that 7/7 will receive minute scrutiny from many different quarters

If this didn't do it what will?

Quote:
Power: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

Peter Allen: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

Power: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision, "this is the real one" and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?noframes%3Bread=11894 0

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 7/7 - Just for the record Reply with quote

ConspiracyTVUK wrote:
Just for the record,this is the quote, which got my goat up, about the car park CCTV identification!!

Micpsi - quote
Could I identify which man it was? No. The resolution of the image is too low. But so what?

You distort the context of my remark. It was being suggested that the figure in the image was fabricated because it did not look like a man. I pointed out that the shape of the figure was distorted by having a backpack on his back. This then gets turned into a silly argument against me as though I did not care about the identification of any people in the photo when the real point that was (and still is) being ignored is that the identification of the figure was irrelevant ("so what") to the point I was establishing, viz. it is illegitimate to infer that the figure is Photoshopped merely because it does not look natural because this ignores the fact that the guy was wearing a backpack.
ConspiracyTVUK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: 7/7 SHOW ME YOUR RESEARCH????????? Reply with quote

First of all Micpsi, I have not took your comments out of context, you did that yourself, in your own remarks...which I copied and paisted in my last reply... So it was your own words, NOT mine... Second, The official Report, places the 4 bombers at Luton Train Station Car Park on the CCTV... So It matters a lot, if you cannot identify them in the CCTV images...Wouldn't you agree with that....I never refer they were anything to do with photshop on the Car Park CCTV...so lets get that fact straight. In fact you seemed to be finding the evidence at kingscross quite funny...and made a joke about it. I don't find anything funny, about honest research into 7/7, or the fact that, it could be a conspiracy, where 52 people lost their lives...and LIES may have been told to cover it up... And as for your comment about me putting out red herrings... Makes me wonder, what your motives really are? I'm trying honestly to find the truth... about what really happened on 7/7. You seem happy to sit on the forum, slagging peoples efforts off... SO SHOW ME YOUR OWN RESEARCH, and show me...your trying to find the TRUTH aswell ? Cuss it looks like your just not doing much about findng the truth to me... SO SHOW ME YOUR RESEARCH PLEASE ?????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: