FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muad'Dib arrested in Ireland for distributing 7/7 DVDs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The charge against Muad'Dib is jury tampering, not sending DVDs to the judge or relatives of 7/7 victims. I hope he gets a fair trial and nobody tampers with his jury.

Legally, I suppose, he could argue that he was the RIGHTFUL MONARCH of this realm and therefore could not be prosecuted. I expect him to walk (on water).

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No UK reporting? Well, the second 7/7 helpers trial is on at the moment. Reporting Hill's arrest could be construed as prejudicial. I am not aware of any court orders to that effect but the orders themselves could be kept secret.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
The charge against Muad'Dib is jury tampering, not sending DVDs to the judge or relatives of 7/7 victims.

So He has nothing to worry about, because all He did was send DVD's, not tamper with the jury? No, not here on earth unfortunately.

Can you interpret that it is a false and made-up charge, and actually the opposite of the truth? How come everyone can get to hear the truth, except the jury, who are the ones who count?

Are not the "authorities" tampering with the jury's right to know the truth? To filter, and censor, and decide FOR THE JURY what their verdict will be by determining exactly what information they have access to? When it is the jury who is supposed to have that role?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge - Hosea 4:6

numeral wrote:
I hope he gets a fair trial and nobody tampers with his jury.

You can rest assured it won't be someone sending DVD's who'll be responsible for that. But the judge himself as usual. I would be living in cuckoo-land if I did not expect it to happen. Still, hope springs eternal.

numeral wrote:
Legally, I suppose, he could argue that he was the RIGHTFUL MONARCH of this realm and therefore could not be prosecuted.

According to God's Law, no-one is exempt from keeping The Law. Especially The King. One of the beautiful and just differences between It and man's illegal "laws".

Make from that what you will.

numeral wrote:
I expect him to walk (on water).

Please stick around, and you will see far greater things than that.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
]the second 7/7 helpers trial is on at the moment. Reporting Hill's arrest could be construed as prejudicial.

Check out the law of Contempt Of Court.
There are strict rules about balance in how 'active' court case related events must be reported. Reporting can not be legally prevented. Except of course through malicious falsehood legal advice/threats. But they can be more serious offences.

This is a pretty good page
http://www.lawdit.co.uk/reading_room/room/view_article.asp?name=../art icles/Contempt%20of%20Court.htm

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From that page.... can we refrain from giving dodgy legal advice on the side of the prosecution please. That's not Truth campaigning.

Quote:
Are there defences for Contempt of Court?

Suprisingly yes. One would think that because contempt of court is a strict liability offence, defences would be somewhat limited. However, the following defences are available:

* Innocent Publication
* Fair and Accurate contemporary reports
* Discussion of public affairs

contempt.txt
 Description:
Contempt of Court act (1981)

Download
 Filename:  contempt.txt
 Filesize:  18.2 KB
 Downloaded:  6 Time(s)

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
xmasdale
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling phoned me yesterday proposing a press release of support for this guy. At the time I spoke to Tony I hadn't read this thread, though I had received a couple of e-mails about the case.

Sensing the mood of the various parts of the truth movement, I reckon no part of it would agree to support this guy, because they would differ amongst themselves over whether he should be supported or not. Some in each part are worried about the effect doing so would have on their reputation and standing and some are probably worried about whether they too might be arrested.

So this issue is:

"what can be done by those who wish to support him?"

I would suggest form a Support Muad Dib/John Hill campaign (on the model of the Support Gary McKinnon Campaign) and let that campaign be the organisation which releases a press release.

Can anyone tell us where we can read any report of the case in which John Hill is involved? I'm quite unclear about what is going on.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:

Sensing the mood of the various parts of the truth movement,

How exactly do you do that then?

xmasdale wrote:
I reckon no part of it would agree to support this guy, because they would differ amongst themselves over whether he should be supported or not. Some in each part are worried about the effect doing so would have on their reputation and standing and some are probably worried about whether they too might be arrested.
So this issue is:
I would suggest form a Support Muad Dib/John Hill campaign (on the model of the Support Gary McKinnon Campaign) and let that campaign be the organisation which releases a press release.
Can anyone tell us where we can read any report of the case in which John Hill is involved? I'm quite unclear about what is going on.

It's blindingly obvious exactly what's going on Noel.

What would you say if Adrian had been arrested, or the Ludicrous Diversion crew, or Dylan Avery for that matter?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
Muad'Dib ??

Anthony John Hill ???

I'm missing something here....

Maud'Dib IS Anthony John Hill. You don't think Muad is his real name surely.

Let's hope Muad's stupidity and the backing he received from some here doesn't have a negative effect on the men who are having to stand retrial at Kingston.

I'm glad that is cleared up, I guess Paul Muad'Dib doesn't ring any bells? how about Paul Atreides from House Atreides?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
xmasdale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
xmasdale wrote:

Sensing the mood of the various parts of the truth movement,

How exactly do you do that then?

By reading what people have written on this thread and from my experience of the attitudes of various people within the movement.

xmasdale wrote:
I reckon no part of it would agree to support this guy, because they would differ amongst themselves over whether he should be supported or not. Some in each part are worried about the effect doing so would have on their reputation and standing and some are probably worried about whether they too might be arrested.
So this issue is:

[quote="TonyGosling"]It's blindingly obvious exactly what's going on Noel.

What would you say if Adrian had been arrested, or the Ludicrous Diversion crew, or Dylan Avery for that matter?

[quote="xmasdale"]I would say the same: if any organisation is not agreed on a course of action, no one person or group of persons can issue a statement in its name. The best way to get a statement issued in support of a particular policy which happens to be controversial is to issue that statement in the name of those who support it. To issue a statement in the name of a group of people, some of whom support it and some of whom don't would be to initiate a massive destructive internal row.

I think this guy deserves support and I personally would be prepared to endorse such support. Everyone has a right to a defence even if what they have done is ultimately judged to be illegal.
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man Arrested for Sending “7/7 Ripple Effect” DVD to Judge

Prison Planet - Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The European Union has arrested a British man for the crime of sending a DVD to a judge. Anthony John Hill of Sheffield was arrested at his home in Carrick Street, Kells, on the foot of a European Arrest Warrant, according to the Irish Times. UK authorities claim Hill perverted the course of justice in a case related to the July 7, 2005 bomb attacks in London.

British authorities claim copies of the DVD were sent, in packaging with Irish postal marks, between September 2007 and December 2007 to five relatives of people who had been killed during the bombing. In addition, copies were sent to a judge and jury foreman in the case.

“I sent it. I believe those men to be innocent,” Hill told police when he was arrested and asked about the DVD. Sgt Seán Fallon told the Irish Times that a friend of Hill’s made copies on his home computer. Irish Gardaí took possession of the computer.

For the crime of sending the DVD, Anthony John Hill was remanded in custody and awaits a hearing on February 18th.

7/7 Ripple Effect posits that British and Israel intelligence are responsible for the attacks. The video, produced by “Muad’Dib” — the name of a fictional character in the Frank Herbert novel Dune — appeared on the JforJustice website on November 5, 2007. According to J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign, Muad’Dib believes he is the messiah and demands “that he be acknowledged as the Rightful British-Israel King.”

J7 claims Muad’Dib sent unsolicited copies of the video to 7/7 victim families.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/man-arrested-for-sending-%e2%80%9c77-rippl e-effect%e2%80%9d-dvd-to-judge.html

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
xmasdale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe sending unsolicited e-mal to be a criminal offence. I get plenty of it. Should all senders of it be remanded in custody?
Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fascinating thread. Frank Herbert must be delighted, though it doesn't look like anyone else is judging by the loss of focus on the core issue of exactly who perpetrated 9/11 & 7/7

If this well-meaning and very brave truth researcher, Anthony John Hill, gets it in the neck for 7/7 Ripple, how come there was not one official murmer when last the BBC produced something worthwhile, vis: 'The Power of Nightmares'?

How did that slip through the MIxx net of official lies?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Moon-in-Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps in the MI middle muddle world...
there are some attuned to truth who are real servants of the people
and the freedoms their fathers thought they were fighting for.
Is that an entirely foolish thought I wonder, a dream...?
Ah, surely not.

As for this brave fellow from Sheffield, what an excellent man. Such a thoughtful and thought-provoking piece of work.

Whatever kind of courage or madness spurred him on it seems to me that his film might heal rifts.

Hill, perhaps his ancestors were accustomed to wide vistas and long views and have the kind of panoramic imagination so valuable to us all.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Prole wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
Muad'Dib ??

Anthony John Hill ???

I'm missing something here....

Maud'Dib IS Anthony John Hill. You don't think Muad is his real name surely.

Let's hope Muad's stupidity and the backing he received from some here doesn't have a negative effect on the men who are having to stand retrial at Kingston.

I'm glad that is cleared up, I guess Paul Muad'Dib doesn't ring any bells? how about Paul Atreides from House Atreides?

"Dune", if nobody had got it and I don't know why he calls himself that to be honest.

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
"Dune", if nobody had got it and I don't know why he calls himself that to be honest.

Muad'Dib means Teacher (of Righteousness), in Arabic. And that's who He is.

Also, Dune is one of several books/films with a message from God (once the "entertainment" dross is separated from it) that Muad'Dib has interpreted in the following website section:-

http://www.jahtruth.net/movies.htm
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a wicked thought about this.

How did Muad'Dib get the address of the foreman of the jury? The foreman is not chosen until the jury retires to consider its verdict. Thereafter the foreman sits in the first seat of the jury box when the jury enters court at the start of each day of their deliberations. So, you attend the visitor's gallery and clock the foreman. Next, you find out how the deliberating jury leaves the court building each day and you follow the foreman home and look him/her up in the Electoral Register and send off the video.

Unless Muad'Dib used his divine powers he would have to have done a lot of legwork.

Unless a little bird told him the address.

Now who might do that?

Poor old Muad'Dib has been set up. Let's start a "Free the Messiah" campaign.

EDIT: sitting=>deliberating

Last edited by numeral on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one numeral.
You're probably onto something there.
It's quite rightly very difficult to get hold of jurors.
Almost impossible at a distance.
Is there any hard evidence in the public domain that he did get a DVD through to one or more jurors or is it just the police saying he did?

One's things for sure though John Hill is not Jesus. Is there something about 7/7 films (remember David Shayler) that attracts brainy people with 'my cred. is blown' messiah complexes?

When Jesus really does returns he will not have to persuade anyone who he is. Like last time he didn't make the running, his actions and words spoke for themselves.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Nice one numeral.
You're probably onto something there.
It's quite rightly very difficult to get hold of jurors.
Almost impossible at a distance. ....

It is, in fact, quite easy. You just clock them in court and follow them home. I have seen it happen.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll soon have the re-incarnated Maharishi and Ron Hubbard joining our Truth Movement - look out, Man United, the Messiahs are coming!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a high profile national security (despite the fact that these three may well have been fitted up) case like this jurors are not likely to be wandering around willy-nilly.

Also, spotting them and following them home without being spotted yourself either by the juror or MI5 might not prove so easy. Depends if you have lots of spare time & cash, find it easy to get time off work, have had a bit of surveillance training and can make it along to see the case.

numeral wrote:
It is, in fact, quite easy. You just clock them in court and follow them home. I have seen it happen.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
One's things for sure though John Hill is not Jesus.

How is it that you can be sure of this?

TonyGosling wrote:
Is there something about 7/7 films (remember David Shayler) that attracts brainy people with 'my cred. is blown' messiah complexes?

If you were Satan, and had no real power over Jesus, how would you attempt to hide Him? A serious question. Only serious answers need apply.

TonyGosling wrote:
When Jesus really does returns he will not have to persuade anyone who he is. Like last time he didn't make the running, his actions and words spoke for themselves.

Like I mentioned to you, who says He needs to persuade? He just needs to be who He is, and some will recognize Him, at different times maybe.

If you have read the Gospels, you will know that some disciples were pre-informed of who Jesus was before they met Him. It's only natural, since the other disciples were witnessing.

I don't understand your last sentence well enough. What do you mean by the running?
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Is there any hard evidence in the public domain that he did get a DVD through to one or more jurors or is it just the police saying he did?

Forgot to quote this in my previous post. For what it is worth, I have no knowledge of who exactly the DVD's went to.

But ideologically does it matter?

It wouldn't be wrong if He had, even though He may not have.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

Forgot to quote this in my previous post. For what it is worth, I have no knowledge of who exactly the DVD's went to.

It wouldn't be wrong if He had, even though He may not have.

Come on, Danny. Your faith is being tested. "Ideological", that is a funny word to use.

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Come on, Danny. Your faith is being tested. "Ideological", that is a funny word to use.

Ideologically as opposed to actually (happened). Don't see the problem there? Tell me what you are getting at if you want.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the 7/7 activists, they chose Muad'Dib to harass.
Wonder why?
Hint: See above
Clue: British middle class angst or something
By his deeds shall ye know him....

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, idealogically and legally.
It s really important that the jury is not interfered with in any way. This is sacrosanct. By all means contact the defence lawuer and his firm. He may be able to introduce evidence contined in the DVD as new evidence to the judge and/or force a judicial review.
Personally I believe the police and security services may well interfere with the jury in important cases such as 'selecting' ex special forces people to be jurors but that doesn't mean 7/7 campaigners should stoop to their level.

The main point behind this case, it seems to me, is to drag out criminal cases 'related' to 7/7 to delay the inquests and any TV or newspaper scutiny as long as possible. It is also giving the BBC Conspiracy Files the chance to alter their documentary which was due to be shown last September/October which - if the recent diabolical Gaza aid appeal decision is anything to go by means skewing it further against the critics of the 'official nattative'.

Danny wrote:

I'm also a bit concerned if this is the Muad'Dib that John has named himself after? Could it be an unbeliever's 'remake' of the Herbert book?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is0mJY-UEpM

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
I have had a wicked thought about this.

How did Muad'Dib get the address of the foreman of the jury? The foreman is not chosen until the jury retires to consider its verdict. Thereafter the foreman sits in the first seat of the jury box when the jury enters court at the start of each day of their deliberations. So, you attend the visitor's gallery and clock the foreman. Next, you find out how the deliberating jury leaves the court building each day and you follow the foreman home and look him/her up in the Electoral Register and send off the video.

Unless Muad'Dib used his divine powers he would have to have done a lot of legwork.

Unless a little bird told him the address.

Now who might do that?

Poor old Muad'Dib has been set up. Let's start a "Free the Messiah" campaign.

EDIT: sitting=>deliberating

I see a problem with that logic, Numeral.

It assumes that Muad'Dib didn't want to get arrested so He has indeed been set-up (if that scenario is true).

It doesn't take into account the possibility that Muad'Dib did want to get arrested and did this on purpose. Or, that Muad'Dib seeks to do the right thing, aware that at some point/s doing so will get Him arrested.

The fact He hasn't been arrested in quite a few years even though the Defence He has prepared has been ready for years now, testifies to the soundness of the last theory.

So let's say someone who wanted to set him up, goes and gives Him the address of a juror. But Muad'Dib considered it was the right thing to do anyway, to send the DVD. Is that still a set-up? Or calling a bluff? Or what?

The set-up is already in existence. It's called Satanically inspired human enforced legislation. Which seeks to thwart people who seek to do the right thing by making right things "illegal".

That's from where the NWO derives its power, along with the people who are taken in by this false "authority", and do not object to a person being arrested and remanded in custody for a week in one country for sending a truth video to a person in another country, with an extradition sought.

That's what Muad'Dib is fighting against. The Satanic order that rules this planet. And like I said, He knows how to fight them.

Peace,

Danny.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a 'false authority'.

Tampering with a jury is just plain wrong, whoever you are.

That's Magna Carta baby Cool

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
It's not a 'false authority'.

Tampering with a jury is just plain wrong, whoever you are.

That's Magna Carta baby Cool

Tampering implies force or inducement (from authority)
Not supply of information or opinion
There's no tampering here

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
It s really important that the jury is not interfered with in any way. This is sacrosanct. By all means contact the defence lawuer and his firm.

Is it not true that by doing this, you handicap truth, liberty (for the three falsely accused) and justice?

For instance, do TV stations and newspapers ask for permission from the defence lawyer before emitting any programs or opinions concerning 7/7, which the jurors might happen to watch?

No.

Are the jurors forbidden to watch any TV, read any newspapers, surf the internet and indeed speak with anyone at all since someone might mention something to do with 7/7?

No?

So how is it that these TV's and newspapers have the right to emit this propaganda, but a person cannot emit a DVD (without even forcing or threatening them to make the decision to watch it)?

I see a vast difference between right and "legal".

One of the beautiful things about God's law is that before you do something wrong, God tells you (your "conscience") that it is wrong. With man's "law" (millions of them) you don't, unless you take it upon yourself to study all of it and end up polluted with legalism.

What kind of world do we live in, where you cannot think, hey these people need to know this, I'm going to send a free copy of this DVD to them, hopefully they will watch it... because of some damned "law"?

Thoughtcrime. By slowly stumping out more and more actions inspired by Goodness, they make it into your soul and eventually eliminate the very thought.

We have to change that. Push back. And it starts with each of us.

TonyGosling wrote:
He may be able to introduce evidence contined in the DVD as new evidence to the judge and/or force a judicial review.

Tony, you know perfectly well, I think, that the "official" defence accepts the "official" story, at least in court if not in the privacy of their homes or minds. It would be a meaningless gesture to throw all the eggs into that one basket would it not?

TonyGosling wrote:
Personally I believe the police and security services may well interfere with the jury in important cases such as 'selecting' ex special forces people to be jurors but that doesn't mean 7/7 campaigners should stoop to their level.

No doubt they do. By way of deception? No problem! Upfront and in the open, send a DVD? Criminal!

Thank you for putting things into proper context, and just what we are all up against.

TonyGosling wrote:
I'm also a bit concerned if this is the Muad'Dib that John has named himself after? Could it be an unbeliever's 'remake' of the Herbert book?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is0mJY-UEpM

Have you read the Dune booklet Muad'Dib wrote? Please give it a read to see if that sounds like an unbeliever to you?

http://www.jahtruth.net/dune.htm

And the Prisoner's Handbook link I gave you? If you have, I'm amazed at that concern.

He told me the sequels (of Dune) were Satanic. Which often happens. A writer or musician gets inspiration from God (sometimes unconsciously), then seeks to make more money by continuing the story when there is no longer any inspiration from God to do so, which allows Satan to step in and dirty the original.

But that's what God has to work with here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: