FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit Towers

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 282

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit Towers Reply with quote

Quote:
A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots:

‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he stated in the affidavit.

Quote:


Unlike any other form of statement, an affidavit becomes truth in law, if it is not rebutted. It will now be up to critics of the theory to present their evidence and analysis to rebut the statement point by point. If they do not – or cannot – then the US government will be obliged to admit that the account given by the 9/11 Commission is wrong.

Link: http://neonnettle.com/news/211-ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-that -no-planes-hit-the-twin-towers#.U0VaD6qikGk.facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 213
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: No Planes toxic BS Reply with quote

This no planes nonsense is straight from the bowels of COINTELPRO and its ilk.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/wakeymedia3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 411
Location: North London

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: no thought behind No planes criticism Reply with quote

Wakeymedia

Lear's argument need to be properly refuted. For instance, what happened to the engines of the planes that hit the towers? Your response is:

Quote:
This no planes nonsense is straight from the bowels of COINTELPRO and its ilk.


this required no thoughts on your part whatsoever.

The No planers mount a very good case, at least, that the images of the 911 attacks were faked and manipulated.

But the it's all Cointelpro argument is another with no thought whatsoever behind it. For instance. What is the aim and objective of the No Planes Cointelpro? Who is it aimed at? How does it work?

The idea that millions don't consider 911 truth due to No Plane is absurd and the No Planes critics are unable to come up with significant evidence to support that.

But more important, the most significant incidents that made millions in the US think about 911 truth had nothing whatsoever with No Planes. That is, there is an absurd idea that the powers that be were so concerned with No Planes that they totally missed issues that really mattered - Charlie Sheen and Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 12299
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: No Planes toxic BS Reply with quote

Cool

Wakeymedia wrote:
This no planes nonsense is straight from the bowels of COINTELPRO and its ilk.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 282

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were a few video's posted in the reply section which were interesting. As this is now in 'controversies' I'll post this one up...
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoqwUVOxHE&list=PLsCtrcMNlJqTLTD_kCHs kDo2J0XaoxEJM&index=3[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 1473

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi nrmis,

Outsider and myself (and other people) have discussed this at length on this thread.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=18875

To summarize, the Ace Baker American PsyOp series is well produced, compelling and very watchable, promotes this viewpoint....
Unfortunately Ace Baker, himself, is not a compelling or particularly trustworthy person. I think the general consensus is that to disseminate 9/11 truth we should promote incontrovertible facts such as WTC7's freefall and other fact-based anomalies and then address the question: was there any planes there at all? Currently we are in MH370 territory: no physical evidence equals no real conclusion.

Similarly Lear also has some craziness associated with him from the UFO angle which rather destroys the value of his affidavit as far as public perception is concerned. It seems to be a psyop - a smear against the likes of FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and her affidavit which confirms the collusion of CIA with Usama Bin Laden before 9/11.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 282

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 1473

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:
I see. Thanks.


But in summary. Airliners do not travel at 583mph at 700 feet above sea level and you can't trust any of the air crash videos of 9/11. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 282

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
nrmis wrote:
I see. Thanks.


But in summary. Airliners do not travel at 583mph at 700 feet above sea level and you can't trust any of the air crash videos of 9/11. Rolling Eyes


Yes, that seems fairly obvious after a long break and step back (that the flight physics are impossible).
I have to say that the crash physics also seem unreal now.
I think the geordie guy at the end of that vid has it pretty well summarized. (video's mostly real, plane not)
Not that it might do much good as we are not privy to the technology used so unlikely to ever be provable.
Might be interesting to see what comes of the affidavit though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 1473

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:


Yes, that seems fairly obvious after a long break and step back (that the flight physics are impossible).
I have to say that the crash physics also seem unreal now.
I think the geordie guy at the end of that vid has it pretty well summarized. (video's mostly real, plane not)
Not that it might do much good as we are not privy to the technology used so unlikely to ever be provable.
Might be interesting to see what comes of the affidavit though.


I'm afraid that this story is at least two years old, so don't get your hopes up.
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/911-affidavit-by-john-lear-son-of. html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cigarette_Smoking_Man
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 25 Nov 2013
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: No Planes Is Basically Self Evident At This Point Reply with quote

I'd like to weigh in here on this one, as it is definitely a topic of choice for me, and something that I have researched and investigated very thoroughly over the years.

I firmly believe that no planes were involved on 9/11, at all. It's as simple as that. But, to put it more accurately, I can state with considered research that the video record of 9/11 is completely illegitimate; comprising of faked and doctored footage (both primary and secondary, i.e. "live" and amateur) and has NEVER been properly authenticated by ANY researcher (regardless of what side of the fence they sit on).

The fact is, at this point any 9/11 investigator who is not, at the very least, entertaining the idea of no planes and faked imagery is just not worth their salt as a researcher. Period. I know that may sound harsh, but it's absolutely the way it is. 9/11 investigators do not need to all completely agree with each other's conclusions (that's not what I'm saying, so don't get me wrong), but those researchers who ignore, ridicule, and don't even give these facts the time of day at all are way, way behind (and deliberately so in many cases). It is interesting that lots of 9/11 Truthers are completely fine with accepting the theory of no plane at the Pentagon, and are even now starting to wake up to the idea that there was probably no plane at Shanksville either. But, the WTC towers? "No way! Not on your nelly, Batman! They have to be real, don't they? I mean, hey, we all SAW the videos..."

But all that aside, let's get to the meat of this. The first thing we need to do is step back and examine this aspect purely in terms of Newtonian Physics and aeronautics. Forget the legitimacy of the images for a moment, step away from as many biases and preconceptions as possible, and just consider logically whether what we were shown and told as part of the 'storyline' of the day is actually scientifically possible in any way, shape or form.

So let's just pose some basic questions and see if we can answer them.

Can a Boeing Commercial Airliner travel at speeds of almost 600MPH at 700ft altitude? No. Commercial Airliners can reach a cruising speed of around 550MPH max, but that is at cruising altitude, which is 30,000ft in the air. The reason for this is that the air is much thinner at high altitude, whereas at 700ft, the air is much, much thicker; the engines simply wouldn't be able to cope or suck the air in fast enough. Ultimately, the plane would automatically slow itself due to the nature of how aeronautics works, and could NEVER reach that kind of speed. The official details about the plane speeds and approaches are simply laughable.

Could a Boeing Commercial Airliner completely penetrate a reinforced steel and concrete building like a hot knife through butter? No. These planes are constructed mostly from a lightweight aluminium, with the exception of the engines. As well as this, the nose of these planes is just a carbon composite! The idea that this hollow tube could have sliced cleanly through massive steel box columns and girders, and a strengthened mesh of reinforced concrete is ludicrous. Even if, for arguments sake, we suggest that the plane may have been able to do some damage and cause partial penetration, it would NEVER have disappeared all the way in. The simple fact here is that what we have been told AND what we have been shown are not in any way accurate representations of what a 'crash' or an 'impact' actually LOOKS like. The videos do not show a crashing plane, they show nothing that can be interpreted as PHYSICAL whatsoever. The only thing they show is an image merging entirely flawlessly and seamlessly into the side of the building. That single image breaks almost every physical law in the book! Where is the reaction from the plane?! We should see a massive amount of crushing and distortion of the plane upon initial impact, the nose should have splintered and flattened, the various parts of the plane, such as the wings and stabilisers should have sheared and broken, and essentially the entire plane should basically have been pulverised and we should be able to witness this pulverisation. When we watch those images though, we don't even see a single piece of the plane come off, not even the tail! There isn't even obvious deceleration occurring, which is very telling! Not to mention the absolute complete absence of wake vortexes. No wake vortex, no plane.

What happened to the Envelopes for the four 'supposed' flights, and why won't the FAA properly obey FOIA requests and release them? For anyone not aware, the Envelope is basically a series of documents that is created for every single commercial flight in the US. It contains all the official stamped and sealed data pertaining to each flight, such as, finalised passenger list, crew list, flight path, emergency deviations, amount of fuel, and wheels off and take off times. There are two copies, one of which goes with the pilot and the other is filed in FAA archives. There should be four separate envelopes for each of the 9/11 flights that would confirm many official details about the flights that have never been released, or are not based on accurate or factual sources. FOIA requests have been sent to the FAA requesting the release of the envelopes, and guess what? The FAA cannot and will not release them. In my considered opinion, the reason why is rather simple: these documents do not, and did not ever exist, as there were no flights. The only thing the FAA responded with to these requests was give out a passenger list, but it was nothing but a draft of the original Reuter's press release! Are we supposed to believe that the FAA does not have the original and official passenger information? What is going on here?

I'll wrap for now, but end on a final point, which is to say that I've always found that the 'no-planes theory' (though I don't usually like to call it that) provides a very logical answer to the question about why fighter jets were not scrambled to intercept the hijacked flights on 9/11. The simple answer being that there were no flights to intercept, and therefore no reason to launch jet responses. You can't intercept flights that didn't exist.

_________________
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the US public believes is false." William J. Casey - CIA Director, 1981 - 1987.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 1473

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CSM.

Don't you even think that not even one of the flights was real? For example, taking out people to Cleveland so that they could join the Witness Protection Program?

There is a lot to be said for fake planes:
- You can rehearse fake planes. They can be crashed into the buildings again and again, until you have the images just right.
- You can select exactly where the planes need to crash... like into particular parts of the WTC where explosives are rigged to simulate collapses "at the point of impact" or target the empty part of the pentagon (empty except for the Accounts department and Naval Air Command) or land in pre-existing holes.
- No problem with drones going astray and missing the target. A few feet one way or the other and the whole show could go wrong.
- No problem with pilots that can't fly
- No problem with interceptions either, as you say, you can't intercept a non-existing target. You still need to stop the fighters finding empty space where the radar blip says it should be...

All you have to do is ask the right cameramen to stand in the right position and for the media to interview the right people.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 3501
Location: East London

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears a drone was destroyed over the Pentagon lawn, not at the official 'entry point', but to the left.
See 'Behind the Smoke Curtain: the 9/11 Pentagon Attack' by Barbara Honegger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRQ9r5Vc9-o
And it did not hit the Pentagon.

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group