FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dogsmilk Must be Reinstated!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Dogsmilk Must be Reinstated! Reply with quote

For his almost single handed efforts to bring sanity to the rabid Holocaust debate, Gosling suspended Dogsmilk.

As an act of people's democracy in the face of the Gosling dictatorship and against the inconsistency of his suspension policy join the campaign to have Dogsmilk reinstated.

We say: A join the dots penis is not obscene compared to the obscenity of rabid racism and holocaust denial.

Join the campaign now! Altogether: 'We are all Spartacus!'

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK


Last edited by Prole on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 17840
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dogsmilk Must be Reinstated Reply with quote

actually prole it was for posting a picture of a penis
Prole wrote:
For his almost single handed efforts to bring sanity to the rabid Holocaust debate, Gosling suspended Dogsmilk.


This thread is a continuation of this previous thread
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=19535

This is the specific post that inspired it
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=19535&start=360

_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/


Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Dogsmilk Must be Reinstated Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
actually prole it was for posting a picture of a penis
Prole wrote:
For his almost single handed efforts to bring sanity to the rabid Holocaust debate, Gosling suspended Dogsmilk.

Can I have my poll back please?

He was just making a point that joining the dots doesn't always lead to anything of value and that you could just get 'c***' - in the context of the discussion this made sense.

The real obscenity is the mass graves but perhaps that didn't occur to you? Or the racist views and quoting of the protocols?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 17840
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk will be reinstated after a cooling off period
_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Dogsmilk will be reinstated after a cooling off period

... yet Andrew can post the protocols and that is acceptable or kbo can consistently blame the jews for everything and call white people a race?

You have your own rules which you allow some to break - yet checking your own rules there is no mention of not posting (what you consider) obscene images - it was funny.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact he should be applauded for taking these people on - you were noticeably absent from the discussion.
_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 485

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the dot-to-dot picture was funny and made the point well and dogsmilk stayed remarkably calm and civil in the face of "clouds of noxious thickery" (™ Charlie Brooker).
_________________
"Nothing can trouble you but your own imagination." ~ Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Craig W you'll be voting Yes I Am Spartacus:


_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 819

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought it a bit odd that Dogsmilk finds BBC Slink ‘Is fingering safe?’ acceptable.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11575&highlight=bbc+t eens

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12273&highlight=bbc+t eens

Original doc:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/23710914/BBC-Slink-Is-fingering-safe

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There appear to be a few people around here who have problems with Dogsmilk but not over such important issues as holocaust denial and racism but eh.. penises and sex.

I had a look at that thread and I agree with Dogsmilk btw.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
There appear to be a few people around here who have problems with Dogsmilk but not over such important issues as holocaust denial and racism but eh.. penises and sex.

I had a look at that thread and I agree with Dogsmilk btw.


You represent prole, everything that many are against in saying that you agree with that post, and in which Caz and others are communicating about children. You wouldn’t even help people on your (the) J7 site, know about a 7/7 protest at Luton station and the extradition of an innocent man (John Anthony Hill, Muad’Dib / JAH ) who made the “Ripple Effect” video.

Yet many help you in your efforts to get Justice for the people concerned, and then you thwart other peoples work and efforts. Why?


Last edited by Andrew. on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
There appear to be a few people around here who have problems with Dogsmilk but not over such important issues as holocaust denial and racism but eh.. penises and sex.

I had a look at that thread and I agree with Dogsmilk btw.


You represent prole, everything that many are against in saying that you agree with what, Caz and others are communicating about children. You wouldn’t even help people on your (the) J7 site, know about a 7/7 protest at Luton station and the extradition of an innocent man (John Anthony Hill, Muad’Dib / JAH ) who made the “Ripple Effect” video.

Yet many help you in your efforts to get Justice for the people concerned, and then you thwart other peoples work and efforts. Why?

I actually said I agreed with what Dogsmilk said OK Andrew. With you I disagree with everything you say - and if you speak for the majority here then woe betide truth and justice.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
There appear to be a few people around here who have problems with Dogsmilk but not over such important issues as holocaust denial and racism but eh.. penises and sex.

I had a look at that thread and I agree with Dogsmilk btw.


You represent prole, everything that many are against in saying that you agree with what, Caz and others are communicating about children. You wouldn’t even help people on your (the) J7 site, know about a 7/7 protest at Luton station and the extradition of an innocent man (John Anthony Hill, Muad’Dib / JAH ) who made the “Ripple Effect” video.

Yet many help you in your efforts to get Justice for the people concerned, and then you thwart other peoples work and efforts. Why?

I actually said I agreed with what Dogsmilk said OK Andrew. With you I disagree with everything you say - and if you speak for the majority here then woe betide truth and justice.


Prole, that’s what people already know, please stop twisting things, digging a bigger hole for yourself, what you are doing is agreeing with perversions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
There appear to be a few people around here who have problems with Dogsmilk but not over such important issues as holocaust denial and racism but eh.. penises and sex.

I had a look at that thread and I agree with Dogsmilk btw.


You represent prole, everything that many are against in saying that you agree with what, Caz and others are communicating about children. You wouldn’t even help people on your (the) J7 site, know about a 7/7 protest at Luton station and the extradition of an innocent man (John Anthony Hill, Muad’Dib / JAH ) who made the “Ripple Effect” video.

Yet many help you in your efforts to get Justice for the people concerned, and then you thwart other peoples work and efforts. Why?

I actually said I agreed with what Dogsmilk said OK Andrew. With you I disagree with everything you say - and if you speak for the majority here then woe betide truth and justice.


Prole, that’s what people already know, please stop twisting things, digging a bigger hole for yourself, what you are doing is agreeing with perversions.

Are you sick? Is a silly drawing of a penis a perversion? Is giving information to kids who actually do engage in sexual activity a perversion?

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Are you sick? Is a silly drawing of a penis a perversion? Is giving information to kids who actually do engage in sexual activity a perversion?


Yes it is, please try and understand what Caz and others say about children, please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Are you sick? Is a silly drawing of a penis a perversion? Is giving information to kids who actually do engage in sexual activity a perversion?


Yes it is, please read what Caz and others say, please.

I read Dogsmilk's sensible rational and reasoned response - it is not a thread I engaged on and I was replying to Caz who pointed to what Dogsmilk said OK Andrew. Now please butt out - how Gosling doesn't ban you on the grounds of irritation and annoyance let alone promoting the protocols I really do not know. Now that is perverse.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
I read Dogsmilk's sensible rational and reasoned response


Please, It was a perverse response by Dogsmilk and you. Again, please try and understand what Caz and others say about children, please. Please stop digging a bigger hole for yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 17840
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see Dogsmilk's picture of a penis?
And if so what did you think of that?
Prole wrote:
I read Dogsmilk's sensible rational and reasoned response

_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Did you see Dogsmilk's picture of a penis?
And if so what did you think of that?
Prole wrote:
I read Dogsmilk's sensible rational and reasoned response

He drew 3 pictures to prove a point - that joining dots can produce many and varied outcomes including c***.

It wasn't obscene in the way that many of the views expressed on that thread were or the grotesque images of genocide.

Dogsmilk is an extremely intelligent, humorous and reasoned poster on here - one of the few worth reading - strange how you keep the loons and suspend those who can oppose them.

How long is he suspended for is the question that I asked as I haven't been able to trace your suspension policy in the faqs of this forum. On the other hand, those who break the rules here repeatedly aren't banned so I guess it's all down to whatever Gosling thinks. Sounds like a dictatorship to me.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

He drew 3 pictures to prove a point - that joining dots can produce many and varied outcomes including c***.


It depends on where the dots are positioned prole (when weighing up the evidence) so not only was it a foolish post for that reason; it was also perverted by the example shown, as another example could have been shown.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

He drew 3 pictures to prove a point - that joining dots can produce many and varied outcomes including c***.


It depends on where the dots are positioned prole (when weighing up the evidence) so not only was it a foolish post for that reason; it was also perverted by the example shown, as another example could have been shown.

Well you have no sense of humour and I suggest you grow up. A silly picture of a penis is not obscene - penises are not obscene - and in the context of this forum - wars in Afghanistan Iraq etc on the back of 9/11 - I suggest you have your priorities skewed.

Please don't answer Andrew, as I said, you are both noxious and irritating.

Gosling can you answer my question - how long is Dogsmilk's suspension for and where is your suspension policy on this forum thanks.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

He drew 3 pictures to prove a point - that joining dots can produce many and varied outcomes including c***.


It depends on where the dots are positioned prole (when weighing up the evidence) so not only was it a foolish post for that reason; it was also perverted by the example shown, as another example could have been shown.

Well you have no sense of humour and I suggest you grow up. A silly picture of a penis is not obscene - penises are not obscene - and in the context of this forum - wars in Afghanistan Iraq etc on the back of 9/11 - I suggest you have your priorities skewed.

Please don't answer Andrew, as I said, you are both noxious and irritating.

Gosling can you answer my question - how long is Dogsmilk's suspension for and where is your suspension policy on this forum thanks.



It is obscene and perverted to many people prole and sets a bad example for all of us. And I suggest you grow up, in thinking this should be proper behaviour and humorous. So it shows that it does/or can cause harm, and a downward spiral. * Further in the context of this forum “wars in Afghanistan Iraq etc on the back of 9/11” it’s against wars, and is posted for educational / research purposes.


* This is also a different issue to Children and their proper upbringing.


Last edited by Andrew. on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

He drew 3 pictures to prove a point - that joining dots can produce many and varied outcomes including c***.


It depends on where the dots are positioned prole (when weighing up the evidence) so not only was it a foolish post for that reason; it was also perverted by the example shown, as another example could have been shown.

Well you have no sense of humour and I suggest you grow up. A silly picture of a penis is not obscene - penises are not obscene - and in the context of this forum - wars in Afghanistan Iraq etc on the back of 9/11 - I suggest you have your priorities skewed.

Please don't answer Andrew, as I said, you are both noxious and irritating.

Gosling can you answer my question - how long is Dogsmilk's suspension for and where is your suspension policy on this forum thanks.



It is obscene and perverted to many people prole and sets a bad example for all of us. And I suggest you grow up, in thinking this should be proper behaviour and humorous. So it shows that it does/or can cause harm, and a downward spiral.

Funny that because I think that picture showed more intellectual rigour than anything you can muster.

Gosling can you answer my question - how long is Dogsmilk's suspension for and where is your suspension policy on this forum thanks.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Dogsmilk Must be Reinstated Reply with quote

Prole wrote:


The real obscenity is the mass graves but perhaps that didn't occur to you? Or the racist views and quoting of the protocols?


You are not morally superior to anyone Prole, but perhaps that didn't occur to you.

We all know there were mass graves and we are all well aware of the obscenity this represents.
There have unfortunately been many historical occurrences of this dreadful scenario.

The issue under dispute is whether, UNIQUELY, factories were set up for the extermination of a race by systematically gassing them.

You respond to serious doubts that have been raised about this narrative by abusing those who raise those doubts.

Unlike with 7/7, in this case, like the hysterical monomaniacal Dogsmilk, you just KNOW what happened.

I say that, like the official debunking of WTC7 collapse 'conspiracy theories', the chemical debunking evidence put forward to negate the research of Rudolf and Leuchter, likewise, does not stand up to scrutiny.

I could be wrong but the fact there is such a severe enforced TABOO in place (to ensure that the public never even get to hear of the doubts surrounding this horror story) makes me doubt it.

If this issue does not deserve fair and open investigation, then what does?

Rather, we send our children on pilgrimages to Auschwitz to induct them into our new (and only, it would seem) religion.

In every corner of the media/propaganda world there are people enforcing this taboo, including here.

I do not trust anyone who meets serious questions with this kind of wall of noise, nor anyone who refuses to recognise the absolutely disastrous consequences of our spiritual enslavement by 'The Holocaust' meme. We live in a world that (superficially anyway) appears to be run by Jews and a world that uniformly, almost without exception, supports new wars of aggression and enacts Zionist policies.

This monstrously disproportionate Jewish influence runs hand in hand with the loss of core-cultures, political and religious, across the west as we endure mass immigration and every other type of disabling social engineering.

It seems to me that the one great Jewish disaster shows every sign of begetting much greater ones.

Properly faced, such a reality should have forced mankind to abandon militarism and warfare altogether. Instead it is being USED to drive us headlong towards (what is beginning to look like an inevitable) World War Three.

......and one more thing, if Auschwitz was a 'death-factory' for Jews, why did so many Jews choose to march into Germany with their murderous captors rather than wait to be liberated by the Soviets at the end of the war?

One day the facts about Auschwitz WILL be openly debated. That is, unless the NWO globalists that this rotten tale empowers achieve their Satanic goal. They might just tell the truth then, whatever it is, and giggle at us in our helpless realisation that it is far too late to do anything to save ourselves.

Maybe it's already too late.

By the way, I've put up a blog about Protocol 20 and the Irish experience. You might like to sneer once more at the laughably ridiculous suggestion that there exists a similarity between the predictive 'Protocols' narrative and Irish reality.

http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/2010/11/ireland-does-protocol-20-sound-fa miliar.html#comments

Here's freedom to him who would speak,
Here's freedom to him who would write;
For there's none ever feared that the truth should be heard,
Save him whom the truth would indict!
(R. Burns)

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo wrote:
We live in a world that (superficially anyway) appears to be run by Jews and a world that uniformly, almost without exception, supports new wars of aggression and enacts Zionist policies.

No, this is the world that you live in.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
kbo wrote:
We live in a world that (superficially anyway) appears to be run by Jews and a world that uniformly, almost without exception, supports new wars of aggression and enacts Zionist policies.

No, this is the world that you live in.


Actually it is the world that everyone lives in.

If this parasite banker-owned, holocaust-worshipping, anti-Christian, soft (soon-to-be-hard) tyranny that commits mass murder against its own citizens is to your liking, it ain't to mine.

I do not know if the disproportionate Jewish participation in the current NWO (for want of a better expression) abuses against humanity is because the project is fundamentally Jewish or because Jews are being promoted to take the blame if things go wrong.

This project is certainly Satanic.

Can the banker-dominated global communistic solution (that I suspect you would welcome) ever be worth the horrors suffered by so many on the way?

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Prole wrote:
kbo wrote:
We live in a world that (superficially anyway) appears to be run by Jews and a world that uniformly, almost without exception, supports new wars of aggression and enacts Zionist policies.

No, this is the world that you live in.


Actually it is the world that everyone lives in.

If this parasite banker-owned, holocaust-worshipping, anti-Christian, soft (soon-to-be-hard) tyranny that commits mass murder against its own citizens is to your liking, it ain't to mine.

I do not know if the disproportionate Jewish participation in the current NWO (for want of a better expression) abuses against humanity is because the project is fundamentally Jewish or because Jews are being promoted to take the blame if things go wrong.

This project is certainly Satanic.

Can the banker-dominated global communistic solution (that I suspect you would welcome) ever be worth the horrors suffered by so many on the way?

I didn't say the world was to my liking, I just disagree with your race-based good/bad simplistic view of the causes and solutions. I also think that your efforts to impose your own interpretation of the world as some kind of universal truth is sadly deluded and smacks of arrogance - believe whatever you want - I will continue to see power as based in structure and systems.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My view is not race-based, it is observation-based.

9/11 changed everything for me. In 2006 I used to think that the BBC was one of the great things about this country, not a nest of highly sophisticated liars.

If with the crime of 9/11 all roads lead to Israel, all roads lead to Israel.

If we accept mass-immigration in Europe and the USA and the consequent destruction of specific and individual cultures whilst supporting a country that has roads for 'Jews only', I say THERE ARE SOME VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS THAT NEED ADDRESSING.

And I mistrust you as much as I mistrust any Jewish-controlled media who try to silence these questions by shouting down and abusing those who would protect all our futures from the foul things that are being done to us.

Yes, power is based on structures and systems.....and the people who expand their power by creating these structures and systems.

The truly evil system that enslaves must be broken and replaced by systems that do not allow monstrous centralisation of power. This is entirely possible, but will never happen while bankers remain in control. The history and the documents are there for all the world to see if they so wish.

You call me 'deluded' and 'arrogant' (more names, as usual).

Challenging obvious lies is not arrogant......it is necessary.

Perhaps your vicious, knowing denunciations of Muad'Dib and Nick Kollerstrom is arrogant?

It bothers me that you are capable of assimilating great masses of complex and often conflicting evidence and making very incisive and highly critical commentaries on the same.....while at the same time fail to integrate any holistic vision of the events of 7/7 as a whole.

If you say I am 'deluded' to conclude that this was a false flag event and that the perpetrators are the usual government-embedded intelligence services/banking suspects then you are a fool or worse.

We know how THE SYSTEM works by now.

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 632
Location: London UK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo wrote:
One day the facts about Auschwitz WILL be openly debated.

Yet you maintain that the facts of 7/7 are unimportant:
kbo wrote:
Facts in themselves are nothing. Mere digital imprints that rest in the mind.
It is the MEANING that these facts proclaim and the IMPERATIVES that the God-recognising human soul will create from them that matters.

The true story of 7/7 is what people need.

You play the very same game that you claim your 'satanic enemies' do.

Is Gosling ever going to explain his suspension policy and answer how long Dogsmilk's suspension lasts.

_________________
'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

Yet you maintain that the facts of 7/7 are unimportant:


No I don't.

Prole wrote:

You play the very same game that you claim your 'satanic enemies' do.


The people who carried out 7/7 are everybody's enemy. Are you determined that no one will challenge them effectively? To seek the true narrative is not to plat 'satanic games', it is to use effective methods against a completely unscrupulous enemy that understands the human psyche in a way that seems to be beyond you.


Are you and Dogsmilk a team?

He cares not one jot about 9/11 and should never have been allowed on this forum in the first place.

He is obsessively interested in maintaining that certain people were murdered in a particularly hideous way, while caring nothing for lives lost during much more recent Israeli-led initiatives (9/11, wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Gaza).

He is only here to protect the interests of the criminal classes responsible for 9/11, who use Zionism as their preferred tool during these times.

He is pure (and poisonous) Sayanim.

_________________
--
http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group