FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are UKIP a closet far right racist party?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tariq Ziyad
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Are UKIP a closet far right racist party? Reply with quote

Here is a balanced article from the excellent 'Hope Not Hate' site, from my standpoint, I do feel that there is much to cause concern regarding UKIP, at the least, they don't seem to be vetting their enrollees and I have heard Farage being very unfair to my faith, even when confronted with facts, he would not budge http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/oppose
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Are UKIP a closet far right racist party? Reply with quote

Tariq Ziyad wrote:
Here is a balanced article from the excellent 'Hope Not Hate' site, from my standpoint, I do feel that there is much to cause concern regarding UKIP, at the least, they don't seem to be vetting their enrollees and I have heard Farage being very unfair to my faith, even when confronted with facts, he would not budge http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/oppose

I suppose it depends on how you define "rascist". The "racist" card can be used very much like the "anti-semitic" card.

There are certainly a lot of "moderate" people in this nation who do not like to see large parts of the country changeing because of ethnic/cultural/religious reasons. Not specifically because they "hate" people from those groups. A lot will stem back to the first and second world wars where are nation fought to keep out the german jack boot from this "green and plesant land" Large influxes of people from other nations seems to some to be an insult for what our parents fought and died to prevent. The change to being hugely cosmopolitan is not easy for some and they have the right to defend politically what they believe in. Suggesting that UKIP might secretly be racist could work in their favour numerically

Life
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tariq

In a word Yes :

https://www.lifeinthemix.info/2012/10/profile-ukip-united-kingdom-inde pendence-party/

All physical limitations of the body are a representation of the limitations of the spirit. To understand your spiritual limitations study your physical afflictions. lifeinthemix 2013
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labour targeting UKIP as Nigel Farage's party aims to become main threat to Ed Miliband in North
Feb 10, 2014 00:00 By Jason Beattie
Shadow Foreign Secretary Douglas Alexander has set up a unit to counter the threat of UKIP stealing traditional supporters in places such as Manchester
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-targeting-ukip-nigel-farag es-3130069

www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nigel Farage Taken Apart in Landmark LBC Radio Interview with James O’Brien:
http://www.scriptonitedaily.com/2014/05/16/nigel-farage-taken-apart-in -landmark-lbc-radio-interview-with-james-obrien/

'..Links to the Far Right

O’Brien allows Farage a lengthy whinge about separating the fringe lunatics in his party from the majority of moderates, and his stance on denying former mebers of far-right parties like the BNP membership to the party – then exposes Farage’s own links to the far right.

Farage was pictured in 1997 (image below) with two prominent members of the far right. The first is Tony LeComber, former member of The National Front, and a director of the BNP jailed in 1991 for attacking a Jewish teacher. The second is Mark Deavin, another BNP member who in the same year this picture was taken, wrote the anti-semitic time ‘Who are the Mindbenders?’ intended to expose some sinister Jewish ownership and control of the British press for nefarious purposes.

Farage attempts to distance himself by stating simply that people change and he was disappointed by the changes in these men. He is caught in another misrepresentation when O’Brien points out Farage had lunch with Deavin after he was ditched by UKIP.

STRANGE BEDFELLOWS:

Nigel Farage
Tony LeComber Neo Nazi with Bomb Convictions

Mark Deavin BNP

Then O’Brien challenges Farage’s membership of the far-right group in the European Parliament which includes The Danish People’s Party, The True Finns, the Dutch SGP and the Lega Nord. Farage chairs the group with Lega Nord’s Franscesco Speroni who said of Norway’s mass murderer Anders Breivik “Breivik’s ideas are in defence of western civilisation.”

Farage immediately closes this down, attributing the comments to a member of Lega Nord that they dismissed from the group. “No he didn’t, one of his members did and we kicked him out of the group” insists Farage. But O’Brien has done his research – Mario Borghezio who praisied Breivik in 2011 was suspended by the right-wing European Parliament group in May 2013 for making racist remarks about a Congolese-born minister of the Italian government.

Farage dismisses his party cosying up to Europe’s fascist parties as necessary political compromise...'

I find Scriptonite generally informative on a range of issues, and it has a comments section.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: