FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tue21Jun - BRISTOL - Architect/Engineer Richard Gage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Tue21Jun - BRISTOL - Architect/Engineer Richard Gage Reply with quote

VENUE AND DATE CONFIRMED 21 JUNE 2011

PRESS RELEASE

9/11: Blueprint for Truth

Richard Gage, AIA, registered architect and internationally-acclaimed speaker on the demise of the skyscrapers in the World Trade Center complex in the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, will be speaking at Colston Hall in Bristol city centre on Tuesday 21 June.

Mr. Gage, AIA, will provide a comprehensive multi-media presentation that will indicate clearly and convincingly, that the three WTC skyscrapers were brought down not by plane impacts and jet fuel, but in a controlled demolition with explosives.

An architect for more than 23 years, Mr. Gage, AIA, who lives in the San Francisco Bay area, is a member of the American Institute of Architects. In 2006 he founded Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth), which is now supported by over 1,400 licensed engineers and architects.

AE911Truth documents how the official FEMA and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technologies) reports provide incomplete and contradictory accounts of the towers’ destruction. AE911Truth points in particular to the destruction of the third skyscraper, World Trade Center 7, a 47-story building which was not hit by an aircraft, yet also collapsed that day at near free-fall rate. The group bases its conclusions solely on forensic and scientific evidence.

Other venues on the speaking tour will include Dublin, Dundalk, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Cambridge and London.

Doors open at Colston Hall on June 21 at 7:00 p.m. Event start 7.30 / finish 10.00 pm.

Tickets will cost £6 with a concessionary option of £4.

Richard Gage, AIA, will be available for media interviews. For press related inquires contact the Event Manager, Sheila Coombes, on 01373 451164.

NOTES:

Websites:
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - http://www.ae911truth.org
Bristol 9/11 Truth Movement - http://www.911truthbristol.com

Photos:
High quality images of Richard Gage
http://ae911truth.org/en/resources.html#Photos_of_Richard_Gage

Bristol Event Contacts:
Sheila Coombes - 01373 451164

Last edited by Adrian on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about London?
chimpy85
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Just new to this and I would love to be able to attend something like this. Is this an event anyone can go to and just show up or...?

Thanks
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Last edited by Wakeymedia on Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Gage - Bristol promo vid Reply with quote

Richard Gage - Bristol promo vid

Link

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AE911 Truth at the Royal Institute of British Architects !

Speaking Engagement:London, UK

9/11: Blueprint for Truth The Architecture of Destruction
Richard Gage, AIA
Mon, June 20, 2011 • 7:00 p.m.

City/State: London, UK

Date: Mon, June 20, 2011
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Topic: 9/11: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction

Speaker: Richard Gage, AIA

Venue: Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)

66 Portland Place

London

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent a message to just over a hundred email addresses including 68 architect practices.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any replies, scuba?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None yet, but I did send out an email a few weeks ago and one architect replied saying he was given a DVD of RG's presentation outside the RIBA.

I have since informed him of this new tour and he will try to go.

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking if this even is still on. Just checking before potentially wasting time. (travelling) Looking forward to meeting anyone who might be going.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rather nice front page lead in our local paper today - funnily enough the actual paper makes no reference to conspiracy theories

Controversial 9/11 conspiracy theorist to give speech in Bristol
Monday, June 20, 2011

Bristol Evening Post

A CONTROVERSIAL architect who has called into the question the official reports of what happened on September 11, 2001, is due to give a speech at Bristol's Colston Hall this week.

American Richard Gage claims he is not a conspiracy theorist, but he insists the "evidence" suggests the collapsing of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers has all the hallmarks of a series of controlled explosions.

As the founder of the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth organisation, Mr Gage questions whether the attacks on Manhattan were somehow staged by America ahead of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The 9/11 attacks killed almost 3,000 victims, most of them in New York where emotions are still just as raw as the day the towers collapsed.

Since 2005, Mr Gage has travelled the world presenting his version of the evidence and has so far gathered 13,000 supporters' signatures, including prominent architects and engineers.

Mr Gage will air his views in Bristol just three months ahead of the ten-year anniversary of the disaster in America.

His speech is expected to attract supporters and opponents, but his mere presence in Bristol is likely to cause its own controversy within the city.

SOMETHING DIDN'T SEEM RIGHT TO ME
Monday, June 20, 2011 - Bristol Evening Post
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Controversial-9-11-conspiracy-theorist- speech/story-12801461-detail/story.html
IF you want to get yourself instantly disliked by a sizeable proportion of Americans, heading to New York City and publicly denying the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center is a good way to start.
It is a bit like outing yourself as a holocaust denier while leaning against the Wailing Wall.
But six years ago, Richard Gage, an architect of 23 years, addressed a group of fellow architects and structural engineers, speaking for the first time about his "confusion" over what happened in Manhattan on September 11, 2001.
Since then, Richard's life has become consumed by the debate surrounding 9/11. As the founder of the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth organisation he has also become the focal point of a nation's distaste for anyone who would dare to question the validity of official reports of the World Trade Center attacks.
His mere presence in Bristol this week, to give a public lecture at the Colston Hall, is likely to cause its own controversy.
But if Gage's opponents come out in force as strongly as Gage's supporters on Thursday evening, it will be nothing new for the laid-back San Franciscan.
"People call me all kinds of names all the time, but that's OK, I can cope with that," he says. "Probably the most truly derisive thing I get called is a conspiracy theorist – that's one thing I'm not. I'm an architect, I don't come up with conspiracy theories, I come up with evidence.
"All I do is present the evidence about the World Trade Center collapses, and let people make up their own mind. But to me, what happened that day clearly has all the hallmarks of being a series of controlled explosions.
"It's not for me to suggest who might be responsible for any official cover up that might be going on, but there are serious implications for the entire War on Terror, and the invasions of those two countries (Iraq and Afghanistan) if you consider the attacks on Manhattan were somehow staged."
Gage says he began to question the official line on 9/11 almost immediately as the horrors of that day unfolded.
"Like everyone else, I watched the tragedy unfold on television that day, but I know about buildings. I watched the Twin Towers collapse and straightaway I had a strange feeling about it in my stomach.
"We were being told immediately that it was a gravitational collapse due to the impact, but the towers were obliterated when they fell. We should have seen the 110 floors stacked up on the ground in a 20-storey-high pile, but the whole thing turned to dust. That just didn't seem right to me."
Since 2005 Richard has travelled the world presenting his version of the evidence at public talks, and has so far garnered the signatures of 1,500 prominent architects and engineers, and 11,500 other supporters, calling for an independent investigation into the cause of the collapses.
"I only started becoming truly impassioned about it in 2005, after I heard the evidence of the firefighters – 118 of them reported seeing flashes of light ahead of the collapses.
"So many of the industry professionals I present my evidence towards go away convinced that these were controlled explosions.
"I know questioning anything about 9/11 is a very sensitive issue – but I have families of those killed in the Twin Towers among the signatories on my petition. They want to get to the bottom of why and how their loved ones were murdered. Was there more to it?"
Richard says he begins his presentation by discussing the collapse of World Trade Center 7 (WTC7) – which occurred a few hours after the demise of the Twin Towers. As well as housing offices of leading financial companies, WTC7 also had some unusual tenants: the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defence and the Office of Emergency Management, which would coordinate any response to a disaster or a terrorist attack
"Often people haven't even heard of WTC7," he says. "This was a building that wasn't hit by a plane, that collapsed vertically within a few seconds. There were 80 columns holding up the superstructure of WTC7 – the only way that building could collapse vertically, in my professional opinion, would be a controlled explosion of all 80 columns simultaneously."
â– Richard Gage speaks at the Colston Hall on Thursday at 7pm. Tickets, £6, £4 concessions, available only on the door.
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/DIDN-T-RIGHT/story-12801121-detail/stor y.html

www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 seats sold out
Here is Richard Gage's 10 mins on BBC Radio Bristol this morning.
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/52589

www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week’s big talk at Colston Hall: In depth interview with San Fransisco architect Richard Gage from Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth.

Roughly 34:30 in- covered this talk tonight
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/52660

www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is the remarkable Bristol Evening Post front page

BristolEveningPostFrontPageMon20Jun2011.JPG
 Description:
Evening POst front page
 Filesize:  116.94 KB
 Viewed:  1504 Time(s)

BristolEveningPostFrontPageMon20Jun2011.JPG

www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
here is the remarkable Bristol Evening Post front page

excellent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: