FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TTIP online petition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: TTIP online petition Reply with quote

Act now to stop these Trojan Horse Trade Treaties:
https://www.foe.co.uk/news/act-now-stop-these-trojan-horse-trade-treat ies?

Sign online petition, help them reach 1 million petitioners.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: TTIP/CETA/TPP Reply with quote

Like TTIP, CETA needs to be combatted:

'Tell your MEP to stop CETA’s denial of democracy!':
http://e-activist.com/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1819&ea.campaign.i d=53889

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, the EU-Canada trade deal CETA suffered a historical setback, as European Union governments failed to sign it off at the Foreign Affairs Council of Europe.

CETA spells disaster for our environment, it creates a nightmare for governments, national and local, resisting privatisation and it gives corporations the right to sue governments in special courts, which are solely for big business to sue elected governments.

Today, after the one hour meeting lasted for four hours, no agreement was made and the deal is currently on ‘hold’. We are determined to keep up the pressure to give us every chance of defeating this corporate power grab.

Please contact your MEPs and ask them to take a stand against CETA:
http://www.globaljustice.org.uk/?_ga=1.257884556.608089314.1476807921

Doubtlessly the bureaucrats in Brussels will be working round the clock to ensure a deal can be agreed soon, and we don’t expect this to be the end of the story.

But an end is a distinct possibility. If not with today’s Council meeting, then in the European parliament.

Please help this vital campaign today by emailing your MEP

Many thanks

Guy Taylor
Campaigner at Global Justice Now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: