Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Joined: 05 Sep 2006
|Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:23 am Post subject: Tax Free in Iraq, all Flights Provided
|All you require is a slight tolerance to DU
http://www.jobsite.co.uk/job/engineering-superintendent-container-term inal-iraq-tax-free-943061242?jbe_click=1&jbe_email=aron_dawson%40hotma il.com&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe210612
|Engineering Superintendent - Container Terminal - Iraq - TAX FREE
Engineering Supervisor / Engineering Superintendent - Port / Container Terminal - Iraq - TAX FREE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading international Port Operations company for an experienced and committed Engineering Supervisor / Engineering Superintendent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for controlling and coordinating all engineering activities within the container terminal and provide technical support to all engineering personnel.
Responsibilities of the successful Engineering Superintendent will also include:
* To ensure that engineering personnel conduct all work in accordance with site and company safety procedures and regulations.
* To ensure that all container handling equipment is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with manufacturers recommendations, and that equipment availability is maintained at an optimum level.
* To implement and continually develop all necessary maintenance programmes, systems and procedures to enable the department to function effectively.
* To authorize and monitor the purchase and issue of spare parts, consumables, lubricants, tools and equipment from the engineering stores and to monitor stock inventory levels.
* To liaise closely with operations superintendents to ensure minimum disruption to the operation.
* To attend daily meetings with the Terminal Engineer to schedule equipment repairs and discuss problem areas.
* To collate all relevant information necessary to compile regular comprehensive reports for the engineering manager, highlighting areas of concern where necessary.
Educational Requirements :
* Engineering H.N.C. or Equivalent (Mechanical, Electrical or Multidisciplinary) is preferable
* Engineering Degree Experience will be looked on favourably.
* Minimum 4 years experience
* Extensive experience in heavy industrial engineering is a must, this must include large capacity cranes and drives managerial experience.
* Managerial experience in a container terminal / port environment including exposure to Leibherr, Kone, Noell, Kalmar and Terberg container handling experience is highly desirable.
* 6k USD/month (at current exchange rate this equates to £45,000 per annum - TAX FREE)
* Accommodation, Utilities provided
* 3 months in and 1 month out rotation, this equates to 3 months paid holiday a year - all flights are provided
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'
“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”