FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Ref
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pikey
Banned
Banned


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1491
Location: North Lancashire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Jay Ref Reply with quote

Registration of Jay ref on this website:- 20/7/06

Nos of posts to date:- 151

Average post per day:- 11.62

All posts (except 2no. in the early hours of the morning) are made during the afternoon and evening. Interestingly no posts are at the weekend!

There is nothing on this persons profile and they have nothing constructive to offer on this 911 truthseeking website. Pity because its a remarkable and outstanding rate of posting and puts Rachel North/Badger kitten etc in the shadows!

Have you registered on here under a different pseudoymn JR?

Your obviously a person with a mission. What motivates your obsessive blogging here, most of which play the man and not the ball?

Who could this person be comrades? Perhaps we could have some intellectual conversation and reasoned debate face to face.

Fortunately the majority of people on this planet care and people like
Jay ref, Rachel North, A Sharp Major, etc are in the minority or maybe just clones!

Peace & truth

_________________
Pikey

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Registration of Jay ref on this website:- 20/7/06

Nos of posts to date:- 151

Average post per day:- 11.62

All posts (except 2no. in the early hours of the morning) are made during the afternoon and evening. Interestingly no posts are at the weekend!

There is nothing on this persons profile and they have nothing constructive to offer on this 911 truthseeking website. Pity because its a remarkable and outstanding rate of posting and puts Rachel North/Badger kitten etc in the shadows!

Have you registered on here under a different pseudoymn JR?

Your obviously a person with a mission. What motivates your obsessive blogging here, most of which play the man and not the ball?

Who could this person be comrades? Perhaps we could have some intellectual conversation and reasoned debate face to face.

Fortunately the majority of people on this planet care and people like
Jay ref, Rachel North, A Sharp Major, etc are in the minority or maybe just clones!

Peace & truth


What on earth does it matter?

Whether I am an anarchist, communist, bored employee of a major telecom, DoD employed shill, or one of Santa's elves...you people still haven't provided a shred of evidence for your nutty theories.

Again...(yawn)...I'll post a question that any 5 year old could answer and yet not one intrepid and courageous "truthseeker" has the cajones to touch:

Quote:
Previously posted by Jay Ref:
Funny that. But all theories are not equal. My theory posits the existance of vents and machine rooms in buildings....(not very exciting though is it?) ...and then your theory posits the existance of a massive government conspiracy guilty of placing demo charges in the building. (wow, exciting stuff no!!??)

My theory requires: Vents and machine rooms to exist,..and air pressure.. :yawn: No controversy there I'd guess...even you would have to agree that 1. the buildings had vents and machine rooms...and 2. the collapse pushed air ahead of it.

Your theory requires:


  • Expert demo techs working in secret.
  • Explosives, det cord, blasting caps,..etc...
  • Thousands of everyday people not noticing the demo techs.
  • Drone planes to disguise the demolition.
  • More techs to create the drone conversion.
  • NORAD to "stand down"
  • hundreds or more to keep their mouths shut. etc...etc...



That's just a partial list...there's also much to go wrong. The planes impacts could easily damage the detcords and primer connections. The demo charges might be found in the wreckage...and for what gain? To attack Iraq? By using Saudi patsies??

Insanity...that's the word for your theory.

(This was posted in response to the picture of the so called "squib")

Still waiting some truthy crusader to slay this dragon...not likely to happen though is it?

See? The reason you're so interested in me and my motives is that it's merely an attempt to discredit me instead of tackling my information which you obviously can't. But logically speaking what would it matter who I am? If my facts and logic are not assailable then you need to look in the mirror and rethink your theories.

Try a tad less "invisible explosives" and "evil NWO masters"...and a little more boring old common sense. It won't be half so interesting in the end...but it will be more realistic.


-z
_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 489
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem is when we try and discuss one particular issue on here, you bring in other issues and attempt to ridicule any opinions we may have on anything.

eg.. person1: wtc7 couldn't have possibly have fallen down at free fall speed. it appears to be a controlled demolition as you can see the squibs and the kink on the video. the building fell straight down without significant leaning to one side. i think it was a controlled demolition.

JREF: don't be ridiclous. who put the explosives in their and how? the 9/11 commission said it wasn't a controlled demolition. i bet you believe that fairies from the land of oz did it you nutter.


thats not an independent thinking and democractic debate on the issue in question.

if you want to discuss the collapse of wtc7. you should first adress the collapse pyshics being discussed. and not dismiss our side of the argument with 'whys' and 'hows' of a bigger theory

if then we do get onto the whys and hows. you need to be able to consider someone elses opinion aswell as your own.. this is called having a debate

you have demonstrated that you can't do this so i think you should leave this forum

please read the words 'dismiss' and 'consider' carefully

_________________
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pikey
Banned
Banned


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1491
Location: North Lancashire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay ref,

Fact: when you do personal investigative research of the official version of 911 and look into the distortions and omissions contained in the cover up report, the Keene Commission report you realise that there is no proof or evidence to substantiate the official version.

Unfortunately we exist in a fascist state which presents an illusion of truth thanks to a mainstream dysfunctional press and media which is neither independent or professional and puppet politicians who do not represent the interests of the public masses.

If truth does not matter to you Jay ref your wasting your time here. If it does then I would suggest that you take a break (and give us all a break) take the red pill and get a copy of David Ray Griffin's book "The New Pearl Harbour: disturbing questions about the Bush administration and 9/11" and read it thoroughly from cover to cover whilst your at work in your boring telecom job.

Nobody here needs to discredit you Jay ref, IMHO the content of your blogs does that.

Peace & truth

_________________
Pikey

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 129
Location: SE London

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Jay ref,

Fact: when you do personal investigative research of the official version of 911 and look into the distortions and omissions contained in the cover up report, the Keene Commission report you realise that there is no proof or evidence to substantiate the official version.

Unfortunately we exist in a fascist state which presents an illusion of truth thanks to a mainstream dysfunctional press and media which is neither independent or professional and puppet politicians who do not represent the interests of the public masses.

If truth does not matter to you Jay ref your wasting your time here. If it does then I would suggest that you take a break (and give us all a break) take the red pill and get a copy of David Ray Griffin's book "The New Pearl Harbour: disturbing questions about the Bush administration and 9/11" and read it thoroughly from cover to cover whilst your at work in your boring telecom job.

Nobody here needs to discredit you Jay ref, IMHO the content of your blogs does that.

Peace & truth



Very well put Pikey.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 489
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres an example of what jref understands to be a debate:

me: John O'neil was killed when he started his new job at the wtc on sept 11th. John O'neil was told to stop investigating alkaeda.

JREF: WKJON is a fictional film you retard!

me: I was talking about the actual person john o'neil. not a film.

JREF: Deerrrrr! I was talking about the film you idiot!


....

do you see how this makes you look stupid jref?

its like this:

me: apples grow on trees.

JREF: Oranges are rubbish!! don't you know anything?

me: I was talking about how apples grow on trees.

JREF: I was talking about oranges being rubbish you dope! I bet you think oranges were created by the pig monster from planet x.



its quite an ego you've got there

_________________
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref,

With respect their `was` plenty of opportunity to plant explosives in the structures.

The whole of the WTC complex had held security drills and `power downs` prior to the events of September 11th, it is also known that Asbestos from within the complexes was being `removed` thus exposing steel work, which surely gave opportunity to `contractors` to maybe plant something else?

Yes you could come back with `well that`s conjecture` or `how do you know that` or `your having a laugh` but my point is why did the `911
commission` not even entertain the possibility.

I`m as puzzled as the majority of posters on this site to what `really` went on but only by unifying key aspects of events, and not arguing on the perifery, can the "United Call" for an independent inquiry gather pace.

We ( I mean truthseekers ), may not have all the answers but I contend that WHEN the truth comes out about the events we will be much nearer the mark than the `skeptics`.

I`ve said this before somewhere, a 100% skeptic is just that, and a 100% Conspiracy Theorist is just that.

I would like to believe people seeking the truth are somewhere in between.

Just one last point,

If I`m totally wrong (not likely) about the events of 911, after an independent inquiry, I would be the first to put my hands up and say I was wrong, the question is Would You...?

Geoff.

_________________
TRUTH IS NOT A FOUR LETTER WORD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Jay ref,

Fact: when you do personal investigative research of the official version of 911 and look into the distortions and omissions contained in the cover up report, the Keene Commission report you realise that there is no proof or evidence to substantiate the official version.


Just because you label it "Fact" or "Truth" doesn't make it so. Your above opinion is based on obvious bias and prejudice. You don't need to do "research" do you? You already know it's an inside job and who did it. If you spend a day reading the commission report and checking it's sources and following it's chain of evidence you would see why everyone things you're mental for holding onto your uninformed and biased opinions. Calling those opinions "facts" is merely an indication of your lack of education.
Quote:

Unfortunately we exist in a fascist state which presents an illusion of truth thanks to a mainstream dysfunctional press and media which is neither independent or professional and puppet politicians who do not represent the interests of the public masses.

The only "illusion of truth" is with the "truth movement" which is about as interested in the real truth as the "Swiftboat Veterans for Truth" are. Your movement is about swiftboating 9/11 so that the real perps get a free pass for mass murder while you use their coffins as a stage to attack your political opponents from...sickening. Luckily for the Dems, they have seen through the "troothers" and are busy disassociating themselves from your kind. Even MP Meecher has moved away...and he's a moonbat's moonbat!
Quote:

If truth does not matter to you Jay ref your wasting your time here. If it does then I would suggest that you take a break (and give us all a break) take the red pill and get a copy of David Ray Griffin's book "The New Pearl Harbour: disturbing questions about the Bush administration and 9/11" and read it thoroughly from cover to cover whilst your at work in your boring telecom job.


But truth does matter to me. That's why I'm here pointing out the liars who clothe themselves in that word; "TRUTH".
Quote:

Nobody here needs to discredit you Jay ref, IMHO the content of your blogs does that.

Peace & truth


Well then, I shall stay here and discredit myself daily. If that's really what I'm doing then all of you guys shouldn't mind my presence here one bit.

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEFBASS wrote:
Jay Ref,

With respect their `was` plenty of opportunity to plant explosives in the structures.

The whole of the WTC complex had held security drills and `power downs` prior to the events of September 11th, it is also known that Asbestos from within the complexes was being `removed` thus exposing steel work, which surely gave opportunity to `contractors` to maybe plant something else?


Wrong. The power down story is only referenced to one source. Mr. Scott forbes who advises that WTC South tower powered down for 26 hours from the 110 to 50th floors. So what's wrong with your speculation now? Can you figure it our yourself?

Here's a quick list:

  • Only half of WTC South tower was affected.
  • No power down at the north tower
  • No power down at WTC7.


Also controlled demos for much smaller buildings take weeks, even months of prior planning and preparation. How could a demo team do this by powering down on half of one of the 3 buildings to be demo'd??

Hell, even other CT sites are moving away from this claim. Here's what 911review.com has to say on the subject.
Quote:
After being posted on scores of websites for over a year, this story has failed to elicit any corroborating reports, even about the identity of 'Scott Forbes'. Aside from the fact that the sourcing of the story doesn't meet the most basic journalistic standards, its content is thoroughly implausible.

  • It makes no sense that the perpetrators would do something so obvious as powering down half of a tower so shortly before the attack. This would create a profound disruption of business for dozens of companies, and would be noticed by thousands of people. Thousands of e-mails would have been broadcast and a great deal of work would have been done by scores of employees to prepare for the outage.
  • It makes less sense that they would take such a drastic action but only for one half of one tower. Why was the disruption only necessary for the upper floors of the South Tower, or how would similar power-downs of the other sections have gone unnoticed?
  • Powering down for cabling upgrades is laughable as a cover story for demolition preparation work. Cabling upgrades for data bandwidth do not require interrupting AC power at all. Even if the AC wiring were being upgraded, the new wiring would have been installed and powered up in parallel with the old wiring. Any interruptions would be minimized to a few minutes. Powering down large portions of a tower, and for 36 hours, would have generated numerous protests from tenants.
  • Contrary to the e-mail's assertion, security cameras are designed to use independent uninterruptible power supplies. If power to the security systems were interrupted, many doors would remain unopenable except by key.


So, maybe one e-mail sent by one guy and backed by no one else which only covered one half of one tower is why....
Quote:

Yes you could come back with `well that`s conjecture` or `how do you know that` or `your having a laugh` but my point is why did the `911
commission` not even entertain the possibility.

...but what do you think now?
Quote:

I`m as puzzled as the majority of posters on this site to what `really` went on but only by unifying key aspects of events, and not arguing on the perifery, can the "United Call" for an independent inquiry gather pace.

You simply cannot call for an investigation based on half-truths, gossip, and lies. Besides there's already been an investigation which you folks don't seem to have ever even read. Hmm...perhaps if they filmed a documentary and had a hip sound track you'd have paid it some attention? Sadly it is a thick book...and truthers seems to have poor reading skills.
Quote:

We ( I mean truthseekers ), may not have all the answers but I contend that WHEN the truth comes out about the events we will be much nearer the mark than the `skeptics`.

Exactly what the true believers in the Bush admin thought about WMD's in Iraq.
Quote:

I`ve said this before somewhere, a 100% skeptic is just that, and a 100% Conspiracy Theorist is just that.

Just what?
Quote:

I would like to believe people seeking the truth are somewhere in between.

In between where? The Shire and Mordor?
Quote:

Just one last point,

If I`m totally wrong (not likely) about the events of 911, after an independent inquiry, I would be the first to put my hands up and say I was wrong, the question is Would You...?

Geoff.


There has been an investigation. you have already proven yourself wrong by rejecting it's evidence and conclusions. Why should I believe you'd respect the judgement of yet another investigation? Why should our taxes have to be spent based on lies, gossip, and paranoid opinions?

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 489
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JREF wrote:
Just because you label it "Fact" or "Truth" doesn't make it so. Your above opinion is based on obvious bias and prejudice. You don't need to do "research" do you?



JREF wrote:


Quote:
who decided that the indian times report of the atta transfer was a fabrication? why was mahmoud ahmed fired?


What does it matter? I already told folks here that UBL admitted that he did it!!

_________________
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
heres an example of what jref understands to be a debate:

me: John O'neil was killed when he started his new job at the wtc on sept 11th. John O'neil was told to stop investigating alkaeda.

JREF: WKJON is a fictional film you retard!

me: I was talking about the actual person john o'neil. not a film.

JREF: Deerrrrr! I was talking about the film you idiot!


....

do you see how this makes you look stupid jref?

its like this:

me: apples grow on trees.

JREF: Oranges are rubbish!! don't you know anything?

me: I was talking about how apples grow on trees.

JREF: I was talking about oranges being rubbish you dope! I bet you think oranges were created by the pig monster from planet x.



its quite an ego you've got there


That's quite a strawman you've built there!

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 489
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really. go back and read what you said on the other thread.
_________________
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 628
Location: Oxford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Jay Ref Reply with quote

Jay,
I`m sorry you feel unable to converse amicably with others Jay, thats a shame as you`re missing out on what forums and indeed life is all about.

Perhaps we can all agree that since I`m an idiot and everyone else on this website who thinks complicity is likey is an idoit too I`m wondering what is missing in your day to compel you to converse with braindead simpletons like me you share no common opinions with?

Since our theories are groundless nonsence of the highest order without any grounding at all it rather begs the question of why you feel it important to defend the official story which is obviously as water tight as any pressure vessel.

Save yourself some sleep and be at peace!

Worry not! A simpering band of pathetic circus cretins such as myself and cohorts couldn't possibly sway the opinion of any normal rational mind.

Got to go for now I`m off as apparently Elvis was just spotted driving up Oxford high street in the back of JFKs motorcade surrounded by an armed guard of Hitlers undead ressurected SS stormtroopers!!

What a SCOOP!!! Just wait till I get some pics! Laughing

_________________
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist

President Eisenhower 1961
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 162
Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well put snowygrouch. For someone of his obviously superior intellect it surprises me how much he resorts to hurling juvenile insults at people. We are all entitled to our opinions but we don't all resort to such childish behaviour now do we? By the way I'm thinking about starting a new thread entitled:
"Jay Ref has a little willy" any takers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Ref Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Jay,
I`m sorry you feel unable to converse amicably with others Jay, thats a shame as you`re missing out on what forums and indeed life is all about.


Life is all about creating a "movement" accussing hundreds..maybe thousands of people of mass-murder without any evidence so that we may play the role of heroic truther?

Yeah...I'm missing out on that...shame.

Quote:

Perhaps we can all agree that since I`m an idiot and everyone else on this website who thinks complicity is likey is an idoit too I`m wondering what is missing in your day to compel you to converse with braindead simpletons like me you share no common opinions with?


You get your jollies making crazy acusations which make no sense and have no supporting evidence. I get my jollies by pointing you out to others as an example of magical thinking. Or how not to be a critical thinker.
Quote:

Since our theories are groundless nonsence of the highest order without any grounding at all it rather begs the question of why you feel it important to defend the official story which is obviously as water tight as any pressure vessel.

Investigations are rarely water-tight. The 9/11 commission report has flaws, but no glaring flaws which would put the overall conclusion into doubt. You lot glom onto the flaws and use them to discount the whole report. This is illogical.
Quote:

Save yourself some sleep and be at peace!


I sleep fine thanks.
Quote:

Worry not! A simpering band of pathetic circus cretins such as myself and cohorts couldn't possibly sway the opinion of any normal rational mind.

True, but that's what makes you so fun to take on. Your theories have become a religion and your movement a cult. It's interesting the lengths you will go to to shut your mind to anything which disproves the dogma..erm...I mean theory.
Quote:

Got to go for now I`m off as apparently Elvis was just spotted driving up Oxford high street in the back of JFKs motorcade surrounded by an armed guard of Hitlers undead ressurected SS stormtroopers!!

What a SCOOP!!! Just wait till I get some pics! Laughing

I'm not surprised...
Say hi to Elvis for me.
-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 628
Location: Oxford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: So NEARLY!! Reply with quote

Ta Eckyboy,
The reason we understand eachother is our low IQ`s you see?

I cant even imagine the intellectual heights of genius reached by those who call us CTers, it must be a terrible burden to posess such a gargantuan cranium. We can but pray they may teach us perhaps just some of their reasoning & analytical skills one day. Ahhh we can but dream.......

I`m back from Elvis's motorcade but my taped interview was taken by an FBI agent at the last minuite!!

Arr CURSES!! Sad

I`d just managed to have a nice chat with Herman Goering and JFK`s wife was just about to tell me who really shot him when the Ghost of George Washington appreared in a vision and told me:

"we must not tolerate these outrageos conspiracy theories, malicious lies designed to shift the blame away from the guilty"

...and then vanished Wink

God Oxford is weird on Thursdays!

I`m off to Stonehenge now to interview some Pixies.

Cheerio!

_________________
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist

President Eisenhower 1961
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 162
Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta ta snowygrouch! I myself am off too see if I can finally prove without a shadow of a doubt that Jack the Rippers true identity was in fact..............The Loch Ness Monster! I have it from more than one source that the monsters movements were not known in 1888 and that some prostitutes commented on the strong smell of fish around the streets of London at the time. Must go now, medication time. I only wish I could be as ignorant and petty as Jay Ref at least CTS had a sense of humour. You do remember CTS don't you Jay Ref?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With respect again......

Jay Ref wrote:

"Wrong. The power down story is only referenced to one source. Mr. Scott forbes who advises that WTC South tower powered down for 26 hours from the 110 to 50th floors. So what's wrong with your speculation now? Can you figure it our yourself?

Here's a quick list:
Only half of WTC South tower was affected.
No power down at the north tower
No power down at WTC7. "

in this video....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=529253447051382848&q=prof+stev en
At about 30 minutes ( 30:10 ), Prof Steven Jones talks about the asbestos removal and that it had already been started.
At about 37 minutes (37:15 - 38:12), Prof Steven Jones talks about the planting of explosives.

Now yes I agree the power outage line is strange, but have you got an explaination to why this happened ?, please enlighten the rest of us.
I only say that because if you have an explaination then we can move on, one less subject to debate.

Any thoughts about asbestos removal ?

As to the rest of your infantile, sarcastic, unhelpful, shameful, comments well....
I respect the fact that you can say what you want in a free society.

Geoff.

_________________
TRUTH IS NOT A FOUR LETTER WORD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEFBASS wrote:
With respect again......

Jay Ref wrote:

"Wrong. The power down story is only referenced to one source. Mr. Scott forbes who advises that WTC South tower powered down for 26 hours from the 110 to 50th floors. So what's wrong with your speculation now? Can you figure it our yourself?

Here's a quick list:
Only half of WTC South tower was affected.
No power down at the north tower
No power down at WTC7. "

in this video....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=529253447051382848&q=prof+stev en
At about 30 minutes ( 30:10 ), Prof Steven Jones talks about the asbestos removal and that it had already been started.
At about 37 minutes (37:15 - 38:12), Prof Steven Jones talks about the planting of explosives.

Now yes I agree the power outage line is strange, but have you got an explaination to why this happened ?, please enlighten the rest of us.
I only say that because if you have an explaination then we can move on, one less subject to debate.

Any thoughts about asbestos removal ?

As to the rest of your infantile, sarcastic, unhelpful, shameful, comments well....
I respect the fact that you can say what you want in a free society.

Geoff.


No, I don't have an explanation. There is also the point that the supposed power down of one half of one tower likely never happened at all since there is no corroboration of the single sourced report. (This would have affected many offices and impacted many people. It's very suspicious that there is no independent corraboration) Also as per my earlier post it simply doesn't matter. Powering down one half of one building doesn't explain how you get explosives into even the powered down half. W#hat about the other buildings?

This report of a power down is a complete non-issue. Like I showed in my link to another CT site...even they don't believe the power down story.

As to the rest of your ad-hominum attack against me...hey it's a free country man...but as for me...I find the accusations of mass-murder without any damned evidence far more shameful. I'm not ashamed of a single comment I've made on this board. You people are either stupid, deluded, paranoid, or busy conning the stupid, deluded, and paranoid. Either way I see nothing admirable in the way "truthers" go about investigations. The Spanish Inquisition was more internally consistent.\

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 489
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have said that WTC7 looks in no way like a controlled demolition, other than it collapses. You don't think that the obvious kink and squibs are in any way similar to that of a controlled demo. that is poor observation in my mind.

you also don't think it matters who decided that the mamoud ahmed story was a fabrication. just as long as somebody said it, thats solid information?

you do however think is of great importance that we dismiss all evidence of inside involvement on the grounds of what you say to us.

_________________
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
you have said that WTC7 looks in no way like a controlled demolition, other than it collapses. You don't think that the obvious kink and squibs are in any way similar to that of a controlled demo. that is poor observation in my mind.

Well considering what your mind has shown of it's abilities so far I'm liking my chances of being right. Wink
Quote:

you also don't think it matters who decided that the mamoud ahmed story was a fabrication. just as long as somebody said it, thats solid information?

Even if true it doesn't prove the CT. Besides, if it were true it wouldn't be single-sourced to a rival nation's intelligence agency.
Quote:

you do however think is of great importance that we dismiss all evidence of inside involvement on the grounds of what you say to us.

Dismiss? No, I want you to present proof! Something that can't be debunked in 5 mins of web surfing. :yawn:

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 489
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TimmyG wrote:
you have said that WTC7 looks in no way like a controlled demolition, other than it collapses. You don't think that the obvious kink and squibs are in any way similar to that of a controlled demo. that is poor observation in my mind.

Well considering what your mind has shown of it's abilities so far I'm liking my chances of being right.


so because you believe i'm a looney. you don't have to look at evidence properly?
i see

i don't see what your opinion of my mind state has to do with the kink and squibs present on the video of wtc7s collapse

jay. you haven't debunked anything. you have just presented evidence for the other side of the argument.. albeit in a very rude and agressive manner

_________________
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pikey
Banned
Banned


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1491
Location: North Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non supporters of the official conspiracy dont waste your limited energy on a lost cause with these aggresive,disrespectful and insulting people or person/organisation?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=15461#15461

Quote:
Well done Andrew and extremely well put. You really are an outstanding team member and a credit to the 911 truth movement . Your diplomatic, and reasoning skills represent a formidable force for truthseeking.

Unfortunately these disruptive and offensive bloggers will always keep coming here, as Morpheus in the film "The Matrix" states they are our enemy and will do anything to protect the status quo and maintain the illusion! They will never play the ball (i.e engage in reasoned debate) and will continue to play the man (i.e insult anyone who dare question the official conspiracy version). They present no evidence or proof to back up the official conspiracy theory.

Our best policy is not to allow them to take our limited energy, Mahatma Gandhi recognised this and his strategy and tactical approach resulted in him defeating the powers that be!

IMO we have nothing to fear, the content of their blogs destroys their credibility. The growth of the 911 movement is testament to how ineffective these aggressive and insulting "Trolls" really are.


Peace & truth

_________________
Pikey

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: A Comedy of Errors Reply with quote

Jay Ref full Quote.....

"As to the rest of your ad-hominum attack against me...hey it's a free country man...but as for me...I find the accusations of mass-murder without any damned evidence far more shameful.
I'm not ashamed of a single comment I've made on this board.
You people are either stupid, deluded, paranoid, or busy conning the stupid, deluded, and paranoid.
Either way I see nothing admirable in the way "truthers" go about investigations.
The Spanish Inquisition was more internally consistent.\"

Now to pick this apart Jay Ref style..( what`s good for the goose etc...)

Jay Ref. "As to the rest of your ad-hominum attack against me..."

Geoff. (earlier post) I would like to believe people seeking the truth are somewhere in between.

Jay Ref. (reply) "In between where? The Shire and Mordor?"

Geoff. And that`s not attack on me? or your perception of me?

For the record you were insulting to me first. I even said "with respect".

Jay Ref. "hey it's a free country man"

Geoff. No I`m not a hippy.....

Jay Ref. "...but as for me...I find the accusations of mass-murder without any damned evidence far more shameful."

Geoff. I couldn`t agree more, there is enough reasonable doubt to not believe the `official` report.
You have got to ask yourself would a jury convict ?

Jay Ref. "I'm not ashamed of a single comment I've made on this board."

Geoff. Good for you.

Jay Ref. "You people are either stupid, deluded, paranoid, or busy conning the stupid, deluded, and paranoid."

Geoff. I`m obviously too "stupid, deluded, paranoid" to answer that one...... by the way that`s another insulting comment.

Jay Ref. "Either way I see nothing admirable in the way "truthers" go about investigations."

Geoff. So are you saying that you "admire" the way the official commission with it`s $11 Million budget
investigated the events of 911 ?

" I see nothing admirable " in the way you are rude to others.

Jay Ref. The Spanish Inquisition was more internally consistent.\

Geoff. Didn`t expect the "The Spanish Inquisition".


Jay Ref. "internally consistent"
Geoff. Oh I hope this is not quoted out of context ! ( sorry just a bit of sarcasm), Yes I`m pretty regular thank you.

See who said debating wasn`t fun.......

The Serious point bit....
Actually I did sort of agree that the power outage was strange. An explaination would be good either way.
Inquiry maybe? what was that $11 Million spent on any way?
Also I asked about the asbestos with sincerity because I believe it had a bearing on the events.
Inquiry maybe? what was that $11 Million spent on any way?

My point being that if two points cannot be explained what else was amiss ?

Geoff.


THIS POST WAS EDITED AFTER I , IN ERROR, PUT BILLION INSTEAD OF MILLION.
I have admitted this was incorrect and have edited it accordingly.

I have eluded to this in a later post.

_________________
TRUTH IS NOT A FOUR LETTER WORD.


Last edited by GEFBASS on Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pikey
Banned
Banned


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1491
Location: North Lancashire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what created the breakthrough with those who believed our world was flat when in it actual fact it is round?

The authoriies/ptb conned the public masses then just as they are now with 911 truth.

"Truth conquers all" as in inscribed on a pillar in Rosslyn Chapel near Edinburgh, close to were the cloning of Dolly the Sheep occured!

Peace & truth

_________________
Pikey

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
Quote:
TimmyG wrote:
you have said that WTC7 looks in no way like a controlled demolition, other than it collapses. You don't think that the obvious kink and squibs are in any way similar to that of a controlled demo. that is poor observation in my mind.

Well considering what your mind has shown of it's abilities so far I'm liking my chances of being right.


so because you believe i'm a looney. you don't have to look at evidence properly?

What evidence??? A picture on the internet that you think looks like a CD?? That's not evidence...it's a paranoid hunch put forward by a layman.
Quote:

i see

No, you don't. You don't see at all! You think it looks like a CD because you have seen some CD's on tv and this looked like it to you because it fell down. The only think that a CD has in common with the WTC collapses is gravity.
Quote:

i don't see what your opinion of my mind state has to do with the kink and squibs present on the video of wtc7s collapse


No you don't, and I don't ever expect you to. You are not an expert...you're a looney and uneducated conspiracy theory proponent.
Quote:

jay. you haven't debunked anything. you have just presented evidence for the other side of the argument.. albeit in a very rude and agressive manner


Reading the posts from you people is like visiting a zoo in which every cage I pass has more stupid crammed into it than the last one. Talking to you lot is like trying to teach calculus to a cat.

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: A Comedy of Errors Reply with quote

GEFBASS wrote:


The Serious point bit....
Actually I did sort of agree that the power outage was strange. An explaination would be good either way.
Inquiry maybe? what was that $11 billion spent on any way?
Also I asked about the asbestos with sincerity because I believe it had a bearing on the events.
Inquiry maybe? what was that $11 billion spent on any way?

My point being that if two points cannot be explained what else was amiss ?

Geoff.


What can't be explained is your math. What 11 BILLION!? The Keane commission had a total budget of $12,000,000. You are only off by

exactly 10.98 Billion Dollars! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Congratulations...this makes you one of the more accurate truthers.

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser


Joined: 27 Jul 2005
Posts: 500
Location: Cumbria / Yorkshire Dales

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref, please see my latest post under 'The Gathering Storm' and give me a response.
_________________
Connect to Infinite Consciousness - enjoy the ride!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Jay Ref, please see my latest post under 'The Gathering Storm' and give me a response.


no

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser


Joined: 27 Jul 2005
Posts: 500
Location: Cumbria / Yorkshire Dales

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not? What have you to fear?
_________________
Connect to Infinite Consciousness - enjoy the ride!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group