FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Further interesting Israeli links to 911

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 782

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Further interesting Israeli links to 911 Reply with quote

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=68985

Quote:
Shortly after 9/11, Odigo was taken over by Comverse Technology, another Israeli company. Within a year, five executives from Comverse were reported to have profited by more than $267 million from "insider trading."

Through Israeli "venture capital" (VC) investment funds, Mossad spawns and sponsors scores of software companies currently doing business in the United States. These Israel-based companies are sponsored by Mossad funding sources such as Cedar Fund, Stage One Ventures, Veritas Venture Partners, and others.

As one might expect, the portfolios of these Mossad-linked funding companies contain only Israeli-based companies, such as Odigo.

Reading through the strikingly similar websites of these Israeli "VC" funds and their portfolio companies, one can't help but notice that the key "team" players share a common profile and are often former members of "Israel's Intelligence Corps" and veterans of the R&D Department of the Israel Air Force or another branch of the military. Most are graduates of Israel's "Technion" school in Haifa, Mossad's Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) in Herzliya, or a military program for software development.

_________________
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."
-William James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(cross-posted, addressing the same link)
----------------------------------------------

Ah, yes. Christopher Bollyn. That paragon of journalistic integrity.
Rolling Eyes

Here's my favorite article by Christopher Bollyn:
Israel and US Develop Infrared Beam Weapon

BTW, Bollyn got almost every fact wrong in his investigation of the engine parts found at the Pentagon.

He also began the false rumor that Benjamin Chertoff (Popular Mechanics editor) is related to Michael Chertoff (Department of Homeland Security head).

Oh, and about the American Free Press:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=60669
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
(cross-posted, addressing the same link)
----------------------------------------------

Ah, yes. Christopher Bollyn. That paragon of journalistic integrity.
Rolling Eyes

Here's my favorite article by Christopher Bollyn:
Israel and US Develop Infrared Beam Weapon

BTW, Bollyn got almost every fact wrong in his investigation of the engine parts found at the Pentagon.

He also began the false rumor that Benjamin Chertoff (Popular Mechanics editor) is related to Michael Chertoff (Department of Homeland Security head).

Oh, and about the American Free Press:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=60669


Wow!

I knew AFP was a bogus news site that seemsed vaguely anti-semitic..but I had no idea it was a front for Willis Carto!

I'll have to PM Ian and see if he's seen this...I know he's not allowing openly anti-semitic stuff here. Confused

So Dylan Avery is now a darling of the Liberty Lobby and Stormfront.org?? I'm not that surprised. I knew that Dylan purposely used a doctored up blog from AFP and passed it off as a NewsWeek article in LC...but I thought AFP was just a shell created to be used by Dylan...seems it may just be the other way round...

wow...neo-Nazis!
Shocked

http://161.58.5.90/blues/illnazis.wav

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 51
Location: Chester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

Wow!

I knew AFP was a bogus news site that seemsed vaguely anti-semitic..but I had no idea it was a front for Willis Carto!

I'll have to PM Ian and see if he's seen this...I know he's not allowing openly anti-semitic stuff here. Confused

So Dylan Avery is now a darling of the Liberty Lobby and Stormfront.org?? I'm not that surprised. I knew that Dylan purposely used a doctored up blog from AFP and passed it off as a NewsWeek article in LC...but I thought AFP was just a shell created to be used by Dylan...seems it may just be the other way round...

wow...neo-Nazis!
Shocked

http://161.58.5.90/blues/illnazis.wav


*****yawn*****

_________________
"Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton 1887
"Head to head,
chest to chest.
Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Wow!

I knew AFP was a bogus news site that seemsed vaguely anti-semitic..but I had no idea it was a front for Willis Carto!

I'll have to PM Ian and see if he's seen this...I know he's not allowing openly anti-semitic stuff here. Confused

So Dylan Avery is now a darling of the Liberty Lobby and Stormfront.org?? I'm not that surprised. I knew that Dylan purposely used a doctored up blog from AFP and passed it off as a NewsWeek article in LC...but I thought AFP was just a shell created to be used by Dylan...seems it may just be the other way round...

wow...neo-Nazis!
Shocked

http://161.58.5.90/blues/illnazis.wav


*****yawn*****

Yes, I know that many of you folks are completely unconcerned that antisemites are a driving force behind the 9/11 Denial movement, and that they have no qualms about manipulating information and straight up making sh** up in an attempt to further their agenda.

Unfortunately, those outside the movement or new to it find this fact deeply troubling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3138
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I would acknowledge that AFP has some dubious connections IMO (such as some of the sites they link to and some of the content they carry) and indeed there are some within the 9/11 truth movement who are anti-jewish and/or racist/fascist in their politics.

And as frequently pointed out such people and views are not welcome here, since it is the exposure of fascism and the NWO fascists that unites most 9/11 campaigners. It is also the reason why this site does not endorse any particular campaigner or researcher, since it is the evidence and its validity or not that should be the issue and not the messenger

But let's not suppose that the only source of information on the connection between Isreal and 9/11 is Chris Bollyn

Here is a few from Fox News
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe26MaTew

More writing on the MOSSAD connection from a non-'right wing' source
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-13/fishwrapper.html
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-20/fishwrapper.html
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-27/fishwrapper.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 51
Location: Chester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Mooter wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Wow!

I knew AFP was a bogus news site that seemsed vaguely anti-semitic..but I had no idea it was a front for Willis Carto!

I'll have to PM Ian and see if he's seen this...I know he's not allowing openly anti-semitic stuff here. Confused

So Dylan Avery is now a darling of the Liberty Lobby and Stormfront.org?? I'm not that surprised. I knew that Dylan purposely used a doctored up blog from AFP and passed it off as a NewsWeek article in LC...but I thought AFP was just a shell created to be used by Dylan...seems it may just be the other way round...

wow...neo-Nazis!
Shocked

http://161.58.5.90/blues/illnazis.wav


*****yawn*****

Yes, I know that many of you folks are completely unconcerned that antisemites are a driving force behind the 9/11 Denial movement, and that they have no qualms about manipulating information and straight up making sh** up in an attempt to further their agenda.

Unfortunately, those outside the movement or new to it find this fact deeply troubling.


Do not think I am unconcerned about anti-semitism. It is just a commonly used tactic by shrills to attempt to discredit the truth movement that I personally find tiresome - hence the yawn.

_________________
"Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton 1887
"Head to head,
chest to chest.
Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Now I would acknowledge that AFP has some dubious connections IMO (such as some of the sites they link to and some of the content they carry) and indeed there are some within the 9/11 truth movement who are anti-jewish and/or racist/fascist in their politics.

And as frequently pointed out such people and views are not welcome here, since it is the exposure of fascism and the NWO fascists that unites most 9/11 campaigners. It is also the reason why this site does not endorse any particular campaigner or researcher, since it is the evidence and its validity or not that should be the issue and not the messenger

But let's not suppose that the only source of information on the connection between Isreal and 9/11 is Chris Bollyn

Here is a few from Fox News
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe26MaTew

More writing on the MOSSAD connection from a non-'right wing' source
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-13/fishwrapper.html
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-20/fishwrapper.html
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-27/fishwrapper.html

The only "connection" to 9/11 drawn in these pieces is speculation that Israeli intelligence may have had some prior knowledge about the 9/11 attacks that they did not share with the US.

Again, if true, how does this conflict with the official version?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Now I would acknowledge that AFP has some dubious connections IMO (such as some of the sites they link to and some of the content they carry) and indeed there are some within the 9/11 truth movement who are anti-jewish and/or racist/fascist in their politics.

And as frequently pointed out such people and views are not welcome here, since it is the exposure of fascism and the NWO fascists that unites most 9/11 campaigners. It is also the reason why this site does not endorse any particular campaigner or researcher, since it is the evidence and its validity or not that should be the issue and not the messenger

But let's not suppose that the only source of information on the connection between Isreal and 9/11 is Chris Bollyn

Here is a few from Fox News
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe26MaTew

More writing on the MOSSAD connection from a non-'right wing' source
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-13/fishwrapper.html
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-20/fishwrapper.html
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2002-03-27/fishwrapper.html

The only "connection" to 9/11 drawn in these pieces is speculation that Israeli intelligence may have had some prior knowledge about the 9/11 attacks that they did not share with the US.

Again, if true, how does this conflict with the official version?


True...so should we now change the CT to "Zionists" instead of "US Gov't"?? The CT's have changed so often I'm having trouble keeping up! Where are those goal posts now?

As for Ian...

I really appreciate your obvious concern about anti-semitism in the TM. Although I am not myself Jewish I cannot stand by and hear biggotted blather without becoming rather indignant.

As for your postings from John Sugg's news site? The articles site no sources other than un-named government insiders. In absence of sources I looked into Mr. Suggs a bit in order to discern his bias a little more clearly. He has been connected by FBI investigations to Sami Al-Arian who was indicted for funding Hamas terrorists.

I will state here clearly that Mr. Al Arian was not convicted, and Mr. Suggs has not been implicated in the Hamas scandal. However it does shed some light upon Mr. Sugg's perceptions.

Also after a tiny bit more digging I did find an apparent root source for the "dancing Israelis" story.

The "facts" are attributed to the Lahore-based Jihad Times and were re-worked and copied by many Arab news outlets....all without attribution or any single shed of evidence. The original also included the "4,000 Jews" who were warned away from lower Manhattan...but apparently Suggs dropped that as it has been so oft-debunked.

All of this aside though...it really doesn't matter if Suggs is or is not a part of the anti-semitic right-wing. His information simply does not rise to an evidential level. It is simply one guy quoting a very old urabn legend...one of the very first that came out after 9/11.

Just because Suggs is not a Nazi doesn't make his embrace of bigotted mythology any more useful to us in understanding 9/11. You simply need to find better sources Ian. You need to seperate the wheat from the chaff.


-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3138
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you will well know the numerous reports of prior intelligence warnings (more links here and here) that the US received and the frankly unbelieveable intelligence 'failures' of the FBI and CIA are one of the key challenges to the official narrative. If the US authorities did recieve all these warnings their 'failures' on the day become ever harder to swallow

Part of these prior warnings (but just part) are the reports that Israel warned the US.

How do such reports square with official statements denying prior knowledge

Specifically, on the Israeli spy ring (I mean art students ring) surely questions such as what did they know, how did they know it, if they didn't pass on vital information, why not and why were they deported back to Israel without a more thorough and open investigation demand answers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
As you will well know the numerous reports of prior intelligence warnings (more links here and here) that the US received and the frankly unbelieveable intelligence 'failures' of the FBI and CIA are one of the key challenges to the official narrative.

Government incompetence is not proof for the CT. Experts in demolition and structure have reacted unanimously to the CT. They say the CD scenario is simply "impossible".
Quote:

If the US authorities did recieve all these warnings their 'failures' on the day become ever harder to swallow

Specific warnings? there are always lots of ominous warnings, chatters, etc...unless you have hard evidence you simply cannot disrupt commerce in an effort to thwart something you do not have specific date/time/place info on!
Quote:

Part of these prior warnings (but just part) are the reports that Israel warned the US.


If Israel warned the US; then what sense does the "Dancing Israeli" story make now? Did the Israelis have said specific info? Evidence?
Quote:

How do such reports square with official statements denying prior knowledge


Because they did not have specific knowldege.
Quote:

Specifically, on the Israeli spy ring (I mean art students ring) surely questions such as what did they know, how did they know it, if they didn't pass on vital information, why not and why were they deported back to Israel without a more thorough and open investigation demand answers?


My question is what evidence is there that they were Mossad...or that they even existed outside of urban legend at all?

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it is apposite at this juncture to remind ourselves of the kind of characters that Jay Ref and his colleagues associate themselves with
re False Memory Syndrome Foundation

Quote:
Another FMSF Advisory Board member, James Randi, was involved in a scandal in which (according to court records):
"The scientist's lawyers sought to discredit Mr. Randi by playing taped conversations of teen-age boys who called the magician's home allegedly for sex."
[ Byrd v Randi (Civil Action No. MJG-89-636 in the United States District for the Court for the District of Maryland.] Transcripts of the tape are also part of the court record in Geller v Randi, (Civil Action No 91-1014-SSH in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. The transcripts are contained in Exhibit 40 to Exhibit U].
Dr. Bill Thompson, Advisory Board Member of the British FMS, lecturer in Forensic Psychology at Reading University
" has been extensively quoted in the media as a sceptic about the
existence of satanic abuse. He is the author of SADOMASOCHISM, in which he puts forward the theory that sadomasochism is neither violent nor dangerous. Written about the Spanner case in which fifteen defendants were charged with "inflicting actual bodily harm" on each other, Thompson's book asks whether "hitting a penis with a ruler, dripping 'hot wax' on to a penis, strapping someone with a cat-o'nine tails, caning the buttocks" really are harmful activities. One of the accused was under 21....Thompson claims that "various moral groups have attempted to justify restricting the public's access to sexually orientated material by promoting a child pornography panic.".... He took exception to Lord Templeman's restating in the Spanner case that it was important to " provide safeguards against exploitation and corruption of others, particularly those who are especially vulnerable because they are young, weak in body or mind, inexperienced, or in a state of special physical, official or economic dependence."
(http://www.carleton.ca/~whovdest/aaa8.html#section2)


and
Quote:
The court further described Underwager's testimony that "children are incapable of correctly remembering or accurately describing sexual contacts," and indeed stated that "Underwager is a hired gun who makes a living deceiving judges about the state of medical knowledge and thus assisting child molesters to evade punishment." Underwager himself resigned from the FMSF in 1994 after being quoted in a Dutch journal as saying that "Paedophiles can boldly and courageously affirm what they choose... With boldness they can say "I believe this is in fact part of gods will"... Paedophiles need to become more positive and make the claim that paedophilia is an acceptable expression of gods will for love and unity among human beings."" In fact, both Underwager and Wakefield have described pedophilia as a "positive lifestyle choice" (Bull & Marten, 1994; Ryan 1993b).
http://www.feminista.com/archives/v1n9/false-memory.html


Randi is on the FMSF board still
http://www.fmsfonline.org/advboard.html

The FMSF seems to be about altering people's memory of their childhood to exclude memories of sexual abuse
Apparently something of the same is at work with the Randi acolytes, with their repetitive assertions aimed small discrete investigative areas and their constant inability to see how to connect different areas of study to build the bigger picture, rather like the autistic child studying the intricate patterns on the curtains trying to avoid the bigger chaos that will face him if he lets his attention slip
That is why they are unable to react to connected lists of questions, why they have to repeatedly refer back to a very limited set of resources
Perhaps why they have a robotoid response with an immediate abuse respone overlaying

Perhaps they have been programmed

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 932
Location: A Sooper Sekrit Bunker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
As you will well know the numerous reports of prior intelligence warnings (more links here and here) that the US received and the frankly unbelieveable intelligence 'failures' of the FBI and CIA are one of the key challenges to the official narrative. If the US authorities did recieve all these warnings their 'failures' on the day become ever harder to swallow

Part of these prior warnings (but just part) are the reports that Israel warned the US.

How do such reports square with official statements denying prior knowledge

Specifically, on the Israeli spy ring (I mean art students ring) surely questions such as what did they know, how did they know it, if they didn't pass on vital information, why not and why were they deported back to Israel without a more thorough and open investigation demand answers?


From the "Israel warned the US link"

Quote:
"They had no specific information about what was being planned but linked the plot to Osama bin Laden and told the Americans that there were strong grounds for suspecting Iraqi involvement," said a senior Israeli security official.


So there was a plot. In America.

The US covers almost 6 million square miles. I've stuck a pin in the map to represent where my attack is going to be, and from the information "there is a plot" you have to tell me where I've stuck my pin.

_________________

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 611
Location: Scotland

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note the date - another one of those coincidences?

The Washington Times ran a story on September 10, 2001 about a 68-page study issued by the U.S. Army School for Advanced Military Studies (SAMS). The study, issued by the elite Army officer’s school, detailed the dangers of a possible U.S. Army occupational force in the Mideast. Here is the article's comment about the study's view of the Israeli Mossad:

Of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
---

Odd that such an assessment of Mossad should be published the day before the attacks. Odd in the sense that it was common knowledge to all and sundry, let alone the elite Army officer’s school, what Mossad are capable of so why highlight it.

The USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair etc were more than enough proof of the lengths the Israeli elites are prepared to go to further their agendas.


Last edited by brian on Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Perhaps it is apposite at this juncture to remind ourselves of the kind of characters that Jay Ref and his colleagues associate themselves with
re False Memory Syndrome Foundation

Quote:
Another FMSF Advisory Board member, James Randi, was involved in a scandal in which (according to court records):
"The scientist's lawyers sought to discredit Mr. Randi by playing taped conversations of teen-age boys who called the magician's home allegedly for sex."
[ Byrd v Randi (Civil Action No. MJG-89-636 in the United States District for the Court for the District of Maryland.] Transcripts of the tape are also part of the court record in Geller v Randi, (Civil Action No 91-1014-SSH in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. The transcripts are contained in Exhibit 40 to Exhibit U].
Dr. Bill Thompson, Advisory Board Member of the British FMS, lecturer in Forensic Psychology at Reading University
" has been extensively quoted in the media as a sceptic about the
existence of satanic abuse. He is the author of SADOMASOCHISM, in which he puts forward the theory that sadomasochism is neither violent nor dangerous. Written about the Spanner case in which fifteen defendants were charged with "inflicting actual bodily harm" on each other, Thompson's book asks whether "hitting a penis with a ruler, dripping 'hot wax' on to a penis, strapping someone with a cat-o'nine tails, caning the buttocks" really are harmful activities. One of the accused was under 21....Thompson claims that "various moral groups have attempted to justify restricting the public's access to sexually orientated material by promoting a child pornography panic.".... He took exception to Lord Templeman's restating in the Spanner case that it was important to " provide safeguards against exploitation and corruption of others, particularly those who are especially vulnerable because they are young, weak in body or mind, inexperienced, or in a state of special physical, official or economic dependence."
(http://www.carleton.ca/~whovdest/aaa8.html#section2)


and
Quote:
The court further described Underwager's testimony that "children are incapable of correctly remembering or accurately describing sexual contacts," and indeed stated that "Underwager is a hired gun who makes a living deceiving judges about the state of medical knowledge and thus assisting child molesters to evade punishment." Underwager himself resigned from the FMSF in 1994 after being quoted in a Dutch journal as saying that "Paedophiles can boldly and courageously affirm what they choose... With boldness they can say "I believe this is in fact part of gods will"... Paedophiles need to become more positive and make the claim that paedophilia is an acceptable expression of gods will for love and unity among human beings."" In fact, both Underwager and Wakefield have described pedophilia as a "positive lifestyle choice" (Bull & Marten, 1994; Ryan 1993b).
http://www.feminista.com/archives/v1n9/false-memory.html


Randi is on the FMSF board still
http://www.fmsfonline.org/advboard.html

The FMSF seems to be about altering people's memory of their childhood to exclude memories of sexual abuse
Apparently something of the same is at work with the Randi acolytes, with their repetitive assertions aimed small discrete investigative areas and their constant inability to see how to connect different areas of study to build the bigger picture, rather like the autistic child studying the intricate patterns on the curtains trying to avoid the bigger chaos that will face him if he lets his attention slip
That is why they are unable to react to connected lists of questions, why they have to repeatedly refer back to a very limited set of resources
Perhaps why they have a robotoid response with an immediate abuse respone overlaying

Perhaps they have been programmed


I should think that someone who thinks enough of Willhelm Reich to quote him would avoid character assasination as a debate tool. Randi was a victim of a smear campaign by the enemies he made in exposing frauds and con men. Reich OTOH died in federal prison after being jailed for conning sick people out of their money by selling quack medical devices.

Reich was a crackpot, and a felon. Randi was a vicitm of a smear campaign that went no where due to...guess what?
LACK OF EVIDENCE!


Bust any clouds lately?
-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 932
Location: A Sooper Sekrit Bunker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Note the date - another one of those coincidences?

The Washington Times ran a story on September 10, 2001 about a 68-page study issued by the U.S. Army School for Advanced Military Studies (SAMS). The study, issued by the elite Army officer’s school, detailed the dangers of a possible U.S. Army occupational force in the Mideast. Here is the article's comment about the study's view of the Israeli Mossad:

Of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
---

Odd that such an assessment of Mossad should be published the day before the attacks. Odd in the sense that it was common knowledge to all and sundry, let alone the elite Army officer’s school, what Mossad are capable of so why highlight it.

The USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair etc were more than enough proof of the lengths the Israeli elites are prepared to go to further their agendas.


So which dates could something be released and NOT look suspicious to you?

_________________

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
I should think that someone who thinks enough of Willhelm Reich to quote him would avoid character assasination as a debate tool.
-z


Aren't you the one to talk about character assassination
I would say I'm astounded at the hypocrisy, but I'll just put it down to conditioned response

I note that another now-deceased member of the Board, and thus another of Randi's associates, was Louis Jolyon West, notorious CIA MK-Ultra practitioner of trauma-based mind control
Somehow I think the antisemitic tendencies of a few conspiracy guys don't compare

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction


Last edited by paul wright on Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
ian neal wrote:
As you will well know the numerous reports of prior intelligence warnings (more links here and here) that the US received and the frankly unbelieveable intelligence 'failures' of the FBI and CIA are one of the key challenges to the official narrative. If the US authorities did recieve all these warnings their 'failures' on the day become ever harder to swallow

Part of these prior warnings (but just part) are the reports that Israel warned the US.

How do such reports square with official statements denying prior knowledge

Specifically, on the Israeli spy ring (I mean art students ring) surely questions such as what did they know, how did they know it, if they didn't pass on vital information, why not and why were they deported back to Israel without a more thorough and open investigation demand answers?


From the "Israel warned the US link"

Quote:
"They had no specific information about what was being planned but linked the plot to Osama bin Laden and told the Americans that there were strong grounds for suspecting Iraqi involvement," said a senior Israeli security official.


So there was a plot. In America.

The US covers almost 6 million square miles. I've stuck a pin in the map to represent where my attack is going to be, and from the information "there is a plot" you have to tell me where I've stuck my pin.

I'd add to this that the President was briefed on Aug 6, 2001 in a memo called "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" that US intelligence was aware of unspecified suspicious activity.
Quote:
We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting...

Nevertheless, FBI information since [1998] indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full field investigations throughout the US that it considers Bin Ladin-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our Embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group of Bin Ladin supporters was in the US planning attacks with explosives.

Whatever the plot was, they hadn't yet unraveled it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
I should think that someone who thinks enough of Willhelm Reich to quote him would avoid character assasination as a debate tool.
-z


Aren't you the one to talk about character assassination
I would say I'm astounded at the hypocrisy, but I'll just put it down to conditioned response

I note that another now-deceased member of the Board, and thus another of Randi's associates, was Louis Jolyon West, notorious CIA and Tavistock practitioner of trauma-based mind control
Somehow I think the antisemitic tendencies of a few conspiracy guys don't somehow compare

Since no one is quoting Randi or holding him up as an important 9/11 theorist, your ad homs against him are pointless on top of being fallacious.

A person's bigotry becomes relevant when their research just happens to conclude that Jews/Israelis/Zionists are the elite power-players pulling all the strings and casting about evil to the farthest reaches of the planet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice you've been taken off the front page and confined
How does that feel?

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 932
Location: A Sooper Sekrit Bunker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I notice you've been taken off the front page and confined
How does that feel?


I feel good. It's nice to know that you've made such an impact that you have to be hidden away in a corner, for fear of revealing that the emporer is naked.

_________________

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 200

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Days of Deception Reply with quote

Chipmunk Stew wrote:
Quote:
A person's bigotry becomes relevant when their research just happens to conclude that Jews/Israelis/Zionists are the elite power-players pulling all the strings and casting about evil to the farthest reaches of the planet.

Straight out of the ADL manual ...intellectually dishonest....spiritually bankrupt.

The events of the past few days indicate, most clearly, that Bush & Blair are running scared of the growing realisation that the events of 9/11 were the creation of Neo-con psychopaths.

The lack of evidence to support the recent charade of a supposed plan to detonate liquid devices (TATP) on five US bound aircraft earlier this week, is already being regarded as a Bush/Blair/Murdoch driven CIA/Mossad/MI6 construct, created to turn attention away from the genocide in Lebanon. Fool me once....

A crass last-ditch attempt to restore popularity ratings amongst the increasingly savvy public of the US & UK ...pathetic!

To the Ho's of these administrations, enjoy your second oldest professions while you can ...the days of deception are most definitely numbered.

The Watcher
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Reich OTOH died in federal prison after being jailed for conning sick people out of their money by selling quack medical devices.

Reich was a crackpot, and a felon. Randi was a vicitm of a smear campaign that went no where due to...guess what?
LACK OF EVIDENCE!


Bust any clouds lately?
-z

Reich was determined a crackpot because his science worked. He was a felon because the FDA and the courts sought to make judgements on his research about which they knew nothing other than it had to be kept from public knowledge
Like you Jay Ref and your dead-hearted constricting campaign here against open knowledge. You are the most deadly plague known to humankind and you infest people with your denial of the clear-sighted human vibration. You want to reduce things to slow and solidified acceptance of the big brother order and you really need to get the hell out of even this corner
You are like Prince Philips favourite virus
You deny everything human
2 minutes wasted

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 511

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
Reich OTOH died in federal prison after being jailed for conning sick people out of their money by selling quack medical devices.

Reich was a crackpot, and a felon. Randi was a vicitm of a smear campaign that went no where due to...guess what?
LACK OF EVIDENCE!


Bust any clouds lately?
-z

Reich was determined a crackpot because his science worked. He was a felon because the FDA and the courts sought to make judgements on his research about which they knew nothing other than it had to be kept from public knowledge
Like you Jay Ref and your dead-hearted constricting campaign here against open knowledge. You are the most deadly plague known to humankind and you infest people with your denial of the clear-sighted human vibration. You want to reduce things to slow and solidified acceptance of the big brother order and you really need to get the hell out of even this corner
You are like Prince Philips favourite virus
You deny everything human
2 minutes wasted


Two words for you: WOO and WOO

http://www.skepticreport.com/funnies/woowoocredo.htm

-z

_________________
"Knowledge is good"
-Emil Faber

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo woo - you are scum Jay Ref
I dont know how much baser this can go
You are the pits as far as human evolution goes

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 932
Location: A Sooper Sekrit Bunker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Reich believed Orgone energy could be detected with a Geiger-Muller Tube. Probably being one of the few people here that has ever worked with a G-M tubes I can assure you that wood does not give off ionising radiation.
_________________

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Apparently Reich believed Orgone energy could be detected with a Geiger-Muller Tube. Probably being one of the few people here that has ever worked with a G-M tubes I can assure you that wood does not give off ionising radiation.

Wow JP You are a nonentity here. I realise your human form

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 932
Location: A Sooper Sekrit Bunker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Apparently Reich believed Orgone energy could be detected with a Geiger-Muller Tube. Probably being one of the few people here that has ever worked with a G-M tubes I can assure you that wood does not give off ionising radiation.

Wow JP You are a nonentity here. I realise your human form


You said that Reich was a crackpot because his science worked. I've used a G-M tube, his science didn't work. He was a crackpot.

_________________

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
dh wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Apparently Reich believed Orgone energy could be detected with a Geiger-Muller Tube. Probably being one of the few people here that has ever worked with a G-M tubes I can assure you that wood does not give off ionising radiation.

Wow JP You are a nonentity here. I realise your human form


You said that Reich was a crackpot because his science worked. I've used a G-M tube, his science didn't work. He was a crackpot.


Wood - oh yeah - you are right JP - everyone believes you because of your experience with G-M tubes. This is endless roundabout nonsense as you intend

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
ian neal wrote:
As you will well know the numerous reports of prior intelligence warnings (more links here and here) that the US received and the frankly unbelieveable intelligence 'failures' of the FBI and CIA are one of the key challenges to the official narrative. If the US authorities did recieve all these warnings their 'failures' on the day become ever harder to swallow

Part of these prior warnings (but just part) are the reports that Israel warned the US.

How do such reports square with official statements denying prior knowledge

Specifically, on the Israeli spy ring (I mean art students ring) surely questions such as what did they know, how did they know it, if they didn't pass on vital information, why not and why were they deported back to Israel without a more thorough and open investigation demand answers?


From the "Israel warned the US link"

Quote:
"They had no specific information about what was being planned but linked the plot to Osama bin Laden and told the Americans that there were strong grounds for suspecting Iraqi involvement," said a senior Israeli security official.


So there was a plot. In America.

The US covers almost 6 million square miles. I've stuck a pin in the map to represent where my attack is going to be, and from the information "there is a plot" you have to tell me where I've stuck my pin.

I'd add to this that the President was briefed on Aug 6, 2001 in a memo called "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" that US intelligence was aware of unspecified suspicious activity.
Quote:
We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting...

Nevertheless, FBI information since [1998] indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full field investigations throughout the US that it considers Bin Ladin-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our Embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group of Bin Ladin supporters was in the US planning attacks with explosives.

Whatever the plot was, they hadn't yet unraveled it...

bump for ian neal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group