FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resources for UK synthetic terror discussion

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Resources for UK synthetic terror discussion Reply with quote

When I woke up today and say the '9 planes targetted in TERROR plot' it suddenly hit me that, in comparison to the US, we have little or no alternative resources for sending, receiving and analysing information.

Of course we have the net as a whole and many sites/forums like this one but many of us in the UK I suspect [at least many that I know] will end up ironically tuning in to US based radio/net-radio to get information and perspectives on our own country's situation.

Anyone know of any? There's Radio Dialect from Bristol - I heard a couple of useful things from them, including an interview with someone who'd got a new take on the Leeds 7/7 group but they're not really focused this way as a station.

Any more net-based ones maybe? Perhaps we could throw resources together if not and start one.

davID
=

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--


Last edited by utopiated on Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cheggerz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

I get all my info from Alex Jones' radio show on the web via prisonplanet.com or downloaded afterwards from this great resource: http://www.nw0.info/

Alex is unique, extremely brave, if only there was someone able/willing to do something similar in the UK, even if it was internet only that would be a start as long as it was a regular thing.

The only advantage to having to disparate forums/blogs etc is that its much harder for them to intimidate and shut us all down, however.

Cheggerz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheggerz wrote:
I agree.

I get all my info from Alex Jones' radio show on the web via prisonplanet.com or downloaded afterwards from this great resource: http://www.nw0.info/

Alex is unique, extremely brave, if only there was someone able/willing to do something similar in the UK, even if it was internet only that would be a start as long as it was a regular thing.

The only advantage to having to disparate forums/blogs etc is that its much harder for them to intimidate and shut us all down, however.

Cheggerz


Hi... yup great site. Don't know how they manage the bandwidth on that one because they offer 500mb vids etc. Must have found a cheap host or run it locally of a set of PCs.

Actually that site just saved my neck - I wanted to hear AJ latest show and I couldn't get it from the usual torrent place beacause tiscali UK had once more shifted me to a 'heavy use' IP range which leaves you at 5k max for downloading for peak hours. So I used nw0.com to get the show and streamed it from there. Useful.

So do we know of any radio / net-radio shows? Why is the UK so * when we have a prime-minister who's been duped into towing the neo-con line? Mind you, most of us are waaaay too reserved to use Alex type 'motivational' language Very Happy

Weirdly i saw something on TV the other day about how because the UK [and most other places??] use this phone line based system for the net - its *really* easy to shut down - at a flick of a switch. I'm relying on the net when things start shifting... maybe a satellite link is needed.

re icon - Do you represent a no2ID area in UK? I joined up online ages ago and don't hear anything from my region.

davID
-

<EDIT> I can't believe it - this site removed my foul language... and it wasn't even foul. I asterixed it myself. I'm phrikkin disgusted Wink

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
halm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheggerz wrote:


So do we know of any radio / net-radio shows?




I don't listen to it because I find their sport talk to be a bit sensationalist, but I have heard that TalkSport radio allow a lot of alternative subjects on their phone ins, and that Galloway appears sometimes. So I'm planning to check it out.

On a slightly different note, I watched BBC 10 o'clock news last night to see what the propoganda machine are churning out, and they actually mentioned the fact that there is a lot of scepticism regarding the terror scare. The guest replied saying that the scepticism was justified and that if this turns out to be another dodgy plot then the government will lose all credibility with the MSM. Which surprised me! But on reflection this makes me think it more likely that a false-flag attack will be pulled off soon if even the BBC are questioning the authenticity of the current scare.

_________________
"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1919
Location: Derbyshire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

halm wrote:


On a slightly different note, I watched BBC 10 o'clock news last night to see what the propoganda machine are churning out, and they actually mentioned the fact that there is a lot of scepticism regarding the terror scare. The guest replied saying that the scepticism was justified and that if this turns out to be another dodgy plot then the government will lose all credibility with the MSM. Which surprised me! But on reflection this makes me think it more likely that a false-flag attack will be pulled off soon if even the BBC are questioning the authenticity of the current scare.


Thanks for that! I am so glad that somebody else is tuned into the psychology - this is exactly the sort of thing which makes Aug 22nd a likely date.

Hold on, people.... hold the vision....

_________________
Andrew

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 645
Location: UK Midlands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

halm wrote:


I don't listen to it because I find their sport talk to be a bit sensationalist, but I have heard that TalkSport radio allow a lot of alternative subjects on their phone ins, and that Galloway appears sometimes. So I'm planning to check it out.

On a slightly different note, I watched BBC 10 o'clock news last night to see what the propoganda machine are churning out, and they actually mentioned the fact that there is a lot of scepticism regarding the terror scare. The guest replied saying that the scepticism was justified and that if this turns out to be another dodgy plot then the government will lose all credibility with the MSM. Which surprised me! But on reflection this makes me think it more likely that a false-flag attack will be pulled off soon if even the BBC are questioning the authenticity of the current scare.


Talk Sport is a pretty poor station for this area. I've listened on and off for years and it used to be james whale who covered the more esoteric / way-out type content... but then again he's such a t*at.

Galloway may make good cases for Iraq and Lebanon but on the wider picture he's awful. I heard his 9/11 call in show a month or so back... a few of us from another site had heard this was the topic and we lined up in the phone que to get the fundamentals accross. George was having none of it. He can't believe a faction of the US Govt would kill 'their own' etc etc. And this was with several pretty good calls getting thru from us.

On your other point I did notice this too. What was vaguely encouraging was that terror 'expert' Crispin Black [? may have got that wrong] spent most of his session on the BBC saying he'd fielded numerous calls from 'critics and cynics' on an earlier radio show.

_________________
http://exopolitics.org.uk
http://chemtrailsUK.net
http://alienfalseflagagenda.net
--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cheggerz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:

So do we know of any radio / net-radio shows?

Weirdly i saw something on TV the other day about how because the UK [and most other places??] use this phone line based system for the net - its *really* easy to shut down - at a flick of a switch. I'm relying on the net when things start shifting... maybe a satellite link is needed.

re icon - Do you represent a no2ID area in UK? I joined up online ages ago and don't hear anything from my region.


There aren't any UK radio shows I know of, Talk Sport is nonsense and Galloway only talks about the truth when it suits him. His dismissal of 911 truth on his show was complete hypocritical rubbish.

I don't think they'll physically shut the net down (although anything is possible) rather they're trying to use net neutrality to squeeze out non-approved sites. This has to be fought at all costs.

Re No2ID, I don't represent a local area, but I think the movement needs people to take the lead locally and educate people. Even without starting a group just telling friends and neighbours is a good start of course.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group