FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 Truth media strategy & how to stop false flag terror

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14218
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: 911 Truth media strategy & how to stop false flag terror Reply with quote

See also a shortened version which appeared in The Journalist magazine.

UK 9/11 Truth media strategy – including how to fight and stop false flag terrorism in the UK

A strategy to stop state terrorist attacks being wrongly blamed on Muslims - Expanded version of Tony Gosling’s 911/media presentation from the Brixton meeting of UK911Truth on Sunday 10th September 2006

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/10/352658.html
http://www.bilderberg.org/nwo.htm#how

Webster Tarpley's revelations about 'Able Danger' the terrorist exercise team on 911 organised by US special forces, mean that we are beginning to identify the prime suspects, inside the US military, of the 911 attacks.


1. General Peter Schoomaker - ex SOCOM chief (ran Able Danger)
2. General Hugh Shelton - ex Chair of Joint Chiefs (ran Able Danger)
3. Tony Gentry - Army Intelligence and Security Command lawyer (ordered 2.5 Terrabytes of Able Danger data destroyed)
4. Major General Geoffrey Lambert - SOCOM Intel Chief (put Able Danger 'off limits' to FBI)


Yet these facts are being deliberately kept from the European public by a Western media who apparently refuse to listen.
So how can those of us who understand that 'False Flag' 911 type attacks have been going on for many years’ work to change that?

Introduction

With the reporting of 21st Century terrorism the British press has let the public down catastrophically. It is as if Allan Francovich’s three Timewatch ‘Gladio’ documentaries of 1992, showing far-right NATO Special Forces gunning down and blowing up hundreds of innocent European civilians, had never been made.
Through systematic bias and a criminally complicit government the BBC, which the public is legally forced to fund, has turned on us and become an accessory to the crime. Despite the wealth of evidence to the contrary, the corporation’s misleading and partial coverage is that of the discredited Metropolitan Police and MI5 anonymous ‘narrative’ line of unproven but 'obvious' Islamic guilt. After London’s most devastating attack since the blitz, Londoners are told there will be no enquiry and to: ‘trust us, they’re suicide bombers’.
The Corporation crossed a lethal professional line when it decided to refer to the four 7/7 suspects as 'suicide bombers'. By rubber stamping Muslim guilt here in the UK, ignoring Peter Power/Visor Consultants' parallel exercise; the Netenyahu/Scotland Yard warning and other hard facts, the corporation has taken on a leading role in an anti-Muslim pogrom. BBC actions now fly in the face of its motto carved on Broadcasting House, 'Nation Shall Speak Peace Unto Nation', as its one-sided presentation of the facts of modern terrorism assumes a NeoCon/Zionist case for a religious war against Islam and for Islamic oil.
The fact that such an extraordinary proportion of the corporation, and other mainstream media's senior staff, are Jewish begins to look less a result of ‘fears of another Jewish holocaust’ or ‘individual merit’ and more a Pro-Israeli, anti-Arab bias which has urgently to be corrected.
A professional journalistic blunder is committed with almost every new story of a 'suicide bomber'. Whether a bomb explodes accidentally, by remote control or if a ‘bomber’ believes he has a shipment of cocaine in his bag he’s still likely to be termed a ‘suicide bomber’ in the news. In April 2004 Bush’s Iraq chief Paul Bremer initiated the Iraqi insurgency by closing down the Al Sadr newspaper. The reason? The editor had printed a front page lead story that a 'suicide bomb' in a bus queue was, according to eyewitnesses, actually a missile fired from a helicopter. The newspaper was closed down by the US Army the next day.
The simple lie, referring to a ‘suicide bomber’ on the say-so of military ‘contacts’ with little or no evidence, is a propaganda narrative of which Josef Goebbels himself would be proud. It sends out a clear message demonising the target racial or religious group as 'insane', dangerous and impossible to reason with. Condemned with no proof, no court case the lie of the 'suicide-bomber' is not only bad journalism, it seeds genuine terrorism. When a racial or religious group, after false flag attacks, becomes demonised and targeted by racists it begins to fight back and give rise to real terrorism.
False flag or domestic state terrorism is proving a horrific but successful tool both to persuade MP's to wage war, and cow populations into accepting a stripping away of civil liberties. The horror 'serves well' to dissuade almost everyone, including police and investigative journalists from addressing the truth and pursuing the true criminals. The aversion to believing states can kill their own people means that everybody wants to believe ‘official lies’ … but what sort of world does that leave for our children?

Identifying, fighting and stopping false flag attacks – be prepared!

Horrific unprovoked massacres at Supermarkets and Railway Stations, no wonder people want to forget them. But we do so at our peril as they explain many oddities with terrorism 'spectaculars' today. ‘Gladio’ False Flag ‘Strategy of Tension’ attacks have been going on throughout Europe under the watch of NATO Intelligence’s Clandestine Planning Committee (CPC) since the 1960’s. It all became public with an Italian Parliamentary Enquiry in 1990 followed by one in Belgium. Make sure your local politicians, soldiers, journalists and police force are aware of Gladio, maybe by giving them a DVD copy of Allan Francovich’s BBC Timewatch series.
2nd SS Panzer Korps Oberstgruppenführer Paul Hausser said after the war that NATO was "formed from the international brigades of the SS". Gladio, which was organised by NATO, is alleged by Belgian journalist Rene Haquin to be "a secret army on the model of the SS". Hundreds of innocent people have been killed in false flag terrorist attacks, particularly in Belgium and Italy, where Prime Minister Aldo Moro was kidnapped then assassinated for inviting Communists to join the Italian Government. These attacks were blamed on leftist groups such as Baader Meinhof, Red Brigades etc. which came out of the 1968 student uprisings. So be on your guard, the rogue network looks increasingly to be an ‘ODESSA’ organisation and there is no reason to think the 7/7 attack on London will be their last.
Be vigilant for warning signs such as drills or exercises, ‘power failures’ or unusual delays including unusual announcements on tube or rail station platforms or other public places. Carry recording equipment, camera and notebook with you at all times and keep contact details of all those you question. Use your right to take pictures of or film anyone who approaches or follows you and do not be afraid of arrest. If the police are either too embarrassed to admit their failures or complicit in false flag terror it is up to us ordinary people to gather evidence and find ways round them if necessary.
Much interesting information comes out in the hours immediately following a false flag attack. Set your radio cassette, computer, and DVD/VHS to record as much output as possible for later use. It is interesting to note that almost all London’s Indymedia (IM) reporters were away from town covering the G8 in Gleneagles on the day of the 7/7 attacks. If you find strong evidence that points to a false flag attack, check the source then contact every newsroom you can immediately. If you found the info. on the Internet, save it immediately as a PDF file for later use as much material evidence was published on the net, noticed by the rogue network and removed after legal threats. Remind all publishers that legal threats and/or polite requests to remove 'inaccurate' articles will probably originate with the rogue network.
Choose your favoured method, writing, photography, audio or video and practice until you know you can turn up at the scene of a ‘terrorist attack’ able to gather evidence by talking to survivors or eyewitnesses or simply taking pictures. Familiarise yourself with how to upload files to IM and remember, if their editors tamper with or hide your material you can make a fuss about it, republish it as many times as you want on IM and there are always other places you can publish too along with the fact that it’s been hidden on IM.
Keep a list of newsdesk phone numbers for your favourite news services so you can become a freelance journalist for the day. You can telephone TV news or the papers before publishing your pictures or copy free on the net but don’t let them faff you about. If they do, get their name and politely ask to speak to the editor. Remember, if you come across a scoop or take a good photograph you may be able to sell an exclusive for a five-figure sum!

Strange targets

Ask yourself who or what has been targetted and why. NATO's Gladio operations, such as the 1980 Bologna Railway Station Bomb, were invariably carried out in public spaces and against a publicly used/owned target. The 7/7 bombs targetted the very Londoners who had opposed the invasion of Iraq in February 2003 in the biggest demonstration ever seen in Britain.
Attacks on national public infrastructure are a psycological trick to persuade the population that... 'the very fabric of the nation is under attack so you must turn to the government for help.'
The somewhat mythical Al Quaeeda and Red Brigades and in recent times the IRA etc. know not to target members of the public as it will not bring them public sympathy and work against their cause.

Mainstream mass media

The battle for public opinion

Centuries ago the Egyptian state mislead its people by censoring anything which showed its leaders in a bad light. Today, the battle for public opinion is much more subtle and being fought by a secret ‘rogue network’ of which researchers, producers and media managers are largely unaware. With tentacles in the secret state, police, the City of London, politics, press etc. the network keeps several steps ahead of the game. It uses the vacuum of information immediately following ‘spectacular’ false flag terror events to disseminate lies, which soon become myths. The rogue network then acts through its media owners and agents to discredit anyone who comes close to gaining enough exposure to challenge that myth and there is a reluctance amongst production staff to backtrack, a reluctance to admit professional mistakes. The rogue network also like to infiltrate our movement so that they can have pieces ‘on both sides of the chessboard’.

Phone-ins

0500 909 693, 0207 224 2000, learn these phone in numbers and use them. Phone-ins are the least used and most obvious way by which anyone can simply pick up a phone and present thousands of people with evidence (or just opinion) that 911 was an inside job, or point out misconceptions with any attack. Challenge the assumption that ‘suicide bombers’ were behind the 7/7 attacks, and remember, millions of people have simply not been posed basic questions like 'where was the US Air force for 1 hr 45 minutes on 911?'
Having worked on these shows I can tell you that some days there is a distinct lack of people calling in and that those producing the programme are only too happy to have someone make a controversial point to get the show going. Some phone-ins are on specific topics and others are an 'anything goes' so try to choose your phone-in sensibly. Particularly if you can move a stale debate on terrorism on by pointing out the lack of evidence that the four so-called 'London bombers' actually did it. A list of eight or ten ‘killer questions’ to hand might be helpful to have handy while you’re on the air, see if you can get them all the questions in!

Why so little critique of the 911 tissue of lies?

Mainstream media is moving closer every day to the monolithic multinational model. Safeguards such as guarantees of regional ITV news and locally produced programmes have gone out of the window to benefit shareholders. These are some of the main reasons the media has failed us over 911 and terrorism as a whole.

1. Long time lag as evidence emerges - journalists don’t know the facts
2. Journalists’ fear - job insecurity is exacerbated by low wages
3. ‘Burden of proof’ is skewed in favour of government
4. Downing St./NeoCon/Zionist/MI6 (I/OPS) penetration of editorial process - journalists’ copy scanned & censored before publication
5. High cost of investigative journalism – pressure of time means journalists don’t leave the office
6. Ideological influence of media’s financial backers, banks and shareholders
7. Young and/or credulous candidates employed as journalists because they’re cheap and don’t ask too many questions
8. Reluctance to backtrack – “sorry everyone we got it wrong!”

Personal relationships

Behind the scenes journalists discuss at length the reliability of sources and contacts. Whispering campaigns abound which is why it's essential to speak to journalists personally, and build up a list of contacts (see 911 truth PR - below).

911 truth alternative media

Webster Tarpley – Able Danger

Brilliant –Tarpley identifies US Special Forces exercise Able Danger/Able Warrior as at the heart of 911 – drills and exercises that ‘turn real’ are clearly the preferred MO of Gladio, 911 and 7/7 – see and read - nuff said

Mad Cow Productions – case study

If you haven’t seen all Daniel Hopsicker’s various 911 and related DVD’s then do please have a look. His professional experience has taught him to travel to the scene of the myth creation to do primary research which blows that myth apart. For example in Venice, Florida where the 911 ‘hijackers’ supposedly ‘learned to fly’ Daniel interviews witnesses who pour scorn on the official version of events.
Many of these local witnesses want to explode the myth. The lies they see in the mainstream press coverage can make them puzzled and angry. They often feel a necessity to ‘unburden themselves’. You may remember that people who were in key positions as witnesses to 911 ‘hijacker training’ in Venice found that crucial evidence was either ‘lost’ by the FBI or never gathered in the first place. The same happened in London with at least one witness to the killing of Jean Charles De Menezes at Stockwell contacting the anti-terror ‘hotline’ only to be told later that his contact details and statement had been ‘lost’. This leaves people feeling let down and undervalued by a criminalised or otherwise inadequate law enforcement system and often only too happy to talk on camera.
Through a lot of original hard work and determination Daniel has built up the credibility to get well known public figures to front his productions and shown beyond a shadow of a doubt how much more fruitful the ‘inside job’ line of enquiry is than the barmy conspiracy theories!

911 truth radio – case study

Back in 2004 I came across Simon Aaronowiz’s www.911truthradio.com internet radio site. He put together a 14 hour continuous audio loop of mostly telephone interviews with key ‘witnesses for the prosecution’ for 911 being an inside job, interspersed with music. At the Dialect Radio Co-op in Bristol we were relaying that audio stream off the London Indymedia server at Rackspace when it was famously seized, without explanation, by the FBI.
To build 911 truth radio Simon bought an eight channel audio mixer with clean feed for £150 and a Telebalance unit for about the same price. These are available from Canford Audio, Broadcast Warehouse and other radio equipment stockists. He also used two computers, one to stream the audio using Shoutcast software and the other to play in music and pre-recorded interviews. The end result was streamed at 8-16k bitrate so that it could be heard uninterrupted on a dialup account. It is also possible to have an extra 32-64k bitstream to give broadband listeners an FM rather than AM sound quality. On top of this £350 a relay server costs about £20 a month or you may be able to use Indymedia which is free. Most importantly this unique 14 hour loop of evidence was produced with minimum time and manpower.

911 truth UK press relations

Journalists are very busy people but they appreciate being forewarned of significant events and informed of significant stuff they don’t know in the immediate aftermath. As a movement we need to absolutely sharpen up and focus attention on our eight killer questions of 911. These are the points and questions which will persuade people to take our cause seriously rather than ridicule it. We hold our movement up to ridicule if we don't insist on discussing 911 on solid ground.
We need a London based team to build on contacts within the mainstream press and independent production companies to get articles placed and documentaries commissioned. This team should have an identifiable logo for all press releases and well trained spokespeople who have the discipline to stick to hard facts and the confidence to think on their feet during a live interview.

Windows of opportunity

There are times when news programmes are much more likely to cover issues we are concerned about. And we must identify and use those windows by following the news and proactively contacting newsdesks with our point of view. “Who is working on the X story, we may have something for them”

Psychology and spirituality

Opposing what is probably the best financed and technologically advanced rogue network in history is an intimidating task. Sometimes it can be difficult to see how the ultimate triumph of truth, righteousness and justice will ever materialise.
There are powerful psychological forces at work when challenging an earth-shattering lie like the 911 myth. Adolf Hitler knew this well and used it to his advantage cowing much of the German population and that of occupied nations with his myth of the German ‘master race’ the scapegoating of the Jews, Gypsies etc. and the ultimate threat of the concentration camp.
The rogue network appears to have, at its core, a Nazi-like ‘death cult’, possibly linked to the Skull and Bones club at Yale University, that accrues power from spilling innocent human blood and from the knowledge that the more evil it becomes the less anyone will dare to take it on. Put bluntly, the fact that press and public ‘don’t want to go there’ is an essential psychological element in the rogue network’s depraved plans.
Spiritual beliefs and an understanding that we are not fighting alone are essential if one is not to give up in the face of apparently overwhelming odds. But the forces of darkness know this and are certain to be preparing their own man-made phoney spiritual solutions. Beware of spiritual paths promising ‘hidden knowledge’. Freemasonry, Scientology or Spain’s ‘Nuevo Acropolis’ are examples. Truth is pure and simple stuff, it neither thrives nor is it disseminated in a secretive way. As Carl Jung said: “The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison that alienates the possessor from the community.”
The most powerful weapon we have may simply be our own love of righteousness expressed through prayer, meditation and spiritual fellowship.

It is not enough to curse the darkness … it is also necessary to light a lamp

As well as dismantling the 911 myth with hard evidence it we have a responsibility to point the way, as a sort of ‘deep-ecology’ 911 truth policy, towards a world where cataclysmic fraud like 911 can never happen again. George Monbiot’s The Age of Consent begins to address international politics.
Nationalisation of money, land, water, energy and even the railways would all massively thwart the rogue network’s private plan to own our world. We have to show we’re clear about what exactly would make the world a better place, however ‘impossible’ people tell us those reforms are. Humour and ridicule of idiotic puffed-up ‘leaders’ plays a crucial part in this.

Summary

We cannot entirely blame the mainstream press for not dealing with our issues for one central reason: Few people have a good enough grasp of the facts of 911 and 7/7, even fewer are able to ‘go public’ and articulate those facts with any confidence, therefore nobody but the 911 truth movement can make a case for producing a 911 sceptic documentary. i.e. They don’t know what we know!
We assume too easily that the facts which brought us to a 911 sceptic point of view are known about, so when making our case we must bear two things in mind.

1) To aim as much of our material as possible at an audience that believes the official version of events covering all the questions they are likely to have about our evidence and never assuming any audience knowledge other than the official version.

2) We must allow as our spokespeople only those who stick to the territory which we are sure of such as eyewitness accounts of explosions or hijackers inability to fly, not get side-tracked with techno-babble we can’t prove such as ‘holograms’ or ‘pods’. This stuff should be for internal discussion, a kind of peer review, only. Anyone who breaks ranks with easily discredited speculative stuff is ‘pissing in the pot’.

Links and further reading

Exemplary media

Daniel Hopsicker - http://www.madcowprod.com
Webster Tarpley - http://www.tarpley.net
Operation Gladio - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio – DVD available from http://www.bilderberg.org/videos.htm

Campaigns

Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom - www.cpbf.org.uk - 0208 521 5932
Monetary reform - The Bromsgrove Group - www.prosperityuk.com - 0141 332 2214
Monetary reform - Green Economics Institute - www.greeneconomics.org.uk - 07990 590463
Sustainable Economics Magazine - www.sustecweb.co.uk

Books

NATO's Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western Europe - Daniele Ganser
Radio Production by Robert McLeish - Focal Press
McNae's Essential Law for Journalists - Butterworths
Media Law for Journalists - Ursula Smartt
The Brotherhood, the secret world of the freemasons - Stephen Knight

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/


Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1919
Location: Derbyshire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tony! Great stuff, as always!
_________________
Andrew

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
astro3
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 274
Location: North West London

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, this might be the best thing Tony's written yet. Got a nice crisp style.
But, don't let him forget the ref to his own book review -
www.nineeleven.co.uk/archive/gladio.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14218
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Astro 3 is being modest about his own efforts in this arena Reply with quote

check this out
http://www.icssa.org/phantommenace.html

THE  PHANTOM MENACE
Eternal War and False Flag Terror
By N. Kollerstrom, PhD
October 27, 2006
‘We must stress the idea, unfamiliar and suppressed as it is, that the vast majority of international terrorism conducted on a spectacular scale is indeed state-sponsored terrorism.’

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 911 truth media strategy & how to stop false flag te Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
UK 911 truth media strategy – including how to fight and stop false flag terrorism in the UK

Truth is pure and simple stuff, it neither thrives nor is it disseminated in a secretive way. As Carl Jung said: “The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison that alienates the possessor from the community.”
....

Nationalisation of money, land, water, energy and even the railways would all massively thwart the rogue network’s private plan to own our world.
...

We must allow as our spokespeople only those who stick to the territory which we are sure of such as eyewitness accounts of explosions or hijackers inability to fly, not get side-tracked with techno-babble we can’t prove such as ‘holograms’ or ‘pods’.


Tony, I agree with the thrust of what you posted, and enjoyed your prose.

I select 3 points for comment.

1) Truth & Secrets. Secret societies should be outlawed. They are an affront to liberty. Open society is what liberty is about, not the 'right' to conspire. (FWIW I would do away with patent, libel and copyright law too)

2) Nationalisation is a dangerous game. We must not confuse the fascist monopoly currently in place with free enterprise. I am a libertarian, but recognise that certain laws must be made which protect all, such as the law that prohibits my neighbour upstream from polluting my water etc. But govt should be as small as possible.

3) Are you referring also to David's comments on Skew here? I wholeheartedly agree. Have you heard from him following that mixed blessing? Can you update us?

Regards

dB

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14218
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1) Truth & Secrets. Secret societies should be outlawed. They are an affront to liberty. Open society is what liberty is about, not the 'right' to conspire. (FWIW I would do away with patent, libel and copyright law too)

2) Nationalisation is a dangerous game. We must not confuse the fascist monopoly currently in place with free enterprise. I am a libertarian, but recognise that certain laws must be made which protect all, such as the law that prohibits my neighbour upstream from polluting my water etc. But govt should be as small as possible.

3) Are you referring also to David's comments on Skew here? I wholeheartedly agree. Have you heard from him following that mixed blessing? Can you update us?


Yes,
Illegal. The Tolpuddle martyrs were imprisoned for oath swearing, meanwhile (Knights Templars=) Masons have been swearing bloodcurdling oaths for centuries before and after with seeming impunity.
Nationalisation of natural monopolies/natural resources/basic essentials makes sense. People actually do work a lot better and efficiently without shareholders and accountants biting at their rears all the time. When proceeds go into the public purse that pays for the health service and education. When you have the forces of darkness in charge they have to sell nationalised industries to their big business mates. I love the Atlee/Wilson approach where the PM really does run the country on trust with a good heart - which is why the returning WWII squaddies voted for Atlee and, thirty years later, the secret government hammered Wilson.
Yes, I have lectured Dave again trying to explain what the effect of his way out stuff is. Hope it works this time Wink
[/quote]

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
(Knights Templars=) Masons have been swearing bloodcurdling oaths for centuries before and after with seeming impunity.
Nationalisation of natural monopolies/natural resources/basic essentials makes sense. People actually do work a lot better and efficiently without shareholders and accountants biting at their rears all the time. When proceeds go into the public purse that pays for the health service and education. When you have the forces of darkness in charge they have to sell nationalised industries to their big business mates. I love the Atlee/Wilson approach where the PM really does run the country on trust with a good heart - which is why the returning WWII squaddies voted for Atlee and, thirty years later, the secret government hammered Wilson.
Yes, I have lectured Dave again trying to explain what the effect of his way out stuff is. Hope it works this time Wink


There is a bigger group than the Masons who control

Hollywood
The Media
Money
And everything that follows from the above

www.judicial-inc.biz pulls no polite punches.

The Masons are like the local councillors to the above lot's central govt.

We need a system that does away with politicians altogether. I am not quite sure how, but I think an educated internetocracy could run a sustainable planet. As long as we entrust power in the hands of individuals - you, me or anyone, we are f****ed.

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 326
Location: All Power To The People, No More Power To The Pigs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
There is a bigger group than the Masons who control

Hollywood
The Media
Money
And everything that follows from the above

www.judicial-inc.biz pulls no polite punches.



Care to tell us who that is?

Then again having looked at the anti-semitic loon site you list above, I guess we already know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Paul, you find many false trails seeking to blame a particular racial or religious group. Look how you can entail the nazi off the end of the Ashkenazi group of superior settlers and claim they are only the descendents of the Khazar converts, not semitic at all
See, easily done. Many here fall into this antisemitic trap which is a false trail laid all over the 19th and 20th Century, and can be called back into service at this present time
It's repeated over and over, with small nuggets of truth, which I bet you'll seize on, in other words it's a set up

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean anti-Jew why do you not say so? Jews are a tiny minority of Semites and people who support the Palestinian cause cannot be anti-Semitic as Palestinians are Semites. It is perfectly reasonable to be horrified at what is being done in the name of Judaism after the formation of the racist state of Israel by terrorism which continues to this day. The real racism which is rife is that against Muslims! Innocent victims of Israeli false flag attacks and spread of propaganda in the media they control. The accusation of racism from any supporter of Israel is the most peculiar irony.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 53
Location: Motherwell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrons of this site may find this article of interest. I know I certainly did....

http://www.iamthewitness.com/ZionistControlOfBritain.html

Apparently 80% of Tory MPs are "Conservative friends of Israel" - and the Labour party aren't much better. Not something our MP friends really broadcast to the people is it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser


Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 830
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony

Good stuff. Some of these ideas sound strangely familiar!!

During Shayler's case, particularly before he came back to the UK, we used pretty much this strategy when dealing with the media and, despite all the spin against him, had some notable successes.

If I could free up a bit more time, I would be more than happy to pull together a London-based group to deal with the media - I still have a number of contacts I could chase up.

This group would be poised to respond to relevant stories, build up general 911 awareness, and develop a list of friendly contacts.

Also, if other activists are willing to do radio and TV interviews but don't quite know how to go about it, perhaps we should pull together a training day or something, so that we can give them some "handy hints" and take them through role plays. A first live interview can be daunting - I remember how petrified I was. It's really just a case of practice, experience and confidence, and we could help with that if people wanted.

Regards

Annie
PS I've been hassling Dave for the last 6 months about the use of NPT in interviews. But I think it may finally have sunk in!

_________________
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing - Edmund Burke.
Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem Americanam appellant - Tacitus Redactus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14218
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Great analysis from Pete J Reply with quote

Great analysis from Pete J copied from here
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7245


Here is the main reason (I think) why so many apparently reputable main stream media 'journalists' feel justified in dismissing challenges to the official account with such antagonism and lack of dignity:

1] - people place their faith in a layer of the socio/political structure which purely concerns itself with 'vetting' new submissions to the public consensus:

- in science, it's the scientific institutions (as well as the scientific process itself)
- in politics its the parliamentary process
- in law its the judiciary
- in the media its 'popularism'

This 'Public Consensus Filter' acts like a proxy for our own personal scepticism when is comes to accepting new ideas over which we would normally excercise caution and debate (such as the 'OCT' - Official Conspiracy Theory)

2] - there is an assumption that information which becomes generally accepted as 'truth' has passed through the Public Consensus Filter succesfully (like passing an 'exam') and so when an an opinion is offered which chalenges the 'approved view', we consider it a threat instinctively (because, at that point our personal sceptisism kicks in to protect the 'Public Consensus Filter' which has apparently served us so well before)

What Main Stream Media Journalists such as Monbiot and Brooker need to have brought to their attention is that the 9/11 story has NOT passed through the Public Consensus Filter (PCF), but was delivered directly to our consciousness courtesy of the modern media. (It was a 'PCF' bypass !)

Examples of this include:

- a criminal investigation which gets relegated from the more publicly transparent police force to the Most Secretive and Unaccountable Echelons of the FBI

- an aeronautical investigation which gets relegated from the more publicly accountable, and able, National Transportation Safety Board to the Most Secretive and Unaccountable Echelons of the FBI

- a scientific investigation which restricts itself to assessing the collapse of the IMPACT AREA ONLY when, in fact, all floors below had to fail PRIOR TO BEING IMPACTED FROM ABOVE to account for the 6-15 second collapse times in buildings 1, 2 and 7

In this case, the mainstream media has unquestioningly accepted the conclusion of the Most Secretive and Unaccountable Echelons of the FBI and just injected them 'intravenously' into the public consensus only days after at the event, at a time of maximum public trauma.

That's why there is such a backlash now when the Main Stream Media themselves are starting to wake up. We should see this as a positive sign that they are 'alive and healthy'. Not a negative one - even despite articles such as Charlie Brooker's.

There also seem to be some genuine questions asked in the BBC if this blog is anything to go by:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/911_questions.html

Mike Rudin makes the following observation, apparently all by himself, unaided by any prods from 'CT'ers' . . .

Quote:

But we found that simple requests, such as asking to see the plane wreckage of flight United 93 at Shanksville, or flight American Airlines 77 at the Pentagon, were refused after months of delay by the authorities.
Yet if we had been able to film the wreckage from flight AA77 we would have had extremely strong evidence that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

Just stop for a moment and compare this quote of Mike's to the ones above from Charlie Brooker's article. The difference could not be more stark and almost makes Mike look like a 'CT'er. (Transport yourself back to December 2001 and try to imagine a comment like that from a BBC editor being made in public).

I drew some inspiration from this remark because I think it demonstrates that even the Main Stream Media can be frustrated when they actually start asking genuine questions, and come up against 'brick walls'. They will be experiencing increasing frustration around them in the coming months when they continue down this route (e.g. 'But we found that simple requests . . . . were refused') - official sources leading them up blind alleys at one end and so called 'CT'ers at the other, drawing conclusions that they don't like.

We've all been there ourselves at one time or another and charted the route. I hope we can see what's happening now as a positive development, engage with those concerned constructively, not see them as 'enemies', and reach the next stage* of this journey as succesfully as we did the last one.

* stage 1 was = get the Mainstream media to acknowledge the existence of this debate

* stage 2 is = get the Mainstream media to acknowledge there is a problem with the official story

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Sep 2005
Posts: 288

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Akhenaton, congratulations, and a suggestion. Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Look how you can entail the nazi off the end of the Ashkenazi group of superior settlers and claim they are only the descendents of the Khazar converts, not semitic at all


I think, that if you simply look at the renegade monotheist Pharaoh Akhenaton - who strangely enough was expelled from Egypt ( sound familiar ???), you get a TRUE insight into who the Hebrews really are, and from whence they and their followers originally came Wink

And Tony,

Fantastic piece sir.

General observation. I think that we often miss a major chance to make journalists look closer when we neglect the Anthrax attacks. I dont think anything in the behind the scenes goings-on of 9/11 stands out/ stinks more than that episode to anyone with half a brain.

What does Mr Monbiot say about that ? "He doesnt" , you say ? Well, I never Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xmasdale
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1959
Location: South London

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Great analysis from Pete J Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:


* stage 1 was = get the Mainstream media to acknowledge the existence of this debate

* stage 2 is = get the Mainstream media to acknowledge there is a problem with the official story


That about says it all. So they move from ignoring us to ridiculing us. Ghandi got it right.

Noel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14218
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

supplement - How to help prevent false flag attacks - be prepared!

Something every 9/11 Truth campaigner should now be doing.

1. Get on the telephone and get to know one local and one national journalist by identifying two you think should be approachable. Be persistant, get direct and newsdesk numbers in case you have to call out of office hours.
2. Familiarising them with the main arguments against the official 9/11 and 7/7 stories
3. Explaining to them that this is all grizly PR for war crimes which violate the UN Charter and destroy our civil libertires as part of a domestic totalitarian agenda.
4. Explaining to them that there may well be further false flag attacks by/against civilians in the UK/US/Israel in the near future.
5. Bring the excellent www.spinwatch.org to their attention and ask them to register at www.spinprofiles.org where they can check the credentials of so-called 'defence experts' they may be considering using.
6. Make sure they have the contact details of the UK 9/11 Truth's new committee, that is Ian Henshall, Annie Machon, Ian Neal and Martin Summers.
7. Ask them to watch ex-Weapons Inspector & US Marine Corps Colonel Scott Ritter and one of our committee ex-Amnesty and CAFOD aid worker & Oxford PPE Graduate Martin Summers on YouTube plus other such as this

9/11 False Flag

Link

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/


Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 6293

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSHO: Waking Up the World


Link

_________________
'Come and see the violence inherent in the system.
Help, help, I'm being repressed!'


“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”


www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group