FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1967 - USS Liberty attacked by the Israeli Air Force
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Tony:

'There is also an entire forum devoted to the sinking here
War Without End Forum Index -> USS Liberty'

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewforum.php?f=35

Booootiful!! Am I going to town on this one!!

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I Was Murdered!! Can You Hear Me?”

Phillip F. Tourney – Crescent and Cross August 18, 2008

Can you hear me as I scream out from my watery grave in the Mediterranean Sea? Can you hear me from the tomb in the mass grave at Arlington National Cemetery? Can you hear me from my grave in the rolling hills of Kentucky? Can you hear me from my grave next to Mom & Dad’s house in Wisconsin? I am in many graves throughout this land in America. Can you hear me, so my death was not in vain?

…I was 19 years old and had the rest of my life ahead of me. I sure miss Mom and Dad, my kid brother. Most of all I miss the love of my life, Jenny. We met in second grade. We went to the prom together. She went off to college and I went off to the navy to serve my country. I loved her so much. How could I have looked into the future and known that my fate had already been sealed? I was to be murdered in cold blood…

…I had been in the navy for 9 years and was a chief petty officer already. The navy was my life. My wife accepted my decision to retire from the navy. We had a home in Norfolk, VA with our two kids, Debbie and little Joey. Joey loved to put on my chief’s hat and run around the house barking out orders. We all obeyed them. What good times we had together. As our ship left the pier, Cindy, my wife, would wave goodbye and stay until our ship was completely out of site over the horizon. I miss my family so much. How could I have known I was to be murdered, never to see my family again?…

…I graduated from the naval academy. What a proud day for me, Ma and Pa especially! Everyone was there, even my great-aunt. She came all the way from Hawaii to wish me well. I will never forget the great big hug she gave me. It felt so good. I really enjoyed my jobs in the navy, starting out as a lowly ensign. But how exciting were the tasks asked of me. I was just glad to be in the navy. I was on a blind date along with my roommate from the academy when I met his sister. He fixed me up with her. I really didn’t expect what I saw when I met her. Nothing against Tom but he wasn’t the most handsome man on the block so my expectations were pretty low, to say the least. She opened the door and I fell in love immediately. She was beautiful, breathtaking is a more fitting word. We were married 6 months and 4 days after I first saw her. We both wanted a family so we started immediately. I was blessed with three kids; two girls and a son. I had progressed in the navy and was now a Lt. Commander and the executive officer of my ship, the USS LIBERTY. How could I have ever imagined that sunny day in May as we set sail that I would never see my family again. God, I hope they all pull through this without me. I was to be murdered in the first week of June, 1967…

…I was retiring from the navy. I had already put in all of my time and hated that. I wanted to stay in until I was 90 years old, that’s how much I loved my job serving my country. My ship was about to sail off without me. I could not stand that I couldn’t go with her just one more time. I begged the captain to change my orders and he finally gave in and said ok, I’ll make sure you can make one more cruise with us. Now I had to go to my other captain, my wife, and tell her what I had done. My palms were sweaty, my heart was racing. Then I told her. I said honey the old man said I can make one more trip on the ship I love but I won’t go unless you and the kids say it’s ok. She started laughing, kissed me deeply and said I will not say no to something you love so much. I kissed my wife and kids goodbye, then hurried back to my ship. How her heart must have been broken when she heard I had been murdered aboard my good ship, the USS LIBERTY on June 8, 1967, by the Government of Israel….

I hear your voices, shipmates as do your other mates. We promise you WE SWEAR TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN AND IN THE NAMES OF OUR FOREFATHERS WHO MADE THIS GREAT NATION–we won’t let you die in vain. I hear your voices, shipmates. You remember me? My name is Ron Kukal. I’m the one who brought your lifeless and blown-up bodies out of the torpedoed spaces. I hear your voices. I won’t let you die in vain.

Forty one years ago, on June 8, 1967, my shipmates were murdered in cold blood by the Government of Israel in a sneak attack upon our ship in international waters. Our ship was attacked by jet aircraft using rockets and napalm to strafe our ship and burn us alive with their deadly napalm.

The Israelis sent 3 torpedo boats in for the kill, firing five torpedoes at us with one hitting the starboard side of our ship, instantly blowing to bits 25 brave American sailors and marines.

Our ship was in great danger of sinking so we put over our three remaining life rafts. The rest were shot up or burning. The Israelis shot two of the remaining rafts out of the water and took one aboard their boat. I guess they took it as a trophy for murdering their American friends. No survivors were to be allowed.

They then sent troop-carrying helicopters to finish us off. If it had not been for an incorrect message that help was on the way, I would have joined my brothers in death that fateful day.

Our government knew we were under attack and refused to come help us. Our government left us out there to die at the hands of our assassins, the Government of Israel. When it was all said and done our ship had over 800 canon and rocket holes. Thousands of armor piercing bullets were in her skin and a torpedo hole so big you could fit your house in it.

The torpedo gunmen made sport of shooting our fire fighters and stretcher bearers. I know this first hand because I was on the receiving end of their bullets. Thirty-four sailors and marines were murdered, 174 were wounded, and a 40 million dollar ship was in ruins.

The U.S. Government ordered all of us to never breath a word about what Israel did to us under penalty of prison or death. They made us part of the cover-up. Many survivors today will not speak of these war crimes for fear of our government. But many of us survivors chose to speak up and protest this act of treason by our own government officials who protect Israel with the phony excuse of ‘mistaken identity’.

The congress, then and now, are under the thumb of the Israeli political actions committees in this country and it is disgraceful that our spineless elected officials have no guts to confront them. The media–with few exceptions–are bought and paid for by the same people–ISRAEL.

I hear my shipmates every night, crying out from their graves for justice so their lives will not have been taken in vain. The only way I can drown out their voices is with my own voice as I cry back to them–I hear you, mates, and I will speak up for you until my last breath.

Now America, you know the story. Speak out–SHOUT–from the rooftops for justice, for the dead, and the wounded aboard the USS LIBERTY AGTR-5. It’s your duty as Americans.

Written in memory of the 34 murdered aboard the LIBERTY and all of the wounded.

Phillip F. Tourney, survivor and past president of the USS LIBERTY Veterans Association three times and co-host of the LIBERTY HOUR radio show through republicbroadcasting.org.

http://ussliberty.wordpress.com/2008/08/18/i-was-murdered-can-you-hear -me/
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting article, which I've copied over from the 'War Without End' site, from the US 'Jewish Press' on LBJ and Israel, with a 'passing reference' to the 'terrible mistake' of the Liberty attack, but much more useful info re Israel's nukes, JFK and LBJ!!!!!!!!:

http://www.jewishpress.com/content.cfm?contentid=35539

Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Liberty Hour(actually 2 hours) has had a great series of guests over the last few weeks, from Ray McGovern to Paul Craig Roberts, and Steven Sniegowski

This weekend's show - particularly the second hour with guest Greg Felton of http://www.gregfelton.com/ - was another good one.

Archive of shows here -
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=archives.year&Progra mID=34&year=8&backURL=index.php%3Fcmd%3Darchives
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Death threat to 'Liberty' survivor Reply with quote

Phil Tourney, author of recent book 'What I Saw That Day...Israel's June 8 1967 Holocaust of US Servicemen Aboard the USS LIBERTY and its Aftermath', has been threatened with death within 30 to 60 days, 'because of his big mouth', by an a**hole claiming to be Mossad.
Phil was on Kevin Barrett's radio show recently, talking about the threat, but I missed it. The programme is archived on Kevin Barrett's site (14th August): http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Barrett_10.html

Someone who WAS murdered for whistle-blowing is 'Chip' Tatum, who disappeared shortly after giving the two video interviews below (they are a 'must-watch') to Ted Gunderson, who is now under attack himself:

Have you heard of 'Operation Red Rock'? I hadn't, but it was a major 'False Flag' op to get Cambodia's Lon Nol into the Vietnamese War by destroying their aircraft on the ground, and making it look like the VC had done it. But also, the mission was so sensitive, Nixon had said none of the team should get out alive.
The operation did suceed in getting Lon Nol involved (leading to Pol Pot after the Yanks pulled out), and only two of the 14 man team (and none of the fourteen VC prisoners they took in with them) survived.

Chip went public after the 25-year secrecy period was up, and thought he had enough evidence to stop the government killing him: he was wrong, and he disappeared in 1998, and his tortured body washed up on a Panama beach in 2007.

Though a killer in his time, he died a Martyr to the Truth; a whistleblower extra-ordinaire:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4217457994226676654#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2818882053570073287#

And Ted Gunderson, who took the interviews above, is also under attack:

http://www.tedgunderson.net/danger_zone.html

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CIA and Mossad people are literally trying to re write history by threatening some of the key witnesses to their syndicate's crimes.
Will no mainstream media come to their aid?

www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
item8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/the-man-with-the-israeli- accent-uss-liberty-survivor%E2%80%99s-life-threatened-by-mossad-on-ame rican-soil-while-uncle-sam-yawns/

Quote:
The Man With The Israeli Accent–USS LIBERTY Survivor’s Life Threatened by Mossad on American Soil While Uncle Sam Yawns
By crescentandcross

One would think that in this–the post 9/11 age–that a direct, face-to-face threat against the life of a decorated American war hero by someone claiming to be an agent working for a Middle Eastern country tied to previous acts of terrorism against the US would rouse some concern.

That is of course, unless the country from which this foreign agent hails is Israel and the war hero being threatened is a survivor of the USS LIBERTY, attacked by the Jewish state in 1967, leading to the deaths of 34 American servicemen.

As surreal as it sounds (again, in this the post 9/11 age) this nevertheless is exactly what transpired on the evening of Friday, August 6, to Phillip F. Tourney, decorated war hero and survivor of Israel’s deliberate and pre-meditated attack upon his ship USS LIBERTY 43 years ago who was verbally threatened by a foreign national claiming to work for the government of Israel.

No stranger to threats, Tourney has been subjected over the years to a smorgasboard of such business resulting from his refusal to remain silent concerning the deliberate attack on his ship 43 years ago and the cover-up nursed along every day since. These threats have included middle-of-the-night phone calls where the names of his children and grandchildren have been read aloud, guns fired a mere few inches from the phone’s receiver, swastikas painted on his home and, more recently, 2 occasions where the lugnuts on both his trucks were loosened, resulting in both vehicles being totaled in ensuing crashes.

What makes this most recent threat more ominous in its nature (and indicating that the same interests responsible for murdering his shipmates 43 years ago are beginning to take Tourney’s “activism” these days more serious than before) is that this time it took place in a manner “up close and personal,” meaning in a face-to-face encounter in the lounge of a Holiday Inn located in Southern California.

Vacationing the first week of August with Lisa, his wife of almost 30 years, as he sat in the lounge one Friday, August 6th evening, the seat to his immediate right was taken up by a well-dressed man speaking with an Israeli accent who wanted to strike up a conversation about–of all things–the USS LIBERTY. According to both Tourney and his wife, the man in question was in his mid-40’s, well-dressed and carried himself in a very “professional” way. Within seconds of the discussion’s beginning, the Israeli national referred to the LIBERTY as “that horse transport” (the lame excuse Israel has maintained these last 43 years in “mistaking” the USS LIBERTY for the El Quesir, an Egyptian horse ferry ¼ the size) thus conveying the message to Tourney that his new-found friend was indeed an official from the Israeli government. Tourney asked the man what he did, only to be told that he was a “doctor”. When Tourney challenged him to produce a business card, the “doctor” said he didn’t carry them, not bothering to disguise the slight smirk on his face underscoring the deliberate farcical nature of his response.

Obviously trying to get Tourney unhinged (no doubt in the interests of creating a public scene that might eventually turn violent and leading to Tourney’s high-profile/media-intensive arrest) the Israeli then went on discussing the June 8, 1967 butchering of 34 Americans by the government of Israel in mocking, taunting tones.

During the initial few moments of the verbal exchange, the man with the Israeli accent–wearing an outlandishly-over-sized watch–repeatedly put the watch menacingly and directly in Tourney’s face as if he–the Israeli–were a news reporter shoving a microphone in the face of a prospective interviewee. Tourney recognized immediately what was going on, indicated he knew he was being taped and told the man to get the watch out of his face. Again, it can be assumed the man with the Israeli accent was trying to provoke Tourney into some sort of physical action that could result in the police showing up and subsequent newspaper headlines damaging to the USS LIBERTY cause such as USS LIBERTY SURVIVOR ASSAULTS JEWISH DOCTOR IN HOTEL LOUNGE.

Finally, unable to provoke Tourney into throwing that hoped-for first punch, from there the dialogue turned into something right out of an episode of the gangster mini-series The Sopranos. After telling Tourney that the men of the USS LIBERTY “got what they deserved that day”, the man with the Israeli accent admitted he was in fact not a doctor but rather an employee of the same people who murdered the men aboard the LIBERTY 43 years ago. Tourney asked the man what he did specifically, to which the response over and over was “many things“ and “I do whatever my government asks of me”.

The Israeli national then went on to say that his bosses were “not happy” with some of Tourney’s recent “activities“. He mentioned specifically the radio programs Tourney has either hosted or appeared on in recent years as well as the book he recently co-authored along with independent journalist Mark Glenn entitled “What I Saw That Day…Israel’s 1967 Holocaust of American Servicemen Aboard the USS LIBERTY and Its Aftermath”. The man made clear the fact that his government–the government of Israel–planned on putting a stop to all of this sooner rather than later, adding that “We plan to pay a visit to your friend Mark Glenn soon as well”.

At this point, Tourney, wanting to keep the man with the Israeli accent talking as much as possible, then asked how he planned upon silencing him. Was he (Tourney) going to be shot right there in the lounge in front of all present witnesses, and if not, when and where? The man with the Israeli accent merely maintained the same smirk on his face he had displayed before. Tourney then asked him when the next war was going to start, to which the foreign agent replied “Soon…My sources tell me between 30 and 60 days” and to which Tourney responded with another question “And what about me?”, to which the man with the Israeli accent responded “You are on the same list as the Iranians.”

At this point, Tourney’s wife Lisa, hearing what was taking place a mere few feet off to her right and experiencing for the first time the kind of threats that her husband has endured for decades (but which he never shared with her) decided she had heard enough. She got up from her seat, went around her husband so she could stare eye to eye with her husband’s would-be murderer and let loose in the way any devoted wife would–She referred to the man with the Israeli accent as the devil and told him he had no right to do what he was doing, asking him who he thought he was threatening Americans in such a way.

At this point, the elevated discussion was obviously attracting attention from the other patrons in the lounge and as if on cue, the man with the Israeli accent fawned surprise, shock and contrition, loudly protesting with apologies, all the more so as to make Tourney and his wife appear irrational, irascible and out of control and he the innocent victim. Shortly afterwards, hotel security showed up and the Tourneys left the lounge.

Tourney’s first action upon arriving at his hotel room was to call the aforementioned co-author of his book Mark Glenn and relate to him what took place and make him aware of the fact that threats had been made against both of them personally by a foreign national claiming to work for the government of Israel.

The following Monday, a visit to the FBI office in Coeur D’Alene, Idaho was made by Glenn where he met for close to an hour with a special agent and described in as much detail as he was capable of delivering the events of the prior Friday evening. According to Glenn, the agent doing the interview was courteous and professional but at an obvious disadvantage in terms of the nature of what had just taken place, as he seemed to have no working knowledge concerning the slaughter of Americans aboard the USS LIBERTY or even with violent Jewish groups tied to Israel’s Mossad operating in the U.S. such as the JDL or JDO, despite the fact that both organizations are categorized by both the US Justice Department and the US State Department as some of the most dangerous terrorist organizations operating on American soil.

Tourney faired no better in his encounter with the FBI in his hometown in relating what took place. According to Tourney, the agent taking down the report gravitated between boredom and aggravation at his being forced to deal with such business, although he indicated he would contact the Coeur D’Alene office and “compare notes”.

As of the moment of this writing, no follow-up calls have been paid by either FBI office to either parties filing this complaint.

The obvious (which needs no mention but will be nonetheless) are the political realities surrounding this event. If the roles of the various players involved with this event were slightly different, in that they featured an American–war hero or not–being threatened by agents of a foreign country in the Middle East (not Israel) it would make headline news all over the world. Law enforcement officials from virtually every federal agency down to and including the FDA would be pulled off other pressing details in order to bring the full resources of the US government to bear in dealing with the situation and all other news would take a back seat as Americans would be fed a constant din of noise surrounding the latest ”terrorist” threat from the Middle East.

However, just as the world learned in the days and weeks following 9/11, where scores of Israeli intelligence officers (some in circumstances as “interesting” as filming the destruction of the Twin Towers and cheering and others arrested while driving an explosives-laden van around New York City) were apprehended by U.S. law enforcement personnel and then quietly sent back to Israel, the Jewish state can literally get away with mass murder against Americans and nothing will be done. Whether it is the attack on the USS LIBERTY, Israel’s role in 9/11 or the fact that two American families were threatened with death by the government of the Jewish state, Israel and her paid assassins are given a free pass out the back door to a waiting getaway vehicle after their crimes have been committed.

The likely factor that bears consideration as to why Israel has suddenly taken such an interest (and gotten nervous) about the activities of USS LIBERTY survivor Phil Tourney is the fact Americana Pictures has just finished the first draft of a screenplay based loosely and not-so-loosely on the events as recounted in Tourney’s new book. The president of Americana Pictures, Merlin Miller, is a graduate of West Point Academy, spent many years working in Hollywood, has directed and produced several of his own films and has now made the project of producing and directing a new film telling the story of what took place with Israel’s attack on the USS LIBERTY his main priority.

Developments as they occur…

© 2010 Mark Glenn

nomorewarsforisrael@gmail.com

http://theuglytruth.podbean.com
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit old but informative nevertheless

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: