FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 bombings - lihop or mihop??
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: 7/7 bombings - lihop or mihop?? Reply with quote

Whodunnit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 1025
Location: SW London

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well why not post this in the 7/7 section, as opposed to the 9/11 News section, and discuss it there?
_________________
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 02 Oct 2006
Posts: 577
Location: Yorkshire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: 7/7 section Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Well why not post this in the 7/7 section, as opposed to the 9/11 News section, and discuss it there?

Let me check. Yep this is the '7/7 section'! Anyway, whodunnit? It certainly looks like a reg flag op to me!

See attached PDF



7-7 Evidence.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  7-7 Evidence.pdf
 Filesize:  169.29 KB
 Downloaded:  216 Time(s)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 94
Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIHOP! Lihop just makes no sense in 9/11 or 7/7, for the sophistication and military precision of these opperations, and the necesity and convenient timing of these events, the powers that be are'nt gonna just leave it up to some ramshakled muslims, who they just happened to hear were gonna stage these attacks, so didn't intervene.
Lihop is just a nonsense position to take, and as soon as its researched and the actions of the authorities are realised it can easily be seen as unteniable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd - I thought it was amply demonstrated long ago that there is no evidence whatsoever that the 4 so-called bombers were ever in London together, let alone responsible for the events of that day
Unless they come up with the evidence, and it looks like they never will, this question is entirely stupid

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Gawd - I thought it was amply demonstrated long ago that there is no evidence whatsoever that the 4 so-called bombers were ever in London together, let alone responsible for the events of that day

Apart from going into Luton Station together and their bodies then being found in London, you mean?

You think they were four total innocents who just happened to decide to go to London one day without telling family and friends about it, and all had the bad luck to be next to a bomb when it exploded, do you?

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
dh wrote:
Gawd - I thought it was amply demonstrated long ago that there is no evidence whatsoever that the 4 so-called bombers were ever in London together, let alone responsible for the events of that day

Apart from going into Luton Station together and their bodies then being found in London, you mean?

You think they were four total innocents who just happened to decide to go to London one day without telling family and friends about it, and all had the bad luck to be next to a bomb when it exploded, do you?


You believe that blurry photoshopped job? You believed that so-called DNA evidence. Hassib's dad has quite clearly stated that he has never received any evidence that his son was involved

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 94
Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they may well have gone to london together, may have been enticed for some other purpose, these things we may never know, just like what might have happened to the planes and passengers on 9/11, so no point in getting riled up about it Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
dh wrote:
Gawd - I thought it was amply demonstrated long ago that there is no evidence whatsoever that the 4 so-called bombers were ever in London together, let alone responsible for the events of that day

Apart from going into Luton Station together and their bodies then being found in London, you mean?

You think they were four total innocents who just happened to decide to go to London one day without telling family and friends about it, and all had the bad luck to be next to a bomb when it exploded, do you?


You believe that blurry photoshopped job? You believed that so-called DNA evidence. Hassib's dad has quite clearly stated that he has never received any evidence that his son was involved

Why do you expect a still of a security CCTV image to be sharper than that? Has anyone proved it was photoshopped, and no that is not his arm on the other side of the bar. Hassib's Dad believing his son to be innocent is very nice, but hardly evidence. If they were not there where are they?

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "trial run" cctv was certainly a whole lot clearer including from the same camera, supposedly
What kind of taken in fool are you?

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
The "trial run" cctv was certainly a whole lot clearer including from the same camera, supposedly
What kind of taken in fool are you?

What kind of simple-minded conspiracist are you? Why are you unable to answer any other points? Can you think for yourself at all, or do you look for answers on your websites?

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
dh wrote:
The "trial run" cctv was certainly a whole lot clearer including from the same camera, supposedly
What kind of taken in fool are you?

What kind of simple-minded conspiracist are you? Why are you unable to answer any other points? Can you think for yourself at all, or do you look for answers on your websites?


Well let's exchange insults forever
Ludicrous Diversion clarifies the matter

http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
Can you think for yourself at all, or do you look for answers on your websites?


Well let's exchange insults forever
Ludicrous Diversion clarifies the matter

http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com

I think you have clarified it, thanks.

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good.Though I think it's unfinished business
Anyone want to finish it?

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 1009

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh

Will you take part in the 911 Truth March
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
dh

Will you take part in the 911 Truth March

D'you what?

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Posts: 500
Location: South London

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
dh wrote:
Gawd - I thought it was amply demonstrated long ago that there is no evidence whatsoever that the 4 so-called bombers were ever in London together, let alone responsible for the events of that day

Apart from going into Luton Station together and their bodies then being found in London, you mean?

You think they were four total innocents who just happened to decide to go to London one day without telling family and friends about it, and all had the bad luck to be next to a bomb when it exploded, do you?


Got any evidence that they were at Luton Station or that their bodies were found on the trains/bus? Got any evidence that they were next to the bombs?

_________________
Follow the numbers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
dh wrote:
Gawd - I thought it was amply demonstrated long ago that there is no evidence whatsoever that the 4 so-called bombers were ever in London together, let alone responsible for the events of that day

Apart from going into Luton Station together and their bodies then being found in London, you mean?

You think they were four total innocents who just happened to decide to go to London one day without telling family and friends about it, and all had the bad luck to be next to a bomb when it exploded, do you?


Got any evidence that they were at Luton Station or that their bodies were found on the trains/bus? Got any evidence that they were next to the bombs?

CCTV at Luton, identification documents and DNA identify bodies, bodies were mangled, bodies returned to families who have not disputed who they were.

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Posts: 500
Location: South London

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
numeral wrote:

Got any evidence that they were at Luton Station or that their bodies were found on the trains/bus? Got any evidence that they were next to the bombs?

CCTV at Luton, identification documents and DNA identify bodies, bodies were mangled, bodies returned to families who have not disputed who they were.

The CCTV at Luton is disputed. Lindsay's ID was not found until after his home had been raided. The narrative does claim that "DNA has identified the four at the four separate bombsites. The impact on their bodies suggests that they were close to the bombs". This claim is untested. Khan's family are seeking an independent post-mortem. There is no report of his burial or the burial of Lindsay.

Quote:
It is completely unclear how the suspects were definitely identified. DNA has been mentioned but it is not stated where the samples were taken from and what they were matched with. What about evidence other than DNA which, once upon a time, would be required in order to secure a conviction for even the most minor offence?

Two of the men, Tanweer and Hussain, have reportedly had family funerals and their remains have been interred in Pakistan and Yorkshire respectively. There has been no account stating the whereabouts of Lindsay’s body, and the family of Khan have asked for a second post-mortem to be carried out on his remains, which are apparently in fifty separate packets.

None of the families of the men have identified their remains. Lindsay’s mother stated:

"I don’t know whether that was my son. Neither I nor his wife have been able to identify him."

The family of Hussain say they have been shown no other evidence than the credit card belonging to him which was found in the bus wreckage.

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-the-gaps-part-2.html

_________________
Follow the numbers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
numeral wrote:

Got any evidence that they were at Luton Station or that their bodies were found on the trains/bus? Got any evidence that they were next to the bombs?

CCTV at Luton, identification documents and DNA identify bodies, bodies were mangled, bodies returned to families who have not disputed who they were.

The CCTV at Luton is disputed. Lindsay's ID was not found until after his home had been raided. The narrative does claim that "DNA has identified the four at the four separate bombsites. The impact on their bodies suggests that they were close to the bombs". This claim is untested. Khan's family are seeking an independent post-mortem. There is no report of his burial or the burial of Lindsay.

Quote:
It is completely unclear how the suspects were definitely identified. DNA has been mentioned but it is not stated where the samples were taken from and what they were matched with. What about evidence other than DNA which, once upon a time, would be required in order to secure a conviction for even the most minor offence?

Two of the men, Tanweer and Hussain, have reportedly had family funerals and their remains have been interred in Pakistan and Yorkshire respectively. There has been no account stating the whereabouts of Lindsay’s body, and the family of Khan have asked for a second post-mortem to be carried out on his remains, which are apparently in fifty separate packets.

None of the families of the men have identified their remains. Lindsay’s mother stated:

"I don’t know whether that was my son. Neither I nor his wife have been able to identify him."

The family of Hussain say they have been shown no other evidence than the credit card belonging to him which was found in the bus wreckage.

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-the-gaps-part-2.html

The CCTV at Luton may be disputed but attempts to disprove it have failed. The main thing pointed out, the bar through the arm is wrong, the supposed lower arm is in fact the corner of the wall. If Khan's family were seeking a second post-mortem 14 months ago, they should have had it by now and surely would be telling the world if it had established it was not him.

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Posts: 500
Location: South London

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

The CCTV at Luton may be disputed but attempts to disprove it have failed. The main thing pointed out, the bar through the arm is wrong, the supposed lower arm is in fact the corner of the wall. If Khan's family were seeking a second post-mortem 14 months ago, they should have had it by now and surely would be telling the world if it had established it was not him.

The bar through the arm thing was cleared up over a year ago. The main internal problems of the image are: degraded quality, non-recognisable faces, Hasib Hussain's leg reflection. External ones I mentioned earlier in this thread - Tanweer's trousers etc..

We do not know if a second post-mortem has, in fact, been carried out. The Khan family could well be waiting for the inquests in June 2007. They would hardly trust the media.

_________________
Follow the numbers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

The CCTV at Luton may be disputed but attempts to disprove it have failed. The main thing pointed out, the bar through the arm is wrong, the supposed lower arm is in fact the corner of the wall. If Khan's family were seeking a second post-mortem 14 months ago, they should have had it by now and surely would be telling the world if it had established it was not him.

The bar through the arm thing was cleared up over a year ago. The main internal problems of the image are: degraded quality, non-recognisable faces, Hasib Hussain's leg reflection. External ones I mentioned earlier in this thread - Tanweer's trousers etc..

We do not know if a second post-mortem has, in fact, been carried out. The Khan family could well be waiting for the inquests in June 2007. They would hardly trust the media.

Why should the family not trust the media? They would seize any stick to beat Blair with at the moment, and conspiracy theories are no problem to them, the Express runs a Diana story every week. If the Khan family had proof that the body parts they have did not come from their son they would be shouting it from the rooftops.

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Posts: 500
Location: South London

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
numeral wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

The CCTV at Luton may be disputed but attempts to disprove it have failed. The main thing pointed out, the bar through the arm is wrong, the supposed lower arm is in fact the corner of the wall. If Khan's family were seeking a second post-mortem 14 months ago, they should have had it by now and surely would be telling the world if it had established it was not him.

The bar through the arm thing was cleared up over a year ago. The main internal problems of the image are: degraded quality, non-recognisable faces, Hasib Hussain's leg reflection. External ones I mentioned earlier in this thread - Tanweer's trousers etc..

We do not know if a second post-mortem has, in fact, been carried out. The Khan family could well be waiting for the inquests in June 2007. They would hardly trust the media.

Why should the family not trust the media? They would seize any stick to beat Blair with at the moment, and conspiracy theories are no problem to them, the Express runs a Diana story every week. If the Khan family had proof that the body parts they have did not come from their son they would be shouting it from the rooftops.


It is pointless speculating on what such a report might contain. I would be surprised, to say the least, if it were to say that the remains were not of MSK. Why do you think that would be the only thing of interest in such a report?

"Why should the family not trust the media?" Are you kidding? I would be grateful if you could point to any sign that the MSM will publish anything seriously challenging the official line on 7/7. It is too hot. The Guardian's "Seeing isn't Believing" is as far as they can go. They will not investigate.

www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,,1806794,00.html

_________________
Follow the numbers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
azrael23
New Poster
New Poster


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the day, even if we assume these suspects were in London together there is no evidence that any of them manufactured and used explosives to murder 56 people.

If it weren`t for the fact there could be no trial, no jury in the land would actually believe this nonsense. I`m sorry, I don`t mean to disrespect those whose "opinions" differ but it simply doesn`t make sense.
However, most people will never do the research and unfortunately repetition of fallacy has taken its toll.

_________________
WE THE PEOPLE....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azrael23 wrote:
At the end of the day, even if we assume these suspects were in London together there is no evidence that any of them manufactured and used explosives to murder 56 people.

If it weren`t for the fact there could be no trial, no jury in the land would actually believe this nonsense. I`m sorry, I don`t mean to disrespect those whose "opinions" differ but it simply doesn`t make sense.
However, most people will never do the research and unfortunately repetition of fallacy has taken its toll.

As you say, there will be no trial, so there all the evidence available may not be released. The circumstantial evidence is strong, however. They had no reason to be in London, as far as family and friends were aware, they were radical Moslems who had made "martrydom" videos, and they were all near to exploding bombs. Quite a series of coincidences if they were in fact innocent.

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2651
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

As you say, there will be no trial, so there all the evidence available may not be released. The circumstantial evidence is strong, however. They had no reason to be in London, as far as family and friends were aware, they were radical Moslems who had made "martrydom" videos, and they were all near to exploding bombs. Quite a series of coincidences if they were in fact innocent.

Ummmm there is no evidence they were in London that day as they had no reason, known, to be.There are a couple of highly suspect videos which make no mention of their supposed intent. There is very little evidence that they were near events other than identifying documents, Kahn's appearing at two places as once. None of this supposed evidence has been even shown.
Anyone who believes these stories is a dunce as much as anyone who believes the tabloids telling him that a cop murderer left the country disguised as a veiled woman is a dunce

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 1628

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

As you say, there will be no trial, so there all the evidence available may not be released. The circumstantial evidence is strong, however. They had no reason to be in London, as far as family and friends were aware, they were radical Moslems who had made "martrydom" videos, and they were all near to exploding bombs. Quite a series of coincidences if they were in fact innocent.

Ummmm there is no evidence they were in London that day as they had no reason, known, to be.There are a couple of highly suspect videos which make no mention of their supposed intent. There is very little evidence that they were near events other than identifying documents, Kahn's appearing at two places as once. None of this supposed evidence has been even shown.
Anyone who believes these stories is a dunce as much as anyone who believes the tabloids telling him that a cop murderer left the country disguised as a veiled woman is a dunce

Actually there is nothing suspect about the videos, a video would not show their intent unless they were carrying a large round black object with "bomb" on it, even without the videos, they were known to be heading for London in the middle of the night with no known reason, IDs were found andtheir DNA matched. Why should evidence be shown without a trial? Just closing your mind and chanting "It's all a conspiracy" to yourself may satisfy you, but not the more rational among us.

_________________
".......some partial collapse [of WTC7] would not have been suspicious......." - chek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Posts: 500
Location: South London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you go for LIHOP not MIHOP, Bushwacker?
_________________
Follow the numbers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So you go for LIHOP not MIHOP, Bushwacker?


Laughing

It matters not one jot whether the cctv is 'suspect' or not - only Hussain can be recognised the other three could be anyone. You'd not get very far trying out that still on Crimewatch. What gets me is why we have several shots of the so-called 'dummy run' (very 'dummy' considering AFAIK they didn't do the route they did on the day) - why not the real McCoy?
Why not show us all these pics they say they have? Why just more of Hussain? (inc. the 'inexplicably cropped' one)
Why?
- If people are accused of mass murder (leaving their friends and family with this shocking revelation), I expect the government, as the accuser, to submit all reasonable evidence (there being no trial) to the public domain. I (am forced to) pay these cnuts wages, I want them to demonstrate they've got their facts right by all reasonable means. Call me paranoid if you like; I call it democratic accountability.
Like the government only ever got the right perps in a bombing case, right?
There is no conceivable reason why they should be witheld - the cameras are no secret (no 'national security' risk)and these images are to be used in no court case. So what's the problem? Or do we just trust what we're told now? On the basis of a 36 page 'narrative'. At least the yanks got a F@cking Commission, however nonsense it was.

According to HM Government, stuff linking Khan was found at THREE sites - on 7/7 (Aldgate - personal items, cash, credit cards for him and Tanweer), 8/7 (credit card, Edgeware Road) and 14/7 ("property", Tavistock Square). Now, before you say it, MI5 or whoever would have to be pretty thick to 'plant' incriminating evidence for the same guy in three separate places (though, lets face it, it's not entirely impossible - I for one don't believe in the 'all cunning, infallible and omnipotent NWO'), but you can't tell me it's not weird and it makes you wonder how the hell that happened. Or is it routine for suicide bombers to play top trumps with their bank cards to keep calm before detonation? What does my head in is the way it's just stated without comment - not even a "...and then we thought "how weird was that?""

Not forgetting (and as acknowledged by the very wonderful John 'Himmler' Reid) that the officers of the law conducting this meticulous investigation couldn't work out what train they caught. You'd think that would be key. Apparently not. It was 1-0 for the 'conspiracy theorists' on that factoid at least. Why it wasn't 'news' that the dibble went so arse over tit on such a basic fact escapes me.

As for the weird about turn on remote detonated C4 to manually detonated TATP...

You don't have to be MIHOP or LIHOP to recognise that being fobbed off with a grainy pic or two and a sh!tty half-arsed narrative on such a serious issue (with direct links to many aspects of both domestic and foreign policy) in place of a full and transparent investigation is very dangerous in a 'democracy' (whatever that word means these days)

_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry, forgot to say -

The DNAis a moot point - they say they've got it and matched it and that's it. If Steven Jones said he'd found Donald Rumsfeld's fingerprints on a piece of wtc steel, would you simply believe him?(yes I know that's stretching it a bit...)

As for the 'mysterious' trip to London -
Circumstantial.
I don't file a report every time I go somewhere. When I was 'young and wild' me and my mates went all kinds of places for a laugh. In fact, I've even been in London before without any specific reason for being there and without my family knowing about it. Again, I'm stretching it a bit, but the 'fact' they went down to London with 'no good reason' proves nothing.

_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group