FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can thermite explain planes 'melting into buildings'?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 485

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Can thermite explain planes 'melting into buildings'? Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/250107thermite.htm
_________________
UK-based alternative news site:
http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermite could explain it... But it doesn't need to, because it's been very clearly demonstrated that the planes would not have met enough resistance to stop or visibly slow them. What you see, IS what you get.

Could this be the new compromise for NPT and Beam disinfo? "Our efforts to curtail the movement with bare faced lies are failing. Perhaps we should push a wacky new angle to discredit the most dangerous accepted research?"

_________________
"Thought is faster than arrows, and truth is sharper than blades." - David Gemmell | RealityDown wiki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Posts: 348
Location: Norfolk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting for this to appear on Alex Jones's site.

Things shift and change. Remember when it was considered daring to say that no plane hit the Pentagon? Did you notice that it is now the accepted OK view in the 'movement'?

This way, NBB, you can use the main entrance now. Welcome to the 911 truth movement. You've been here before, you say? Ah, but you're wearing different clothes . And your friend , NPT ? Tell him to come back again in a few months time. We'll find room for you very soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o'goody a new theory of 'how' to waste time debating and turn people off. Rolling Eyes

i just hope if this is gonna be the new NPT it can be shown to be true this time. who dreams up these theorys? what are there purpose? why do they matter when it is abuntly obvious we were lied to about many other facts?

ok freedom of speech and all that but its just getting depressing that so many focus on the how, when the evidence is already there to prove we were lied to.

maybe thats the point to take our attention of what we already know and waking other up and instead shrink due to wild theorys(which may or may not be the case with this one i dont know).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
Interesting for this to appear on Alex Jones's site.

Things shift and change. Remember when it was considered daring to say that no plane hit the Pentagon? Did you notice that it is now the accepted OK view in the 'movement'?

This way, NBB, you can use the main entrance now. Welcome to the 911 truth movement. You've been here before, you say? Ah, but you're wearing different clothes . And your friend , NPT ? Tell him to come back again in a few months time. We'll find room for you very soon.



That's right and it's about time!


All "TV-Fakery truth newbies" should read my post here:
http://911researchers.com/node/71
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
andrewwatson wrote:
Interesting for this to appear on Alex Jones's site.

Things shift and change. Remember when it was considered daring to say that no plane hit the Pentagon? Did you notice that it is now the accepted OK view in the 'movement'?

This way, NBB, you can use the main entrance now. Welcome to the 911 truth movement. You've been here before, you say? Ah, but you're wearing different clothes . And your friend , NPT ? Tell him to come back again in a few months time. We'll find room for you very soon.



That's right and it's about time!


All "TV-Fakery truth newbies" should read my post here:
http://911researchers.com/node/71


It's like you are standing up and saying "I produce disinfo!"

Quote:
There are Three Core Truths the 9/11 perps don't want to become mainstream:

1. 9/11 was NOT orchestrated by the Bush administration. 9/11 was orchestrated by the Global Elite...


Nice one. So, we've got Rummy shouting "Of course the orders still stand!", Jeb harbouring terrorists and declaring martial law, a wealth of Bush - Bin Laden links, the '$100,000, thanks' ISI meeting neo-con officials on 9/11, FBI agents pulled from key terrorist surveillance, Administration lies about air quality post 9/11, The illegal destruction of forensic evidence by Guiliani. etc etc etc.. And you want us to target.. "the Global Elite".... Way to f*ck up a perfectly good prosecution.

Quote:
2. The South Tower "plane strike" shown on TV was a CGI, and not a real plane. Aluminum airplanes don't meld into steel/concrete buildings. Scientists and researchers have come forward to explain this, as it violates basic laws of physics. But not one scientist has refuted it. Why is that?


Because you are lying. It's been repeatedly refuted with real mathematical calculations instead of the crude metaphor so called 'scientists' who support NPT reel out. If NPT had a mathematical proof that the planes couldn't enter buildings then it'd be the only thing we ever hear about. You don't and until you do, NPT laughable, at best.

Quote:
3. The WTC was destroyed by some sort of Directed Energy Weapon All the evidence points to this. Only DEW can account for all the anomalies.


Fantastic. Except the 'murder weapon' in this case is an imaginary device which fits whatever criteria you give it. Another comedy distraction that can never be tested.

You then go on to a bunch of slanderous BS about Jones, 911 blogger and such, all while claiming that the trash written above is the truth which is being suppressed. Incredible.

Quote:
The 9/11 Perps are purposely leading the Truth Movement to a dead end.


Are you aware that your claims basically amount to: Non existent criminals, using non existent planes and non existent explosives, to mask the destruction of two buildings with non existent weapons?

_________________
"Thought is faster than arrows, and truth is sharper than blades." - David Gemmell | RealityDown wiki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
andrewwatson wrote:
Interesting for this to appear on Alex Jones's site.

Things shift and change. Remember when it was considered daring to say that no plane hit the Pentagon? Did you notice that it is now the accepted OK view in the 'movement'?

This way, NBB, you can use the main entrance now. Welcome to the 911 truth movement. You've been here before, you say? Ah, but you're wearing different clothes . And your friend , NPT ? Tell him to come back again in a few months time. We'll find room for you very soon.



That's right and it's about time!


All "TV-Fakery truth newbies" should read my post here:
http://911researchers.com/node/71


i read your link and omg. omg and omg. i'd love to know where you got all your evidence to write all that stuff. or is it just made up.

i can no longer take you serious after reading those comments and you wild theorys on flimsy evidence. we all ready have information to wake the masses and people like you are just burying that information with you unhealthy obsession with NPT. its destroying us and as such i have to assume thats your goal. what a joke this is becoming, we were lied to about 9/11 and that was so obvious to anyone reading information here untill the introduction of NPT/beam and now this new theory.

now people come here see these theorys and run away as fast as they can believing we are all insane obsessive looneys. if anyone disagrees with you then thats because they are a shill, perp, ect ect rather than you excepting the evidence because it dosnt support your theorys.

from what i can see it more a case of designing a theory and making the evidence fit because you want to believe it or are deliberatly peddling it to stop people investigating what can be proved or to give the movement a bad image.

you claim you know it was beams and no planes yet have failed to convince numerous amounts of people including those who come here have a look and never come back. so wheres the evidence? give us a list of everypoint you have evidence on if your so confident you have all the answer and they point to NPT and beams.

prove what type of beam it was and where it was put inside the towers and that it could acheive the damage it did. let us see your case for these theorys in full. some things have been pointed out to you before about the problems and why certain things cannot be true but you ignore them and then give out the same info again and again no matter how many times someone points out its faults.

the HOW is not the most important part of waking up people, its the fact we were lied to and that information is ignored thanks to these theorys.

"look theres information here put options were put on the flights involved in 9/11 suggesting prior knowledge" "yeah love they also say there were no planes" " ah what the * there proberbly lieing then never mind".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group