FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddy McCann's Portugal abduction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole thing has all the hallmarks of the sick elitists:

- Hegelian problem-reaction-solution

- 'shock and awe' effect

- hijacked by the media; heavy rotation

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions regarding the parents of course. They might easily be victims.

VeriChip -> veri means 'blood' in Finnish

One of the best points in this nice thread was that any kids that get chipped now (brrr...) will still be chipped in adulthood.

That's just sick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowing that the verichip was developed by Raytheon should be enough to freeze the marrow in anyone's bones, but I keep forgetting, how many people know much about Raytheon? (it also seems that this means 'the light of God'?)
www.verichipcorp.com/content/company/press_releases
www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=13

I came across a 'sweet' little article in the Herald-Sun in Melbourne while on hols. (nice Murdoch media) about a missing dog. www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22988647-2862,00.html

Quote:
A LITTLE dog lost from Glen Iris has been found 320km from home more than four years after she disappeared.

The unexpected return of maltese terrier Jule makes it the second time in her life she has been a Christmas surprise for owner Rose Flanagan.

The dog was originally presented as a Christmas gift when Rose was seven and Jule just an eight-week-old pup.

But four years after her arrival, the Flanagan family woke to find their front gate ajar and Jule gone.

"We spent more than a year searching pounds and scouring parks looking for her," mum Vicki Flanagan said.

"And even though in our hearts we always held hope of finding her, our heads told us she was gone for good."

But a call out of the blue from Wodonga on December 13 brought the news, Ms Flanagan said.

"The Wodonga Shire ranger rang to say he had taken a little dog in off the street and the microchip had all our contact details on it."

Ms Flanagan said it was amazing that Jule, originally chosen from a litter of pups bred near Albury, had turned up back in the same area.

"There's no doubt someone has been looking after her all these years, although her coat was much longer.

"It's remarkable too, that even though she has been missing from our house for half her adult life, she recognised it as soon as we got her inside.

"She ran around, made friends with our two new terriers Tasha and Gordy, and spent her time waiting for Rose outside her bedroom door."

Now 16, Rose is delighted to have her first pet back. "Rose was seven when Jule went missing and she used to ask me if I thought she was dead and whether we would ever get her back," Ms Flanagan said.

"I used to tell her that I didn't think she was dead but that she was being cared for by another family."

Ms Flanagan said the return of the much loved pet highlighted the benefits of micro-chipping.

"It might take a while, but you are almost certain to be reunited with your animal."


Have I become completely cynical, or do people really spend 'more than a year searching pounds' for lost pets??

Anyway, cute little advert for microchips slipped into this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Harassed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caz wrote:
Knowing that the verichip was developed by Raytheon should be enough to freeze the marrow in anyone's bones, but I keep forgetting, how many people know much about Raytheon? (it also seems that this means 'the light of God'?)
www.verichipcorp.com/content/company/press_releases
www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=13

I came across a 'sweet' little article in the Herald-Sun in Melbourne while on hols. (nice Murdoch media) about a missing dog. www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22988647-2862,00.html

Quote:
A LITTLE dog lost from Glen Iris has been found 320km from home more than four years after she disappeared.

The unexpected return of maltese terrier Jule makes it the second time in her life she has been a Christmas surprise for owner Rose Flanagan.

The dog was originally presented as a Christmas gift when Rose was seven and Jule just an eight-week-old pup.

But four years after her arrival, the Flanagan family woke to find their front gate ajar and Jule gone.

"We spent more than a year searching pounds and scouring parks looking for her," mum Vicki Flanagan said.

"And even though in our hearts we always held hope of finding her, our heads told us she was gone for good."

But a call out of the blue from Wodonga on December 13 brought the news, Ms Flanagan said.

"The Wodonga Shire ranger rang to say he had taken a little dog in off the street and the microchip had all our contact details on it."

Ms Flanagan said it was amazing that Jule, originally chosen from a litter of pups bred near Albury, had turned up back in the same area.

"There's no doubt someone has been looking after her all these years, although her coat was much longer.

"It's remarkable too, that even though she has been missing from our house for half her adult life, she recognised it as soon as we got her inside.

"She ran around, made friends with our two new terriers Tasha and Gordy, and spent her time waiting for Rose outside her bedroom door."

Now 16, Rose is delighted to have her first pet back. "Rose was seven when Jule went missing and she used to ask me if I thought she was dead and whether we would ever get her back," Ms Flanagan said.

"I used to tell her that I didn't think she was dead but that she was being cared for by another family."

Ms Flanagan said the return of the much loved pet highlighted the benefits of micro-chipping.

"It might take a while, but you are almost certain to be reunited with your animal."


Have I become completely cynical, or do people really spend 'more than a year searching pounds' for lost pets??

Anyway, cute little advert for microchips slipped into this one.


Raytheon are also manufacturers of microwave/directed energy weapons.
Forgive the pun but they must've made a bomb out of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Weren't Raytheon one of the companies whose stocks behaved so suspiciously in the few days before 911 ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you're right, they do Haarp, Antarctica, I think a military installation beneath the Bermuda Triangle and my microchip....... they really care about me...... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14906
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a measure of Portuguese and UK police incompetance and complicity at the highest levels with child abusers the private investigation is beginning to bear fruit.........

Have you seen this man?



_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14906
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate McCann made a suspect in Maddy disappearance after a nightmare
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/01/13/kate-mccann-made-a -suspect-in-maddy-disappearance-after-a-nightmare-115875-21962594/
Kate McCann was made a suspect over daughter Madeleine’s disappearance simply because she had a nightmare, it was revealed yesterday.
A court in Portugal heard how Kate rang a detective in tears just weeks after Madeleine went missing to tell of a dream in which she saw the little girl’s body lying on a hillside in Praia da Luz.
Inspector Ricardo Paiva said: “It gave the impression she thought Madeleine was dead – it was a turning point for us.” The astonishing revelation came during the McCanns’ libel action against disgraced detective Goncalo Amaral.
He has written a book cruelly accusing them of faking Madeleine’s abduction after she died in a tragic accident in their flat...........

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how would a chip help find a child if the cops were 'in the ring'?

And have no fear, kidnappers who work for organised paedophile gangs would have a gadget to detect the chip, and would cut it out of the child.

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cigarette_Smoking_Man
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 25 Nov 2013
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: A Massive Psyop And Giant Scam! Reply with quote

To begin with, I'd like to state that I definitely agree with people's theories and opinions about one of the major "end games" of this agenda, being the pushing of mass micro-chipping of the next generation of society. However, I am surprised that there has been little mention or exposure of what I see as the real truth of this massive scam. And that is, the guilt and full involvement in this Psyop of both Kate and Gerry McCann. (Oh damn! I think I hear Carter Ruck knocking on my door!)

These two devious and disgusting liars and con artists are absolutely guilty in this case, and the body of evidence and proof against them is almost overwhelming. I think the first factor that needs to be considered plainly is that even if you don't believe these two had anything at all to do with the actual "disappearance" of their child; they are STILL guilty at the very least of Criminal Neglect. They left two BABIES and a three year old toddler on their own at night in a foreign country! Yet the media never QUESTIONS or crucifies them for this! Instead they constantly remind you instead how they were periodically checking on the kids every now and then. I don't give a monkeys if they were checking them periodically! That's simply not good enough. When you have children, you make sacrifices, and one of them is the fact that you can't just leave your kids and go out and get pissed whenever you want! The whole thing is absurd. The fact is, the perception of "class" in society is also a big reason why they haven't been slated in the press, because of their position as 'upper middle class' doctors. If this incident had happened with working or lower class parents on benefits living on a council estate, you can bet your arse they would have been destroyed in the media for their heinous act of leaving the kids alone. Yet, Kate and Gerry are portrayed as completely innocent and almost angelic by the media. It's ludicrous.

But that aside, I firmly believe that the full truth behind this 'event' is incredibly dark indeed, and both Kate and Gerry are up to their eyeballs in it. There are so many questions, loose ends, contradictory stories, and complete garbage and propaganda in this story that without even looking into the huge pool of evidence it demands further investigation. Even Kate and Gerry's demeanour ever since when interviewed on various news stations has been very telling. These two have never displayed what I would consider the demeanour of parents devastated by the disappearance of their child. They have demonstrated time and time again that far from wanting to search for their child, they have an agenda, and any theory or evidence that goes against that agenda they virulently attempt to discredit.

I don't fully agree with the conclusions of all the researchers looking into this case, but Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown have done excellent work exposing these two frauds and the mountain of evidence that was ignored and/or shows clearly that there was no "abduction" that took place (I don't agree with Amaral's theory that her death was accidental and then covered up. I think the machinations of the media machine are fighting so strongly to convince people of Kate and Gerry's story that there has to be something deeper going on here than simply an accident and cover up after the fact), but that's my own personal theory. Nevertheless, the body of evidence that would implicate that the Tapas Nine's story is utterly fraudulent is gigantic. Coincidence after coincidence is brushed aside in an attempt to keep this scam afloat. Hell, even the apartment complex owners surname is also McCann, yet Kate and Gerry maintain there is no family connection. Coincidence? You be the judge, but I would contend that this goes very deep indeed.

Let's just look at even a small portion of the evidence in this case. Kate and Gerry claimed that the window shutters had been forced, but there was actually no evidence of this. In fact, there were no signs of forced entry ANYWHERE. There were no foreign forensic traces or fingerprints found on the window or anywhere else in the apartment. The cadaver dog positively alerted to many items in the McCann's apartment and hire car, as did the human blood dog, and the DNA markers found and tested were absolutely compatible with her DNA. It's very strange how Kate and Gerry when presented with this evidence immediately tried to discredit it! Now, if you were really parents distraught by the disappearance of your own child, upon being presented with the fact that investigators may have found traces of her DNA and blood, and that cadaver dogs had heavily indicated that someone may have died in the apartment; would your natural first reaction be to attempt to pursue an agenda to discredit the skill of these dogs thus displaying a guilty demeanour (even though the dogs in question had never before given a false positive). Or would you possibly ask the investigators whether they can prove that the detections being made are definitely her? Bearing in mind at this point, that Kate and Gerry were not being accused of any wrong doing. They were simply being presented with evidence found by investigators. Very odd indeed.

As I said earlier, their behaviour shows evidence of guilty demeanour and certainly is not that of distraught parents. They didn't even attempt to physically search for or do anything to attempt to find her in the first few days themselves! This is one of the most nonsensical behaviours that would only make sense if they already knew there was no point looking. When at a time there were nearly fourteen possible sightings of her, all of them in Malta, sparking a massive police response, where did the McCanns' go? That's right, they went to Germany, for more media exposure and publicity for their fraudulent fundraising. Where did they go when a sighting was made in Belgium that was forensically investigated? Oh that's right, they were sunning it up in Spain! How about considering the fourty-eight questions that Kate refused to answer? Surely as a parent in this situation, you would be telling investigators absolutely everything down to what kind of milk she had on her Coco Pops that morning!? Yet, Kate decides the best way to help the initial investigation is to answer "No Comment" to almost every question put to her! Furthermore, apparently after realising she was gone, Kate still LEFT the twins on their own in the apartment to go back to the Tapas bar! Ridiculous! How about the fact that Gerry clearly disposed of (I'm sorry, "lost") his hold-all, and it has never been found by investigators!? And finally for now, when Kate and Gerry arrived back in the UK, what did they do? Instead of using the money they'd so far made from their 'fundraising' to hunt for Maddy, they instead used it to hire the world's most prominent lawyer who deals with extradition cases! Worried some more evidence against them might pop up in Portugal much?! Looks like it to me.

This is just a small, condensed portion and overview of the evidence and questions surrounding this case. I firmly believe that Kate and Gerry are guilty and knowingly involved with their daughter's "disappearance". And at the very least, they should have been charged with gross criminal negligence. This case is very complex and very deep, and I certainly don't think I have all the answers, but I absolutely believe from the research that's been conducted that the key to the real truth of this lies directly with the McCanns and the Tapas Nine.

_________________
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the US public believes is false." William J. Casey - CIA Director, 1981 - 1987.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Madeleine Mc Cann Reply with quote

I'm sure there is something on the case on the Forum, but I can't find it, so I'll start this one.
The following is what appears to be a well-made Portuguese (English sub-titles) video:

FULL Documentary BANNED by the McCanns (Overturned) Truth of the Lie – Gonçalo Amaral :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

Here is also an English video trailer of another Madeleine McCann video; full version to come out soon:
'The untold story of Madeleine McCann':
http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Sep 2006
Posts: 2540
Location: One breath from Glory

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you posted this up. Was thinking and yes-praying- about this case today. It keeps coming round . Would dearly love for justice to prevail in this case--just for the poor girls sake.

If as some believe Maddie was killed or wounded in her room (as the cadaver dog suggested) how and where would the body be disposed of so quickly and that it wasnt found.(so far).

Still dont understand why the Mcanns not charged with neglect (unless the authorities think they have suffered enough).

I suppose if poor Maddie was killed we desperately need a body that might give clues.

_________________
JO911B.
"for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against wicked spirits in high places " Eph.6 v 12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Glad you posted this up. Was thinking and yes-praying- about this case today. It keeps coming round . Would dearly love for justice to prevail in this case--just for the poor girls sake.

If as some believe Maddie was killed or wounded in her room (as the cadaver dog suggested) how and where would the body be disposed of so quickly and that it wasnt found.(so far).

Still dont understand why the Mcanns not charged with neglect (unless the authorities think they have suffered enough).

I suppose if poor Maddie was killed we desperately need a body that might give clues.


Not quite 'on topic', but as your prayer seems to have had some 'coincidence' with my post, could I please ask you, and any other Christians (or others) to please pray for Belinda's daughter, Theresa ('Tizzie') who is seriously mentally disturbed, and shows serious signs of 'demonic possession'. I pray myself, but the more that do, the better.
To those who aren't aware, Belinda put a great amount of effort, and money, into the early UK 9/11 Truth Campaign.
She, and her daughter, dearly deserve our prayers.

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14906
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCann's were not charged with neglect because they had their child taken from them.
Killed in her room? No, abducted. Body disposed of elsewhere.
Only reason case hit the headlines was because Maddy's dad had connections.

Casa Pia - Portugal's elite paedophile ring
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8967

fish5133 wrote:
Glad you posted this up. Was thinking and yes-praying- about this case today. It keeps coming round . Would dearly love for justice to prevail in this case--just for the poor girls sake.

If as some believe Maddie was killed or wounded in her room (as the cadaver dog suggested) how and where would the body be disposed of so quickly and that it wasnt found.(so far).

Still dont understand why the Mcanns not charged with neglect (unless the authorities think they have suffered enough).

I suppose if poor Maddie was killed we desperately need a body that might give clues.

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
fish5133 wrote:
Glad you posted this up. Was thinking and yes-praying- about this case today. It keeps coming round . Would dearly love for justice to prevail in this case--just for the poor girls sake.

If as some believe Maddie was killed or wounded in her room (as the cadaver dog suggested) how and where would the body be disposed of so quickly and that it wasnt found.(so far).

Still dont understand why the Mcanns not charged with neglect (unless the authorities think they have suffered enough).

I suppose if poor Maddie was killed we desperately need a body that might give clues.



Not quite 'on topic', but as your prayer seems to have had some 'coincidence' with my post, could I please ask you, and any other Christians (or others) to please pray for Belinda's daughter, Theresa ('Tizzie') who is seriously mentally disturbed, and shows serious signs of 'demonic possession'. I pray myself, but the more that do, the better.
To those who aren't aware, Belinda put a great amount of effort, and money, into the early UK 9/11 Truth Campaign.
She, and her daughter, dearly deserve our prayers.



I'm going on a water-only fast (plus my blood pressure tablets!) for ten days as a supplication to God to cure or alleviate Tizzie's illness; I invite anyone to pray for her as well, the more intercessions the better.
I intend to start at midnight this Wednesday (I went on a water and salt fast for forty days in 1989 to publicise the appalling carnage by Indonesia in East Timor). I shall brush my teeth with salt, so a trace amount will get into my system.

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 2274

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found these on FB...

48 questions I would like Kate McCann to answer.

1. Why did you not physically search for Madeleine?
2. Why did you leave the twins when you realised Madeleine was missing, risking them also being taken?
3. What did you mean by 'they've taken her'. Who's 'they' Kate?
4. Why did you refuse to answer police questioning that could have helped find your daughter?
5. At the time, Gordon Brown was Chancellor of the Exchequer, not the Foreign Secretary. So why did he put so much pressure on the Portuguese police?
6. Why did you wash cuddle cat?
7. Where is Madeleine's pink blanket now, we know it was on her bed 4th May?
8. Why did you lie about the shutters being smashed/jemmied/broken?
9. Why did you change your original statement from the door being locked to the door being unlocked?
10. Why did you presume Madeleine had been abducted when there was no evidence to suggest she had been?
11. What happened to the blue sports bag that was in your wardrobe?
12. Why didn't the twins wake up the night Madeleine disappeared when there were people constantly walking in and out of their room?
13. Why did you dismiss the dogs evidence knowing that they had been right in at least 200 cases?
14. Why was Madeleine's DNA found in the boot of the hire car that had been hired 24 days after her disappearance?
15. How could you and Gerry find it in you to laugh/jog/play tennis days after your daughters disappearance?
16. Why did you get the media involved so early on ignoring the advise from the Portuguese police?
17. Why did it take 45 minutes for the police to be called?
18. Why are there so many inconsistency in all of your statements?
19. Why were the checks more consistent on the night Madeleine was reported missing?
20. Why was Madeleine crying for an hour and 15 minutes even though phone records prove Kate was in the apartment 3 minutes before?
21. Why did you hire Carter Ruck lawyers, especially the one that specialised in extraditions?
22. Why has only 10% of the fund been spent on the search?
23. Why did you suppress the E-Fits that are being used in the current investigation, is it because the Smiths identified your husband as the man they saw carrying Madeleine towards the beach the night of Madeleine's disappearance?
24. Why is your online shop still up and running even though there is 2 ongoing investigations?
25. Why did the government assign their spin doctor to control what is said about you in the media less than 24 hours after Madeleine's disappearance?
26. Why did you leave Portugal so quickly after being made arguidos?
27. Why did you lie about cuddle cat being high up on a shelf?
28. What on earth did you mean by this comment - "The police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us,"?
29. Why did you celebrate Madeleine's 4th birthday, shouldn't you have been searching?
30. Why is the fund not registered with the Charities Commission?
31. Why do you think it's acceptable to talk about your child's 'perfect genitals being torn apart' in your book?
32. Why is there no mention of Katerina Gaspers statement in your book, accusing David Payne of making inappropriate comments about your child to your husband?
33. Why did you draw so much attention to Madeleine's eye after the PJ warned you it could push the 'abductors' to harm her?
34. Why did you discount Mrs Fenns account of the crying?
35. What files does Theresa May have that she refuses to share with Portugal?
36. Why did you refuse to do reconstruction?
37. Why have you said you wish Gonçalo to be miserable and feel fear, he did everything possible to search for your child until he uncovered the truth of what you did to her?
38. Why were you happy with courting the media as long as they only reported an abduction?
39. Why are you suing people that are asking questions or purporting a theory?
40. Why did you spend £100K getting the police files translated but haven't released them?
41. Will you refund anyone who gave donations who have now read the evidence, should they want one?
42. How could the curtains 'Whooosh!' When they were trapped between the bed and the chair?
43. Why did it take you 144 days to get the twins tested to see if they had been sedated the night Madeleine disappeared?
44. What was in Gerry CATS file before it was sanitised?
45. How did the intruder manage to leave no forensic evidence?
46. Why was there no DNA found belonging to Madeleine in the apartment, forcing Gerry to return home to collect her pillowcase?
47. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WHILST THE POLICE ARE DIGGING UP LUZ KATE?
48. Why will you go to Portugal to attend the libel trial in the hope of receiving a million pound pay out but not while the police are trying to dig up your child's body?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14906
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No amount of bullying of the victims
No amount of inane, rude and bullying questions
will change fundamental facts
Maddy was probably killed quite soon after being abducted because the elite ring were not expecting such a massive press backlash...

Quote:
McCann's were not charged with neglect because they had their child taken from them.
Killed in her room? No, abducted. Body disposed of elsewhere.
Only reason case hit the headlines was because Maddy's dad had connections.

Casa Pia - Portugal's elite paedophile ring
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8967

McCann's were not charged with neglect because they had their child taken from them.
Killed in her room? No, abducted. Body disposed of elsewhere.
Only reason case hit the headlines was because Maddy's dad had connections.

Casa Pia - Portugal's elite paedophile ring
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8967

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns':
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-go rdon-brown-and-the-mccanns/comment-page-1/#comment-590834

Some interesting info from Craig Murray that won't have been in the MSM, or on alternative sites, re FCO involvement in the case.

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 48 questions Kate McCann wouldn't answer - and the one she did

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate- McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html

'These are the questions:


1. On May 3 2007, around 22:00, when you entered the apartment, what did you see? What did you do? Where did you look? What did you touch?

2. Did you search inside the bedroom wardrobe? (she replied that she wouldn’t answer)

3. (shown 2 photographs of her bedroom wardrobe) Can you describe its contents?

4. Why had the curtain behind the sofa in front of the side window (whose photo was shown to her) been tampered with? Did somebody go behind that sofa?

5. How long did your search of the apartment take after you detected your daughter Madeleine’s disappearance?

6. Why did you say from the start that Madeleine had been abducted?

7. Assuming Madeleine had been abducted, why did you leave the twins home alone to go to the ‘Tapas’ and raise the alarm? Because the supposed abductor could still be in the apartment.

8. Why didn’t you ask the twins, at that moment, what had happened to their sister or why didn’t you ask them later on?

9. When you raised the alarm at the ‘Tapas’ what exactly did you say and what were your exact words?

10. What happened after you raised the alarm in the ‘Tapas’?

11. Why did you go and warn your friends instead of shouting from the verandah?

12. Who contacted the authorities?

13. Who took place in the searches?

14. Did anyone outside of the group learn of Madeleine’s disappearance in those following minutes?

15. Did any neighbour offer you help after the disappearance?

16. What does 'we let her down' mean?

17. Did Jane tell you that night that she’d seen a man with a child?

18. How were the authorities contacted and which police force was alerted?

19. During the searches, with the police already there, where did you search for Maddie, how and in what way?

20. Why did the twins not wake up during that search or when they were taken upstairs?

21. Who did you phone after the occurrence?

22. Did you call Sky News?


23. Did you know the danger of calling the media, because it could influence the abductor?

24. Did you ask for a priest?


25. By what means did you divulge Madeleine’s features, by photographs or by any other means?


26. Is it true that during the searches you remained seated on Maddie’s bed without moving?


27. What was your behaviour that night?


28. Did you manage to sleep?


29. Before travelling to Portugal did you make any comment about a foreboding or a bad feeling?


30. What was Madeleine’s behaviour like?


31. Did Maddie suffer from any illness or take any medication?


32. What was Madeleine’s relationship like with her brother and sister?


33. What was Madeleine’s relationship like with her brother and sister, friends and school mates?


34. As for your professional life, in how many and which hospitals have you worked?


35. What is your medical specialty?


36. Have you ever done shift work in any emergency services or other services?


37. Did you work every day?


38. At a certain point you stopped working, why?


39. Are the twins difficult to get to sleep? Are they restless and does that cause you uneasiness?


40. Is it true that sometimes you despaired with your children’s behaviour and that left you feeling very uneasy?


41. Is it true that in England you even considered handing over Madeleine’s custody to a relative?


42. In England, did you medicate your children? What type of medication?


43. In the case files you were SHOWN CANINE forensic testing films, where you can see them marking due to detection of the scent of human corpse and blood traces, also human, and only human, as well as all the comments of the technician in charge of them. After watching and after the marking of the scent of corpse in your bedroom beside the wardrobe and behind the sofa, pushed up against the sofa wall, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?


44. When the sniffer dog also marked human blood behind the sofa, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?


45. When the sniffer dog marked the scent of corpse coming from the vehicle you hired a month after the disappearance, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?


46. When human blood was marked in the boot of the vehicle, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?


47. When confronted with the results of Maddie’s DNA, whose analysis was carried out in a British laboratory, collected from behind the sofa and the boot of the vehicle, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?


48. Did you have any responsibility or intervention in your daughter’s disappearance?

A QUESTION SHE DID ANSWER


Q. Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter?


A. 'Yes, if that’s what the investigation thinks.'


This certainly raises serious questions; I was unaware of this till now.
The pair of them aught to be asked by the police to take a lie detector test (though they would hardly agree).

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14906
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paint the victims as the perpetrators.
This is particularly vicious garbage.
I could write a thousand irrelevant questions and demand the McCanns answer them.
But what would be the point?

TonyGosling wrote:
No amount of bullying of the victims
No amount of inane, rude and bullying questions
will change fundamental facts
Maddy was probably killed quite soon after being abducted because the elite ring were not expecting such a massive press backlash...

Quote:
McCann's were not charged with neglect because they had their child taken from them.
Killed in her room? No, abducted. Body disposed of elsewhere.
Only reason case hit the headlines was because Maddy's dad had connections.

Casa Pia - Portugal's elite paedophile ring
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8967

McCann's were not charged with neglect because they had their child taken from them.
Killed in her room? No, abducted. Body disposed of elsewhere.
Only reason case hit the headlines was because Maddy's dad had connections.

Casa Pia - Portugal's elite paedophile ring
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8967

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'McCann's were not charged with neglect because they had their child taken from them'
What kind of argument is that? The neglect is because they left their three children alone in their room, and went off to the bar.
That in most people's understanding, is not only neglect, but gross neglect, irrespective of what happened to the children, or by whom.
If you check out Craig's blog, and the comments, you may see things differently
Craig's opening two paras should resonate:
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-go rdon-brown-and-the-mccanns/
'I have a confession to make. Back in 2014 I posted that I was going to write something further on the subject of the McCanns. In the end I did not, because I was surprised by the strong emotional reaction I received, from a number of decent people, who were enraged that I might be prepared to write something not to the McCanns’ advantage. But I regret being so pusillanimous, particularly as so much discussion has been suppressed by the extremely aggressive stance taken on threats of libel action on this story.
So in the full knowledge that some decent people will be outraged, here it is....'
And: '...The claimed abduction is not the only thing that could have happened. Cholic. Vomiting. Sore nappies. Coughing. Choking. Bad dreams. Overheating. All kinds of thing can distress children. So far as I can judge, it is not that I am weird in my own views, rather it is absolutely accepted in British society that you do not leave 1 year olds without care of an adult. Why are the McCanns an exception?....'


Incidentally, the Portuguese police officer's book, which had been stopped by the McCann's, is now available:
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.


Last edited by outsider on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14906
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the correct link
The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns 249
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-go rdon-brown-and-the-mccanns/
The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns 249
20 Apr, 2016 in Uncategorized by craig
I have a confession to make. Back in 2014 I posted that I was going to write something further on the subject of the McCanns. In the end I did not, because I was surprised by the strong emotional reaction I received, from a number of decent people, who were enraged that I might be prepared to write something not to the McCanns’ advantage. But I regret being so pusillanimous, particularly as so much discussion has been suppressed by the extremely aggressive stance taken on threats of libel action on this story.

So in the full knowledge that some decent people will be outraged, here it is.

This week there have been two more developments. The Home Office has announced that it will fund still further the police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance, on which £10 million has already been spent. Plus the appeals court in Lisbon has overturned the libel verdict against the Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral, who led the case and formed his own firm convictions at to what happened. The 500,000 euro libel award to the McCanns is now cancelled.

None of these sums of money would matter in the least, and practically nobody would grudge any expense, to have Madeleine McCann alive, safe and happy. There can be nothing worse for a parent than the loss of a child, whatever the circumstances. If the McCanns genuinely do not know what happened, that must be agonising beyond belief. My grandparents had a nineteen year old son, an uncle I never knew, missing in action in World War 2 and the pain never left them, even when his fate was resolved.

And yet, and yet… It is because our children are so precious to us that we treat them as such. I recall an incident on Jamie’s first birthday, which we spent in a hotel in Italy. I was in the room with Jamie. My then wife had gone out to the car. The birthday cake was delivered to reception and had to be paid for. Jamie was fast asleep. I dashed out of the hotel room, down two flights of steps to reception, literally threw the money at them and ran back up the stairs. I was away under two minutes but have never experienced such adrenalin, nor would wish to again. An overwhelming instinct had kicked in telling me I had done wrong in leaving the baby unattended, even so briefly.

I find the McCanns’ behaviour indefensible. There appears to be a disconnect in the public mind in the UK which prevents people from realising just how far the McCanns were from their children. This is a useful graphic just to see the layout, (do not worry about the other info on it).

maddie2_09_map

The McCanns could not actually see their apartment from the tapas bar due to the wall around the pool. To get back there, they had to use the gate and walk around that wall, which made it a 75 yard hike. And the apartment had double doors onto the street on the opposite side of the block from that facing the pool.

I do not see how anybody understanding this geography can consider that it was normal parenting for the McCanns to leave two one year olds and a three year old, alone in the apartment in these circumstances – for hours, and repeatedly several days running. It is something I would absolutely never dream of doing with my own children. If nothing else, had any of the children been crying and in distress – and the chances of that with three tiny children are pretty high – there was no way they could hear them.

The claimed abduction is not the only thing that could have happened. Cholic. Vomiting. Sore nappies. Coughing. Choking. Bad dreams. Overheating. All kinds of thing can distress children. So far as I can judge, it is not that I am weird in my own views, rather it is absolutely accepted in British society that you do not leave 1 year olds without care of an adult. Why are the McCanns an exception?

Which leads me on to the question of why they received such exceptional treatment from British authorities, directed straight from No. 10, to the extent that Blair and Brown eventually gave them a PR representative? I used at one stage to be Resident Clerk in the FCO, a now abolished post effectively of night duty officer. I can tell you from horrible personal experience that the FCO deals with gut-wrenching cases of lost or dead children abroad frequently. I spent one of the most terrible three hours of my life, through to a cold dawn, on the phone with a hysterical bereaved mother desperate to explore any avenue that might give a possibility that the boy who had just drowned in Brazil was misidentified as her son. On average, I am afraid such tragedies get substantially less than 1% of the public resources that were devoted to the McCanns.

I am going to come straight out with this. British diplomatic staff were under direct instruction to support the McCanns far beyond the usual and to put pressure on the Portuguese authorities over the case. I have direct information that more than one of those diplomatic staff found the McCanns less than convincing and their stories inconsistent. Embassy staff were perturbed to be ordered that British authorities were to be present at every contact between the McCanns and Portuguese police.

This again is absolutely not the norm. On a daily basis more British citizens have contact with foreign authorities than the total staff of the FCO. It would be simply impossible to give that level of support to everybody. Plus, against jingoistic presumption, a great many Brits who have contact with foreign police are actually criminals.

The British Ambassador in Portugal, John Buck, had been my direct boss in the FCO. he was Deputy Head of Southern European Department when I was Head of Cyprus Section. He and his staff were concerned by contradictions in the McCann’s story. The Embassy warned, in writing, that being perceived as too close to the McCanns might not prove wise. They demanded the instruction from London be reconfirmed. It was.

I know of people’s misgivings because I was told directly. But material was also leaked to a Belgian newspaper confirming what I have said. It was published by the Express, but like so much other material which is not supportive of the McCanns, it got taken down. Fortunately that last link preserved it. It also shows that the FCO continues to refuse Freedom of Information requests for the material on the interesting grounds that it might damage relations with Portugal.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not believe there was a high level paedophile ring involved. I make no such argument. Nor do I claim to know what happened to Madeleine McCann. But I do believe that the McCanns were less than exemplary parents. I believe that New Labour’s No.10 saw, in typical Blair fashion, a highly photogenic tragedy which there might be popularity in appearing to work on.

And I believe there is a genuine danger that the high profile support from the top of the British government might have put some psychological pressure on the Portuguese investigators and prosecuting officers in their determinations.


outsider wrote:
'McCann's were not charged with neglect because they had their child taken from them'
What kind of argument is that? The neglect is because they left their three children alone in their room, and went off to the bar.
That in most people's understanding, is not only neglect, but gross neglect, irrespective of what happened to the children, or by whom.
If you check out Craig's blog, and the comments, you may see things differently
Craig's opening two paras should resonate:
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/
'I have a confession to make. Back in 2014 I posted that I was going to write something further on the subject of the McCanns. In the end I did not, because I was surprised by the strong emotional reaction I received, from a number of decent people, who were enraged that I might be prepared to write something not to the McCanns’ advantage. But I regret being so pusillanimous, particularly as so much discussion has been suppressed by the extremely aggressive stance taken on threats of libel action on this story.
So in the full knowledge that some decent people will be outraged, here it is....'
And: '...The claimed abduction is not the only thing that could have happened. Cholic. Vomiting. Sore nappies. Coughing. Choking. Bad dreams. Overheating. All kinds of thing can distress children. So far as I can judge, it is not that I am weird in my own views, rather it is absolutely accepted in British society that you do not leave 1 year olds without care of an adult. Why are the McCanns an exception?....'


Incidentally, the Portuguese police officer's book, which had been stopped by the McCann's, is now available:
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 1563
Location: Westminster, LONDON, SW1A 2HB.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

British trolls paid £50,000 to help Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents

By Julian Robinson for MailOnline
12:00 24 Apr 2016, updated 14:35 24 Apr 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50 -000-help-Portuguese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCa nn-s-parents.html

Goncalo Amaral previously ordered to pay McCanns £395,000 in damages
But a court has overturned libel conviction after former inspector appealed
It has emerged that anti-McCann 'fan club' helped pay for his appeal case
British trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents, it has emerged.

Former police chief Goncalo Amaral had previously been ordered to pay Kate and Gerry McCann £395,000 in damages in April last year after accusing them of lying about their daughter's abduction.

But that libel conviction has been overturned by a court in Portugal after Amaral's appeal was upheld.

Former Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral (pictured) won his appeal over a court libel loss against Madeleine McCann's parents and won't have to pay them €500,000 in damages

Madeleine McCann's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, speak to the media outside court in in Lisbon during their libel action against Amaral in July 2014. Their libel victory has now been overturned on appeal

A GoFundMe page was set up to help pay for the police inspector's appeal - but the page was later taken over by an anti-McCann 'fan club', according to Antonella Lazzeri of the Sun on Sunday.

Pro-Amaral supporters boosted the fund to £52,000 before the fund was shut, the newspaper reports.

MORE...
Now Portuguese detective vows to SUE Madeleine McCann's parents for 'years of prejudice and financial losses' after he wins libel appeal over his book
Portuguese detective WINS his appeal against £395,000 libel defeat to Madeleine McCann's parents paving the way for his book ‘The Truth of the Lie’ to be sold again
Madeleine McCann detectives believe the missing youngster could still be found alive

Last week the parents' Lisbon lawyer Isabel Duarte said she intended to fight the appeal decision at the Supreme Court, but had not yet assembled her legal arguments.

Amaral was part of the police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance from a vacation home in Portugal's Algarve region in May 2007, days before her 4th birthday. In 2008 he published his book about the case called 'The Truth of the Lie.'


The McCanns sought 1.2 million euros in damages from Amaral, saying they were 'totally destroyed' and 'depressed' by Amaral's allegations and felt 'ashamed' that they might appear to have been to blame for their daughter's disappearance.

The couple, who denied the policeman's claims, had vowed to spend the pay out on the search for Madeleine.

Portuguese police closed the case in 2008 because authorities had detected no crime, but British police are still looking into it. Madeleine would turn 13 next month.



READ MORE
Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Madeleine McCann's parents of lying about daughter’s

_________________
--
'Suppression of truth, human spirit and the holy chord of justice never works long-term. Something the suppressors never get.' David Southwell
http://aangirfan.blogspot.com
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5173
Location: East London

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But why call them trolls? Just because they think there is something extremely fishy about the case, particularly the MSM lack of coverage of gross negligence?

Many people make up their minds quite early, or are instructed (in the case of the MSM and government employees, so any group or individuals who oppose they're ideas must be 'baddies').
Bit like Reagan's 'Freedom Fighters'. the Contra mercenary thugs organised, paid, armed to attack the Nicaraguan government and intentionally, to target civilians. The CIA even made a booklet encouraging terrorist action against civilians, which caused a bit of bovver when exposed. Same concept as 'Gladio', and indeed ISIS/ISIL/DAESH/IS.

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 1563
Location: Westminster, LONDON, SW1A 2HB.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Palm!
Because... they're trolls...

_________________
--
'Suppression of truth, human spirit and the holy chord of justice never works long-term. Something the suppressors never get.' David Southwell
http://aangirfan.blogspot.com
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 14906
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNC Pizzagate

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8YdSvyp89E

_________________
www.rethink911.org
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3137
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

possible pizza, haiti hampstead connection

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1435605
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group