The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theory

For those who wish to criticise the 9/11 truth movement & key peace campaigners

Moderator: Moderators

Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theory

Post by Wibble »

Taken from the 9/11 Truth Controversies section as I am not allowed to post there.

Apparently this mound of earth is suspicious????

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

Re: The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theo

Post by Alex_V »

7 years of the truth movement, symbolically represented in one picture.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Post by Micpsi »

That's right. Tar every 9/11 truth seeker with the same brush of one person's overheated imagination. Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course. :roll:
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

Post by Alex_V »

Micpsi wrote:That's right. Tar every 9/11 truth seeker with the same brush of one person's overheated imagination. Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course. :roll:
The truth movement, sad to say, is an utter irrelevance. I don't know if I'm being rhetorical or sarcastic saying that, but I think it is the truth.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic
Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

Post by A Sharp Major »

micpsi said
Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument.
One week later micpsi said

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15009
Ad hominems are the last resort of one who has lost the argument.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind but I suspect that this mind is just plain lost.
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway,' but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies.” Mike Royko

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Post by Micpsi »

A Sharp Major wrote:micpsi said
Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument.
One week later micpsi said

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15009
Ad hominems are the last resort of one who has lost the argument.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind but I suspect that this mind is just plain lost.
There is no change of mind. Ad hominems can include sarcasm, so there is no inconsistency, as they are not mutually exclusive. Your continued use of a sarcastic ad hominem makes my point for me beautifully.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic
Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

Post by A Sharp Major »

Sarcasm may be a device by which an ad hominem is delivered. It is not of itself, a form of ad hominem.
Your continued use of a sarcastic ad hominem makes my point for me beautifully.
Your continued basement generated failures; make mine. Thank you.
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway,' but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies.” Mike Royko

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Post by Wibble »

Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course.
We are waiting for your replies on 2 other threads in this section. But avoiding the backing up of claims is all part of the course for Truthers. Come along dear fellow, put your money where you mouth is.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Post by Micpsi »

A Sharp Major wrote:Sarcasm may be a device by which an ad hominem is delivered. It is not of itself, a form of ad hominem.
Your continued use of a sarcastic ad hominem makes my point for me beautifully.
Your continued basement generated failures; make mine. Thank you.
Er, what point was that? :roll:

If you are going to use rhetoric (a weak form of debating, by the way), at least don't concoct it. Far too transparent to be effective, old chap.
Last edited by Micpsi on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Post by Micpsi »

Wibble wrote:
Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course.
We are waiting for your replies on 2 other threads in this section. But avoiding the backing up of claims is all part of the course for Truthers. Come along dear fellow, put your money where you mouth is.
The usual vacuous comments, I see, are still here, made simply to have the last say (as if that ever amounted to winning an argument). And you complain that I have not returned? :lol: How unimaginative that you interpret the absence of my replies as avoidance. Did it never occur to you that I might regard backing my claims in Critics Corner as a waste of my time? I don't debate with those who are unwilling to admit they are ever wrong.:roll:
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

Post by sam »

Micpsi wrote:
Wibble wrote:
The usual vacuous comments, I see, are still here, made simply to have the last say (as if that ever amounted to winning an argument). And you complain that I have not returned? :lol: How unimaginative that you interpret the absence of my replies as avoidance. Did it never occur to you that I might regard backing my claims in Critics Corner as a waste of my time? I don't debate with those who are unwilling to admit they are ever wrong.:roll:
Micpsi - you're replying to something posted nearly 11 months ago ....
Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good.
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Post by Wibble »

Micpsi wrote:
Backing up claims is never a waste of time.

You only debate with people who believe 9/11 was a cover up no matter what evidence they see. Very blinkered.